HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

By Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... More

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
For The First Time
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
Ruin & Love
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Caring Liar
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
I Want You
A Wrongful Right
A Forbidden Beginning
In Someone Else's Arms
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Does It Scare You?
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
Away From You
A Bad Dream
The Very Second
Her Azure Eyes
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
Escaping
He Is A Monster
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chosen For Herself

6.5K 507 712
By Taevya369

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"I am missing you, Princess, "

Her breathing halted, her eyes widened hearing that raspily husky voice speaking from the other side of the call. She didn't even need a second to recognize the owner of that voice.

Seraphina clenched her jaw that now he had even gotten her phone number and was bothering her during that time of the hour.

She tried to unlatch the phone from her ear to hang up but stopped .

"If you hang up my call, then I promise I'll be in your room with in next 10 minutes, Sera, "

Her eyes turned more big in horror. She didn't dare to hang up the call because at that point, she got familiar with the fact completely that he was capable of doing whatever he said .

She again pressed the phone to her ear and then heard him chuckling.

"So afraid yet so disobedient, " He remarked, chuckling and she scoffed.

"Don't call me again. I am sleeping, "

"With that love of your life, right? "

She heard him asking while chuckling which turned her angry.

"Yes, I am. So please let me sleep, Mr Grayson, " She stated , slowly and heard him humming.

"Well I am not stopping you from sleeping, at least not for now, Princess, "

Her heart beat shrugged in fear because she could clearly sense the deviousness lacing in his voice and words.

"You can sleep but don't cut the call, "

"What? " She asked, bewildered.

"I hope I have not started stuttering, Sera. I said don't hang up the call and you can sleep. " He said, like it was something normal.

"But, "

"Already started defying me? Don't make me come there and then punish you in front of your Tinnie, " He laughed loudly and now Seraphina noticed that he was completely drunk because his words were trembling.

"So sleep and just after one last night, you will sleep in my arms, "

Her heart skipped a beat ,hearing him.

"In my room, in my bed, under one duvet, "

Her eyes enlarged more at his future planning . He was totally wasted because a sober Arzal would never whine like a baby, like he was doing at that moment.

"Okay, my Princess, sleep. I will hear you sleeping. Have a beautiful night, " He was insane, she concluded and without speaking anything further, she put the phone beside her and laid down on the bed.

She hugged her Tinnie tightly but didn't forget to stare at her phone and just like that, she lost to her sleep

The next day, she went to her school but her mind continued to think about that one thing the entire day that had she really taken the right decision of approving to live with him, knowing exactly what his real intentions were for her?

But she herself didn't know what he was wanting from her because if it was just her body then why doing so much in the first place . He could have done anything worse in both the encounters where she was totally under his mercy but he didn't do it, then what he was really wanting from her.

Just like that the rest of the day and night passed and finally that day came where she was going to step into that world which she had chosen for herself.

Seraphina was staring at her luggage bag which she had prepared to stay in his home . Her eyes were gazing at it when she heard the doorbell ringing.

She walked towards the door and opened it but the second she opened the door, her body froze by watching the person before her who was staring at her with his insolent grey eyes.

"A beautiful morning, Miss Miller," His voice was mocking but Seraphina didn't say anything in return and  neither reacted.

She just simply gazed at him until.

"Good morning, Mr Grayson, " Nathan spoke, coming from behind her.

Seraphina stepped away and let him enter her house . He walked in and gave a small grin to Nathan.

"Morning, Mr Miller. Are you done for your departure? " He asked and Nathan nodded.

"Yes, Mr Grayson, "

Arzal nodded and then trailed his eyes at her, who was looking down.

"Actually, I came here to personally escort Seraphina to my house and to wish you luck for your journey, Mr Miller,"

Seraphina didn't look at him whereas Nathan slightly beamed.

"Thank you for your humble gesture, Mr Grayson. We both are ready to leave, " Nathan said and which made Arzal bob his head at him and called for his driver who had come to take Nathan to the airport with another car.

The driver had taken all the bags out from the house and now was the most difficult time, which was to forbid his goodbye to his little sister.

Natha looked at Seraphina, who was still looking down. He looked at Arzal who was also gazing at her and both the men knew what fight she was fighting at that moment.

Arzal gave a gentle nod to Nathan and gave privacy to the brother, sister and their family moment by leaving the house.

Nathan , with a heavy sigh walked towards her and just pulled her into a tight hug, making her break down into tears which she was trying to hold back because that moment was too painful for both of them, as they both hadn't left each other's side for the past 15 years.

"Please, take care of my sister, Mr Grayson. You know everything about her mental health condition, so please. I just want you to take care of her health till I don't come back, " Nathan requested him while staring at his sister, who was sitting inside Arzal's car.

Arzal placed his hand on Nathan's shoulder and squeezed it in an assuring manner.

"She is my responsibility from now on and you have my words that she and her wellbeing will be my first priority , Mr Miller and I have never turned my back on my words , "

Nathan exhaled firmly, hearing him and then nodded and just like that he parted his way from his little sister and left her in the hands of that destiny which she had chosen for herself.

Arzal was driving his car but didn't forget to take a glance of that person sitting beside him. Seraphina hadn't even looked at him for once, talking was far away. She was completely silent and emotionless which didn't go unnoticed by him.

So he too didn't trouble her more at that time because he knew she was upset because she had to leave her brother, because of him, so he didn't try to ruin her silence and just drove them to his home.

He stopped his car and immediately a guard came and opened the door for him. He got out and saw another guard opening her side's car's door. Seraphina got out of his car. He had expected her to become shocked or to give a reaction of astonishment after watching his house which was like a mansion, luxuriously beautiful and mesmerizing. A dream house for almost each and every living human but no, Seraphina didn't give even a slight bit of reaction.

Her face remained the same, expressionless. He walked towards her and spoke.

"Follow me inside, "

Hearing his voice, Seraphina downcast her eyes. He turned a little frustrated with her silent treatment but spoke nothing and just walked inside his house and she also wordlessly followed him.

Seraphina followed his steps and stepped inside that house . She showed no interest in looking at the beautiful and classy decor and interior of that mansion surrounding her . She just looked down at the floor, until.

"She's Seraphina Miller , "

Seraphina heard him telling someone and then she felt a presence coming closer to her.

"Welcome ! Seraphina,my dear."

Seraphina heard that voice which was gentle and calm. She slowly took her eyes upward and then her eyes met with those emerald pairs of eyes which were staring at her warmly.

"It's so good to finally meet you, "

Seraphina didn't know who that woman was but she seemed warm and good hearted, especially the way she was smiling at her and talking to her.

"She's my mother, Rebecca Grayson, "

Hearing his words, Seraphina's confusion left her. She gave a gentle smile to that lady before her. Seraphina noticed his mother was beautiful and was looking quite young too.

"Hello, Mrs Grayson, " She greeted her while bowing her head slightly as she had been taught to greet her olders like that.

"No need for formalities, dear. Just give me a hug, " Mrs Grayson spoke and opened her arms.

Seraphina , with a weak smile, hugged her. Her eyes fell on him, who was gazing at their moment silently.

"You're so beautiful and cute , Seraphina, " His mother complimented her with a smile.

"Ain't she, Arzal? "

Arzal, who was silently staring at her, gave an amused grin hearing his mother's question.

"Indeed, she is, " He responded, truthfully because for him, she was the most beautiful creation of his fate.

Seraphina didn't look at him, even after hearing his answer and that thing bothered him. She was ignoring his entire existence like he was invisible to her.

"Ok, Seraphina. Come, dear. I'll show you your room, " Rebecca held her hand in her and Seraphina slightly nodded and followed her.

And he just stared at her disappearing figure.

"And this is your room, " Rebecca spoke.

Seraphina roamed her eyes on every corner of that room, which was looking twice bigger in size as compared to her own room she used to live in but the thing that stunned her was, each and everything inside that room was made of grey color, just like her own room. From furniture to the walls, even the huge size bed, curtains, pillows, duvets, everything, like it had been made , especially after knowing about her obsession for grey color.

"Arzal has prepared this room for you. He told the decorator to make everything grey in this room, as your own room is also of this color and he wants to give you a homey feeling here, "

Seraphina was speechless, hearing Rebecca. He had never expected him to do something like this. With each passing second, he was turning into a more difficult puzzle which she wasn't capable of solving or was terrified to solve.

"Mrs Grayson, can we come in? "

Seraphina turned her head and saw two girls, in their matching work attire , standing at the door. One was holding her luggage while the other was carrying her Tinnie.

Seraphina was startled by watching her teddy bear. She had not taken it with her because she knew it would be inappropriate, even after knowing how badly she was going to miss it.

"Yes, sure. Come in and place the things in their right place, " Rebecca said and both the staff girl entered into the room and left her belongings there.

They left after bowing . Seraphina was too stunned to endure the perfectly maintained decorum of that place. It wasn't not looking  home, it was like a palace where everything was running under the rule of their ruler.

"Okay, Seraphina. If you want to freshen up. Then go. The bathroom is there , "

Seraphina heard Rebecca who was gesturing towards the left side, inside that room where the bathroom was.

"I will send something for you to eat. You must be hungry, "

"No, thank you, Mrs Grayson but I am not hungry, right now, " She denied.

"But, dear , "

"I am just tired and want to sleep . Is it okay if I sleep for a while at this time? " She asked, respectfully to which Rebecca smiled and patted her head.

"You can do whatever you want, dear. Think of this place as your own home and us as your family members, "

Seraphina gave a lip tight smile at her words and then nodded and Rebecca, with a gentle nod, left her room, after closing the door behind her.

In the evening, he came back from his company and strode towards his mansion. He stepped inside a little hurriedly because today, he was feeling he finally had a reason to come back home.

In the afternoon he had to leave because he had an important meeting to attend. So after taking her to his home, he left for work. He tried his best to come back fast but his meeting proceeded very long and even a little argumentative which made him really exasperated and frustrated but finally he made it through and now he was home.

He entered his house where each and every staff member and guard bowed at him. They all swallowed by watching his mood which was looking terribly bad,so they all lowered their heads at him but he paid no attention to them. His grey eyes were desperately trying to find that azure eyes enchantress which would make him calm and give him his peace but she was nowhere to be found.

He walked further inside and then saw a staff member was coming from her room's direction who was carrying a tray of food in her hand and the thing which caught his attention was the tray of food was looking untouched.

"Good evening, Mr Grayson, " That staff girl bowed her head at him but his gaze continued to peer at that full tray of food.

"Why didn't she eat her dinner? " He asked in his deeply cavernous voice, making that staff girl lower her eyes more.

"Mr Grayson, Ms. Miller hasn't eaten anything from the second she has come here and she's said, she doesn't have any appetite, " That staff girl answered.

And her answer was enough to push him to his edges. He fisted his palms and his already enraged self turned more voracious.

"Where's she? " He uttered through his gritted teeth.

"In her room, "

He snapped his blazing gaze towards that direction and stormed towards that direction where her room was.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 610 26
She cleared her throat to gain his attention. "Do you like this position so much that you don't want to leave my bed or do you want me on the top of...
162K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
176K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...