❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... More

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin

027; he's a missionary guy

1K 49 27
By -SOLARSYSTM

home, let me come home,
home is wherever i'm with you

corby worby🪐
what's on ur agenda tonight

rosy posy🌞
girls night at my place :)

corby worby🪐
wanna go on a drive afterwards?

rosy posy🌞
that's going to mess up my
schedule

corby worby🪐
ur gonna have to get used to doing
that once in a while

corby worby🪐
so?

rosy posy🌞
as long as i'm home before
midnight

corby worby🪐
it'll be more around 1am

corby worby🪐
when do the girls leave

rosy posy🌞
10pm

corby worby🪐
see you at ten :)

–––––

THIRD PERSON.

Corbyn walked through the apartment just a few minutes after ten with the expectation that it would only be Rosemary in the apartment. Yet, as he walked through the door, he was greeted by the stares of 5 girls all holding a glass of wine.

"Ladies." Corbyn nodded with a smile as they all turned to Rosemary.

"Did you not remind him he's not one of the girls?" Vivian asked with a frown, "I like the guy but he doesn't fit in with our conversations."

"We're talking about sex positions." Thea said as Rosemary choked on her current sip of wine and turned away from the group, "our favourite ones when we have hook ups."

"Okay." Corbyn said, closing the front door as he walked over to the circle of girls, sitting down on the armrest of the couch.

"If you tell us your favourite with your girlfriend,
you can join in with our talk." Thea told him as he glanced to his fake girlfriend, watching her pour more wine into her glass as he let out a small laugh.

"My favourite? It's the most basic."

"He's a missionary guy." Polly threw her head back before shaking it, "of course."

"Why wouldn't I be? I get to watch my girlfriend while she's-"

"Okay, shush, enough." Rosemary interrupted the boy as she walked up behind him, placing her hand over his mouth while she moved beside the boy and took a sip of her wine.

He frowned and moved her hand away from his face, "she doesn't like to talk about our sex life very much." Corbyn nodded, an arm moving around her waist and pulling her onto his lap.

"Corbyn." She mumbled.

"Just go with it." He whispered into her ear, tightening the grip around her waist as his hand moved closer to the zip of her jeans and his fingers spread out, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Has Zach said much about me?" Vivian asked.

"No," he shook his head.

"Oh."

"But at the moment the only time I see him is in the studio so we haven't really caught up outside of the music side of things," Corbyn explained while Rosemary took a deep breath and glanced down to the floor, "and I'm always with Rose."

"I kissed him last week at a party." Vivian replied, "he seemed to enjoy it so I was just wondering."

"If he does I'll tell you." Corbyn smiled at her, placing a small kiss on Rosemary's shoulder as the other girls glanced to the time.

"We're keeping Rosy awake." Thea laughed as she glanced over to her, "are you tired Rosy?"

"A little."

"She's literally put all her weight onto her boyfriend, I'm pretty sure she's tired." Polly said as they all looked towards Rosemary who had been sat with her arm around his shoulder and her head resting on top of his.

"I'm just comfortable." She replied.

"Same." Corbyn sighed, his other hand resting on her thigh while they both took a small breath.

"So you came over to sleep?" Vivian asked as they all stood up.

"We're going on a drive." Corbyn shook his head as the girl stood up from his lap to help the others gather their belongings for the night, leaving a small frown on his face.

As she said farewell to each of her friends and left them all with a hug goodbye, when Vivian had finally left the apartment as the last of the group, Rosemary closed her front door before she turned to face him.

"Why are you smiling?" Rosemary asked him through a small laugh, sliding on her shoes and grabbing her jacket as Corbyn stood up and shrugged.

"Because I can." He replied, "have you fed your cats?"

"Yes." She nodded, holding the front door open for him, "lead the way."

"Yes ma'am." Corbyn replied, walking out of the front door as she followed shortly after, making sure it was locked before heading down the stairs, "how was work?"

"Not good," she frowned, "well... busy day but Peter told me that his wife is back in hospital and their insurance doesn't cover most of the bills."

"Oh." Corbyn turned to her, "Wendy, right?"

"No, that was Graham's wife. Peter's wife is called Betty." She corrected him, "I would help him out in a heartbeat but medical bills are so expensive and I don't have the money for that."

"...Will his wife be okay?" He asked, grabbing ahold of her hand as they walked down the final set of stairs.

"I don't know, he got her flowers to go visit her straight after so I'll find out next time he comes in," she explained, a small smile on her face as she glanced down to their hands, "I did give him the flowers with no charge, the least I could do was save him a few dollars."

"Oh! And Sara, the lovely lady who comes in, you know her," she continued as Corbyn glanced to her with a smile on his face.

"Pink hair?"

"Yes." Rosemary grinned and nodded, "you know how she's been struggling with fertility and had to do a round of IVF? She came in today and told me she's pregnant, it was successful."

"She's married to-"

"She's getting married, in June. I've been asked to do her flowers for her." She corrected him again, squeezing his hand gently in excitement as they approached his car, "She's getting married to Paul."

"Are you invited?"

"I'll be there to set up all the flowers but I don't know If i'm expected to stay." She shook her head, "she wants her wedding small anyway so I doubt it, I just want to see her in her dress."

"Any other regulars come in?" He asked, holding the car door open for her as she turned to him.

"Rio came in." Rosemary frowned.

"The 10 year old?"

"Yeah." She slowly nodded, "he's such a sweet kid and-"

"Get into the car, it's cold." He interrupted her, "you can tell me all about it when we're driving."

"Okay, sorry." She laughed, getting into the car as Corbyn closed the door and got in the drivers side.

As the pair put on their seatbelts and Corbyn pulled away from the side of the road, he glanced over to the girl as she connected her phone to the music system, choosing one of her playlists before placing her phone in her lap.

"Rio." Corbyn reminded her.

"Rio," she sighed, "he gets flowers for his sister every single Friday. And it's always sunflowers."

"How old is his sister?"

"She's 8." Rosemary smiled at him, "very happy kid and his parents are so lovely. He just likes to get flowers for her. I told him today he's going to grow up to become a very kind-hearted man."

"Does he pay for the flowers?" Corbyn replied with a small frown.

"He always gives me two quarters," she laughed, "and I don't have it in me to tell him any different."

"You're going to go bankrupt in your own business for being too kind to all your customers," Corbyn said through a laugh as Rosemary stared at him with a smile, watching him through his head back slightly and glance to her, "i'm serious."

"It's just two of them, and they can be justified."

"It all adds up." He shook his head.

"...How was your day?" She asked, still staring at him as the side of her head hit the headrest, fiddling with her necklace as Corbyn replied with a shrug.

"I went to see my mom," he said, "she's doing well, I took her out for lunch."

"I miss her."

"She misses you." The boy smiled, "I spent some time with Jonah and Eben in the pool, I didn't really do much else."

"But you had a good day?" She asked.

"I had a good day." He nodded, "did you? Overall?"

"I had a good day, yes." Rosemary said, "Harry was telling me about his date last night."

"He had a date?"

"He did, he said it went really well." She explained, "and she's really pretty, they look good together."

"I'm so happy for him," Corbyn smiled, "now I get to tease him about something when I come in."

"He blushes every time he talks about her." She replied, "he has it bad for her, and he came in before the date to get her flowers. He paid before you say anything."

"I'm shocked you didn't give them to him for free." He raised his eyebrows at her while she shook her head.

"Don't want to go bankrupt." She laughed slightly and shrugged.

Corbyn glanced to her as he burst onto small laughter shortly afterwards, his hand reaching across the centre and resting on her thigh just as he stopped at a red light.

And as he fully turned his head to her once their laughter both died down, they stared at each other with smiles wide across their faces before beginning to laugh again as she turned her head to her window.

The boy squeezed her thigh gently before letting go of her to continue with the driving, leaving a grin on her face as she watched the buildings fly past through the window, ignoring the sudden knot feeling in her stomach.

A/N

ok cuties ok

u guys r gonna love next chapter btw ! hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 1.4K 40
₊˚.༄ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 �...
71.9K 1.3K 44
in which ; her past relationship broke her and he just wants to show her what it's like to really be loved
115K 2K 41
[ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, cmb ] "𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣." "𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜?" 𝐈�...
90.8K 2.3K 35
Jack always viewed his best friend, Melissa, as one of the guys until she starts going out with his band mate. Then everything changed. **Warning: ma...