( Secret Unveiled) Inazuma El...

Galing kay Beta_fei2

Akira Kurosawa is a South Korean based soccer player with two personality. She moved to Japan to ease her per... Higit pa

Introducing...
Meeting new friends. ( Inakunijima island)
Here we are ,Raimon!
Match against Seishou
Special training
Match against the Giants
Finally healed!
Seishou vs Seishuu
Match against Mikage Senuu
Asuto's resolve
Surprises, surprises
Moonlight Emperor.
Zeus
Princess

Next match

133 3 0
Galing kay Beta_fei2

| in the clubroom |
Akira's POV.

"Your opponents for the next match have already been chosen. Your opponents are none other than... Hakuren Jr High!" Coach said.

"The team has three aces or forerunners. First up is last year's Raimon's finalist, Someoka Ryuugi, has joined this team. His photo appeared on the screen

Secondly, Fubuki Shirou is a great gamemaker. He is also referred to as the prince of the snow field. His photo also appears on the screen.

"Hold on.. Hiura..you've got a challenge from your fellow snow prince." I said

Hiura turned away with a light blush forming on his cheeks.

Hiura POV

' She thinks I'm a snow prince?' I thought.

I felt my cheeks getting hotter and so my face became redder than a tomato. I excused myself and left.

Back to your POV
"Is he sick—" you thought but got cut off.

"The last of the trio is Fubuki Atsuya,the bear killer.Twin brother of Fubuki Shirou." Coach said and like the others, his photo also appears but..

A strong man with a darker shade appeared.

"What?!"

"He looks pretty tough though." Golem said.

"That's his twin?! They don't resemble each other." Goujin said.

"Oh hohoho, my mistake. That is bear killer Willy who I coincidentally met in the mountains." Coach said.

"Don't get that wrong!" Goujin said

' Please don't ' I thought

A picture of Fubuki Atsuya showed up on the screen.

"These are the fabulous trio of Hakuren. Someoka together with the Fubuki twins have gotten their team to the nationals and their play too is on the national level." Coach said.

"So in other words, they are a team we can match as long as we keep those three in check." Hiro said.

"You could say that but they are a team that has made it to the nationals quite easily so it's not going to be that easy." I said.

" I say we work harder and don't underestimate them, especially the bear killer." Golem said.

"Are you afraid of this guy?" I asked.

"Maybe.. Yes! I am. He looks frightening and sounds frightening as well." He said

"Don't be. We'll beat them and win the soccer tournament. Right guys?" I ask.

"Yeah!"

"Why be afraid of chumps like them?" Goujin asked.

"That's easy for you to say. You haven't scored any goals since the beginning of the tournament." Hiro said.

"Say that again!" Goujin yelled

"That's enough you two." Michinari cut in.

I noticed Norika was feeling down.

"Norika is something wrong?" I asked.

"I keep letting in goals during the matches that count." She said in a sad tone.

"Don't say that. We all make mistakes especially when it comes to soccer and besides, if our opponents are strong then we'll have to get stronger." Michinari said

"Yeah. He is right." I said

"Don't beat yourself up over it." Hiura smiled

"Staying like this isn't good. Going against those amazing player has made me think about becoming a good goalkeeper who can keep up with them." Norika said.

"I see,me too." Asuto smiled

"Huh?" She asked.

" I also want to become a great player. Playing against the previous opponents was fun but they kept defeating me at some point. It will be a race to see who will become a better player first." He said.

"Asuto.. challenge accepted." Norika said and does a fist bump with Asuto.

•|• At the field•|•
"Here goes!Fire..." Goujin

"It's tornado!" Hiyori corrects him

"He's gonna say lemonade again." Hiura sweatdrops

"Oh come on you guys! Let's believe in him.." I said

"Almond!" Goujin finishes his sentence.

"All you got was the 'mon'." Kozoumaru said.

"Shut up!"

Time skip to the day of the match.

"Raimon beat last year's finalists Zeus Jr High. Their next opponents are the champions of the north, Hakuren Jr High. Both teams have great teamwork and strength. What play will they show us today?" The commentator said

At the bench

I was warming up with Norika and I was put in place of Okuiri.

"Sorry for taking your place. As always."

"I don't mind. But don't get used to it." He said.

"I won't." I said smiling.

~Whistle~
The match started with the ball on our side with Goujin.

Goujin passed the ball to me and I passed it to Asuto and when I saw Norika come from the goal I knew they were gonna do their hissastu.

"Uh oh. Wait—" I got cut off.

"Arctic Polar Bear No .2! " They shot the ball towards the goal

Fubuki Atsuya ran towards the goal and used his hissastu to stop ours.

"Certain Death Bear Kill—restraint." He yelled and stopped it.

"Do you people know who I am? I am Fubuki Atsuya the bear killer." He yelled and ran towards us.

"Norika get back to the goal." I said.

"On it!" She said and ran back to the goal.

He was dribbling the ball but I stole it from him and ran towards the goal.

I jumped and did 'eclipse' and earned our first goal for Raimon.

¶ Shirou POV
' Woah! Her plays are even better in person.' I thought.

I smiled and saw my brother coming near me. "Aniki, did you see that? She's even better on closer inspection." He said.

I nodded." I'd really like to be her teammate. But for now,let's focus on the match." I said.

"Right. Let's swallow her up with our blizzard." He said.

I didn't notice we were staring at her when she saw us, she smiled and waved.

We turned away, embarrassed.I looked at Atsuya and saw a light blush on his face.

"Are you blushing?" I asked.

"Aniki! You're doing the same as well!" He yelled.

¶ Back to your POV ¶
I smiled when I saw the goal I had made had given us a point then I saw the Fubuki brothers looking at me. I smiled and waved at them and they turned away.

"Aniki! You're doing the same as well!" I heard Fubuki Atsuya say.

I got congratulated by my friends and the whistle began again.

The Fubuki twins had possession of the ball and Fubuki Shirou passed the ball to his twin brother and I marked him.

I was about to steal the ball from him but he got past me. I turned around and saw that he had gotten past all of us and was in front of the goal.

(Imagine the way Beta ran in Chrono Stone after the ball that was with Tenma)

I switched my personality that I hopefully had control of and ran after the ball.

"Certain Death Bear Killer– decapitate!" He yelled.

Norika used Uzumaki the hand and the ball was about to go in.

"Norika!" I yelled and stopped the ball with my foot after she had bent backwards.( The way she did when Haizaki was on their team)

She thanked me and passed the ball to Hiura but it got stolen by Fubuki Shirou.

"We will be able to defeat Hakuren if we keep their game maker in check." Captain said.

"That is if you can stop me.Try and stop me if you can!" He yelled and got past me and Hiura again.

"Number 10 is here!" Norika yelled.

"I can't mark him." Golem said.

"I'll mark him!" Hiyori said

"I'm here too." Han Chan said but he got past them.

"Now for the finishing touch." He yelled and passed to his brother.

"Crap!" I said.

Fubuki Atsuya used his hissastu again and Norika could not stop it.

The ball was passed to me but Fubuki Atsuya snatched it from me and passed it to his brother.

"Yo" I heard him say and turned around to see what he was saying.

"You're really something. Great play by the way." He smiled.

"Thanks! You too!" I smiled back.

"Atsuya..." Said his brother.

"Aniki over here!" Fubuki Atsuya said with a serious tone.

His brother didn't pass to him because I was marking him.

Hakuren scored another goal.

"They scored again!" I groaned.

"Tch.. they are just a bunch of country Hicks!" Kozoumaru said.

"Hey... Don't make fun of country folks!" Goujin yelled.

I ran to Hiura.

"Wow. I may have underestimated them. I thought that the trio were the importance of the team but their teamwork is what matters." I said.

"Me too." Hiura said.

Just then Someoka entered our conversation.

"That's right. You guys better watch out. We will win this match if you don't." He said.

"Okay so?" I asked a little annoyed.

"If you want to say we are weak then say it. I know we're playing all we got. Hiura let's go back to our positions." I said.

Hiura and I went to our spots and the whistle blew again.

Asuto passed the ball and I dribbled it and got past Fubuki Shirou using white waves and passed it back to Asuto.

Asuto scored our second goal that's why our current scores are a tie.

I saw that the opponents coach had raised his hand to switch players.

He took out a defender and brought in a forward.

"Taking out a defender and bringing in a forward huh?" Hiura asked.

"Hmm... What does he have in mind?" Kozoumaru asked.

"I don't know, but she may be a strong player. Shiratoya Nae." I smirked.

"Hey you!"

"Huh?" I ask and point at myself.

"Yes you. I'm Shiratoya Nae. It's a pleasure to meet you. I love your plays. Let's do our best as fellow female fowards." She said.

"Ok! I'm Akira Kurosawa by the way but you can call me Akira." I replied.

"If that's the case you can call me Nae or bunny." She smiled.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

72.7K 2.9K 37
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - (Books cover art: not found the creator please dm me if you know the artist who did th...
87.4K 4.3K 34
"where am i? Who is this?!" You stared at the mirror to see an unfamiliar face. Waking up one morning to realize that you are now in the body of a s...
73.3K 2.8K 82
I wrote this book when I was just 14 and deleted it a few months ago by mistake so I'm republishing it without editing. Don't blame me for the cring...
1.5K 91 11
β€’β€’ ━━━ Being in Teikoku's soccor team comes with high expectations and each member must work earnestly to live up to those expectations. Usugumo Kuu...