๐“˜๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ | สœษชษขสœ & สŸแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€...

By sannohdaime

"๐™ท๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š›๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐šœ." Hi... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
PLAYLIST
ACT 1: Hope
Chapter 1: The Odajima Twins
Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde
Chapter 3: Crush?
Chapter 4: KoMi
Chapter 5: Encounter At The Shrine
Chapter 6: Going to Oya High
Chapter 7: The Woman from Sannoh
Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen
Chapter 9: Meeting Housen
Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid
Chapter 11: Told you so
Chapter 12: Can't lie
Chapter 13: Bet on it
ACT 2: Faith
Chapter 1: Suzuran
Chapter 2: Night Out
Chapter 4: Brother from another parent
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: An eye for an eye
Chapter 7: Busted
Chapter 8: Pretty Girl
Chapter 9: Need Someone
Chapter 10: Not Alone
Chapter 11: Finding Out
Chapter 12: Meeting Them
Chapter 13: More than that
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Weekend Plans
Chapter 16: Family Dinner
Chapter 17: Worthy
ACT 3: Believe
Chapter 1: Too Much
Chapter 2: A Ticket
Chapter 3: Paying A Visit
Chapter 4: Rival Schools
Chapter 5: An Alliance?
Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 7: Predicament
Chapter 8: Responsibilities
Chapter 9: The True Alliance
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka
Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 13: Omikuji
Chapter 14: To The Beach
Chapter 15: I Can Handle Myself
Chapter 16: Realization
Chapter 17: Down Bad
EPILOGUE

Chapter 3: Smile

927 42 2
By sannohdaime

"What the hell is wrong with her? It's creeping me out. She's been like that since this morning!"

---

"Okay," Nozomi replied. Tsukasa looked at her in surprise.

"Really?"

"Y-Yes," she stuttered. Tsukasa suddenly laughed making Nozomi embarrassed.

"W-Were you just joking? Oh my god, and I said yes?!" Nozomi rambled and was about to turn around when Tsukasa place his hands on her shoulders.

"No, I'm not joking," he said with a smile on his face.

"T-Then w-w-what's funny?"

"I just thought you would punch me instead of saying yes," Tsukasa explained. Nozomi looked at him in bewilderment.

"Why would I punch you?" she asked in complete disbelief.

"Because I asked if I can kiss you?"

"I wouldn't punch you, I mean, I like you!" Nozomi's eyes widened as she stared at Tsukasa who wore the same expression as her.

"You like me? Not just as friends, right?" he asked with caution.

Nozomi whimpered as she mumbled incoherent words. She covered her mouth with her hand to stop her from muttering a new language. She breathed a heavy sigh as she looked up at Tsukasa.

"Well, screw it, it's already out anyway." Nozomi groaned and looked at Tsukasa with sincerity. "Yes, I like you. Not just as friends. But more than that."

Tsukasa looked at her for a while as Nozomi tore her gaze away from him.

"And I hope the ground can just eat me right now," she whispered to herself.

"I actually like you, too." Nozomi turned her head towards the blonde when he spoke. "Not just as friends but more than that."

"Well, this just got interesting," Nozomi muttered as Tsukasa lightly chuckle.

"I've been waiting to tell that to you and you beat me to it," Tsukasa said. Nozomi grinned widely and tried to hide her blushing face.

"You could have just told me that earlier instead of asking permission to kiss me," Nozomi told him as she gave him a teasing grin.

"Can I kiss you now?"

"What if I say no?"

"Then, I won't kiss you," Tsukasa answered. Nozomi smiled and nodded.

"Okay," she finally said, shrugging. "You can kiss me."

The blonde leaned in as their faces are merely an inch apart. She can feel his breath on her face reminding her how much he's close to him right now. Nozomi felt her heart beating faster as she shut her eyes closed.

Tsukasa let out a smile as he saw Nozomi close her eyes. Instead of aiming a kiss at her lips, he went up and placed a kiss on her forehead. He lingered his lips a little longer before pulling away.

Nozomi frowned in confusion as she opened her eyes and looked at the blonde.

"What was that?" she questioned.

"A kiss," Tsukasa stated. "Were you thinking of something else?"

"No! Of course not," she exclaimed. She was a bit disappointed that the boy just kissed her on the forehead. Although with that, she still felt giddy inside.

"Don't worry, we have a lot of time for another one," the blonde told her and winked. Nozomi rolled her eyes but can't help to smile at him.

"Good night, Tsukasa," Nozomi told him.

"Good night, Nozomi," he replied with a smile on his face.

With that, the new couple went to their own homes with smiles on their faces.

----

"What the hell is wrong with her? It's creeping me out. She's been like that since this morning!" Kiko whispered to Madoka and Yui. The trio glanced at Nozomi who is walking ahead first with a smile on her face.

"I feel like I know that smile," Yui muttered.

"What? What is it? Is she sick?" Kiko asked in worry.

"No, she just went ahead first and completely left you behind," Madoka said and giggled making Kiko look at her in shock.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kiko questioned. Madoka and Yui shared a look as they both shook their heads in amusement.

"You'll find out soon enough," Yui said with a reassuring smile. "Hopefully."

"Can't you just tell me?!"

"Nozomi, is everything okay?" Kiko asked. It was lunch break when finally the older twin got the chance to talk to her about it.

"What are you talking about? Everything's fine," she let out a high-pitched giggle that surprised Kiko.

"A-Are you sure?" Nozomi just nodded and gave her a toothy grin.

The younger twin walked out of the classroom as they were about to go to lunch with Madoka and Yui. The two are already waiting for them at the stairway.

When they got there, Nozomi greeted them with a smile which drove Kiko mad. She's curious about what is happening with her twin.

"Something is really wrong with her," Kiko muttered as she sat down beside Madoka.

"Why don't you ask her?" Madoka suggested as she started to eat her bento which can be eaten by two to three people.

"I didn't think of that. She usually tells me everything," the older twin said and cleared her throat as she turned to face Nozomi.

"Nozomi-chan," she called. The said girl looked at her in confusion.

"Yes?"

"Why are you smiling like someone stuck a plier in your mouth?" Kiko questioned. Madoka gave her a warning glare but the girl ignored it.

"Oh, do I look like a psycho when I smile like that?" Nozomi frowned as she suddenly felt conscious of her appearance.

"No, no! I didn't mean it like that. I'm just asking why are you smiling ever since this morning," Kiko immediately regretted what she had said earlier.

"Actually it started last night," Nozomi said and gave her twin a knowing look.

"What do you mean la-- OH!" Kiko gasped dramatically as soon as she realized it. She pointed to her sister and let out a small squeal of excitement.

"How did it go? How did it go?!" Kiko excitedly asked.

"What do you mean?" Yui asked in confusion as she glanced at the twins.

"She went on a date last night," Kiko told them.

"Who?! To who?!" Madoka asked as they all wanted to know who's the lucky guy.

"With Takajo Tsukasa," Nozomi replied as she gave them a shy smile.

The trio squealed in delight as they gained the attention of the other students.

"Takajo Tsukasa?! That Takajo Tsukasa?!" Madoka asked in complete shock.

"Yes! Now keep your voices down," she hissed and the three calmed down and sat up properly. They leaned on the table to have the conversation in whispers.

"Actually, it's not a date," Nozomi told them.

"It is to us," Yui flatly stated. The younger twin rolled her eyes but can't stop smiling.

"Well, we kind of confessed to one another last night," Nozomi said with a grin on her face.

"Aw, look at you!" Kiko gushed over how her sister looked so happy.

"Did he kiss you?" Madoka asked.

"Don't ask that!" Yui said while Kiko nodded in agreement.

"Please! I know you guys want to know," Madoka rolled her eyes.

"Yep, we actually want to know," Kiko stated as a matter of factly.

"He did," Nozomi answered. The three girls silently squealed.

"He just kissed me here," the younger twin said and pointed to her forehead.

The trio let out an "aw" as they thought it was adorable.

"You looked so happy, it's so cute!" Yui said with a smile on her face.

"If Tsukasa hurts you, I will surely strangle him," Madoka said as she looked into her eyes.

"Oh, I hope he won't. I feel like a lot of people will come after him if he did," Kiko said as she thought of all the people they know.

"Please don't kill him, I like him," Nozomi chuckled.

Kiko gently smiled at her twin. Someone is making her happy and it's not even her. She knows how much this means to her twin since this is the first time she confessed her feelings to someone and the first time that she admitted she fancies a person.

"Oh, I hope onii-chan also faints when he finds out you're dating someone!" Kiko cackled as she imagined her brother's reaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 881 31
๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฎ๐—’๐–บ...
20K 474 14
"[Name], the daughter of Sherry Parker, decided to leave Detroit for good after her father died in a tragic car accident. Seeking a fresh start, she...
9.2K 370 20
"๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ." [todoroki yosuke x fem!oc] [based on the high & low movie franchise] Disclaimer #1: This...
5.1K 125 8
In an alternate universe, after Ash's win against Cynthia in the semifinals, all eyes are set on him, as he is poised to take on the hardest battle o...