Beneath your arms

De lughtuarte

Mai multe

01
02
03
04

Beneath your arms

24 1 0
De lughtuarte

"Haya... hindi ko ginusto yon" I closed my eyes to maintain my cool, I don't want to see his face, all I know was that he's cheating on me while I have to stay up at night to do his assignments.

Im a fool

Mom's right. People just want me because I'm academically smart ,I'm never needed ...people loves to use me they all use me.

But I'm better than this! I might be a fool for trusting them but I never fake those helping hand! Im really nice but people like him teach me not to.

Upon opening my eyes, I saw his regretful face that's right from now on I will only seek for that emotion on your face you damn brainless.

"Rico... you can't cheat on me, you just can't "

His face light up, hoping that Im still a naive girl that believes in his bullshits

"I swear siya yung lumapit saakin haya, wala akong alam sa pangyayari, she's an attention seeker bitch, I need you, don't be mad baby"

Need... really, I'm just needed

"Yeah right... I believe you"

He close the gap between us, He reached for my hands to kissed them, It felt different now. I don't feel the butterflies it brings me whenever he kisses my hands, now it feels sinful while he do that.

He lost me the day he kissed the lips that weren't mine.

Now taste my wrath.

I smiled at him , the most sweetest smile that my lips could ever show.

That day everything went back to normal, rico and his friends were still a jerk that they are.

"Ric baka naman pwede mong ipagawa kay aya yung project natin sa lab. ang hirap noon saka nakakatamad, matalino naman yang jowa mo diba"

I had to bite my inside cheeks to stop myself from hurting his ego . I wanted to lash out at him the moment he speak but I just cant do that. Jayden ruiz , one of his friends, naninigarilyo, umiinom at may tatlong girlfriend, lahat walang utak, how ironic , he can get three girlfriend but can't score above that on a quiz?

"Ano ba yon? Titingnan ko" my nice voice send them jumping like a lottery winner

"Ayos! Maasahan ka talaga aya, sabi naman sayo ric si aya ang kailangan mo wag mo na tong pakawalan"

Dagdag pa nito bago umakbay sa kaibigan.

We are all grade 9 students , every lunch time rico would bring me to his friends to eat lunch together, but bringing me was really for them to ask favor easily from me. assignments, projects, quizzes answers , because teachers always gives quizzes to the star sections first, hindi naman nila pinapalitan ang tanong kaya madali nalang nilang nakakabisado ang sagot kapag binibigay ko, I don't like doing all of it , but my naive self was scared that rico will get mad, the last time he got mad was because I didn't give the quiz answer key , they got zero on that subject and they got punished by the teacher. he was so mad that he punched the classroom door , I don't want that to happen again so I always give in.

The following days, was not so soothing for me, council duties really tied me on my chair after classes over, before going to the office I have received a text from rico reminding me of their lab project, I ignored it, instead I put some pressed powder on my face, I have a habit of fixing my self every time because not being presentable gives me anxiety

I was left in our classroom , my classmates probably went home already.

I heard three knocks on the door before it opens

"Meeting will start in one, were waiting for you"

The most impatient council president was standing right in front of me , I feel a little nervous thinking I would get scolded.

"I was about to go there pres"

I said and quickly gather my things, I wouldn't want to prolong our stay here because I know how he hates waiting.

he left before me so I don't have another choice but to follow his back, we both enter the council office and everyone was already there , as expected. We all are aware that press won't tolerate late comers , he values time, aside from being a council president he was also the son of the school's director, a top one student in our batch (I came in second) top performer, has the best debate team in region, multiple quiz bee awardee And so he is entitled.

Never been jealous all my life. I seated across him because I am the vice president and our today's agenda was the vandalism going around the campus , money really can't buy manners.

The secretary started the meeting we are all listening and planning to solve this issue, after the presentation silence enveloped the whole room

"What do you suggest vice?" I knew it would be me he will ask.

It's like a routine every meeting, he always find a way to point questions to me.

"Well, those that were caught would be held liable , buying a new paint won't solve the problem alone, students will still vandalize again and again, so I suggest that , we will make a new policy about vandalism, that's my thoughts press"

There was a long silence, my heart thumping so fast wondering if I suffice him with my answer, its so hard to impress him of course!

The meeting was adjourned, finally .we discussed a lot of stuffs , not just vandalism but also school bullying and about the upcoming school camp.

It was dark when I got home, my father is a seaman and my mom stays at home to take care of me, I lived a simple life, I'm not a luxurious kid that everyone thinks, we have money but we chose to spend it on important matters.

I found her sitting on the couch , she just motioned her hand to dismiss me , she's on her phone and probably in fight with her siblings about the land the their father leave for them.

I went to my room and shower quickly , taking out all the pollution I got outside. I went down for dinner and mom told me we will have our hair done tomorrow because her friend that has a salon will be here, I just agree to that since tomorrow is Saturday.

"Haya"

Months later , I found myself here again, the place Where I saw him kissing a girl

"Bakit mo ginawa ito?" He was now standing so tall in front of me but so weak.

"Ang alin?" I asked innocently.

"Wag kang mag maangan maangan! Hindi mo ginawa yung assignments ko pati ang projects namin you told me you have passed it already, alam mo ba ang mangyayari ha? Hindi kami makakapasa! .Haya magagalit ang parents ko!"

"Hindi naman sila magagalit saakin, kung hindi sayo. And also it's just okay to stay another year in grade 9, you weren't studying after all "

When he was about to grab my arm a man appeared behind him

"Fuego, pinapatawag ka sa principal office"

His eyes grew wider, I noticed how his hands were shivering.

"Haya help me please, baby sorry na kong galit ka parin , promise hindi na ako mambabae , kung ginagawa mo to para maka ganti, please  baby stop, nag sisi na ako . Hindi ko na uulitin, ikaw na lang promise baby, mahal kita I need you haya"

I saw the guy glanced at me, hindi pa pala ito umalis

"Just go, I regret loving you rico... I am more than this, I told you , you just can't cheat on me"

I tap his shoulders bago ko siya lampasan, ah revenge taste better than the lips of another girl rico I hope you did know that .

"You know its not good eavesdropping on other peoples business pres"

Naka sandal ito sa pader his hand are in his pockets , he's still looking on rico's back

"What? I didn't hear anything vice" but base on the grin plastered on his face I know he heard everything.

Without words I left, ah love made me crazy.

Sometimes you just have to serve them right.

On that day rico and his friends got expelled, of course I wont stop from not doing their assignments,  I also revealed their vandalism and bullying acts ,they are just burdens need to be disposed.

I will not forget how they took advantage when my intentions were pure. finally I wake up to his fantasies.

Until then I didn't dare trying to love again...

"Vice"

I stop scanning the bookshelf, I am looking for the present encyclopedia but couldn't find it

"Bakit pres?" I said and look through him between the shelve, he's on the other part of it.

"Looking for this?" He raised the book on his hand , he found it first ah, no choice I don't think he would share it with me, he always study here in the library alone, he made it clear to everyone that he doesn't like studying with another human being , so I think i'll just wait for him to finish using it, what a bad luck I guess.

"Ah ...no, please excuse me"

I became a new version of myself, rico taught me a lot of terrible things , I've seen my worth and promise to never settle for less.

the girl I was, was easier to kill .

I learned to say no now, I choose who to help and who to not, I can sense if people have good intentions or basically using me, I can read between lines and I've become smarter now.

At this young age being cheated is one of the worst feeling , it makes you question your worth, appearance and dignity . I grow up looking at my dad smiles whenever he sees mom, I grow up receiving flowers every valentines day not from my suitors but from my dad, I grow up seeing my parents endless love to each other , dad showed me how a girl should be treated, I've longed for that, I believe all man is like my dad 

But the universe has its own way to show how terrible the world I lived in.

I feel sorry for my young heart, it loved so early, it was broken so early, But I just can't hate all the guys because I'm also certain that they all are not like rico.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

87.3K 1.2K 9
Don't steal nun out my book, that's all i gotta say it's a oneshots so it's self explanatory. SLOW UPDATES
263K 11.6K 37
" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 " #1 in intersex
334K 10.9K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
484K 6.9K 148
one shots