i think I'm in love with you...

Por _nendo

"bye my little chain-smoker" "GOOD MORNING MAMMY'S" "he's currently crying rn while listening to wap" "anyway... Más

a silly goofy playlist
character introduction <3
guess what👅😻 - 1
merry christmas lol - 2
s w a g - 3
bro code compromised: calling for backup - 4
WE'RE HERE JAKQKND - 5
SWAGGY BROS REUNIONNNN - 6
"I'm y/n😛🤝" - 7
y/n's a simp🤥 - 8
he knows. - 9
plankton has entered the chat - 10
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT - 11
it's giving filler - 12
pov: ur suna lol - 13
lets mak- SNEAK out - 14
when the authors on crack😍 - 15
he knows (the sequel🫦) - 16
weather boys angry😠 - 18
buckle up buckaroos - 19
thanks or wtv🙄
kuroos emo lol - 20
its filler friday🙈 - 21
only nerds can spell sherades - 22
atsumu sucks at murder mystery - 23
ottobots, roll out✊😔 - 24
surprise mothertrucker - 25
yes guys its a filler alright🤬❓ - 26
a happy ending - 27

rest in peace takeda - 17

580 12 3
Por _nendo

(y/n's pov)

***

Nekoma Gym📍 - Wednesday, 9:34 AM

***

"ok y/n, you and yachi are gonna be on water bottle duty," my uncle said.

"but that's not fair ???" i argued.

"you didn't let me finish, you waste of oxygen," he shot back.

"woah man what kind of uncle says that to his favorite niece?" i said as i feigned sadness.

"just because you're my only niece doesn't mean i have to like you. now to finish what i was saying, you guys will also be watching the team and taking notes of their flaws. Try to match them up with someone similar from our team so it makes it easier to help them work out their mistakes."

"yes sir mister boss sir," i saluted.

'i haven't a clue what's going on. but i'll act like i do😃'

.
.
.

"man take it in yachi. we have front row seats to watch a bunch of sweaty teenagers get their feelings hurt because they couldn't hit a ball," i spoke as we sat down on a bench.

"life is great huh?"

"well when you put it like that, the game seems gross and uninteresting," she responded.

"exactly my point baby girl."

"y/n, stop scaring yachi with words like that," tsukki said while he walked past us.

"oh shut up. go be a wingman for tadashi somewhere else. yachi is mine," i said with my tongue out.

(a/n: does- does the tongue out part make sense💀❓ idk how else to describe it)

"um, what exactly do you mean by wingman for tadashi?" yachi asked.

"who am i to intervene with fate? you'll find out when it's your time. don't worry about it sweet cheeks," i said while patting her head.

***

(suna's pov)

***

'man maybe i shouldn't have been zoning out while the coach was speaking'

'eh i'll just ask osamu what's going on'

"hey samu-" i started.

"nuh uh. you should've paid attention rintaro," he cut me off.

"dang you even used my first name," i sighed.

"go ask someone else. or better yet —listen up when a coach starts talking," he said annoyed.

'geez who sharted on his face😒'

"all right Inarizaki, circle up!" an unfamiliar voice shouted.

i started walking over to the small huddle being formed around the mystery man because what else was i supposed to do.

"ok guys. after you're finished with warmups, you'll just be going through a normal practice game so my managers and I can mark anything you may need improvements on," the blonde guy said.

(a/n: LMAO I JUST REALIZED I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT TAKEDA💀💀)

'maybe i should raise my hand for help'

just then i spotted y/n standing over by the benches, slightly away from the cluster.

'oh shit i'll just ask her'

as i walked towards her, my heart started racing.

she's so incredibly pretty.

"hey doll face," i said nonchalantly.

she looked up at me with her stupidly pretty E/C eyes and said, "what's up shawty bae?"

'typical.'

"mind telling me why some weirdo is coaching my team?" i asked.

"first of all, that 'weirdo' is my uncle. and only i can call him that. second of all, if you had paid attention you would've realized that the managers and coaches are swapping teams for the next two days," she explained with sarcastic snobbiness.

"oh so that means i get to boss you around all day?" i said with a smirk, as i completely ignored the rest of her spiel.

she deadpanned and answered with her classic "you wish".

just to tease her a bit, i leaned down to her ear and whispered lowly, "speaking of wishes, i'm still waiting to show you the one that's on the top of my list."

a slight hint of pink appeared on her cheeks.

but just as i was about to pull back, she kissed her first two fingers and then placed them on my lips.

'holy fuck'

she smiled cheekily and said, "don't look so surprised...doll face."

'i wanna kiss her so bad'

"anyways now that i've granted your wish, you gotta go to practice. byebye suna."

"hey what did i tell you? it's rintaro," i corrected.

"i'll call you that once you have the balls to grant your own wish," she replied.

"fine. by the end of the week i'll make sure you won't ever call me suna again," i smirked.

"try me," she challenged.

i just looked at her and walked off because i knew if i were to stay a single second longer, i would've given in and kissed her right there.

'..i'm falling.'

• • •

falling for DEEZ NUTS💯🥶🤣🤝😈🦍

anyways

this took me years to complete smh

and for what🤨

like why am i taking centuries to write a few hundred words☝️

sigh

^
BUT HAVE YALL LISTEBED TO BLACKPINKS NEW ALBUM🤨🤬

ITS SO GOOD AND FOR WHAt😭

you got absolute BANGERS like "The Happiest Girl" "Typa Girl" "Tally" and FREAKING "SHUT DOWN" HOOOOLY MOOLY - (9/16/22)
^

anyways i hope you enjoyed

byebye<3

- freddiepoo

.
.
.

started: august 14, 2022
fin: august 24, 2022
posted: september 18, 2022
-
edited: november 15, 2022

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.4K 73 23
"Remember the promise we made as kids? When you said you would always be my friend?" "Yeah. And that will never change." "So you're always going to s...
47.5K 1.3K 37
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...
69.1K 1.8K 20
"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆." "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑...
60K 1.3K 24
Texting Suna x reader fic (at least that's how I planned it but it's not really texting any more) ! I do not own any of these characters ! Except any...