The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewr...

Від dearmramazonlady

"Welcome to adventure of the strays, or as I'd like to call it, welcome to try escaping hell" he said. "So wh... Більше

Before you read
[01] - Hand sanitazer and coke
[02] - Hellevator
[03] - District 9
[04] - How to die
[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission
[06] - Crashing a bus for the sake of an elevator
[07] - My pace
[08] - I am YOU
[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends
[10] - Get cool
[11] - Lucky coin
[12] - Miroh
[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam
[14] - Jumping to our deaths
[15] - Prison break
[16] - All for a backpack
[17] - Finding chan
[18] - Nine or none
[19] - Clé 1
[20] - Maze of memories
[21] - Felix
[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice
[23] - Side effects
[24] - Magic castles and headaches
[25] - Tiger plushie
[26] - Double knot
[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet
[28] - Levanter
[29] - We really do jump to our deaths
[31] - We go shopping/stealing
[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head
[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo
[34] - Step out of clé
[35] - Country roads, take me home
[36] - To the place, where I belong
[37] - Stray kids
[38] - Cheesecake for everyone
[39] - Let's get high y'all
[40] - Sleepover at Chan's
[41] - Spicyy
[42] - Happy endin gg
New Story

[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields

1.8K 112 143
Від dearmramazonlady

With both me and Felix injured it didn't exactly go very fast. We could both walk, but that was barely. I had Changbin to lean against and Felix had Chan holding him up.

I couldn't even look at Felix without feeling my heart skip a beat, so I avoided looking at him. He kept looking towards me though. All the time.

Suddenly we found ourselves face to face with an elevator. It looked just like the one we'd stepped out of, mirror walls and with some triangle thing at the top.

"We can't seriously have reached the end yet" I said and looked at it. "That's way too easy"

"Yeah we only ran away from a hole that was ripping up in the middle of the road and fell from a building" Hyunjin said and rolled his eyes

I looked at him. "This is the last level, it should be really hard" I just said.

On top of the elevator sat a big black crow, or another black bird. It was big at least. At first it was just staring down at us with the two moons in the background, then it spread it wings, getting ready to lift. It's wingspan was even bigger and as he bird took off it quickly disappeared in a high speed.

"Sooo, should we check it out?" I asked.

"Why not?" Chan said and we pressed the button for the doors to open.

"Woah!" Was my reaction when I saw the inside of it. It sure didn't look like an elevator inside, more like a passage, but the walls weren't really walls. Or maybe they were, I couldn't quite decide.

I decided at last they were walls because they were the same as the floor and the roof. They seemed to reflect everything, but the things they reflected I couldn't see. When Felix and Chan together stepped inside I saw them reflected on the walls, but the walls were also reflecting blue and orange things that weren't there.

A bit further down the tunnel was a blue light shining down from the roof. I entered after the two boys who were at that point walking trough the alien like spotlight. I followed after them and soon the walls instead seemed to be reflecting the night sky, a beautiful night sky full of stars and whole galaxies.

I could have stayed there for a while and just watched the view, but we had to continue.

Then at my feet I saw one of those small glass pyramids. I picked it up but didn't dare look through it like Changbin had done.

"You should put that down" he said when he saw what I was holding.

"What did you see in it?" I asked him.

"You don't want to know" he said and I saw the terror in his eyes.

I was curious, but decided to let it go and dropped it to the ground.

We made it out of whatever that thing had been and found ourselves standing on a field. A purple field, much like the one where we'd started. This time though we could see the city behind us, but what caught my attention was the pyramid in front of us.

It wasn't really a pyramid. It wasn't solid, it was only made out of lines that were shining in a warm yellowish color.

Above us was a beautiful night sky, but there were tons of shooting stars. One star after the other was falling down in a beautiful way with a line of light after it.

Then suddenly the top of the pyramid started to disappear. It was like it was made out of sand and a wind blew it away, staring from the top and going all the way down to the bottom.

All nine of us just watched the scene without saying anything. It was quite remarkable, but I didn't know what to feel about it.

"I think I remember the ending now" Chan was the first to speak. "Parts of it at least"

"What about it?" I asked.

"The boy reached the pyramid, only to find there wasn't any treasure hidden underneath it. He had to go back home again" he explained.

I though about it for a second. "So searching for the pyramid only to reach it and realize we should go back again to the beginning of the level" I said with knitted eyebrows.

"There's more to it, but is still can't seem to remember what it is" Chan said.

"That would be good to remember now" I said.

"So are we going back now?" Changbin asked impatiently.

"But this place feels somewhat intriguing, maybe we should search it a bit first" Chan said and looked around.

"We could explore it quickly" Jisung suggested.

"It wouldn't be quickly with those two who can barely walk" Jeongin said and looked at me and Felix.

"Okay rude" I said. I could walk, just not as fast.

"You two stay here, we'll be back soon" Chan said.

Wait leave me alone with Felix? Oh boy. No.

"Wait! No!" I exclaimed.

"Sure, we'll be fine" Felix said calmly.

"You sure?" Chan asked and looked at Felix.

"Definitely" he replied.

"Definitely not" I tried saying but they ignored me. Rude.

And so the others were off and me and Felix were left alone.

I didn't know what to do, or what to say. After the fall, and... well, yeah... I really didn't know what to say.

"Could you help me sit down?" I heard Felix say. Right, we was pretty injured.

I held his arms as he sat down carefully and was about to walk a bit away from him to sit down myself. Felix had other plans though.

He grabbed my wrist so I couldn't leave and tried pulling me down right next to him.

"Sit here with me" he said.

I sat down, but I felt my heart was beating really hard. Non of us were talking, so it was awkward. We just sat there side by side.

"Have you ever though about the meaning of the two moons?" Felix asked me and looked up at them in the sky.

"I mean, they seem to measure something, but other that that, no" I said and looked up at them too. "Whats your theory?" I then asked him.

"Well, I do think they measure something too, I think the two different moons are supposed to represent two different things that are coming closer to each other" he said. "I don't really know what they are supposed to represent, but I think whatever it is, when the two moons collide we've reached the end"

I just nodded.

"I'm even starting to miss my university classes at this point" I said with a light chuckle.

"You study? What do you study?" He asked.

"You're gonna laugh" I said a bit shy and felt my face heat up slightly.

"I won't laugh" he said with a smile. "I never got the chance to enroll in university before I came to this place, so whatever it is you're studying, I'm jealous of you" he added.

"Philosophy" I said. "I study philosophy"

Felix didn't laugh at least. "That really do fit you well" he said and nodded slightly.

I didn't say anything for a while after that.

"So when are the others coming back?" I asked out loud after some time in silence. They'd already been gone for a while now. They were supposed to be fast.

"Don't know" Felix said. Then it became silent again.

"At least the sky is pretty" he said after some time and laid down in the fields to look up at the sky.

I glanced at him and what I saw was the same calm and angelic face I'd seen the first time I saw him. The only difference was that he had his eyes open and his dark eyes were glistening from reflecting the starry sky above.

Even the surrounding was similar. The purple fields, the elevator that was actually more like a portal, behind us. There it had been sunrise or sunset, my theory was sunrise, and now it was the middle of the night. That had been at the very beginning, and this was at the very end.

There was another difference I noticed over his face too. Back there his have had been so bitter, with nothing to live for and nothing to die for. Now he had this slight smile and what seemed like hope over his face. He almost looked like he'd aged a few years and was now a mature man. Whatever it was he was looking way more attractive now than he'd done the first time I saw him, and he hadn't been unattractive back then either.

"Don't you philosophers usually like the starry night sky and the endless space and things like that that gives normal people a headache? Seems like you prefer watching me over the sky though" Felix said. He'd clearly noticed how I was staring at him.

I tilted my head backwards to look up at the sky instead. "I was just reminded of something" I said.

He'd been right about the sky. It was really pretty. A few shooting stars could still be seen from time to time.

"By what?" He wondered.

"The first time we met, you looked so alike when you were laying in the purple fields" I explained.

"You remember that?" He asked. I looked at him again and saw he was looking back at me with a frown.

"Of course, you were being really rude" I said and gave him a glare.

Felix smiled a bit painfully. "Right" he said but didn't say anything else.

I looked back up at the sky, but it kind of hurt my neck to look up like that after a while. It was starting to get sore so I put my hand on the back of it to massage it slightly and tilted my head to the sides to stretch it out.

Felix noticed my struggles. "You should lay down if your neck hurts from looking up" he said and patted the space behind me which was right next to him.

"In this field my hair would get stuck in everything" I said. The struggles of having long hair you know.

"Then put your head on me" be said and now patted his chest instead.

I looked at him and rose and eyebrow. "Yeah, uhm... no" I said, rejecting his offer.

"Suit yourself, it's your loss" he said and looked back up at the sky again.

I sighed when my neck was really sore. "Im only doing it for my neck" I said and laid down with my head on his chest.

I felt his chest shake lightly as he chuckled. "I thought you'd be more stubborn than that" he said with that really deep voice, and I felt it trough the back of my head. I wanted him to keep talking, because it was a blessing to listen to his voice when he spoke with this calm tone.

"I already said I'm only doing it for my neck, so don't get the wrong idea" I told him. It was for my neck only. If I had any other choice, I definitely wouldn't be laying on Felix's chest, or maybe I would, I'm not sure.

"What's the wrong idea then?" He asked me, and I could tell he was just trying to be annoying.

"You know what I mean" I said. Saying it out loud just felt weird, and he should know.

"How am I supposed to know when you don't say it?" He asked.

"It's not because I..." I started, but I couldn't get myself to say the rest of the sentence. Something was stopping me, making me just stay silent.

"Not because what?" He asked. He really wanted to hear me say it, didn't he?

"Just forget I said anything" I said in hopes he would drop the subject.

"Okay" he said and then kept his mouth shut.

Wait what? Did I hear it correctly? Did he just drop it like that?

None of us said a word for the next minutes. It wasn't really an awkward silence, but it was boring and I missed hearing his deep voice. Just listening to his voice was nice.

"Talk about something" I said to Felix.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because your voice is nice and I'm bored" I said. I didn't really think that one through before saying it. I seriously told him that I liked his voice.

"What do you want me to talk about then?" He asked. I swear he was smiling like crazy. I couldn't see it, but I could hear it by the way he spoke.

"Whatever you want" I replied.

"The weather's nice" he said, very much from nowhere. I literally gave him a chance to pick whichever subject he wanted to talk about, and he choose to comment on the weather. He was more stupid than me.

"Well, it's night" I said. It wasn't sunny and it wasn't cloudy, it wasn't hot, it wasn't cold and I could barely feel any wind. What was there to be good or bad about the weather.

"Yeah, but it's a good night" he said.

"What do you mean by a good night?" I asked him.

"Well, it's just the right temperature, and since there are no clouds we can see the stars so clearly" he explained. "Besides, you're here as well" he added. And there it was.

"We're also stuck in a game with nowhere to go" I said. "And we're both injured"

"You're such a pessimist" he said.

"Seriously? I'm the pessimist here?" I asked with a chuckle. That didn't make any sense at all. He was the one who'd given up when I first entered the game. Until this point, he was the pessimist and I was the one with hopes of getting out.

"I've changed" he said with a sigh. "A certain person made me realize that giving up was pretty much the same as being dead, and that there are people out there that might need me" he explained.

I knew he meant me, I didn't say anything though.

Soon enough the others returned.

"Found anything" I asked them and sat up before they commented something about our position.

Chan shook his head.

"Only fields" Seungmin said.

We got up from the ground and ready to leave. I looked at the elevator, which wasn't really an elevator, and saw the crow was back.

"Let's go back then" I said and we stepped inside.

We went trough the same weird reflecting mirror thing to get back out again and found ourselves back in the city.

I was suddenly reminded of something. I took out the ticket and held it in my hands.

"What is that?" Felix wondered when he saw it, making the others look my way too.

"A ticket I found in the last elevator, the one that took us to the rooftop" I said.

The words 'to new world - one way ticket' somehow made me feel uneasy.

I did what my first instinct told me to do. I picked up the lighter from my backpack and lit up the ticket. It caught fire immediately and for a second I looked at it as it was burning.

"What did you do that for?" Felix asked.

"We're not looking for a new world, or success, we're just looking for back home" I said and dropped the burning ticket to the ground.

Next second the elevator behind us caught fire too, as if I'd put it on fire too when lighting up the ticket.

"Come on Nora the explorer, let's leave this elevator" Felix then said and we started walking away with the fire behind us.

"Nora the explorer?" I asked with disbelief.

"Because Nora sounds like Dora, and you have a portable Dora storage room with straps" he explained, making me roll my eyes.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

22K 1K 33
she had lost every bit of hope as she started to give up but when he finds out he was close to losing her, he soon realized what she actually meant t...
8.5K 284 29
"i haven't been here in 2 years, how do you still know my order?" "because it's odd..." _________ Y/N moved to South Korea in her sophomore year and...
335K 8.3K 27
|Felix x Reader| SKZ Unknown: Dude really???? An unknown number has texted you would you like to block or accept? block |accep...
5.9K 196 36
➸ "Man, I knew you were Seungmin's friend, but I could have never guessed you would be this lame! I bet you don't even know how to enjoy your life...