- Fairest queen -( Sewer Que...

By Animate_Orange

Y/N L/N is always exploring They're Nicknamed the Adventurer of the creek as they always want to see new plac... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
REEEEEeEEEE( not an chapter )
Halloween Special ( Not Cannon )
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Alternate Universe specials
number 1 in craigofthecreek
23

15

156 7 1
By Animate_Orange

Y/N 's Pov

I Heard something hit my window it startled me so I decided to take an look . I made an disgusted face

Y/N : Auugh bird poop , Grooooosssssss .

Its so , Ew .

Y/N : Why is it so wet and Goopy ?! Ewwwwwwww !

I gagged at the vile thought of bird feces I heard my phone ring and looked at it , it was Abigail I picked up the phone and heard the perky Voice of Nora with slight worry

Nora : Y/N where are you ?

Y/N : Im at home why what's wrong ?

Nora : THERES AN RAAAIIIIIDDD !

Y/N : What !?

Nora : The Moths got in -

Nora : Oh my gosh they're eating the Daisies Abby stop them Quick !

I heard Nora Say to Abigail who's panicking in the background I heard them drop the phone and decided not to hang up , This is kinda funny .

Abigail : Nora , Grab the Swatter !

Nora : AhHHHHHHh! Its eating my Haiiiir

I heard The sounds of an object smacking onto multiple surfaces I assumed they dealt with it just fine .. Probably . I looked back at the bird dookster with an disgusted face and shut the curtains. I Decided to Head to the creek , I changed shoes though , these are my nice shoes . I put on my Brown Boots and grabbed an bag it had some big money , my phone and an pocket of air , it was such an Beautiful pocket of air . I came down the stairs and headed out . I Decided to stop by an donut shop I Wanted all my friends to meet up with each other , I waited in line and ordered I Assumed what they would like

Y/N : I'd like an Vanilla , Kiwi , Chocolate , Blueberry. And a F/D/F (favorite donut flavor )

Donut Lady : Kay that'd be 5$

I handed her the Money and sat at a table to wait . I hope I got good flavors , I assume Abby likes Vanilla she just seems like that type of person . I remember Nora Mentioned liking Kiwi . Some time Ago I saw Sparkle eating an choco roll so I assumed she liked chocolate , I mean almost everybody does . And blueberry Is for Eileen , I Just think shell like it . I smiled at the thought of my friends happy .I got the Bag of donuts and thanked the Waitress , I liked her hair it was really Pretty .  I headed Out of the Shop and towards the Creek  As I walked I thought about ... Actually I don't know what I thought about , But I know I thought about it . I Finally made it to the Creek and smelt the fresh Air , It smelt like mud , Gross .I decided to Head to the Gardeners Association First , As I followed along the Somewhat hidden path I noticed an Trail of muddy footsteps Going from out of the bushes into some other bushes , Odd , as the Adventurer of The creek , I shall Adventure this ... Later  , Right now I have donuts to deliver ! I approached the doors of the Greenhouse Joy on my face As I opened the door I Saw Nora And Abby . They had An Trash bag and An Fly Swatter behind them and Abigail was Brushing Nora's Hair .

Y/N : I brought Donuts !

I said bringing attention to me , They turned their heads towards me Abby put the Brush on an Nearby glass table she stood up and dusted herself off Nora Doing the same  I walked into the building closing the door behind me the butterflies had long been in cages by now but I still make sure to shut the door just in case .

Abigail : Y/N , Why didn't you come earlier ?

Y/N : What exactly are you referring to ?

Abigail : Oh I don't know maybe during the MOTH ATTACK this morning !

Y/N : oh yeah ... Sorry about that

Abigail : It's fine , We'd have a real problem if they got to my precious honey suckle .

Nora : Just make sure to come and help next time , or at least help us clean up !

Y/N : Will do !

I remembered the box of delicious donuts I brought for them !

Y/N : Oh Right ! I brought Donuts!

I said while grabbing them out the box I Grabbed the Vanilla and Kiwi , they have labels of each flavor on the Paper wrapping which is convenient .

Nora : Oooh !

Y/N : Vanilla for A-Boss and Kiwi for the Nora-th pole

I made pun nicknames as I handed them the donuts we laughed together .

Nora : That Pun was Reeeally bad !

Abigail : Nora's Right

We laughed about my bad puns , I know it was all in good fun .

Y/N : I have more Donuts to Deliver , So I better be on my way !

Abigail : Have  good day !

Nora : Bai Bai !

I grabbed the Bag containing three Delicious Donuts and headed off to My next destination wherever Sparkle Cadet is because she doesn't have an Permanent Creek residence thus making it insanely difficult for me to find her ! I wandered around for a good Twenty minutes Before I eventually found her .

Y/N : Hey Sparkle !

Sparkle Cadet : Oh ! Hey Y/N , what brings you here ?

Y/N : I was looking for you ! I brought donuts !

I opened the bag and grabbed the chocolate one giving it to her .

Sparkle Cadet : Oh Thanks !

She smiled , I smiled back  .

Y/N : I would love to stay and chat but , there's only about a hour and a half til dinner and I have one last donut to deliver !

She waved goodbye while eating the donut I waved back and headed towards the sewers . I really hope Eileen isn't busy . I made it to the Sewer at last I saw Eileen sitting by a shallow river , I smiled and dat next to her .

Eileen : Oh , Hey Y/N , What a Pleasant Surprise what brings you here ?

Y/N : I brought Donuts .

I opened the bag and gave her her blueberry donut she grabbed it with an smile

Eileen : Thanks !

She sat and watched the water as I grabbed my donut we then talked together as we ate our donuts .

Y/N : So how have things been going at the Sewer ?

Eileen : Its been Good , Especially After joining the creek council it feels like we have more of a say in what happens in our waters .

Y/N : The creek council ?

Eileen : Oh Right , You probably don't know yet !

Eileen : The creek council is an council involving the Creeks overall leaders so we can all keep the creek safe and out of Arguments .

Y/N : Who's in the council ?

Eileen : Me , Representing the Sewers , Craig , Kelsey and J.P as Founders ... I guess , Kit representing the Economy , Eliza representing the tea timers , Wildernessa representing Animal Life , Jason Representing the forest scouts , Bobby representing ... Candy , Cannonball for all in Ramp city , Wren representing Science , Junk lord representing  Trash , Paintball Mike With the Paint ballers , Abigail for the Gardeners Association and Yustice Representing the Ninja kids .

I let out an small gasp upon hearing Abby's name she never told me about this

Y/N : That seems like an good thing to have .

We continued to chat for a few minutes But then I accidentally dropped my donut into the river I Looked disappointed

Eileen : Oh , Uh its ok !

She split her donut in half and gave me One piece I smiled

Y/N : Thanks !

Eileen : I mean its the least I could do , you paid for it .

We Smiled and each finished out Halves of the Donut Right on time too ! The dinner bell rung and It was time to head home , what a wonderful day , but in the end my friends never met up as intended .

Word count : 1283

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 487 33
(KotLC human au) The girl everyone wants to be: Sophie Foster. But of course, no one knows who she is. All they know her as is the Moonlark. World fa...
175K 5.9K 132
the untamed x reader oneshots ii ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys.. again.. ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots ii o. start...
1.9K 7 71
WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS DEATH, STRONG LANGUAGE, AND MENTIONS OF TORTURE AND VIOLENCE. WHO WOULD WIN: dark wizard cabal vs. a group of 16-year-old...
36.4K 3.1K 26
During a massive drought, a Water Witcher goes trekking across several states to visit a friend but finds himself in danger when a group called The H...