𝓶𝔂 zombie's heart🤍 - Yoon...

Par yeppeunika

L/N Y/N is regrettably a part of Myung-Hwan's "Friend Group", however only in private as a way to keep her re... Plus

𝄞 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (1)
¢ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (2)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (3)
♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (4)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (5)
♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (6)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (7)
♪𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (8)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (10)
♬ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (11)
♫ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (12)
♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (13)
♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (14)
♪ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (15)
|| 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (16)
Christmas Special 2022 🎄❄️
ೄྀ۵(-FAQ

♩𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 (9)

2.6K 56 31
Par yeppeunika

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

✎「𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧」

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Why are you sitting next to me?"

"Am I not allowed?" I asked Su-hyeok. "I want to."

"Don't you hate me?"

"No...?"

"What? I swear you do."

"No, you hate me."

"Oh, right."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ҽɳԃ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"You sure you don't hate me?" Su-hyeok asked. I've done nothing to make him think I hate him. And don't say me bullying people or me yelling at him in the cafeteria or when I acted like a bitch after he just asked me a question or when I acted like Na-yeon towards him.

"I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive."

"Distance yourself," he told me as I laughed.

"Keep hating me." I stood up and went to the window, staring out at the veeeeery beautiful day.

On-jo sighed. "Guys, stop relaxing, we need to get to the roof."

"I agree, and Y/N you laugh so loud that I think it's attracting zombies." Wu-jin added. I silently sat down alone at a table and thought about everything that led up to this.

'I wonder what Gwi-nam's planning.'

"Au revoir," I said, catching the attention of the others.

"Au revoir? Isn't that 'goodbye' in French?"

"Oui."

"Don't." On-jo stood in front of the door, aware of what I was implying.

"Do," I said, walking over to the door.

"You always run away when something happens. Stop it."

"Who are you to care?" I walked to the other door and slid it open, leaving for the third or something time in this book. Well, until I saw the amount of zombies in the hallway. I turned around before reentering the classroom, pride shattered.

"That's why you shouldn't run out like that."

"I walked."

"You need to take things more seriously." I sighed and sat down where I was before, Cheong-san awkwardly accompanying me.
"What's up?"
"I'd probably say my parents?"
"...uhm..."
"What? Ain't it true?"
"You shouldn't think that way, Y/N." He put a hand on my shoulder and I just looked at him, mentally questioning why he did that.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

"Hey, prez," Hyo-ryung called with her voice trembling. "Were you bit? That's a bite mark, right?" Some others back away slightly, staring at Nam-ra with fear.
She extended her arm to see the inside of her elbow with a bloody bite drenched with blood. Cheong-san rushed to pick up the music stand that I had used to kill the zombie and held it high, ready to kill Nam-ra if she were to become a zombie.

"No," Su-hyeok said, quickly walking in front of Nam-ra. "It's not what it looks like."

"I think it is," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me.

Cheong-san stood close to him. "Move. Step back."

"I'm telling you it's not," Su-hyeok said once again.

I sighed. "Then what is it?"

"Tell her," Sy-hyeok told Nam-ra. "You weren't bitten my a zombie."

"What? Did they have rabies?" I asked.

"Shut up." He looked at Nam-ra who stayed silent. "Why won't you say anything? It wasn't a zombie."

"Was it Gwi-nam?" I queried. "If yes, you're still wrong though."

"How'd you know? And how am I wrong?"

"Gwi-nam is infected, though he's asymptomatic, he can still pass it on."

"So you're saying she's going to become a zombie?"

"I'm not saying that. I'm saying that there's no guarantee that she won't."

"You don't even know if what you're saying is true."

"Even if it isn't, it doesn't hurt to be more cautious."

"Then what are we going to do to prepare us in case she does become a zombie?"

"If you don't believe my theory and are so confident that she won't turn, then you can stay with her and keep watch, no?"

"We'll see then, won't we?"

"Without a doubt." I shrugged and watched as Su-hyeok grabbed Nam-ra and pulled her to the windows, drawing the curtains open. He slid the window open in case she'd turn, before turning around and lifting his hand which was interlocked with Nam-ra's.

"See this?" He asked us. "If she turns, I'll throw her out the window so she can't attack you. So don't say anything." Everyone stared in fear of our class president turning.

"Su-hyeok," someone called.
"Don't say anything, asshole." Nam-ra looked up at Su-hyeok.
"You don't need to do this," she said, however Su-hyeok just l99ked straight at her.
"You stay quiet too."
I quietly laughed, looking down at the floor.
"Get shushed," I mumbled to myself in an attempt to clear the air around me.

Despite Su-hyeok agreeing to wait it out, Cheong-san continued to approach with the music stand held tightly in his grip.

"Don't come any closer," Su-hyeok threatened, watching every centimeter that Cheong-san moved. "I warned you."
"Screw you," Cheong-san said, still slowly walking closer. I cleared my throat.
"Damn," I said blankly before being shushed by On-jo.

Cheong-san continued speaking. "I warned you first."
"I say scrap," I said yet again. On-jo hit my arm silently.

"Stay away," Su-hyeok told him yet again, but Cheong-san still didn't stop. "Gyeong-su was enough." Did he really have to bring up Gyeong-su? Like damn, let the man rest. "I won't lose any more friends. Get out of the way."
"I said stay away." This back and forth argument is just wasting time that could be used to find help on the roof.

"I told you to stop it, fucker," Su-hyeok pushed Cheong-san back and held onto his jumper, while Cheong-san tried to wrestle out of his grip, stand still in hand.
"Get out of my way!" He yelled, and I turned to Wu-jin.
"You said my loud laughter was attracting zombies, but what about this shit?" I asked.
"Not the time, Y/N," he responded, not bothering to look at me. I heard Nam-ra yell for the two boys to stop, and I quickly spun on my heels to watch. They both paused with Su-hyeok holding onto Cheong-san with another first ready to punch. We all stared at the scene in anticipation, also looking around the room at each other.

Su-hyeok and Cheong-san let go of each other, still glaring at each other.
"If I feel strange at all..." Nam-ra started. "... I'll make sure I die."
"I'm sorry, but-" She cut Cheong-san off.
"No need to be sorry. I'm not sorry towards any of you either."
"I'm sorry," he persisted, though she ignored him and called Su-hyeok's name.
"Push me if I turn," she told him, climbing up to sit on the window ledge.
"Hey!" Su-hyeok ran up to her and grabbed her arms to ensure that she wouldn't fall. We all stood in silence and looked at each other.

"That's enough," On-jo whispered to Cheong-san. "She should've turned by now." Cheong-san didn't spare her a glance as he denied her statement.
"She was bitten by Gwi-nam. She should be fine." I jumped into the conversation, restating my theory.

"But Gwi-nam was bitten. He has zombie blood and is infected. He's asymptomatic, but it's still possible for him to infect others. Think of it like the flu or something."

"Well, how do you know that's true?"
"How do you know it isn't?" She paused, and Cheong-san spoke.
"We saw him getting bitten with our own eyes.'
"Su-hyeok has no reason to lie," On-jo defended. I scoffed at her clear bias.
"And we do?"
"Still, Su-hyeok-"
"I know you like him," Cheong-san started. What, what? I guess that explains a lot. "But this is a different matter."
"Why are you bringing that up now?" On-jo asked.
"Because you're clearly being biased, On-jo," I told her.
"Exactly," Cheong-san agreed. "Stop taking his side all the time."
"I am not-"
"Yes you are," Cheong-san and I said simultaneously. We looked away from her and continued watching Su-hyeok and Nam-ra, and On-jo stopped talking.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

We all kept our eyes on Nam-ra and Su-hyeok, on edge the whole time. Everything was seemingly fine until she suddenly grabbed Su-hyeok by the neck and brought her face closer.

"Su-hyeok!" Cheong-san yelled, picking up the music stand and running to the two. He used all of his strength to strike Su-hyeok's back, however it did nothing, and the stand disassembled from the sheet holder.

✑𝘨𝘸𝘪-𝘯𝘢𝘮'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

My bones painfully cracked as I woke up on the floor. Fuck, Su-hyeok you did this to me. I slowly rose to my feet, groaning in pain as my bones continued to crack loudly. My arms bent and clicked in abnormal ways, as well as my neck. I'm gonna kill all of you fuckers. I began to limp back to the roof, my neck still cracking uncontrollably.

✑𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Get out of the way!" Cheong-san yelled. Su-hyeok turned around, standing in front of Nam-ra.
"Don't do it!"
"Move!" Su-hyeok and Cheong-san ran at each other, and Su-hyeok gripped onto his jumper again, pushing Cheong-san onto one of the tables His fist was raised, but Cheong-san punched him first
"You moron," he said. Just as they were about to continue fighting, Dae-su and I ran over to try and prevent them from getting injured. Dae-su took hold of Su-hyeok whereas I held Cheong-san.

"Hey, cut that out! Stop it already!"
"Let go of me!"
"They're going to come in!" I heard a voice by the door exclaim. A group of zombies were flocking to the doors, banging on them and snarling loudly. Cheong-san ignored all of the chaos happening around him and tried to go back to Nam-ra, however On-jo was in the way and Su-hyeok quickly got a hold of Cheong-san.

"Get out of my way! Let go of me!" Cheong-san shouted.
"For God's sake..." I mumbled to myself, before running to stop them again. I wrapped my arm around Su-hyeok's neck and began to choke him, which ended up with him trying to fight me off.
"Stop it. Are you blind? Can't you see Nam-ra?" On-jo suddenly said to us, though neither Cheong-san or Su-hyeok heard, so I just continued. I swung my leg into Su-hyeok's back, however he only winced in pain before grabbing Cheong-san again. Seems like I need a different way to do this - without murder, of course.

I was about to out my plan into action when On-jo repeated herself and the guys both stopped
"She would have blood on her mouth if she bit him."
"Nam-ra may not have bit him," I said. " But she clearly tried to. Or is that normal for her?" I looked at Nam-ra, who had gotten off of the ledge and was sitting on the floor, breathing quickly. How could she be overwhelmed when this is partly her fault? She should've just explained when Su-hyeok told her to, then we wouldn't be fighting like this.

"Did you see it?" On-jo suddenly asked. "Is he bleeding? No, right?"
"She's right. There's no wound," Dae-su confirmed.
"But if Gwi-nam bit her-" Cheong-san began.
"She's still fine so she's okay." On-jo raised her voice.
"What makes you think you're so smart, On-jo?" I remarked. "You can't remember a simple 'help' flag but think you're so right about deciding whether or not someones fine." I strode over to her and pushed her to the ground before kicking her.
"You aren't the smart bitch that you think you are."

"On-jo!" Su-hyeok yelled.
"Y/N!" Cheong-san shouted. They both started running towards us, and Cheong-san pulled me aside while Su-hyeok went to On-jo.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ҽɳԃ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

havent updated in a little while lolz

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

56.7K 1.7K 22
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥" - "𝐎𝐡 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
30.3K 1.2K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
2.7K 158 11
Why does it hard to say those letters? - She's living with her mother. She's just a simple, quiet and kindhearted girl. People think she's rude but...
42.4K 1.3K 56
follows plot💕updating weekly 😍ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭best ff ever trust 🙏 *** YN Jang finally thought she would live a...