HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

By Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... More

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
For The First Time
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
Ruin & Love
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Caring Liar
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
I Want You
A Wrongful Right
A Forbidden Beginning
In Someone Else's Arms
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Does It Scare You?
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
Away From You
A Bad Dream
Chosen For Herself
Her Azure Eyes
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
Escaping
He Is A Monster
ANNOUNCEMENT

The Very Second

7K 512 149
By Taevya369

**✿❀ ❀✿**

His long and heavy strides continued to proceed towards her room. His jaw was set whereas his gaze was blazing when he pushed the door and entered her room but his gaze didn't find her there.

His eyes scanned every corner of that room but she wasn't there which made him more angry. He was about to yell her name but stopped when he heard the door of the bathroom to get opened and there she walked out from it.

He immediately scanned her entire body where he found her wearing her nightwear, a plain black shorts and top. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun. Hair strands were falling on her completely bare face, which was looking more pale than she already was.

As soon as her eyes fell on him, Seraphina downcast her eyes and without giving any kind of reaction, she walked towards the bed and her silence and ignorance pushed his limits more badly.

But he tried to deal with her calmly. He stepped further inside her room and spoke

"Why haven't you eaten anything yet? "

Seraphina ,who was making the bed in order to sleep, stopped hearing his question.

"I don't have an appetite, " She replied, curtly and without looking at him and that was enough for him to start losing his calmness.

He walked further closer to her and stood beside her.

"So you don't have an appetite for almost the whole day? "

Hearing his exasperating voice, Seraphina could clearly sense that now his patience was leaving him but she still didn't look at him and answered him while unfolding the quilts.

"Yes, I don't have, "

And as soon as she answered, she found him to grip her arm and forcefully spun her. Her azure eyes finally met with his flaming grey eyes.

"Stop playing this f#cking game with me, Sera, because it won't end well for you, Princess, " He warned her , while peering into her eyes.

Seraphina slightly clenched her jaw at his words and retorted back, fearlessly.

"Playing with people , their weaknesses and feelings is your hobby, Mr Grayson not mine, "

Arzal gripped her arm more firmly, making her slightly hissed in pain. He pulled her more close to him and gawked into her courageous blue orbs.

"So this naive mouth of yours has started to run finally, within just one day of coming here? " He questioned her through his gritted teeth.

Hearing him calling her that hurted her beyond any limits of bearance but Seraphina held back her emotions and uttered.

"If you want you can command it to shut ,as now I am your slave. I will have to obey your each and every word or else you will hurt my brother, right? So tell me, Mr Grayson, if you want me to keep my mouth shut then I will keep it shut, "

Her every word was triggering his sanity but Seraphina had decided not to halt herself this time.

"I have never thought a person could be this inhumane and heartless. I still don't know what intentions you have that you are doing all of this ,that for those intentions you took my everything away from me just in a mere matter of seconds, Mr Grayson, " Her voice started shivering as tears gathered into her eyes.

And he just stared at her, wordlessly.

"From the past 15 years, I hadn't lived a moment without Nate and his protection , love, care and security . He is my mamma, he's my papa. He's my entire family, my best friend, my entire world but in a mere second, you took my entire world away from me, how could you be this much heartless? What exactly have I done to you that you're giving me this much pain? You're hurting me this much badly? " A tear slipped down from her cheeks at the end of her words.

Seraphina gazed into his silver eyes which turned darker ,hearing her words and she yelped terribly when he grabbed her both arms and pulled her on his chest.

"Pain? You don't even have a f#cking idea ,how much pain I am capable of giving you, Sera . " He groaned and pulled her closer, pressing her body against his.

Their breathings collided, along with their gazes.

"I can hurt you to the extent that every moment in your life you will beg me to end your life , "

More tears filled into her eyes, processing his words.

"No, I won't. I will never beg you to end my life, " She spoke in her quivering amiable voice while staring into his wrathful eyes.

"I will never beg you to take my life because I..I will do it myself . I will take my own life, the very second you will even think about hurting my brother or tainting me, " Seraphina stated and he just gazed at her watery eyes.

"I will take my life the very second, you will even think about forcing me and harming my dignity , "

His wrath started blocking his all senses with her each and every word.

"I know I w.. won't be able to stop you but I promise ,I will kill myself the very second, you will get done using my body and tarnishing my virtue, Mr G.. Grayson, "

And that was it for him to get shoved towards his deadly extent. He twisted her both arms behind her back badly, making her cry out in pain and arched her back.

"So you have turned this much brave that now you're threatening me to kill yourself, Sera? " He twisted her wrists more.

A sob broke out from her because it was paining her badly. His sinister gaze ogled at the tears, staining her flushed cheeks.

He leaned closer and pressed his lips on her tears, but even now his gentleness was terrifying her .

"And I promise, the very second you will even think about taking yourself away from me, Seraphina, I will destroyed your brother in the most painful way a human wouldn't have even thought about in his worst nightmare, "

Seraphina tightly shut her eyes and aggressively felt her tears, hearing him, whereas he continued to wipe her tears with his warm lips.

"For taking yourself away from me, you have to first kill me, Princess because I promise, till the day I am breathing, I won't let any human or anything to hurt you or take you away from me, not even you, " He whispered and then released her hands from his vigorous hold.

"Let alone allowing you to take your own life because now every inch of your existence belongs to me and only me, Princess, "

Seraphina teared up badly at the end of his vicious words and used her freed hands to push him away from her but he grabbed her waist and then lifted his face to look into her shimmering blue eyes .

"You are mine,Sera. Only mine and the sooner you will accept this, the sooner your each and every pain will end, Princess, " His voice held a tone of threatening for her.

For a brief moment, she just gazed into his eyes while shedding her own tears and softly breathed out those words again to him.

"I.. I hate you, "

And this time her words made his anger calm down. He chuckled slowly and then kissed her nose pin. His gaze softened as he wiped her cheeks with his thumb gently.

"You have your whole life to hate me more but for now, eat your food, Sera, " He said, amiably and his duality again stunned her but this time she was too hurted to endure it.

She abruptly shrugged her head and started pushing him away with her little strength.

"Leave me, go away from here. I.. I will not eat, " She chanted while whimpering and pushing him away but he continued to hold her in his arms.

"Leave me, leave me alone. Lea… " Her voice started muffling as Seraphina felt like her vision started blurring.

Black dots started forming in her vision. Her body started losing its strength to even hold her weight. Her head started spinning. She was feeling too weak as she hadn't eaten anything from the whole day or precisely she had stopped properly eating from the day, she got to know that she had to live without her brother.

His gaze turned fazed by watching her almost closed eyes . He hoisted her up in his arms and placed her carefully on the bed.

Seraphina was feeling too weak to even move and open her eyes. She heard him yelling for a maid and ordered her to bring her food.

Within minutes, the staff girl came holding a tray of food. Arzal took the food from her and ordered her to leave which she immediately followed and left.

He turned around and saw her, whose head and back was leaned against the headboard. Her eyes were closed whereas her lips were slightly parted as she was breathing through it. She was looking, she was about to pass out at any second.

He hurriedly walked towards her and sat on the bed, beside her. He filled the spoon with food and extended it towards her mouth.

"Eat it, Sera, "

She slowly unlatched her heavy lashes . She opened her eyes half as she had even lost her strength to open them full. She gazed at him extending the food to her mouth but Seraphina tossed her head and closed her eyes and started breathing heavily.

He sighed at her stubbornness but restrained himself from being harsh on her. He dropped the spoon on the plate and sided away the tray a bit.

Seraphina, who was panting firmly and had her eyes shut, felt herself to get picked up from the bed.

She opened her eyes halfly and saw him holding her in his arms and then put her on his lap, like she weighed nothing and she was a little child.

She did try to protest but had no strength or urge to fight against him. He settled her on his lap and feathered her temple with a gentle kiss.

"I am sorry, Princess, "

Seraphina heard him whispering in his husky yet gentle voice.

"I am sorry for hurting you but now eat now, "

Seraphina weakly opened her eyes and saw him again extending the spoon of food to her. She lightly shrugged her head in defiance but he cupped her cheek with his one hand and made her look at him.

"Please, my Princess, " His voice was too delicate whereas his touch and gaze was beautifully soft which automatically made her inner self to give up to him.

He slightly pressed the spoon on her mouth and finally she parted her lips and let him feed her. He breathed out in satisfaction, watching her eating and then fed her the entire plate of food while holding her securely in his lap and arm.

He placed the glass of water on her lips and made her fetch it. After getting done feeding her, he saw her face while was placed on his shoulder, where he saw her almost drowning to her sleep as she was still feeling weak and tired.

He tried to lay her down on the bed but stopped when she surrounded her arms around his neck and snuggled her face into his neck.

"Don't go, please, " She softly breathed out, nearer his ear.

A small smile played on his lips hearing her words. He tossed his head and saw her peacefully sleeping on his shoulder . He tugged her hair strands behind her ear carefully and pecked her slightly parted lips.

"I will never leave you , my Princess, " He cooed against her lips and started caressing her head, making her feel more comfortable and at peace.

And just like that, holding each other in their arms securely, they both finally lost to their sleep and finally ,after a wait for an eternity ,he slept peacefully, without forcing himself first to get engulfed in his toxication .

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 51.4K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
2.3M 69.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
178 31 25
Tell me, slut, do you think you belong here?" Despite the venom in his words, Seraphina refused to back down. With her chin lifted defiantly, she hel...
767K 22.1K 65
He was her rock, her best friend, her first love. He became her worst nightmare, her tormentor, her captor She was his everything. His obsession. Th...