The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewr...

De dearmramazonlady

"Welcome to adventure of the strays, or as I'd like to call it, welcome to try escaping hell" he said. "So wh... Mai multe

Before you read
[01] - Hand sanitazer and coke
[02] - Hellevator
[03] - District 9
[04] - How to die
[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission
[06] - Crashing a bus for the sake of an elevator
[07] - My pace
[08] - I am YOU
[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends
[10] - Get cool
[11] - Lucky coin
[12] - Miroh
[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam
[14] - Jumping to our deaths
[15] - Prison break
[16] - All for a backpack
[17] - Finding chan
[18] - Nine or none
[19] - Clé 1
[20] - Maze of memories
[21] - Felix
[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice
[23] - Side effects
[24] - Magic castles and headaches
[25] - Tiger plushie
[26] - Double knot
[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet
[28] - Levanter
[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields
[31] - We go shopping/stealing
[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head
[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo
[34] - Step out of clé
[35] - Country roads, take me home
[36] - To the place, where I belong
[37] - Stray kids
[38] - Cheesecake for everyone
[39] - Let's get high y'all
[40] - Sleepover at Chan's
[41] - Spicyy
[42] - Happy endin gg
New Story

[29] - We really do jump to our deaths

1.7K 109 131
De dearmramazonlady

The whole group was silent after the incident. My eyes were still red and puffy but I wasn't crying anymore.

After having ran for my life, my ankle hurt again so Felix was holding me up with an arm around my waist so I wouldn't put too much pressure on it.

He seemed to have realized I lied earlier when I said it was fine, it clearly wasn't.

We were walking trough the tunnel, making sure to pay attention to the ground. I didn't understand how it could possibly fall further down, we were already in an underground tunnel.

Nothing happened though. At last we reached an elevator, but I was quite certain this wasn't our elevator.

The display showing which floor the elevator was on wasn't showing which floor the elevator was on, quite ironic, instead it showed a pyramid made from red lines.

"Again with the pyramids" I said out loud as I inspected it.

"Should we enter it?" Felix asked.

I didn't know if we should or not. If we continued we'd come out of the tunnel and back up to the surface, which more or less meant we'd gotten nowhere. If we took the elevator nobody knew where we'd end up, but at least we probably would have gotten somewhere. I also didn't understand the pyramids. It felt like we were supposed to follow the pyramids, but at the same time if felt like we shouldn't.

"We could at least check it" Chan said and pressed the button for the e elevator to come to our floor.

Nothing happened.

"Maybe we shouldn't" Changbin said and looked a bit anxious. I still wondered what he'd seen in that pyramid.

"I think we're supposed to follow the pyramids" Chan said. "I read this book once, called the alchemist, and in the book the protagonist follows the Levanter, a strong easterly wind in the Mediterranean region, to reach a pyramid, under which a great treasure is supposed to be hidden" he explained.

"The name of the level is Levanter after all, and this wind seems to have been following us" I said with a shrug.

"More like showed us the way then, I suppose" Felix said.

"Right, it's just, I can't seem to remember the ending of this book" Chan said with a frown as if he was thinking hard about it.

"Well, the elevator isn't opening, so sorry, no can do" Changbin said.

Chan didn't give up that easily. He tried bending up the doors by pushing them out, and he managed to create an opening.

The elevator was old and not used for a long time. There were dead leaves on the floor that I really don't understand where they could possibly had come from, the ceiling light was hanging down in a wire and the whole thing seemed to be shut off. The only thing that was on was the light in the ceiling, despite hanging down with a few cut off wires hanging down next to it.

"This is the creepiest elevator I've ever seen" Jisung stated.

"Same" I agreed.

"You can't seriously tell me we're going to test if it works with ourselves as test subjects" Seungmin spoke.

"Seems we are" I said and entered the elevator.

The rest entered too, but some of them weren't very happy about it. Nobody was happy to enter this elevator, but some seemed more scared than others.

Looking down at the leaf covered floor something white caught my attention. I picked it up and saw it was a ticket. On it was written 'to new world - one way ticket'. Unsure of what it could be I put it in my backpack. Maybe it could be of help later.

We tried pressing the only button there was, which had a pyramid next to it.

To our surprise the elevator was fully functional. It did go up. Felix grabbed my wrist when he felt the sudden movement, then quickly let go once he'd realized it.

He glanced at me then back at the closed door in front of us, a bit flustered for sure.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief when the elevator came to a stop. The doors of course wouldn't open up for us, but with those strong guys it was no problem pushing them open and get out.

Now we found ourselves on top of a building, looking out over the streets beneath us.

The view was quite extraordinary, but still so empty. So many light but no people.

It was still in the middle of the night it seemed like. There weren't any lights on the rooftop but the two moons stood high in the sky and were shining on us, one with a silvery light and the other a more blood red light. There were also millions of stars covering the whole sky. It was beautiful for sure, but we didn't exactly have the time to spend here.

The moons had gotten closer now again. They were probably there as some sort of measurement, but I couldn't quite say what they measured.

I went closer to the edge of the building to have a look out over the city. Maybe I could see a hint where we were supposed to go.

"Be careful" Felix said and went after me.

We were high up, but far from the highest rooftops. Here were skyscrapers and the rooftop we were on seemed to be like the fourth floor. Our building was nothing compared to the ones around us, so we couldn't see very far away, just about down the streets beneath us and the streets going straight forward from there.

"I really don't know where we're supposed to go" I said and took a step closer to the edge. There wasn't any fence, but I wasn't that close really.

"You're too close to the edge" Felix said and seemed anxious. He was being ridiculous so I turned to face him with disbelief over my face.

Then I felt the wind blow though my hair. An even stronger wind came after that and my heart seemed to stop beating when I lost my balance. The Levanter.

My eyes grew bigger with the panic and I took a step behind to get my balance back, but that was my sprained ankle and it failed to keep me up. In despair I tried with the other foot but now there was nothing to step on behind.

My stomach turned inside out a millisecond when I realized I was falling to the ground.

The next thing I knew Felix was falling after me. He managed to grab my hand and pull me in towards him. During the few seconds we were falling he managed to pull me into his body and turn us around so he was under me once we landed.

***

I never felt the hard impact of hitting the ground. My vision became blurry and I heard something ringing in my ears.

The next second everything was black.

As I opened my eyes again the sight in front of me was blurry. The pain had come now though. My whole body was sore and it hurt a bit everywhere. I couldn't quite decide where it hurt the most though.

I blinked a few times to get my vision back and saw a chin above my face, and the face the chin belonged to of course. I was laying with my head on Felix's chest and his arms were around me, but there was no strength holding me in or the arms at place.

Felix's eyes were still closed and his blonde hair created a halo around his head. It was now stained with both dirt and blood though. He must've hurt his head pretty badly.

Panic rose inside of me. What if he was dead? I checked his breathing, and he was still breathing, only shallow though.

The others weren't around yet, so it was just the two of us. I noticed we'd landed on the roof of a car, which hopefully had given us a slightly softer landing.

It was still a high fall and Felix didn't seem to be waking up. His heart was beating though. I could feel it through his chest, but he was completely lifeless.

"Felix!" I cried hysterically. "Wake up, don't leave me like this!"

Nothing.

I felt the tears started streaming again and I wasn't doing anything to hold them back. "Come on Felix, don't play with me like this!" I continued and threw my arms around Felix to hug him while crying my eyeballs out into his shirt.

For a moment we were just laying there like that, and the others still weren't coming. I suppose they had to find a way down from the rooftop that was less deadly.

I was scared Felix was in a coma and would never wake up, or that his heartbeats would just come to a stop and he would die any second. The worst scenarios were playing though my head and I was sad I never even got the chance to make him know how much he meant to me.

Then suddenly his chest shook under me and a sound of someone coughing was heard.

I sat up straight and looked at the boy. He was awake. Although he looked so fragile his body could just fall apart from his coughing. Luckily he didn't.

Then he opened his eyes.

"Felix" I said and looked at him, a bit relieved, but still full of worry. He could still die any second, but it felt better now that he was awake.

"Are you okay?" Was the first thing he asked me.

I looked at him with anger. "You're such an idiot, I hate you Felix" I said and hit him on the shoulder.

He whinced in pain and I panicked because I remembered he was probably quite severely injured.

"Sorry, I didn't mean too..." I was rambling but stopped when Felix pulled me down into his embrace in a hug.

"You're okay, that's all that matters" he said with a weak but deep voice.

"How can you be concerned about me when you're the one dying?" I asked him, still mad at him, and he clearly saw that.

He had the nerve to laugh. His whole body was shaking as he was chuckling at my reaction.

I looked at him with both worry and anger. "Stop laughing, you'll break" I said.

"I'm not dying" he then said calmly and looked at me with a smile.

"You better not" I said all grumpy. "You're not allowed to leave me Felix, you're too precious to me" I said.

What I said made him smile even more, a genuine and happy smile with surprise.

"I'm precious to you?" He asked as if those words had made his day.

How could he focus on this when he was almost dying?

"Of course you are Felix" I said.

Felix looked if possible even happier. "I like that" he said.

We were both silent for a moment as we had eye contact. "Nora, do you know why I jumped after you?" He asked.

I definitely did know. So was I going to blow my cover that was nonexistent already form the beginning?

"Because you're stupid" I said and was back to glaring at him.

"Well that too" he said. "But Nora..."

I stopped him. "You don't need to say it" I said.

He didn't say anything after that, although he pulled me in closer, so close our lips met.

Felix kissed me. And my heart was going crazy. His soft lips were touching my lips but I was too shocked to react on what was going on.

"I like you Nora" he said at last, and this time I didn't stop him. I just stared at him with big eyes.

And I said something super smart like "I- I know"  stuttering and without a functioning brain.

It was like I'd been put on pause, even my brain and heart seemed it be paused. I'd almost forgotten how to breathe even.

Then I heard voices and the sound of running feet against the ground.

"Oh my god" a voice was heard.

I sat up straight to look and the boys as they came running.

"Are you guys okay?" Jisung asked worriedly and looked at us.

"I'm fine" I said. "I'm not sure about Felix though"

Felix was still laying down and as he tried sitting up his body didn't quite want to answer him.

I helped him up so we were both sitting on the car roof, lookin down at the others.

"I'm also fine" Felix said. "It was after all only the fourth floor" he added jokingly, referring to what Jeongin's physics teacher had taught him.

"That was only for a certain death, you can die anyway" Jeongin said and was for once being dead serious for real.

"The car roof also helped" he said and was now attempting to slide down to stand up.

I stopped him so I could help him. I slid down first and noticed my ankle hadn't gotten any better from the fall. Shocker I know. Then I helped Felix down slowly and carefully along with the other's help.

He was weak, but he could stand up. He was dizzy though so we had to help him sit down again and put his head down so he wouldn't collapse. "Luckily he had a thick skull so he didn't seem to have any real concussion.

Things were really going great for us now. How were we ever supposed to get out of this place?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1K 321 21
ئەفسەرێکی پۆلیسی بۆکاری سیخووری تێکەڵی باندێکی بازرگانی مادەی هۆشبەر دەبێ لەکاتی ئەرکی سیخووری لەنێو باندەکە تووشی لەبیر چونەوە دەبێت بەهۆی ڕووداوێک...
5.9K 196 36
➸ "Man, I knew you were Seungmin's friend, but I could have never guessed you would be this lame! I bet you don't even know how to enjoy your life...
335K 8.3K 27
|Felix x Reader| SKZ Unknown: Dude really???? An unknown number has texted you would you like to block or accept? block |accep...
156K 3.6K 32
Y/n and BangChan have been best friends since they were little. They have always been close but ever since BangChan decided to become a trainee, they...