Crush On Mr. Bad Boy [Unedite...

By LiLLyCoOLeSt1

[VERSION WITH EXTRA CHAPTERS OUT ON AMAZON!!!] [This Wattpad Version is the Unedited first draft.] Having a c... More

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy [UNEDITED] Copyright © Lilly Purdon.
Chapter 1 Nerd
Chapter 2 Loser With A Capital 'L'
Chapter 3 A Walking Joke
Chapter 4 Changes
Chapter 5 Half Nude
Chapter 6 Jaxon's Neighbor
Chapter 7 Make Me
Chapter 8 Brand New Me
Chapter 9 A Night to Remember [Part 1]
Chapter 10 A Night To Remember [Part 2]
Chapter 11 Reality
Chapter 12 Worst Monday Ever (?!)
Chapter 13 Dustin
Chapter 14 Powerless
Chapter 15 Discipline Referral [Day 1]
Chapter 16 Suspicious
Chapter 17 Discipline Referral [Day 2]
Chapter 18 Dramatic
Chapter 19 Fight
Chapter 20 Kasay's Way
Chapter 21 Crazy Party [Part 1]
Chapter 22 Crazy Party [Part 2]
Chapter 24 Skipping School [Part 1]
Chapter 25 Skipping School [Part 2]
Chapter 26 Skipping School [Part 3]
Chapter 27 Skipping School [Part 4]
Chapter 28 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 1]
Chapter 29 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 2]
Chapter 30 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 3]
Chapter 31 Revenge Is Served Sweet [Part 1]
Chapter 32 Revenge Is Served Sweet [Part 2]
Chapter 33 Tequila And Fireflies
Chapter 34 No Tears
Chapter 35 Snapping Point
Chapter 36 Sob Story
Chapter 37 Everyone's Invited
Chapter 38 Before The Climax
Chapter 39 Screw Everyone
Chapter 40 All We Need
Chapter 41 Happily Ever After
[Continuation Of Chapter 22]

Chapter 23 Hangover

522K 14.9K 3.8K
By LiLLyCoOLeSt1

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 23 Hangover

Soft breathing fanned my back, as my eyes fluttered open. The first things that I felt, was an aching headache. Then I felt a soreness between my legs. Ouch! What the hell happened last night? I looked around and observed my surroundings.

I was in what looked like a very modern bedroom. I tried to get up, but an arm was draped over my waist. My eyes widened in fear. What kind of shit did I get myself into when I was drunk? I took a deep breath and slowly turned around.

I found myself facing none other than Axel Storm Spencer. My heartbeat increased a million times more, when I saw his beautiful sleeping face. He looked so peaceful and innocent. His perfect jawline, his perfect full lips, and not missing his sandy blonde hair covering his forehead.

I felt like reaching over and brushing it off his forehead, but I knew I wasn't brave enough. I took in a deep breath, enjoying the short moment of me lying in his arms. What did happen last night? Did something happen between me and Axel?

My eyes widened. No way! The thought gave me butterflies, but also had me sweating. No, no, no, me and him couldn't have- I cleared all my thoughts when I saw a small box laying on the floor. In bold letters on the box said 'Durex'.

My palms started to get sweaty. Oh no, I couldn't have- I mean, how? Then it hit me, how wasted was I last night? The last thing I could remember, was Kasay running off to find Dustin, then me drowning down a bunch of drinks.

I looked under the comforter to see if I had anything on. I signed, at least I had undergarments on. A pair of red lacey underwear and a matching bra. But I would never buy something like that. Where would I get something like that?

But at least the box of condoms on the floor does prove, that if we did have sex we used protection. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding. At least I don't have to worry about being pregnant. I quickly and quietly, got out of his bed and found the black dress I was wearing last night.

It's side was torn all the way from the top to the mid section. Aw man, I really liked the dress. Kasay will kill me. I quickly slipped it on, but it kept sliding off. I mentally slapped myself. What the hell did I do last night?

I couldn't remember anything after I drowned down those drinks last night. I couldn't just go out with a dress ripped and sliding off my body. I looked around the room and saw a wire from a broken lamp laying on the floor.

Aha! I mentally congradulated myself as I tiptoed over to the broken lamp and got a small peice of wire from it. I then used the wire to tie the dress together. I didn't have a needle, so I used my nail and dug into the material creating a whole.

I looped the wire through the whole then made another whole in on the other side of the dress. I put the wire through that too, and I knotted the wire. I tied it together somehow, I'm not even sure how I managed to do that. 

The dress held up. You could still see the tear and the wire, but it didn't slide off. Yes, you saved yourself Rosie. I guess that's one good thing about being a quick thinker. 

"Heels." I whispered to myself.

I looked around for my heels, but I only found one. I grabbed it and left his room, leaving the sleeping angel sleeping soundly. I made a dash for it down the stairs, I couldn't afford getting caught sneaking out of his bedroom. 

After running down three flights of stairs, I finally reached the first floor. A bunch of teens were passed out on the floor, laying on top of each other in creepy angles. Eew. I looked around for Kasay, but I found Dustin.

"Hey." I said, trying to sound cheerful.

"Hey." he said gloomily.

His ocean blue eyes were blood shot, his face was pale and his blonde hair was messy in a cute boyish way. He looked tired and warn out though. His voice was raspy like he did a lot of yelling.

"Have you seen Kasay?" I asked.

Oh, I how I hoped Kasay and Dustin would hook up. Judging my his looks, probably not. He's probably been chasing her all night.

He nodded. "I saw her disappearing into a guest bedroom with my brother."

I froze and blinked twice. Kasay, disappearing into a bedroom with Justin?! Oh no, I did not like where this was going. Kasay had always had a problem with remembering names. Like that dude Rex, she always called him Rix.

And Justin and Dustin... Oh my god. Just then, I heard a door on the second floor shut loudly. Kasay, with the blonde wig put on sideways, walked down the stairs proudly. The pink dress she was wearing was all wrinkled up.

Her makeup was smeared across her face. She looked like she had a pretty rough night, if you know what I'm talking about.

"Just the person I was looking for." she beamed at me.

I looked at her with a strained face. I have this feeling, that she has no idea who she slept with. I took in a deep breath.

"I need to talk to you privately for a moment, Kasay."

I grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the house. She looked a little shock from my reaction, but she just followed me.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Who did you have sex with last night?"

"What?"

I looked at her straight in the eye. "Who.Did.You.Have.Sex.With.Last.Night?"

"The guy you set me up with, Justin." she answered in a 'duh' tone.

I face palmed myself.

"I set you up with Dustin, not Justin." I told her seriously.

Her eyes widened before her face paled more. I didn't know her face could become paler.

"What?!" she screamed.

I nodded. "You were supposed to get it with Dustin, not Justin!"

She grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me. "Why didn't you stop me?!" 

"I can't remember everything after I drowned down..." I trailed off, not knowing how to explain it to her.

I looked away from her, avoiding any eye contact with her.

"You mean, you don't know what you did last night?" she asked quietly.

I nodded slowly. She put one hand on her hip thinking, before she poke up. 

"Where did you wake up at?"

I froze. That was a question I never wanted to answer. I gulped and waved for her to come closer. She put her ear out so I could whisper in it.

"Axel's bedroom-"

Before I could finish whispering, she screamed out.

"What?!" she screamed.

I nodded slowly trying to avoid looking at her face.

"Girl, that's...that's..." she trailed off.

I slowly lifted my eyes up to meet her face. The expression on her face, wasn't one I was expecting. She was grinning ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat.

"You're not pissed at me?" I asked quietly.

She shook her head furiously. "Why would I be mad at you?! You got into Axel's-"

I quickly clamped my hand over her mouth to stop her from embarrassing me.

"Not so loud!" I hissed at her. "But I can't remember anything from last night after I drowned down those drinks. I woke up with an aching pain and a horrible headache in his bed. Not only that, there was a box on condom on the ground."

"You definitely had s-"

"No-"

She cut me off. "Yes, and what happened to your dress?"

"It's technically yours, and I'm sorry. But I found it laying on the floor torn open-"

She interrupted me again. "Oh my god!" she squealed. "You definitely had s-"

Someone cleared their throat from behind us. "Excuse me if I interrupt, ladies?"

We both turned around to see who it is. I almost choked when I saw who it was. Justin was standing there with low hanging jeans showing of his V shaped torso, and showing off his eight pack. He had no shirt on and his blonde hair was messy.

Just telling by his attitude and how he was showing off, you could tell he was definitely not his twin brother.

"Babe, you still haven't told me your name." he turned to Kasay and flashed her a breathtaking smile, showing off his right dimple.

Kasay smirked at him and patted his cheek. "And I never will."

His smile turned into a frown. "Why not?"

"Because." she replied. 

"Because what?" he asked desperately.

I smirked at her. She was playing hard to get, so I decided to join the little act with her.

"Because she said so." I told him snottily.

Kasay sent me a nod of approval, with her smirk still planted on her face firmly. Justin looked confused and desperate. He looked like a puppy that had just lost it's squeaky toy and was trying to get it back from two cruel people.

"See you around, Thing One." Kasay winked at him and started walking away from the house.

With one heel on, I stumbled to Dustin and clung onto him for support. He helped walk me to his car and got in. No one muttered a word in the car. It was incredibly awkward between Dustin and Kasay. Dustin dropped me Kasay out at her house first.

Right after Kasay stepped out of the car, Dustin let out a long sigh in relief. I got into the front seat and buckled my seat belt, before turning to Dustin. I spoke first, before he had the chance to.

"You know, Kasay had no idea who she was sleeping with, right?"

He shrugged.

"No, I'm serious. Kasay has always had a problem with names. And you and Justin look exactly alike, so she got you two mixed up."

He sighed. "But she knows how to tell us apart."

"But when someone's drunk, they don't notice little details, do they?"

"I guess they don't-"

"No they don't. And yesterday everyone was completely wasted-"

He cut me off. "I wasn't."

"Well, you were probably the only one sober there. But everyone else was wasted. Hell! I don't even remember what I did last night!"

"Axel carried you up to his room." he stated.

I turned to him with wide eyes. "He did?"

Dustin nodded. "He was very protective of you."

A small smile crept up on my lips. "What else did I miss?"

"Well, Layla left right after you and Kasay arrived, Matt got the living shit beat out of him, Justin banged Kasay, Ricky got his head stuck in a fish tank downstairs because he was trying to french kiss a clown fish, someone found out most of the drinks were drugged-"

I cut him off. "The drinks were drugged?!"

He nodded. "Yeah, I heard someone drugged them."

"Do you think the reason I don't remember anything was because..."

Dustin nodded again. "I think you drank one of the drugged drinks. Besides, how many did you have?"

I shrugged. "A few."

Dustin gave me a stern look.

"Okay, maybe a ser few." I mumbled.

Dustin gave me a flat look like he didn't believe me.

"Fine, fine. Maybe I just didn't keep count." I grinned sheepishly at him as he rolled his eyes.

"Rose, Rose, Rose." he shook his head, but a small smile was playing at his lips showing that he was just messing with me. "And what's wrong with your dress?"

"Um, I don't know?"

He gave me a flat look.

"Fine, fine. I woke up and it was like that." I admitted.

"Woke up where?" he questioned.

Ugh! I really didn't want to answer all these questions. My headache was killing me, my soreness was painful and like I said, my head was killing me. My head was throbbing so much, like someone was beating it over and over with a hammer.

"Somewhere." I answered and gave him a sheepish smile.

He rolled his eyes. "Tell me exactly what happened."

"IwokeupinAxel'sbedandfoundaboxofcondomsonthefloorandthisdresstornontheground." I said quickly.

"Could you repeat that please, but this time a little slower so I can understand?"

I took in another deep breath. "I woke up in Axel's bed and found a box of condoms on the floor and this dress torn on the ground."

"You did it with him, didn't you?"

I shook my head. "And who uses 'did it' anymore? We used that in middle school. Now it's 'sex'."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"Why are you so grumpy?"

The words just came out of my mouth. He sighed and sent me an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry, it's just I'm jealous of my twin brother for getting the girl. I shouldn't be getting my anger out on you." he admitted.

Wow. I've never had a guy besides Jaxon apologize to me like that before. Never, never in my whole entire life since day one. I blinked at him, before a smile spread across my lips.

"Apology accepted."

Grins spreaded across both of our faces. His ocean blue eyes were glowing again, but they still looked a little tired. We spent the rest of the ride singing along to random songs on the radio. When he finally pulled up to my place, I froze. The ride went by so quickly.

"We're here." he announced.

No dip, Sherlock.

I sighed. I wasn't ready to face my stepmother yet. She would probably start yelling at me and ground me for another two months. And I was already grounded...

"Dustin."

"Yeah?" he turned to me, looking slightly confused why I wasn't out of the car yet.

"I can't go home."

"Why not?"

"Can't you remember? I'm grounded."

His mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"So where do you want to go?" he asked.

I scratched my head thinking. I couldn't go home, I couldn't go to Dustin's because Justin would probably be there, there was no question about going to Kasay's place...of course!

"Could you just pull right across the street there?" I asked pointing at a beautiful medium size house with an orange roof.

He nodded. "Sure."

Like the rule follower he is, he pulled into my driveway instead of making a big u-turn in the middle of the road. He made a u-turn and drove over to Jaxon's place. A pink mustang was parked in the driveway.

Wait, I know that car, I've seen it around at school before.

"Do you know who's car it is?" I asked Dustin, pointing to the pink mustang.

He nodded. "It's Layla's car."

"Layla's car?" I parroted.

He nodded in confirmation. I really wasn't in the mood with dealing with Layla right now. I turned to Dustin with the sweetest smile I could plaster on my face.

"Mind if I crash at your place for the meantime?" 

A/N : Hey guys(: Thanks for all the votes on Chapter 22:DD It made me so happy that I have awesome readers like you guys:3 I decided to update early since I had a snow day today(; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FAN me for surprise updates like this one((: And I would also <3 ur feedback and what you think of this story so far:') Thanks,

~Lilly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.3K 42
-- Currently I am NOT editing this book yet as I am trying to write other books first. Some of the chapters are edited but most of them aren't yet...
54K 839 38
Warning this book will deal with mental, physical and emotional issues and abuse so if you have a problem reading it then Don't read. "I told you tha...
629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...
67.9K 2.5K 34
Book one of the Good & Bad Trilogy Decker High is full of stupid idiot cliches. We have popular jerky jocks, popular brainless cheerleaders, crazy sm...