Reunite Her

Oleh Princess_DYS

Warning: This is the eighth book in a series. I recommend you go back and read the others starting with "Figh... Lebih Banyak

Fighting Ghosts
White Knuckle
Tender Age
Unforgiven
In Your Care
Equal Justice
Instinct
Protect and Serve
Double Red
Impossible Dream
Return of the Prodigal Son
One Crazy Shift
The Radical Truth
A Couple Hundred Degrees
Signs of Violence
Natural Born Firefighter
Due Process
Trouble Dolls
Trick-Rolled at the Moulin'
Safe
The Right Thing
The Other Side

An Inferior Product

208 10 0
Oleh Princess_DYS

A/N This is an Organized Crime episode and the second of a two part Mini Crossover with SVU.

As always, please relax and enjoy the read!

~Princess <3

*Office of the Internal Affairs Bureau*

Ana and Elliot were waiting out in the Bullpen while Olivia was being interviewed by, what most cops liked to call, the Rat Squad. They looked over when the sound of a door closing reached their ears and moved forwards a bit upon seeing the Captain marching in their direction.

"What did you tell them?" She demanded, leveling a heated glare on her ex-partner.

"What are you talking about?" The Detective wondered, frowning in confusion. "I told them the truth."

"Did you tell them that I told you to stay in the car when you wanted to get out?" Olivia inquired, growing angrier when he hummed in reply. "You said that I ordered you to stay in the car?"

"No, I did not tell them that you ordered me to stay in the car." Elliot shook his head, firmly.

"But you let them believe that there was a window of opportunity for you to save Felix Tinga and I stopped you?!" She hissed, disbelief coloring her every word.

Ana chose that moment to jump in and place a hand on her sister's arm.

"Liv, breathe." The younger woman advised, softly. "You know how they like to twist our words. If anything, it's just a ploy to try and get us to turn on one another."

"She's right." Elliot nodded in agreement. "I don't know what they told you in there. I don't know what you think you heard. I specifically said that if I'd gotten out of that vehicle, I'd have been a dead man, and you saved my ass." He explained, fervently. "And, by the way, you're welcome."

"You're not dismissed." Olivia shook her head.

She gently shrugged Ana's hand off and began walking back towards the conference room.

"I'm standing right here, Captain." The Detective promised.

"We both are." The Sergeant smiled.

Olivia disappeared and came back out a few minutes later with a woman she had never seen before. Ana gave Elliot a quick hug before following after her sister.

*Organized Crime Headquarters: A Few Days Later*

Olivia and Ana were brought back into the fold after Elliot's new team's  investigation into a mass shooting led to the recovery of a very young girl who had yet to talk.

"Where's the little girl?" The Captain wondered, glancing back at her sister who was mostly hidden behind the Detective.

He didn't seem to mind, though.

"We put her in my office." Sergeant Ayanna Bell replied as she led them into the Bullpen. "Called Child Protective Services. They're on their way down."

"Did she say anything?" Olivia inquired.

"Detective Stabler thought it'd be best to wait for you. I agreed." Ayanna explained.

"This poor child." Olivia whispered, ignoring the stares from the rest of the Organized Crime members as she shrugged her jacket off and gently opened the door to the smaller room. "Giana. Hi. That is such a pretty name. My name is Olivia. This is my sister, Ana, and my friend, Elliot, but you two met, right?"

The girl nodded, shyly, and continued to play with the stuffed animal in her arms.

"Hi, Giana. You know, in Italian, your name means 'God is gracious?' You're very lucky to have that name." Elliot smiled.

Ana glanced, hesistantly, over at Ayanna who was leaning in the doorway. The shorter woman was debating whether or not to keep up her selective mute act but the second she realized what exactly the girl was holding, a picture of Noah appeared in her mind and the idea was promptly thrown out of a window.

"Is that an elephant?" Ana inquired, crouching down to meet the girls height. "Does he or she have a name?"

Giana didn't reply and just shrugged instead.

"You know what they say about elephants, right? An elephant never forgets. They have the most amazing memories." Olivia explained, gently.

"Do you have a memory like an elephant?" The shorter woman inquired, softly.

"Maybe." The girl squeaked out.

"I bet you do." Ana smiled.

"So, Giana, we need to ask you a couple of questions. Let's see if your memory is like your elephant's." The Captain suggested. "Would that be okay? Yeah?"

The girl nodded and Elliot grabbed a nearby chair, bringing it over for the older woman to sit on.

"Here you go." He offered.

"Now, Giana. Did you see the bad people that came to your apartment earlier?" Ana asked in a sweet voice and the girl nodded once again. "Yeah? Did you see their faces?"

"Uh-uh." She shook her head.

"No? Where were you when you saw them?" Olivia wondered.

"In the bathroom. My uncle told me to wait in there." Giana recalled.

"Your uncle told you to wait in the bathroom? And who's your uncle?" Ana wondered.

"Uncle K. He left to get me a Happy Meal. I wasn't supposed to come out, but I peeked through the door." The girl whimpered.

"Oh, that's okay." Olivia assured. "Did you see, um, did you see their hands? Did you see the color of their skin?"

She rubbed the back of her own for reference and Giana shook her head once again.

"No? What about their clothes, honey? Did you see what they were wearing?" Ana inquired.

"Yes." The girl squeaked out.

"Can you tell us what you saw?" Olivia prodded, gently, and Giana suddenly clammed up, looking down at her toy.

"Hey, sweetheart. We know you're scared. And that's perfectly okay. It's totally normal. But you're being really, really brave right now. And we are so proud of you." The shorter woman cooed, making the girl look back up again.

"Sweetheart, can you tell us what you saw?" The Captain repeated her question from earlier and Giana nodded, pointing at Elliot's hip. "Are you pointing to his badge?"

"Mm-hmm." She hummed in response.

"Police, Giana? The bad people were police?" Olivia asked in confirmation.

"Okay. Great job, sweetheart. You do have a memory like an elephant." Ana winked, making the girl smile a bit.

*A Few Minutes Later*

Everyone was, once again, crowded in the Bullpen.

"Okay, I just checked in with Central and every precinct in Brooklyn. There was no police activity at the victim's Flatbush Avenue apartment today." Detective Freddie Washburn reported.

"No radio runs?" Olivia inquired while Ana shifted, uncomfortably, next to her.

Everyone, other than her sister and Elliot, kept staring or glancing at her and there was no one she could really hide behind right now.

"There was nothing aside from the current. There was no warrants to be executed. There's nothing connected to that address." Freddie shook his head.

"Well, nothing recorded. Doesn't rule out corrupt cops." Elliot retorted. "Hey, we need a lead on this Uncle K. Apparently, there was a fourth crew member."

"All right, I got to roll. Hit me up if you get anything." Ayanna ordered. "Good to see you, Captain."

"Take care, Ayanna." Olivia replied, not looking away from her phone.

"Ballistics confirms that one of the vic's guns from the Flatbush apartment matches the bullet that killed Felix Tinga." Detective Diego Morales informed, walking over with his phone in hand. "But there were no matches to the bullets that were recovered from your SUV. So who was that shooter?"

The two sisters suddenly locked eyes with their ex-partner.

"Uncle K." The three revealed, simultaneously and they all cracked a small smile a few seconds later.

*A Little While Later*

Ana and Olivia watched and waited for their cue while Elliot and Ayanna interviewed "Uncle K."

"Well, I'll tell you what. I've never heard of fast food saving a guy's life." The Detective remarked.

"Is Giana okay?" The Asian man wondered.

"How do you take your six-year-old niece to an apartment filled with drugs and guns and tell her to hang out in the bathroom while you step out? How?" The Sergeant asked in disbelief.

"Okay, let's talk about the drugs." Elliot decided, changing the subject when their arrestee didn't reply. "How long were you and your crew knocking off Purple Magic?"

"Maybe six months. I was against it from the jump, but I got overruled." Uncle K shrugged.

"Is that so? Why were you against it?" Ayanna wondered. "Other than the fact that you're so smart?"

"Word was out. You don't step on Purple Magic. But Gato and the others said the money was too good." He recalled. "I said wasn't no amount of money worth it."

"Because why?" Elliot inquired.

"It was just a matter of time before he did us like the others." The arrestee pointed out.

"He who? Give me a name." The Detective demanded.

"I don't have no names. All I know is if you step on Purple Magic, he takes you out. You gone." Uncle K muttered.

"Okay, so there were other crews. What others, Kwan?" Ayanna pressed, leaning forwards on the back of one of the chairs.

"Crew over on Church. Those four guys on Bedford. I don't know. Fulton, I think? And another one on Francis Lewis Boulevard." He listed.

"Francis Lewis Boulevard." Elliot repeated under his breath and stepped forwards a bit. "Which one was that?"

"I don't know which was which, but whoever this dude is is stone-cold." Kwan insisted.

"You mean like rolling up on a cop car and unloading into it? That kind of stone-cold?" The Detective retorted, angrily.

"I don't know what you're talking about." The arrestee shook his head.

"Your gun does. We recovered it from your apartment, Kwan." Elliot hissed, leaning forwards on the table. "Ballistics don't lie."

"Conspiracy to sell a controlled substance, possession of a weapon, attempted murder on three police officers. Mm-hmm. Yeah, you just hang tight. There's a few people I want you to meet." Ayanna moved back and knocked on the window.

Ana opened the door a few seconds later and Olivia walked through with a file in her hand. The Captain walked over to the table and pulled out some photos.

"I know you know your sister." The older woman began, placing down the one of Jade first. How about these others? Huh? You need a little help?"

She sat down just as the shorter female appeared beside her.

"Piper. Despina. And Felix Tinga." Ana pointed at each picture as she listed off their names.

"How long were you supplying drugs for their trick roll scheme?" Olivia demanded.

"Jade came to me maybe two years ago. Said Felix had an idea to roll rich guys by drugging them and ripping them off. He had the girls, just needed the drugs." Kwan explained.

"And what were you supplying them with back then?" Ana inquired.

"Heroin. Cut with fentanyl." He replied.

"Yeah. What about him? His name was Simon." Olivia held up a photo of his smiling face.

"I don't know him-"

"We do." Ana cut him off with a fiery glare. "He was our brother and now he's dead. Overdosed on the heroin and fentanyl that you gave to your sister."

"Look at him. Don't look away. Look at him." The Captain snapped. "That's right."

"You know what, Kwan? I hope that the thought of him haunts you for the rest of your pathetic life." The shorter woman growled, lowly.

The two sisters smirked, darkly, as he shuddered in fear and they stood up, storming out of the room. Elliot followed after, grabbing his gun and catching up with them in one of they hallways.

"Hey! Hey." He called, softly.

Olivia stopped and pressed her back against one of the walls while Ana scrubbed a hand down her face.

"We spent the last two years thinking Simon did this to himself." The older woman sighed. "Like somehow his addiction caught up with him."

"He didn't deserve it. I mean, nobody deserves it. I'm just- I'm sorry." Elliot murmured. "So now you know the truth. And you can let it go."

"Yeah." The Sergeant chuckled, softly. "Um, have you heard anything about Kathy's case?"

"Moennig's keeping me in the dark. He told me to just stay away from it, so. . . I don't like it, but I'm staying away." The Detective admitted, clearing his throat a bit.

"Well, you seem better." Olivia smiled.

"Do I?" Elliot grinned. "Thanks. I'm. . . actually confused as Hell. About so many things."

"Well, you look better." The Captain nodded.  "So whatever it is you're doing, keep doing it."

Olivia grabbed his hand and held onto it as she passed by, only letting go once she was too far to keep holding on. The Detective turned back to Ana and she instantly pulled him into a hug.

"Heading back to Chicago, Shorty?" He wondered while wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"I suppose it's time." She sighed. "Can only stay out here for so long, you know?"

"Yeah, I get that." Elliot assured as they seperated. "Well, thanks for your help."

"Of course. Anytime." Ana promised as a soft smile graced her lips. "Bye Elliot."

"See ya around, Shorty." He smirked.

And with that, the younger woman took off after her sister.

A/N I hope you all enjoyed! Till Monday!

~Princess <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.7K 183 24
Zoey's life seemed to be falling into place, she had almost everything she'd always wanted and she knows she should be happy but somehow she couldn't...
7.6K 227 29
After Severide's run-in with Thomas Ikes she's thrown into an assignment that would cost any sane person their soul. Surrounded by horrible people fo...
Break Her Oleh Princess

Fiksi Penggemar

17.3K 452 27
Warning: This is the fifth book in a series. I recommend you go back and read the others starting with "Fight Her" and/or the part in "Protect Her" t...
82.8K 1.1K 19
"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜, 911." "𝐻𝑖, 𝐼'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛." Set in the end of July 2020, one simple call could uncove...