I Love You, Hater || K.TH × K...

By jaz_mine925

"I will love you, unconditionally." Started: August 5, 2022 Ended: June 13, 2023 More

Introduction
Ep. 1 "I DON'T LIKE YOU!"
Ep. 2 "Maybe I'm really worried"
Ep. 3 "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"
Ep. 4 "What's wrong with you?"
Ep. 5 "In the graveyard"
Ep. 6 "Storytime"
Ep. 7 "Your cousins are here!"
Ep. 8 "Jealousy"
Ep. 9 "C-Cousin?"
Character Guide
Ep. 11 "Attention"
Ep. 12 "Text"
Ep. 13 "Revenge"
Ep. 14 "Finally!"
Ep. 15 "Jerk"
Ep. 16 "At the restaurant"
Ep. 17 "She already came back?"
Ep. 18 - Final Part "

Ep. 10 "You'll live with your cousins"

21 4 0
By jaz_mine925

Taehyung: Sh*t! *Ran towards Jennie* Jennie wait up! Let's talk!

Lisa: Stop it, Taehyung!

Chaeyoung: You've hurt her enough!

Jisoo: *Silent*

Lisa: Jieun and Jisoo unnie, will you stop us from beating this sh*t?

Taehyung: *Looks at Jieun and Jisoo signaling them to help him* Noona!

Jisoo: Sorry, Tae. Can't save you from this one.

If you are confused, Jisoo and Taehyung are step siblings while Jieun and Taehyung are cousins. (Mother's side)

Taehyung: Yah! You both need to save me from your psycho friends!

Jieun: *Raised her eyebrows* You just said you're gonna punch Jennie in the face earlier. Why are you suddenly giving up now?

Taehyung: It's because I'm mad! Now save me!

Lisa: *Looks at her nails and ignored Taehyung* Chaeyoung unnie, I know you want to do this so bad, I'll give you the chance. *Playfully bows*

Chaeyoung: *Smirks and went slowly towards Taehyung*

Taehyung: *Stepping backwards until he hit the wall, trying to avoid Rosé's attack in any second*

Chaeyoung: *Glares at Taehyung* I don't care if you're older than me, but if Jennie unnie can't hurt you, I can!

Taehyung: I know it's my fault but my anger and jealousy took over me so now leave me alone!!

Chaeyoung: *About to punch Taehyung*

Jimin: Park Chaeyoung-ah! I won't tolerate you behavior! Let go of him! Now!

Chaeyoung: *Looks at Jimin* Just let me do this once!

Jimin: You better stop that or I'm gonna tell it to the Principal! You too, Lisa! Go back to your classroom! Now, Chaeyoung, let go of him!

Chaeyoung: Your lucky, I still have respect for you. Let's go!

Jisoo: *Looks at Taehyung* Fix yourself up! *Left*

Jimin: You okay?

Taehyung: I'm fine. Thanks!

|| Jennie's POV ||

Jennie: Now what?

Mom: I'm sending you abroad, you will live with your cousins. Is it fine if you 4 in States and study in your school too?

Yoongi: It's totally fine for me.

Namjoon: Yeah, I agree too.

Hoseok: I'll help you pack up, Jennie!

Seonwoo: Me too!

Jennie: Okay! *Smiles*

Dad: You will leave by tomorrow.

Morning

Jennie's outfit

Jennie: I'm going to lose my mind!

Namjoon: Why though?

Jennie: I'm going to miss oppa. I can't visit him anymore. The girls, too. *Pout*

But I'm gonna focus on getting a revenge on Taehyung! He bragged my brother into this mess! I will never ever gonna forgive him! *Went to the car*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...