A Girl Called Lori

By RStoriesz

Lex has been defeated, and Kara and Lena are rebuilding their friendship, with Kara having realised she is to... More

Chapter 1 - A Girl Called Lori
Chapter 2 - Lori at L-Corp
Chapter 3 - The Interview
Chapter 4 - Final Assessments
Chapter 5 - Lori's New Home
Chapter 6 - Lori's Issues
Chapter 7 - Lori Meets Alex
Chapter 8 - Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Indian Food
Chapter 10 - Lori Meets Nia
Chapter 11 - Italian Lunch
Chapter 12 - Another Nightmare
Chapter 13 - Alex & Lori
Chapter 14 - Helen's Check In
Chapter 15 - Kara and Lori's Friday
Chapter 16 - Eliza Meets Lori
Chapter 17 - Making Pizzas
Chapter 18 - Roast Dinner
Chapter 19 - Back to School
Chapter 20 - First Date Preparations
Chapter 21 - Kara & Lena's Date
Chapter 22 - Kara Tells Lori
Chapter 24 - Sexy Fun Times
Chapter 25 - Christmas Shopping
Chapter 26 - The Terrorists
Chapter 27 - Drive to Midvale
Chapter 28 - Midvale
Chapter 29 - Christmas Eve Part 1
Chapter 30 - Christmas Eve Part 2
Chapter 31 - Christmas Fair
Chapter 32 - Christmas Day Part 1
Chapter 33 - The News
Chapter 34 - Digging Dirt
Chapter 35 - Kara Meets the Lawyer
Chapter 36 - A New Year
Chapter 37 - Custody Petition
Chapter 38 - Stephen Andrews
Chapter 39 - Lori Finds Out
Chapter 40 - Morning Cuteness
Chapter 41 - Day with Lori
Chapter 42 - Court Date
Chapter 43 - Trial Preparations
Chapter 44 - Lawyer Meeting
Chapter 45 - Second Trial Prep
Chapter 46 - Trial Nerves
Chapter 47 - Trial Begins
Chapter 48 - Court Day 2
Chapter 49 - Kara on the Stand
Chapter 50 - Kara Questioned
Chapter 51 - The Investigation
Chapter 52 - Cat Testifies!
Chapter 53 - Finale Part 1
Chapter 54 - A Girl Called Lori

Chapter 23 - Second Date

792 39 10
By RStoriesz

Kara, Lena and Lori are now all arriving at Kelly and Alex's apartment, although it seems like it will be now known as Kelly, Alex and Esme's apartment. After leaving Kara and Lori's place, just like they planned, the trio made a stop to Big Belly Burger, where they picked up an order of burgers for everyone. Throughout this, Kara and Lena both noticed how Lori was clinging to both of them, holding both of their hands at the same time. It simply made them both so very happy.

"Kara, Lena, Lori." Kelly smiles, as she opens the front door to her home.

"Hey, Kelly." Kara smiles back, "We brought you guys lunch."

"Ooooo. That's very nice of you." Kelly smiles.

Kara, Lori and Lena then walk into the apartment, with Kelly closing the door behind them.

"Where is Esme?" Lena asks.

"Alex is just getting her settled in her bedroom." Kelly explains.

"Can I go and see her?" Lori asks, in a cute voice.

"Sure." Kelly smiles, "How about you come with me to check and see what Alex and Esme are doing."

"Yes." Lori nods.

Lori then follows Kelly out of the living room area of the apartment, and in towards a bedroom which Alex and Esme are currently inside of.

"Esme!" Lori exclaims, and goes running towards the girl.

Esme turns and looks at Lori, growing a smile on her face, before taking Lori in for a hug.

"Hi." Esme smiles, happily.

Lori and Esme then continue to hug for a little while, with Alex and Kelly watching on with smiles on their faces. Both Alex and Kelly know that Lori and Esme are essentially cousins now, so it's nice to see them bonding with each other already.

"Do you like your new room?" Lori asks, once she parts from the hug with Esme.

"Yes." Esme nods, "It's much nicer than my other bedroom in the other home I lived in."

"Yes. My bedroom at my home is nicer than the other home I lived in before too." Lori says.

"Do you want to have a sleepover with me?" Esme asks, cutely.

"Yes." Lori nods, eagerly.

Alex and Kelly's hearts warm at Esme asking Lori that.

"We'll make sure to arrange something with Kara then, for Lori to have a sleepover here sometime soon." Alex says, with a smile.

"Okay." Esme nods, happily.

"Anyway, Kara and Lena are also here, and they brought us some nice burgers to have for lunch." Kelly says.

"Yes." Lori says, "Esme, we didn't know what type of Burger you would like, so we got all sorts of different kinds, because whatever ones you don't want to eat, Kara will eat. She has a big appetite because she's......"

Lori then trails off, realising that she can't tell other people, even Esme, that Kara is Supergirl.

"Because she loves food that much." Alex says.

Meanwhile, back out in the living room, Kara and Lena have placed the bags of food on the coffee table, and are unpacking it all, working together in harmony. As the two do this, they can't help but smile at one another.

"Now that Lori is out of earshot, is it too soon to ask you on a second date?" Lena asks Kara.

"No." Kara smiles, widely, "As far as I'm concerned, you can plan infinite dates with me Lena. I have no intentions of ever going on a date with anyone else.... I uhmmmmm..... I hope you feel the same."

"I do, darling." Lena says, "I'm very happy to hear that we are both on the same page."

"Me too." Kara smiles, "But seeing as you were the one that arranged our first date, I believe it's only fair that I arrange our second one."

Lena chuckles.

"Okay. Do you have something in mind?" Lena asks, with a smile.

"Yes, I do." Kara smiles back.

"Any hints?" Lena asks.

"Nope. You didn't give me any for our date. Turn about is only fair play." Kara says.

Lena chuckles.

"Alright then." Lena smiles, and then gets an idea, "How about we seal it with a kiss?"

"Sure." Kara smiles.

Kara and Lena then lean close to one another, and take each other in for a loving kiss. It's not a hot and heavy kiss like the ones they shared last night, before they were interrupted, but that doesn't make it any less of an amazing kiss though.

"Ewww, gross." Alex says, walking into the living room along with Lori, Esme and Kelly.

"Sorry." Kara smiles, awkwardly, slightly blushing at the fact that she and Lena were just caught kissing.

"Oh stop it, Alex." Kelly says, "You and I have kissed in front of Kara plenty enough."

"Yes, and turn about is only fair play, I guess." Lena says, looking at Kara with a smile, repeating the blonde's words from a few moments ago.

Kara just smiles widely at Lena, while Lori has had a big smile on her face ever since she, Alex, Esme and Kelly walked into the living room and saw them kissing.

Alex rolls her eyes, and sighs dramatically.

"Alright, let's just eat our burgers." Alex says.

The group all then sit down in the living room, with Kara and Lena handing out the burgers to Kelly, Alex and Lori, already knowing what types of burgers each of them like.

"Okay, Esme...." Lena says, "We didn't know what type of burger you'd like, so we have a few options.... And if you don't like burgers..... we can get you something else."

"I like burgers." Esme says.

"That's good." Kara smiles, "So, we have a plain burger, just the bun and the patty. Then we have a plain burger with cheese. Then we also have a bacon cheeseburger, which is a burger with cheese and bacon. Then, finally, we have a burger with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes."

"Can I have... the bacon cheeseburger, please?" Esme asks, in a cute voice.

"Of course you can, darling." Lena smiles, as she picks up the appropriate burger and hands it to Esme.

"A girl after my own heart." Kara smiles, "Bacon cheeseburgers are my go too burgers also!"

Esme smiles at Kara upon hearing that.

"What burgers do you like, Lena?" Esme asks, in a cute voice.

"Oh, well, it depends what mood I'm in really. When I've had a rather stressful day at work, I love to eat a nice unhealthy burger, like a bacon cheeseburger, like the one you have right now." Lena explains.

"Kara and Lena eat them together for lunch, all the time." Lori interrupts.

"Yes, we do, darling." Lena smiles, happily.

"Yeah, and Lena pretends to put up a fight about me bringing her a burger, but she secretly loves them, and is so glad when I bring them to her." Kara smiles.

"I think she's happy for more than just the burger." Alex mutters.

Kelly elbows Alex in the side.

"Anyway...." Lena says, "getting back on topic. That's the burger I usually have in that setting. But in other settings, like now, I quite like a burger with some cheese, lettuce, kale, and tomato in it."

"Which I think sounds absolutely disgusting." Kara says.

"That's because you avoid vegetables like they are the plague." Alex says.

"Well, why should I eat vegetables? I don't need them!" Kara says back.

Alex rolls her eyes.

"Maybe to set a good example for other younger, more impressionable people?" Alex suggests, looking at both Lori and Esme.

Kara huffs upon hearing Alex say that.

After this, the group all have a good time with one another, chatting away and bonding with Esme. Just like the last time that Lori and Esme saw one another, the two girls very much hit it off with each other, and even ended up going to Esme's room to play, which all the adults were happy to witness.

"So...." Alex says, once the adults are all alone, "How was your date last night?"

Kara and Lena look at one another and blush slightly.

"That good?" Alex asks, "Although, seeing as I'm Kara's sister, you can cut out the gross details."

"Well..." Kara says, as she looks at Lena again, "We had a very lovely evening."

"Yes." Lena agrees, "But we did have to go back to Kara's apartment because Lori had a nightmare and wanted Kara."

"Oh.... the poor baby." Kelly says, with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah." Kara nods, "Actually, Kelly, I've been meaning to ask you if you have any good recommendations for some child therapists?"

"Oh, are you thinking of sending Lori to one then?" Kelly asks.

"Yes." Kara nods, "I have briefly mentioned it to Lori, and I think it would be a good idea, because she has some trauma over seeing her father be murdered, or at least his dead body. She's had multiple nightmares, either reliving the moment, or living the moment out again in different situations. The other night she had one of me being the one shot and dying, so she got very scared."

"I see." Kelly nods, growing a thoughtful look on her face, "I think I do know some good therapists who I can recommend to you for Lori."

"That would be great, thank you Kelly." Kara smiles.

"Of course." Kelly nods.

"But what about the Supergirl thing?" Alex asks, in a bit of a hushed voice, not wanting the girls to overhear them. "Have you told her?"

Kara and Lena now look at one another again, before turning to look at Kelly and Alex once more.

"Yes." Kara nods, "I actually just told Lori before we left to come here."

"Really?" Alex asks, surprised.

"Yeah." Kara nods.

"How did she take it?" Alex asks, curiously.

"Very well, to be honest." Kara says.

"Yes." Lena agrees, "Personally, I think she was very glad that Kara is Supergirl, because her dream of Kara being shot and murdered can't come true."

"Oh, well.... that's good." Alex says.

"Yeah." Kara nods, "Honestly, I'm very relieved just as to how well Lori took it. She didn't act like anything has changed at all."

"That's good to hear." Kelly smiles, "And it's good for your development together that you didn't keep that secret for much longer."

Alex chuckles.

"Babe, you are going all therapist on Kara." Alex says.

"Oh, sorry. I sometimes I find it difficult to turn it off." Kelly says.

"No worries." Kara smiles, "I appreciate the input."

After this, everyone has a good afternoon together, with Esme and Lori continuing to bond and have fun together. Eventually though, they do all have to leave, much to both Esme and Lori's dismay. However, Kara, Alex and Kelly all promise Lori and Esme that they will make sure that the two girls can see one another regularly, and even have a sleep over soon. All the adults think it will be good for both Esme and Lori to continue to bond and see each other often.

Right now, Lori, Lena and Kara are just outside Alex, Kelly and Esme's apartment building, having just left. But they are currently faced with a bit of an awkward moment because they all walked from Kara and Lori's apartment to Kelly, Alex and Esme's place, so they will now have to walk back. However, Kara and Lori are not sure if Lena is going to come with them, or return to her own penthouse, which is in the opposite direction.

"Soo uhhhh...." Kara says, awkwardly, as she looks at Lena, not sure what they are going to do now.

"Soooo...." Lena says, in a similar awkward voice.

Lori simply looks between Kara and Lena for a few moments, not saying a word. However, eventually the 7-year-old clearly decides to take the initiative.

"Lena, are you coming back to our home?" Lori asks, with a smile.

"Oh..." Lena says, "I uhh.... I don't know.... I guess..... it's up to Kara."

"Uhh.... well..... you are welcome to come back and stay with us. You know you are always welcome at our home whenever you like. But.... I know you are a busy woman, and might have some other plans, or work you have to do at home or something. So don't feel pressured into coming back to our place." Kara replies.

"I have nowhere else I'd rather be." Lena smiles, lovingly.

"Great." Kara smiles, "Let's head home then."

The trio all then begin walking back towards Kara's apartment, which is about 10 blocks away. As they do this, Lori holds both Kara and Lena's hands, with Lena thinking on the word 'home', which Kara just said. Lena thinks that honestly she has felt more at home being with Kara and Lori than she has ever felt being with anyone else.

**********************

It is now a week later, and over the last week, as has been the case for almost a month now, Kara and Lori have continued to bond, with a lot of hugs, cuddles and kisses being shared between them. The duo really are a loving family now. Outside of that, Kara and Lori have both seen Lena multiple times over the last week, as Kara, of course, loves seeing Lena at any chance she can get, while the CEO feels the exact same way. Then Kara has also done this because she knows how much Lori loves Lena, and therefore doesn't want to keep her away from her girlfriend.

Now though it is Saturday evening, and Kara has just dropped Lori off at Kelly, Alex and Esme's apartment, as Lori is going to be having a sleepover this evening. Therefore, because of Kara not having Lori for this evening, it has given her the perfect opportunity to arrange her second date with Lena. Just like Lena did with her, Kara hasn't told Lena anything about their date. She has simply told Lena to wear a warm jacket, but the clothing underneath can be anything she likes. Of course, when Kara told Lena this, the brunette littered Kara with questions, but the superhero didn't answer any of them.

Kara walks out of Kelly, Alex and Esme's apartment building, quickly runs towards an alley at the side of the building, where no one can see her, and then takes off into the sky, heading for Lena's penthouse, which is where she has arranged to pick the brunette up from.

A few moments later, Kara lands on Lena's penthouse balcony, and almost immediately the CEO opens the balcony door and walks out to greet Kara, wearing a big jacket that completely covers everything she is wearing underneath it.

"Sorry, were you waiting for me? Am I late?" Kara asks, as she greets Lena with a kiss, which has become a common thing they have done this last week.

"No, darling." Lena replies, "You are right on time. I've just been excited for our date."

"Oh, good." Kara smiles widely.

Kara looks at Lena in silence for a few moments, before her eyes finally gaze down onto the big body length jacket Lena is waring.

Kara chuckles.

"I see you took me saying wear a big jacket seriously." Kara smirks.

"Of course." Lena smiles, "You wouldn't give me any other details to go on, so this is what I have to wear."

"And what are you wearing underneath?" Kara asks.

Lena now chuckles.

"Well, that will be a surprise for later." Lena smirks.

Kara laughs again.

"Okay, okay." Kara smiles, "Are you ready to leave then?"

"Yes." Lena nods, "Are you flying us somewhere?"

"Yes. We are going to The Fortress of Solitude." Kara explains.

"Re.... really?" Lena asks, in a slightly alarmed voice.

"Yeah." Kara nods, "Is there something wrong with that?"

"No. It's just..... the last time we were there together...... it.... it didn't exactly go well." Lena says, referring to the time she trapped Kara in kryptonite.

"No. It didn't." Kara agrees, "But we are in a much better place now, and we have moved on from that. I want to show you The Fortress, as other than Argo, it's the only bit of Krypton I really have left. And I think it's probably too soon to just whisk you away to Argo to introduce you to my mom and everything. But.... if you would rather not go to The Fortress, I can think of something else."

"No." Lena quickly says, "I would love to go to The Fortress with you, as long as you are okay with it. I think it would be good for us to create new, better, memories in that place."

"Yes, okay." Kara nods, with a smile, "Shall we go then?"

"Lets." Lena nods.

Lena closes the distances to Kara, takes her in for a deep kiss, and then wraps her arms around Kara's body. After this, Kara takes a few moments to regain her composure, before she eventually lifts Lena up off the ground, and into her arms, and flies away.

During the flight, Lena just holds onto Kara tightly, and rests her head in the crook of the blonde's neck. Obviously, Lena very much does not like flying, even a little bit. But the brunette does have to admit to herself that flying with Kara is very very nice. Lena would happily stay like this all day long, holding Kara close, and taking in Kara's scent. Lena just feels so very safe.

About 5 minutes after leaving Lena's penthouse, Kara and Lena land just outside The Fortress of Solitude. Kara could usually fly to The Fortress much faster than that, but with her having Lena in her arms, she wanted to take it relatively slowly. The last thing Kara wanted was for Lena to pass out from the cold, or the speed they were flying at.

"We're here." Kara smiles, as she places Lena down on the ground.

Lena gets to her feet, and right away she shivers.

"Don't worry. Once we are inside, you'll warm up." Kara says, as she picks up the key to The Fortress and opens the doors.

Kara and Lena then walk inside The Fortress, and just like Kara said, Lena feels a lot warmer straight away. Even though The Fortress looks like it's made of ice, Lena knows that that isn't the case at all. In fact, the entire structure of The Fortress, and how it works, really fascinates the CEO. Lena has so many questions she would love to ask Kara, but she knows that isn't appropriate for a date, and can be saved for another time.

"So, here we are. One of the last parts of Krypton." Kara smiles, as she and Lena walk further inside The Fortress.

"It truly is amazing." Lena smiles, "But..... I don't mean to put a damper on things, but, I don't exactly see this as a good location for a date."

"Ah, that is where you are wrong." Kara smiles, widely.

Lena and Kara then walk further into The Fortress, until they eventually enter the main room, with the console. It is the same room as where Lena trapped Kara in kryptonite.

"Greetings Kara Zor-El." Kelex says, floating out to greet the duo, "Greetings Miss Lena Luthor."

"Is that a....." Lena begins.

"He's a kryptonian robot. His name is Kelex." Kara explains.

"Wow." Lena says, kind of in awe.

"Kelex, have you prepared everything I asked for?" Kara asks.

"Yes, Miss Zor-El." Kelex replies, "I have prepared the two rooms to your specifications."

"Thank you, Kelex. That will be all." Kara smiles.

"Of course, Miss Zor-El. I will be here if you require my assistance." Kelex says.

Kelex then floats away from Kara and Lena.

Kara turns to look at Lena again, and she sees that the brunette still has a fascinated look on her face.

"You are thinking about how you would dismantle Kelex to figure out how he works, aren't you?" Kara asks.

Lena blushes at Kara asking her this, because the blonde is completely right.

Kara chuckles.

"I don't think Kelex would appreciate that." Kara smiles.

"Of course." Lena nods.

"Anyway, lets head to the room that has been prepared for our date." Kara says, holding out her hand.

Lena nods her head at Kara, and then takes the blonde's hand.

"Kelex said two rooms have been prepared?" Lena asks.

"Yes." Kara nods, as she and Lena begin walking, "The first room is where we will be having our date, as a lovely dinner has been prepared for us by Kelex. Then.... the second room.... well.... that is for uhh..... coffee."

"Oh." Lena says, with a big smile, knowing exactly what Kara means by 'coffee'.

A few moments later, Lena and Kara enter a room inside The Fortress which has a small round table in the middle of it, with two plates of food underneath big silver lids.

"Oh, my god, Kara? Did you do all this?!" Lena exclaims, looking at the table cloth and romantic candles which are also on the table.

"I had a little help from Kelex." Kara smiles.

"Well, I think it's lovely." Lena smiles, happily.

Kara and Lena then walk over to the table, and Lena finally takes off her jacket. Once Lena does this, Kara's eyes go wide because she sees that Lena is wearing an incredible purple dress that hugs her figure so well.

Lena chuckles.

"My eyes are up here, darling." Lena smiles.

"Sorry." Kara says, blushing slightly.

Kara then deactivates her Supergirl suit, and reveals that she is wearing a nice black dress.

"Well, don't you look nice." Lena smiles back at Kara.

"Thank you." Kara replies.

Kara proceeds to pull Lena's chair out for her, allowing the CEO to sit down, before she tucks it in, and then walks around the table to sit on her own seat.

"So, what are we eating?" Lena asks, with a smile.

"Well, Kelex cooked us some nice lamb chops with vegetables and gravy." Kara replies, with a smile, lifting the silver lid on the two plates and revealing their food.

Lena's eyes go wide as soon as she sees the food, which looks utterly incredible.

"A robot cooked this?" Lena asks, amazed.

"Yeah. Kelex units regularly cooked food back on Krypton." Kara explains.

"Wow." Lena says.

"We then have a nice chocolate cake for dessert." Kara says, "Kelex will bring that in for us when we're ready."

"Well, this already looks like this is going to be an incredible date." Lena smiles.

"I hope so." Kara smiles back.

Kara and Lena then both tuck into their food.

******************

It is now a little while later, and Kara and Lena are just finishing up the lovely chocolate dessert that Kelex prepared for them. For Lena's part, she is absolutely astounded by how amazing the food is that Kelex has managed to prepare, it would rival some Michelin star restaurants that she's eaten at.

"I have to say, Kara." Lena says, "This food was amazing."

"I will give Kelex your compliments." Kara smiles.

Lena chuckles.

"Uhhh.... you have some uhmmm.... chocolate... there...." Kara says, pointing to the corner of Lena's mouth.

"Oooo." Lena says, and picks up and napkin to wipe her mouth, "Did I get it?"

"No. Let me." Kara smiles.

Kara then stands up, picks up her own napkin, and moves really close to Lena, and wipes the corner of the brunette's mouth, very carefully. As Kara does this, Kara and Lena both look into one another's eyes, feeling the gravity of the moment.

"I uhh... there.... I got it." Kara says, with a shaky breath.

"Thank you." Lena smiles.

Kara removes the napkin away from Lena, but she doesn't move back. The two women just continue to stare into one another's eyes. However, soon that moment ends when both women begin to close the distance to one another, and take the other in for a deep passionate kiss.

"Hmmmmm." Lena hums, happily.

Kara and Lena then continue to kiss for the next several moments, with things soon turning a bit hot and heavy, with hands beginning to roam over each other's clothed bodies.

"Kara...." Lena says, as she parts from the kiss, catching her breath.

"Yeah?" Kara replies, just as breathlessly.

"Take me to.... the other room." Lena says.

"Okay." Kara smiles widely, being so excited that this is finally going to happen with Lena.

Kara then slightly surprises Lena by picking the CEO up into her arms. However, the brunette soon regains her composure and wraps her legs around Kara's torso, and begins to kiss Kara down her neck.

"Oooo.... Lena..." Kara moans.

Lena smiles as she continues to kiss Kara's neck.

Kara then carries Lena, and walks out of the room they were in, and eventually into another room which has a very large bed set out in the middle of it. The bed itself looks amazing, as if it has been built into The Fortress.

"Did you put this bed here?" Lena smirks.

"No." Kara replies, "There's always been a bed here. I just had Kelex change the sheets, just in case."

"Good thinking." Lena smiles, and then takes Kara in for another kiss on the lips.

Kara and Lena continue to kiss for the next few moments, tongues swirling in each other's mouths, all while Lena is still in Kara's arms, with her legs wrapped around the blonde's torso. Eventually though, Kara moves over to the bed and drops Lena down onto it.

"Ooooh!" Lena yelps, in a bit of surprise.

Kara simply smiles at Lena mischievously.

"Oh, I see how it is." Lena smirks back, "If that is how it's going to be, game on."

Kara smiles even wider at Lena, and then takes a step to move closer to the bed, but is interrupted by her phone ringing.

"Rao." Kara says, "Let me just get this."

Kara then grabs her phone and answers it.

"Hello?" Kara answers.

"Supergirl, we need you right now." J'onn says.

"J'onn? What.... what's happening?" Kara asks.

"There's an attack happening by some aliens at multiple banks in National City. Police responded to the second bank robbery and two officers were killed by some sort of alien weapon." J'onn explains.

"Rao... okay.... I'm on my way." Kara says, being so annoyed that she and Lena have been interrupted again.

Kara then ends the phone call and turns to look at Lena with a sympathetic look on her face.

"This isn't happening, is it?" Lena asks, in a disappointed voice.

"No." Kara says, with a sigh, "I'm sorry. There's an attack, and some officers have already been killed."

"Okay. I understand." Lena nods.

"Do you want me to take you back to National City now?" Kara asks.

"Yes, please." Lena says, "You can drop me off at The Tower, and I can help out there."

"Okay." Kara nods, and picks Lena up in her arms again and flies out of The Fortress.

Once more, both Kara and Lena are so very annoyed that they have been interrupted again before they could take things to the next level. It has left both Kara and Lena very sexually frustrated.

**********************

If you would like to see some of my other content, check out these links: https://linktr.ee/Rstories

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 128 11
After Lena's death, Alex has a plan to rescue Kara from the darkness she finds herself in after this tragic event: go back in time to try to save Len...
74K 1.5K 19
When Kara is captured by CADMAS, its up to Lena Luther to find out her secret and save her before its too late (Supercorp (LenaxKara) fanfiction) (Co...
70.7K 2.4K 22
Kara is in her third year of college, she lives in a small house with James and Winn. At the beginning of her third year Kara meets this new girl tha...
29.9K 671 10
Kara Danvers is a 19-year-old college student in National City, studying journalism, and she has just moved from her hometown and adopted family. Her...