The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

By simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... More

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Chapter FIVE

2.4K 40 12
By simp_0102

Monaco

"Mouse why in the world would you choose those pillows they are absolutely horrible!" She looked at her dear friend in disbelief at his lack of taste in choosing colors.

"They aren't that bad,besides you-" a knock sounded from the door making them look at each other confused.

"Did you invite someone mouse? Cause it can't be my dead uncle or brother coming to visit me." She said and chuckled at her dark humor joke and he just looked at her like you need to get help."I'll get it while you stand there in disbelief at my elite humor."

"Charles! The drama king,Mr.I don't want anything to do with you,what can I do for you?" She said as she gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Glad you remember that, I actually came to apologize for that it was bad day." He said as he walked passed her into the apartment,"I mean especially when you finally competing in the WDC and then you DNF."

"Yeah ok is that all you wanted to say explain why you acted dick and a half." She said as they walked together over to where Mick was standing.

"Those are nice pillows and no I also wanted to see your penthouse." He said and he greeted Mick.

"SEE! I told you they were nice." Her friend told her as with a huge smile on his face due to someone actually liking the pillows he picked.

"Yeah sure they are mouse I'm just saying a pastel color would've been nicer and you Charles you can see our APARTMENT it's not a penthouse it just gives that effect, anyways YOU can see it with the rest of the drivers at our housewarming party if you are invited." She said as she looked back to the pillows again judgtngly.

"Well I have to go guys do dont murder each other we JUST got the apartment and it would be kinda traumatic for me." The blonde boy said now knowing absolutely everything that happened between the two since before and till the Spanish GP.

"Ok bye mouse." Alana said as he came around the couch to kiss her forehead and left after greeting Charles.

Charles looked at her like he wanted to tell her something but kept silent.

"So what you came here to stare at me and say nothing spit it out Leclerc."She said now loosing her patience as she had to be somewhere important.

"Are you going to the graveyard?" He asked her softly all the facades they held up around each other all fell down.

"Yeah gotta go see how my brother and uncle are doing and of course Uncle Herve,I did promise him I would bring him flowers whenever I could." She said calling him uncle out of respect as she always used to before, as she gestured to the three bouquets of flowers on the shelf behind them and sat down next to him.

"He always did say you picked the prettiest of flowers,what is it that he use to call you? His little flower." He said as he picked up her hand and started playing with her fingers as she payed her head on his shoulder."Let's go together,I have been a coward not being able to go alone and especially not visiting your brother," he said as his voice cracked,"my best friend." He trailed off.

"We never did that before let's not forget you not pitching up to my brothers funeral, but fine sometimes we just need someone anchoring us?" She said with a questioning tone in her voice. "Let's go."

~~~~
At the graveyard

The two stood in front of her brothers grave witch was behind her uncles grave.

Here lies Alexander Anthony Basset
A son•brother•nephew•dear friend
"To whatever end."

"How did he uhm pass on?" Charles asked her as the tears started to cloud his eyes.

Alana sat down on the floor next to her brothers grave and brought her knees up to her chest and rested her head on her arms which were rested on her knees.

"Suicide." That one word she let out caused tears to flow out of both the racers eyes.

"Why?" The boy asked as he sat on his knees in front of the gravestone.

"Because my sperm donor couldn't have him love who he wants to,sorry wanted to.It was to disappointing to him,to disgraceful to him for my brother to love a man and a woman and then Jules died our  knight in shining armor was gone and there was no one to protect us from him anymore.All of it got to much to fast and after my brother died my mum thought he might change,he didn't. He started beating her,her last straw was him laying a hand on me,she packed up our things left divorce papers and we left." She finally explained to him and she felt like a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders.

"Why didn't you-" he was cut off by the girl.

"Why didn't I tell you sooner ?!Right? That's what you were going to say.I called you Charles you were the first one I called when I found my brothers body lying there in a pool of his own blood,YOU DIDN'T PICK UP! You weren't even there for his funeral do not ask why I didn't tell you even Arthur no matter how small he was,was there heck your mum and Lorenzo were there except you.You didn't think I would leave Monaco did you?" She said now with tears rolling uncontrollably down her cheeks.

"You have to understand I had F1-" he was cut off yet again.

"Bullshit Charles it was after the final race,you know I don't grudge you even after all I said I just needed to get that off my chest." She said as she got up and started leaving but then all so suddenly she turned around to her brothers gravestone,"I'll come talk to you later brother,until we meet again." She said and kissed her two finger and put it on the gravestone.

(I'm gonna write about them when they at Jules grave after the race)

"Wait for me! Let's go have lunch,you can meet my girlfriend Charlotte." (DISCLAIMER I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHARLOTTE WITH ALL OF MY HEART OH MY DAYS SHES BEAUTIFULLY AMAZING SO MO HATE AND IF SHE DOES ACT LIKE A FEMALE DOG ITS CAUSE I WANT DRAMA)

~~~~
Some restaurant

"Hey babe this is my old friend Alana,Alana this is Charlotte my girlfriend." Charles said introducing his friend that he still holds dear to his heart to who he thinks is his soulmate.

"Hello Charlotte I must say you are extremely beautiful makes me question how Charles got you." She said and laughed as they both sat down and he kicked her leg under the table.

"I must say he was quite charming." She said grabbing onto his hand holding it and putting it on the table as an uncomfortable look crossed Charles face for just a second.

"Did you hear that Alana? Charming." He said with a smug smile on his face as he leant forward on the table.

"Sure whatever you say,it was probably just an inschident,no?" Alana said with an amused faced it was not long until she burst out laughing as did Charles as he couldn't resist it,he still remembers that day and how she wouldn't stop teasing him about it.

"Are you staying for long?" Asked Charlotte cutting the conversation short.

"No just for drinks,if that's not a problem for you Charlotte?" She asked and raised an eyebrow at her abrupt question.

"Of course it's not a problem." There was an awkward silence for a few seconds until Charlotte asked, "Do you live in Monaco Alana?"

"Yes I do,I actually bought an apartment with my friend Mick." She said as she smiled talking about her friend he is after all like a brother to her.

"Oh that's nice,doesn't he have a girlfriend though won't it be weird staying with him I mean surely something will happen." She said as she clasped her ands together and put it under her chin.

"Charlotte-"

"Not at all,Mick and I grew up together not from small but from our young teen years and besides Justine trusts Mick and she trusts me she is a very close friend of mine and after all I am the one that got them together." Alana said feeling the atmosphere grow tense.

"I think I best leave,goodbye Charles and Charlotte it was a pleasure meeting you." She said and got and left walking out before anything could be said, "I think the fuck not." She whispered to herself as she walked back to her apartment seeing as Charles drove them to the graveyard,thankfully it wasn't far.

~~~~
Qualifying

AND CHARLES LECLERC GETS POLE WITH THE AMAZING TIME HE SET!

Alana Basset not far behind with only a tenth behind Leclerc.

Sorry for the late update things were hectic and I was lazy but yeah next chapter is the race and Jules graveyard visit what else I don't know I haven't planned that far VOTE COMMENT NO HATE TO CHARLOTTE not edited or anything cause I suck 🤪💀

I don't know guys I'm tryna choose an aesthetic here you choose what you want and like based on what you choose will determine what type of aesthetic the other rooms will have
Also fûck mclaren honestly how dare they do that to Danny I don't care about Oscar if they just prioritized Danny equally as they do to Norris he would do so well oh and fuck Nelson piquet to bloody bastard.
Also good book recommendations ❓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 336 10
Charles Leclerc faces a breaking point with Scuderia Ferrari, disillusioned by their disregard for his input and favoritism towards his teammate. A s...
271K 6.1K 57
Working alongside your enemy.. what could possibly go wrong there? he's also the best friend of your best friend..? sounds good to me ;) a story full...
222K 2.6K 52
In the adrenaline-fueled world of Formula 1, Willow DeVille stood out not just for her exceptional driving skills but also for her determination to b...
49.9K 1K 30
-a Charles Leclerc fanfic- Keep the rain "Are you really having fun? Or did you like becoming what you hate?" - Athena Wolff, daughter of Toto Wolff...