chapter 5- Escapists

Next morning, I look at the clock by my bed. 6:30 a.m. I feel an arm pulling me back, so I turn, Peter by my side.

I roll my eyes and kiss his lips, immediately getting a response. We entangle our legs and pull back, Peter opening his eyes and smiling.

"Hi, Gorgeous," he greets, making me smile.

"Handsome," I say, poking his bare chest.

"You're so cute."

I giggle as he leans over me, giving me a sweet and long kiss. When we pull away, he props himself up on his elbows, pressing sweet kisses to my neck and shoulder.

I run my fingers through his hair and cup his cheek in my hand, biting back a moan. He kisses down my arm and to my hand, placing small kisses on it.

"Get up. We're all going out," Steve says, entering my room.

I push Peter off of me, quickly grabbing him before he hits the floor. I pull him up into bed, grabbing a pillow and chucking it at the door.

"Privacy!" I yell as Steve leaves.

Rolling my eyes again, I get out of bed, Peter giving me a peck on the cheek before leaving.

I brush my teeth and take a shower, wearing a black spaghetti-strap shirt and some blue jeans, putting on a pair of white Vans. I blow-dry my hair, then wear some natural makeup.

Looking in a mirror, I smile in approval, leaving my room and meeting everyone in the main room.

My jaw literally drops as Peter walks in.

He's wearing a black shirt, a deep blue shirt over that, a dark blue zip-up hoodie and a military-green coat. Black trousers are covering his legs, and his hair is a little roughed up. He's holding his camera that was in my wardrobe.

"What's the problem, Darling?" He asks, coming over to me and rubbing his thumb over my cheek.

"Nothing," I answer quickly, pecking his lips.

He chuckles, but the other 2 Peters come in, Peter 2 holding his own camera, and Peter 1 wearing a similar coloured hoodie to my Peter.

"So, what're we doing that requires us to be up and leaving our house at 7:00 in the morning?" Sam asks, folding his arms over his chest.

"My house, Wilson. My house" Tony corrects, giving Sam a look.

"We're going to do an escape room!" Steve says, really excited.

Everyone begins cheering lightly, but I throw my arms in the air.

"Finally! They so good!"

"See, someone gets it."

Steve smiles at me, and I smile back, all of us one by one, exiting the building.

There are 4 different cars of Tony's for all of us to get in, so me and Peter sit in the Ferrari, along with Clint- who drives- Wanda and Vision.

I jump up and down when we get there, shaking Peter's arm in excitement.

"Calm down, Darling, it's just an escape room," Peter says, hugging me by the waist.

"They really fun," I point out.

"You're right. So let's go!" Peter says, jumping.

I give him a look, folding my arms over my chest.

"You mock... ing me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him.

"No, I'm being excited with my girlfriend!" Peter says, squeezing my upper arms gently.