The Case of Known-Unknown

By HarshAdani

Just when they thought about ending the case, I made my preparation of beginning the chase and that's where I... More

The Death Penalty
The Invitation
The Alikeness
The Stalker
Rahul Arora
The Interrogation
The Abandoned Plot
The 2nd Letter
The Pact
The Bait
The Proof
Breaking The Codes
Sati
The Second Code
The Scientist
The Theory
Tihar Jail, Delhi, India
Mark Hallows
The Tragic Past
"The Monopolists"
The Big Shots
Siddharth Agrawal
The Return of The Stalker
The Aftermath
The Quotes
A Breakthrough
Jeel
"The Boss"
The Chase
The Raid
An Unexpected Death

Introduction

47 8 0
By HarshAdani

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events and locales is purely coincidental.

Disclaimer

Dear Readers, the following story is one of my best-selling works in India. Since I'm an Indie Author, I decided to publish this story on Wattpad as well. Hope you enjoy reading my work, all your feedback and suggestions are welcomed. Happy Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Am No Angel By Anonymous

Mystery / Thriller

494 131 34
Three years in an abusive relationship, just for Julia to move in right next to a seral killer, Norman. Talk about bad luck. Especially when she star...
11K 528 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
936 246 59
Best Ranking(s): #1 Cliffhanger 05/30/2021 #6 Psycho-thriller 07/02/2021 #24 twistsandturns 07/04/2021 #32 pointofview 07/04/2021 #32 psychokiller 07...
61 0 13
In the eerie aftermath of a chilling revelation, Detective Rose Hansley finds herself trapped in a labyrinth of deceit and forgotten memories. Unveil...