Forgotten

By Akame_Moonlight27

Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 23

533 23 13
By Akame_Moonlight27

(Courtney pov)

October-19th-2018
Studio📍

Courtney: "How much longer we've been stuck in the studio for the past week." I groan.

Ariana: "Well I took a break to watch Faith, stop complaining after this we can take a break & have fun."

I try to take her word & lay down back & be on my phone. It was finally nice to see both of them back together.

Courtney's thoughts: "Not my problem to fix if she doesn't want to tell her I'm not saying shit."

Victoria: "What happened to Faith?"

Courtney: "Didn't Ariana not tell you!?"

Victoria: "Not a single word & she tells us everything."

That was strange even for her, I had to assume it was to protect Faith's image of herself or for other reasons.

Courtney: "I'll just give you the simple explanation but don't tell her that I told you." She nods. "Faith wanted to make amends with Pete but didn't know they broke up prior & she basically assaulted him, she was held at the police station." I nervously tell her.

Victoria: "She!? Fuck what the hell did Pete tell her that got her that pissed off."

That beats me, Faith never told me shit. But I bet it had to do with Ariana. Anything to do with her always ends up going south.

Courtney: "Everything is fine with both of them, just don't tell me anything please."

Victoria: "Don't worry, I won't rat you out, anyways got music to produce." She walks away.

I spent the next hours bored out of my mind & I decided to text Nat.

~Messages~

Courtney: Hey What's up Genius

Courtney: I'm not bothering u rn?

Natalie: Nah I just studying for a test I have, which I have to say is a fucking pain😩

Courtney: You like Iron-Man smart what you talking about

Natalie: 😂😂

Natalie: I'm nowhere near as smart as that, top of my class but that man studied at MIT

Courtney: I thought you were studying there 🙄

Natalie: I am trying to get into that school but it's fucking hard, if I do good this year & get hella grades then I might have a chance to transfer

Courtney: Dope I'd offer help but I don't know shit about math

Natalie: How's my Sister & Ari doing

Courtney: On good terms

Natalie: That's amazing, after everything that happened she's not the best with communicating

Courtney: Happened!?

Natalie: Ya I've accepted & learn to move for it but she stills carries the burden, look I'd rather talk about it person

Courtney: Ya ofc & if you don't want to that fine with me it sounds personal

Natalie: It happened a long time ago dw about it

Natalie: I gotta go text you later bye

Courtney: Bye

~Messages end~

Jace: "Hey Dork." He nudges my shoulder.

Courtney: "Hey yourself."

Jace: "They dragged your ass down here too."

Courtney: "Yep exactly that, & I'm surprised you're still here."

Jace: "It's chill here & I really don't have anything else to do here, & Doug is my ride home."

Courtney: "That makes a lot of sense." I laugh.

Jace: "So Faith was bold saying that shit at Ari's house."

Courtney: "Ya, but they are on good terms, their friendship is really complicated, they really can't see what is in front of them."

Jace: "Ya, I like to keep that drama shit out of my relationship, keep it simple."

I look over at Ariana talking with everyone & suggesting how she thinks the song should go.

Courtney's thoughts: "She deserves to be happy."

Courtney: "You guys are hella simple, video games, food, & what not."

Jace: "We aren't that simple but hey it works." He chuckles. "Hungry?"

Courtney: "Ya fuck it I'm bored here."

Jace: "Ight I think I saw a chick fil a not that far from here."

Courtney: "I'm down for anything at this point & hey what do you think about a Haunted house?"

(Faith pov)

Oct-23th-2018
Haunted house📍

Faith's thoughts: "I did not agree to come here." I sigh.

Ariana: "Uh-uh you guys told me I was going to the movies!?"

Liz: "If we told you, your ass wouldn't have come."

Jace: "Hey Ari I heard that they're around to grab you!!"

Ariana: "Jace stop it!!!" She covers her ears.

Faith's thoughts: "She's really scared."

Courtney: "Really Jace."

Jace: "What?"

I go over to Ariana to make sure she's okay.

Faith: "You sat through a whole horror movie, this shouldn't be that different."

Ariana: "Ya but at least I could hide the covers."

Faith: "I bet it's not even that scary."

I didn't know it yet but those words I would soon regret choosing to say.

~Haunted house entrance~

Everything seemed fine walking in, nothing felt off. That's how all Haunted houses are. Ariana is close to me, all calm, yet crammed in a small hallway.

Tommy: "Can you guys stop pushing."

Njomza: "We're stuck in a small passageway where else are we supposed to go!!"

The lights start to flicker on & off, on & off, that shit was a little freaky not going to lie. In a quick moment all the lights go off until we're consumed in total darkness.

Faith's thoughts: "Ya I hate my life choices, Courtney & Jace screw you."

Victoria: "Very funny guys who is touching me!!"

Courtney: "Sorry it's fucking dark."

Jace: "Come on guys it's not that scary, make way I'm going in front."

Things started to open up not that we could see anything, all we could use was our hearing & with every step the floorboard creaked, everything went quiet which we realized we got split up.

Ariana: "Guys this isn't Funny!! Doug!! Victoria!!! Court!!! Jace!!! Stop messing around!!"

Faith: "Just stay close, they probably didn't get too far."

Ariana: "This is why I don't like Haunted houses!!"

Faith: "But you love Halloween & everything horror."

Ariana: "Okay ya I do but to a certain extent, I do not like being scared to death."

That made sense no one does, including me. We moved on & my god we started to hear a little girl's voice crying almost like she was giggling.

Ariana: "Faith!!" Ariana tightens her grip on my arm.

I didn't want to move but we had to, slowly walking trying not to make a single sound but I stepped on a floorboard & instantly regretted it as it creaked.

Little girl: "Mommy!? I'm scared." She stands up walking our way. "Mommy, do you want to play with me?" She tilts her head.

Ariana: "Nope Uh-uh get the fuck away from me!!! You little bitch!!"

Faith: "That's literally a little girl right there!! Oh my god Ariana."

Little girl: "Let's play a game, Hide & seek, doesn't that sound fun."

Ariana: "I don't care fuck her!! I'm out of here." She walks past her.

She starts to see if any of the doors open, the little girl had other plans & goes right behind us without us even knowing. She immediately screamed, scaring the shit out of both of us.

Ariana: "AHHHH!! You Bitch!!!." Makes her fall back into the door.

Faith: "Hija de puta madre, fuck!!"

The little girl runs off into the darkness with her pitter patter of every step she takes fading away.

Ariana: "Honest to God I can't right now!! FUCK!!" She screams.

I laughed at her knowing I shouldn't but it was funny to me.

Ariana: "Shut up Faith please it's not funny." She opens a door.

Faith: "It was a little funny."

As we walk into the room the lights start to flicker & we can make out an old chair in the corner rocking back & forth by itself.

Ariana: "Honest to God I'm done get me out of here!!"

Faith's thoughts: "They really outdid themselves with this Haunted house."

Ariana: "There has to be another way out, look for another door or secret exit."

Faith: "This is a Haunted house not an escape room."

I do it anyway & start looking around. The lights do eventually go off & Ariana panics backing up bumping into me & screams.

Faith: "Calm down, it's only me."

Ariana: "Mmmm!!! Warn don't…uggh!!! Calm down, just look for the exit."

Looking back, I heard something from the other room faint scratches on the wall. It almost sounded like mental scratching an old chalkboard. That's when a bookshelf opens up & the lights turn on & a huge black figure appears making me fall back.

Faith: "Que te vale mierda hijo, te tu puta madre!!!"  She heard me fall & picked me up immediately. "Found your door." I nervously chuckled, still slightly shaking.

Ariana: "You almost gave me a fucking heart attack."

The black figure was gone, whoever that was. He was a piece of shit, I was getting close to my breaking point with these people scaring me.

Faith's thoughts: "Fuck everyone one in this stupid place!!"

Finally out of the Haunted house thinking it was the over & see the moonlight. As we walk only to see a sign with blood written letters "Lullaby Woods."

Faith: "This place is perfect for you…you like singing."

Ariana: "Hahaha very funny." She says sarcastically. "Because of that you're going up in front." She grabs my hand & pushes me.

Walking down the dim lighted path, we heard fainted singing all around us. Chills ran up my spine, it reminds me of a legend that my grandparents told me. The lullabies didn't stop; they only got louder, & closer.

Faith: "Do you have that strange feeling that someone is watching you right now."

Ariana: "I didn't want to bring that up."

Soon we come across two paths but right in the middle is a girl singing a kids Lullaby. Her voice was soothing yet it brought both of us shivers running down our spines.

Faith: "I am not going near that fucking girl!!" Ariana is pushing me. "Fine fuck it, I'm not a pussy like some people." I nervously walk toward her.

I play it cool pretending like she's not there hoping to get past her. As I slowly creep my way around her, she stops singing. Her cold hand launches towards me grabbing my leg freaking the shit out of me.

Faith: "You bitch!!! Mother fucker!!! Get away!!! I fell against a tree.

Faith's thoughts: "Fuck Courtney, fuck me & everyone I didn't want to come, I could be at home playing video games or watching a movie but I'm here losing my mind…they really want me to die of a heart attack."

(Ariana pov)

Ariana: "Don't you come near me!!! Stay away!!"

I run behind Faith using her as a shield. The creepy girl walks around us singing her Lullaby to us.

Faith: "Geez thanks I appreciate you using me as a meat shield." She screams, scaring Faith. "Ahhh, Que no mames!!! Fuck you & this stupid place!!"

Lullaby: "Run!!!" She screams

I heard the bushes next to us rustle, that wasn't the only thing I heard. Large footsteps coming towards us & the man runs out turning on his chainsaw dripping in blood.

Even though I knew this was all fake, I was going to kill Courtney myself. That shit can give me a heart attack.

I grab Faith's hand & pull her running away from them. In the far distance I can hear the chainsaw grinding heading our direction.

Faith: "Stop running!!! Ariana!!! This isn't a horror movie." I didn't listen.

The path was so dimly lit I didn't notice the large tree root on the ground. In an instant I fell twisting my ankle pulling faith right on top of me.

As I open my eyes she's inches away from my face let alone my lips. I never been this close up with Faith before. The thought in the back of my mind came back. "She likes you more than a friend, it's so obvious to open your eyes!!…kiss her!!!"

Faith: "I told you not to run." She gets up immediately, looking away.

Ariana's thoughts: "Why the fuck am I blushing!!! She's my best friend on God!! Her lips were inches away from kissing!!"

In total embarrassment I try to get up. Only to notice the pain in my foot.

Ariana: "Mmm!!!" It hurt like hell.

Faith: "Hey you okay."

Ariana: "No I think I twisted my ankle on that fucking root."

Faith: "Let me see." She takes off my shoe & sock & it's swollen badly. "It's really bad you shouldn't walk on it."

I can't help but stare at her blushing hard for no reason.

Ariana's thoughts: "Oh my god why am I staring like this!!!"

She puts back on my sock & looks up at me.

Faith: "I'll hold onto your shoe." I didn't even listen to what she said. "What!? Is there something on my face." She turns back.

Ariana: "No, nothing just hurts." I nervously say.

I didn't know what came over me. I've known her for years & not once has this ever happened.

Faith: "The chainsaw guy is coming back, I think we should get going."

Ariana: "Ya only if I could walk."

Faith: "Umm, get on my back I'll carry out." She squatted down.

Ariana: "You're going to get tired."

Faith: "I think I can manage, hurry up."

I got on her back & she started squirming around. It was hard to get a good hold.

Ariana: "Stop squirming around!!"

I did my best to forget whatever that was with Faith & try to have some fun in this horror shit place.

Ariana's thoughts: "I'm going to kill Courtney & Jace for this."

Faith: "How are you holding up, back there?"

Ariana: "I'm fine."

~Outside of Haunted house~

She sets me down on one of the benches & I smile nervously at her. The getting scared didn't get to me, it was the way I saw her.

I sigh & look down at my  ankle is swollen badly, & after seeing it hurts more to move.

Ariana: "It could be worse." I chuckle.

Faith: "Ya, umm get on my back again."

Ariana: "Faith you're probably tired as fuck get your dorky ass on this bench."

I do my best to play it cool like it was nothing.

Faith: "It's swollen like a purple plum…no sentarse hasta que lo vendas."

Ariana: "English please no entiendo."

Faith: "You need help."

Without any warning she picks me up.

Ariana: "Faith!!! Stop it!! I'm going to fall!!" I can't help but laugh.

Faith: "Hey you asked for it." She chuckles.

We got to the ambulance who was parked by the stands & they bandaged my ankle.

Paramedic: "Well that should be it Ms. Grande, I can really say but your foot should be healed in 3 weeks & no walking for a week to let it heal properly."

Ariana: "Thank you."

Paramedic: "You don't mind if I can take a picture with you?"

Ariana: "Of course not." I took a selfie with her. "Well I'm going to be wearing this ankle bracelet for the next 3 weeks."

Faith: "Makes you look hard with that on."

Ariana: "I know I look badass, don't mess with this bitch right here I'll fuck you up!!"

Faith: "You're too nice to hurt anyone." She chuckles.

Ariana: "Ya but I am going to kill Jace & Courtney for taking us out here."

Faith: "Okay Ms. Winter Soldier."

Ariana: "Ya." I giggle.

Faith: "You know it was pretty hilarious seeing you scream & yell." She chuckles.

Ariana: "No offense but they were bitches, especially that little girl she mmm…how do they even let her in there by herself!!" She laughs at my frustration. "You scream the shit too, that was the most I heard you swore." I laugh.

Faith: "Ya, ya..where's everyone tho?"

Ariana: "Bets me I think we're the first ones out."

Faith: "You hungry?"

Ariana: "After a scare like that I'm starving."

Faith: "I'll see if they have anything to eat." She leaves.

Ariana's thoughts: "There can't be anything between us can...why am i thinking I'm not into girls." I look over at her ordering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
406K 18.6K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
315K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
225K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...