stfu!! @xiao

By yukait

◠ 🛒 ˒ 𝗻𝘦𝘄 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 ! : @xiaoyk: i hate you sm and i hope you trip in front of everyone ... More

☆' stfu!!
1. missing work
2. in trouble
3. the new employee
4. under appreciated
5. serving food
6. kinda cute ??
7. closing the café
8. cuter ??
9. number
10. math problems
11. how to start convos
12. conversations
13. payment
14. nice
15. delulu
16. meet up
17. crazy
18. work
19. #1 supporter
20. tutoring session
21. cafe
22. excuses
23. plans
25. thoughts
26. fired
27. accidental call
28. catch up
29. wingman
30. confession

24. a study date ??

1.7K 71 95
By yukait

A STUDY DATE ??

you woke up bright and early for your little meet up with xiao at the café. although you were only meeting up to get tutored, you were still very excited. the weather was nice today and you could tell that it was going to be a good day.

you took a long shower and styled your hair to make it look nice. after that you changed into some other clothes and savored the taste of your breakfast.

afterwards you cleaned up some places in your room as you had some extra time to. you organized everything so that it would look neat, such as hanging your laundry, putting worn clothes in the washing machine, and wiping down any dusty surfaces.

furthermore, you actually attempted to try doing your math homework by yourself just one last time before you met up with xiao to see if you magically were able to gain the knowledge of how to solve everything overnight.

when you tried solving the first problem by yourself, you immediately stopped and placed the worksheet back into a folder, not wanting to look at it again. and soon enough, it was almost time for you to meet up with xiao at the cafe.

you grabbed a bag and placed your folder filled with worksheets, a pencil case, and some other necessities inside before walking out the door and leaving.

once you had arrived there, you went inside and got some water as well as a piece of bread for free as a worker's discount. after getting everything, you went outside and sat down at one of the outdoor tables in front of the cafe. you took out your folder full of worksheets as well as two pencils and an eraser.

about a minute later, xiao had arrived and you waved at him. he walked over towards you and greeted you, "hi, i'm gonna grab some food inside and come back out. try figuring out the first one yourself and i'll help with whatever you're confused with afterwards." he explained.

while he went inside, you simply sat there and did nothing as you remembered your attempt at solving the equation earlier today. a few minutes later xiao came back out with a couple packaged pieces of bread and a drink.

as soon as he sat down he looked away from you and muttered, "do you wanna go to the park after this?"

you stared at him in awe, shocked that he'd ask to hang out with you. "oh, since when were you this nice? you're socializing??" you questioned.

"be quiet. i'm only asking because the weather is nice today." he defended.

you giggled at his response. "yeah sure, we can go to the park afterwards. though i'm not sure how long these worksheets will take to solve."

"alright. so, have you solved the first one yet?" he asked as he placed everything and sat down.

"no, who do you think i am?" you replied.

he sighed at your response and held out his hand. "let me see the problem."

you passed your worksheet over to him and let him see the problem. he had glanced up at you after reading the question.

"do you have any scrap paper?"

"oh, i brought only two sheets because that's all i had." you responded.

"that's fine. let me see it." he said.

you took out the scrap paper in your folder and gave it to him, allowing him to do whatever to solve the problem. he began to draw out some right triangles and different numbers on the sides of it, pulling out his phone and opening the calculator.

"...what are you doing?" you asked.

"i'm trying to solve the problem." he stated.

you continued to just let him do whatever and after a few seconds, he got an answer.

"can't say for sure if it's right but i'm pretty sure it is." he said after finishing.

"i'll search up an answer key real quick, wait." you replied.

after a quick search you found the exact same worksheet online and compared the two answers.

"it's right. how'd you get that though?" you asked.

"in the question it says that cosine of theta is 33/65 and that its in quadrant four, right? so since it's in quadrant four what i usually do is draw out a triangle with the right angle further away from the origin. does that make sense so far?" he questioned.

"mhm, continue." you answered.

"okay, and so the smaller angle here closest to the origin is what we call the theta. and do you remember the formulas of sine, cosine, and tangent?" he asked again.

"i don't know, that weird soh cah toa thing you told me that one time." you responded.

he hummed in approval. "yeah, that. so since in the problem is says cosine, that means that the numbers in the given are representing the adjacent and hypotenuse of the triangle. that means that the adjacent value of the triangle is 33 and the hypotenuse value is 65. good so far?" he explained.

"... yeah, sure." you replied.

"you'll eventually get it with more practice. moving on, once you have the values of both sides we can see that the question is asking for the value of sine now. the equation to the pythagorean theorem is a squared plus b squared is equal to c squared and using this equation, we can find the value of b, or the opposite side to find sine." he added on.

"first, you plug in the values into the equation so you would put 33 squared plus b squared is equal to 65 squared. now, use a calculator and tell me what 33 squared and 65 squared is equal to." he stated.

"it says 1,089 and 4,225." you said.

"okay, so now our equation is 1,089 + b squared is equal to 4,225. what you do next is subtract 1,089 on both sides to isolate b squared which gets us 3,136. then you square root it so we can just get b. on the calculator it says that the square root of 3,136 is 56 so that's the value of our opposite side. are you following along?" he asked.

"mhm." you nodded.

"okay, so now to find sine of theta, you know that sine is opposite over hypotenuse so we use the values of the opposite side and the hypotenuse of the triangle and get the answer of - 56/65." he said.

"where did the negative come from??" you questioned.

"oh, that. okay, in all four quadrants there are certain things that are positive and negative. in quadrant one, everything is positive, in two only sine is positive, in three only tangent is positive, and in four only cosine is positive. since the given says that we're in quadrant four and we're doing sine, it means that our answer will end up being negative. so just remember ASTC as an abbreviation." he explained.

you stared at him and sighed. "okay, sure. i will."

"do you wanna try solving the next one by yourself now?" he offered.

"sure." you mumbled, taking the worksheet and scrap paper. as you started to solve the equation, you were surprised at how things began to make sense. within a minute or two, you had finished the equation. xiao checked over your answer and to your surprise, you got it right.

the next hour and a half continued like this. xiao would help explain things step by step when you didn't know what to do and after his explanation, you would attempt at solving some equations and get them right.

eventually you had finished all your worksheets that you brought to the cafe and you were very delighted.

the two of you then packed up all of your stuff and walked over to loopy poopy park as it was the closest one. the two of you simply strolled around the place and finished eating the bread you both had brought from the cafe and talked for a while.

after walking around the whole park you two sat on a bench together, relaxing in the warm weather and enjoying the cool breeze. you were almost completely sprawled out, tired of all the math you had just done.

while enjoying the weather you had begun to think deeply about your whole day so far and how despite you met up with xiao to be tutored, it was still somewhat fun.

you turned your head towards him and laughed. "today kind of felt like a date, didn't it?"

xiao immediately turned his head towards you before looking away. "a date?" he questioned.

"y'know, like one of those cute study dates! don't you think so too?" you explained yourself.

"... think of today as whatever you'd like." he mumbled.

"i'm still waiting for my payment though." he added on.

you groaned and pulled out $3 from your bag, giving the money to him begrudgingly.

"happy?" you asked.

"very." he replied.

the two of you then sat in comfortable silence, observing the trees, flowers, and plants all around you. you let out a sigh of contentment, enjoying xiao's presence beside you. after a couple minutes you spoke up again.

"so, why did you want to come to the park?" you asked, waiting for his reply.

"i was bored."

can you tell that i like math a lot 😇😇🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 183 18
❝ 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎. ❞ Since the day y...
45.8K 917 15
A random assortment of x-reader one-shots with Xiao from Genshin Impact! Xiao will obviously probably be out of character in a lot of the AU chapters...
79K 3.6K 32
'"DID THIS DUDE JUST DONATE $100?„' IN WHICH y/n's a streamer who began streaming for the sheer joy of it, unexpectedly catches the eye of globally r...
3.5K 177 14
(Y/n) (L/n), a 20 year old college student in her LAST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE... Has the unfortunate fate of being issekai-ed during winter break. didn'...