Forgotten Memory | Peter Park...

By _pxntherx_

Y/n... Who is she? What she was... is a forgotten memory. ~~~ This is the story of Y/n Rogers, who tragically... More

Songs Used
Intro Bro
chapter 1- Returned
chapter 2- Silence
chapter 3- Plums Of Love
chapter 4- HYDRA
chapter 5- Escapists
chapter 6- Fun and Games
chapter 7- Relax
chapter 8- Disaster
chapter 9- Lover And Fighter
chapter 10- Relationships
chapter 11- Mjolnir...
chapter 12- Sokovia
chapter 13- Mom and Dad
chapter 14- Disneyland!
chapter 15- What's Under The Ice
chapter 16- The Truth
chapter 17- Plans
A/N

chapter 18- Home

26 1 0
By _pxntherx_

Stirring from my dreamless sleep, I look around the small box of a place I call home, currently. I am not going to miss this place if we get out.

I'm guessing it's early morning, but I obviously can't tell.

I just can't wait to get back to dad, and Peter, and the whole gang. I've missed them over the past few days.

I guess I've always known something was wrong. I just didn't want to believe that I didn't have my family.

"Hey, listen to me." The door closes and Henry is standing in my 'home'.

"Oh, hi."

"I told them this is a torture device. When I inject you with the serum, scream."

"Eh, what have I got to lose?"

I hold my arm out, Henry sticking a needle in my inner elbow bit thing.

I scream as loud and as painfully I possibly can, feeling the liquid pour into my system.

When he pulls away, I look at my arm, feeling normal.

"It should set in in a few minutes and you'll have your powers back."

"Thanks. So, how long are we waiting before we do this?"

"Just..." he looks at his watch, "8 minutes."

-N/POV: with the Avengers-

"Everybody, we've just arrived, and we've activated the reflecting panels so we're invisible. Scott, it's go time," Tony calls.

Scott jumps out of the back of the quinjet and becomes small, landing on a flying ant. He flies down and stops on top of the building, climbing in through a window.

"There's not as many guards as I thought there'd be," Scott says through Comms, getting the team's attention. "Send in the squad. I'll look while they distract the guards."

"Got it, do you copy, Clint? Nat?" Steve asks, calling them from their jet.

"We got it," Wanda chimes in.

Wanda and Vision hover down, taking Clint and Nat with them. Bucky and Sam dive down, while Rhodey flies and Loki teleports.

They begin fighting guards posted at the entrance, while the rest of the team fly to the sewers.

They hide the jets, running as fast as they can to the vent.

-Y/n's POV-

Firing guns gets both of our attention. I push open the door, knocking the 2 guards posted unconscious.

I grab Henry's hand and pull him with me, down the corridor and to the left.

"Take a right!" He yells over the guns.

We take a right.

Just then, Scott emerges from the ground, becoming normal size.

"Scott!" I yell, wrapping my arms around him.

"Everyone's waiting for you at the vent. We gotta move, now!"

"He's coming with us," I say, watching Scott turn to Henry.

He shrugs his shoulders, then grabs my hand, pulling both me and Henry with him.

I block gunfire and shoot it back at the guards, all of them dropping to the floor.

We get to the exit door, Scott pushing it wide open.

"Guys, I got her! Let's go!"

All their heads turn sharply in our direction, smiling when they see me.

"We got an extra!" I yell at them.

They rush towards us, and once they get in, I pull the door and Vision shoots a beam at the crack, sealing the door close.

Running, we're faced by Lee, who's hands are behind his back and his expression, overly smug.

"I knew you were weak, Owenson! But, no matter. I am superior to all of you! And I will win! I have greater power than what all of you could ever comprehend! I. Am-"

I land a punch in the jaw, ripping it off before smashing his head as hard as I can into the wall.

"Asshole was monologing," I say quickly, wiping my hands off. "Well, let's go."

We continue running, and once we get to the vent, Bucky rips it off. I let Henry go in first, and I follow, the others coming in after us.

Scott becomes mini and walks normally in front of us, guiding us out.

I gag, quickly holding my breath.

"It smells like ass," I complain, stepping into the wide sewer pipe.

"Yeah, well, we're leaving anyway," Nat points out.

The 9 of them walk towards the others, but I stop Henry, keeping my distance.

"What now? We have to go," Sam asks.

"How do I know you're not a simulation? What's something only you guys would know?"

"Your mom passed a while after we were shown the Accords," dad says, walking forwards.

"Laura got you your favourite pair of shorts for your birthday," Clint chimes in.

"You thought Sam and I were dating when you met us," Bucky says, sounding disgusted.

"Cassie was upset, so you gave her the panda you won at the fair."

"You liked Gwen," Peter says, stepping forwards. "You always liked her. You guys were almost inseparable. And I loved you because of it. And even after I let her die, you still loved me. You're my soulmate, Y/n. Always have been, always will be. I finally found you."

"It really is you guys."

I latch onto dad and Peter, both of them instantly hugging me.

When I pull away, Peter immediately goes for Henry, grabbing him by his shirt and pushing him against the back of the pipe.

"Peter, what are you doing?!" I yell, walking towards him.

"He was hurting you. He was choking you!"

"Because he had to! Or Lee would've hurt him, or worse," I try to explain calmly.

"What, you think he didn't enjoy it?" Peter asks, turning his head to me.

I wipe the stray tear from his cheek and slowly take his hands, making him face me.

"Honey, he deserves a second chance. And I owe that to him. He saved me when you guys couldn't."

I gently cup his cheek in my hand and pull him down, placing a sweet but quick kiss to his lips.

He grabs onto me and begins crying, holding me like he'll never see me again once he lets go.

I gesture Henry to go with the others, then turn back to Peter, caressing his hair.

"I thought I was gonna lose you. It's been 6 months and I... I just needed to see you. I needed to feel you. I needed to know you were really alive."

"I thought I was gone for a few months."

"You were unconscious until Lee thought you were ready. That was up until 2-3 months ago," Henry explains.

"Sweetheart, I'm never gonna leave you again. I promise you. Come on, let's get out of here before we get killed."

I gently pull Peter towards the clear sky, following the others to the quinjets.

My eyes fall to the ground when it begins shaking, my head cocking to the side.

"Huh?" I ask, looking around at the debris falling.

"He's exploding the place. He put a trigger near his heart that will explode all his research and the entire building once he dies."

"Well... that's bloody convenient."

Half of us get in one quinjet, while the rest of us get in the other, and I follow dad with Peter clutching my hand.

~~~~~

Dad takes me to my old room, and I take a long, needed shower before collapsing onto my bed, wearing...

I wait a few seconds, then decide to head to the briefing room of the compound, calling everyone in.

"I would like to properly greet all of you."

I give around hugs and ask about families, all of us smiling and laughing.

Dad has tears in his eyes as I get to him and he gives me the tightest bear hug, almost suffocating me.

"Dad. Need breath!" He stops squeezing me, but I stay in his embrace, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you, Princess. I love you."

"Love you too, you big baby," I tease.

He gives me another quick bear hug, then I turn to Peter, pulling him into a tight hug.

He chuckles, but rests his head against my shoudler as I bury my face in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you, Baby," he sniffles, pressing a kiss to my collarbone.

"I missed you too, Sweetheart. I love you. So much."

"I love you too."

Peter and I pull away, but stay in each other's embrace, sharing a kiss before everyone begins moaning at us to get a room.

Both of us chuckling, Peter takes me to his room.

"What are we gonna do about Henry?" I ask.

Just then, a knock on Peter's door, gets both our attention.

"Come in."

Henry walks in, looking a little awkward.

"I've decided I want to start fresh in New York. I want to forget about my past and move forwards."

"Also very convenient. But, what if you work for Tony? He needs smart people and you'd do great."

"I'll see. But for now, I'm leaving. I need to find myself again. The man I once was is just lost. And he needs to come back. So goodbye. For now."

I give him a hug, and Peter gives him a half smile before he leaves.

I collapse on Peter's bed, Peter laying next to me.

"God, you're so beautiful," he says, caressing my cheek.

"Why, thank you, oh handsome man."

We both chuckle, but I pull myself on top of him, Peter wrapping his arms around my waist and sitting up so I'm in his lap.

Running my fingers through his hair, I press our lips together, both of us trying to get as close as we can. Peter lets out a small moan, falling back onto the bed again. He pulls himself on top of me.

"Oh, I've missed this."

"Honey, you have no idea."

I pull him down again, wrapping my legs around his waist as tight as I can, letting out a moan as Peter's luscious lips fall down to my chest.

I was finally home.

I finally remember everything.

And I was finally with the one I love.

Everything used to be a forgotten memory, but now, I've found it all again.

And I'm happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 133 33
Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or close up so you can see yourself in it. It's beautiful until it makes you bleed. --------- ...
24.3K 929 46
π„ππ“π–πˆππ„πƒ βπ˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘧𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘸𝘰, 𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦π˜₯.❞ She was the forgotten...
29.3K 566 19
(Y/N) was taken by Hydra at a young age then tortured for almost 12 years and put under Hydra hypnosis turning her into a deadly assassin, maybe bett...
198K 6.6K 59
[Under Editing] During the Chitauri Invasion back in 2012, Y/N L/N met the god of mischief in person. After fighting against the weird creatures to s...