๐“˜๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ | สœษชษขสœ & สŸแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€...

By sannohdaime

"๐™ท๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š›๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐šœ." Hi... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
PLAYLIST
ACT 1: Hope
Chapter 1: The Odajima Twins
Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde
Chapter 3: Crush?
Chapter 4: KoMi
Chapter 5: Encounter At The Shrine
Chapter 6: Going to Oya High
Chapter 7: The Woman from Sannoh
Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen
Chapter 9: Meeting Housen
Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid
Chapter 11: Told you so
Chapter 12: Can't lie
Chapter 13: Bet on it
ACT 2: Faith
Chapter 2: Night Out
Chapter 3: Smile
Chapter 4: Brother from another parent
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: An eye for an eye
Chapter 7: Busted
Chapter 8: Pretty Girl
Chapter 9: Need Someone
Chapter 10: Not Alone
Chapter 11: Finding Out
Chapter 12: Meeting Them
Chapter 13: More than that
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Weekend Plans
Chapter 16: Family Dinner
Chapter 17: Worthy
ACT 3: Believe
Chapter 1: Too Much
Chapter 2: A Ticket
Chapter 3: Paying A Visit
Chapter 4: Rival Schools
Chapter 5: An Alliance?
Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 7: Predicament
Chapter 8: Responsibilities
Chapter 9: The True Alliance
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka
Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 13: Omikuji
Chapter 14: To The Beach
Chapter 15: I Can Handle Myself
Chapter 16: Realization
Chapter 17: Down Bad
EPILOGUE

Chapter 1: Suzuran

1.1K 40 1
By sannohdaime

"You know, I was hoping Fujio will win so I can see them go out on a date."

---

The twins grinned in triumph but tried to hide the fact that they are happy to see Fujio lose against the Housen leader.

"I'm sure you will get him soon," Kiko assured him but it didn't sound like it to the male.

"You're grinning happily because I lost," Fujio grumbled as he sat down on the ground.

"Yes, I am." Kiko sighed as she crouched down in front of him. "But that's not the point. Actually, you got him bad, too."

"Yeah, he's been swaying a bit," Nozomi said as she pointed toward the Housen group. Sachio almost fell over if Yuken didn't catch him.

Nozomi walked towards the others as they stared at the retreating figures of Housen.

"You won, huh?" Tsukasa muttered. The girl glanced at him and grinned.

"Did I now?" she teased. The blonde lightly chuckled and shook his head in amusement.

"I almost thought Fujio will win," Tsukasa stated.

"I also thought he will, too."

"But Ueda Sachio's strong," he said.

Nozomi pursed her lips as she looked down at her feet.

"But he still lost to Suzuran's Rao," she mumbled.

"You know him?"

Nozomi looked up to meet Tsukasa's gaze. She shook her head and chuckled.

"Not really. We just know him by his name, we haven't met him yet."

"And you're going to be my slave!" Kiko loudly said while laughing. The two glanced in Fujio and Kiko's direction.

Fujio glared at the older twin and mumbled something incoherently. The girl, who is still laughing, offered her hand to him, which Fujio gladly accepted and stood up.

"You know, I was hoping Fujio will win so I can see them go out on a date," Nozomi stated as she smirked.

"You're going towards your sister's back?" Tsukasa scoffed in disbelief. He clicked his tongue and shook his head teasingly.

"Just to spice things up," she shrugged.

"You're evil."

----

"You're crazy!" Nozomi exclaimed. Tsukasa lightly pushed her back while Kiko grabbed her arm.

"No, I'm not, I'm Kiko." Nozomi groaned at her sister's pun. "Oh, come on! Aren't you a bit curious about Rao?" Kiko asked.

"Not really," Nozomi said as she made a face.

The twins decided to tag along with Fujio, Tsukasa, and Jamuo to go to Suzuran. It was more like, Kiko decided to go with them and Nozomi was forced to go with them.

"We'll just take a peek and then we will leave," Fujio told her. The younger twin glanced at him and then at Tsukasa who gave her a gentle smile. Jamuo shook his head as if pleading with her to not go with them so that he will also not go.

Lastly, she looked at her twin who is grinning widely. Nozomi sighed in defeat and nodded making Kiko and Fujio jump in excitement.

Sometimes they share the same brain cells more than the twins do.

The five of them reached the famous Suzuran Boys High School. They took some boxes that are lying around and used them as a stand. They stood on top of it to take a peek inside the said school.

"There, that's him," Tsukasa pointed to a guy.

"Ah! Yeah, I remembered how Shun-san describes him," Kiko stated while Nozomi nodded silently.

"Who? Which one?" Fujio questioned.

"The bigger guy," Nozomi simply replied. The girl let out a yelp as someone tapped her on her heel.

Tsukasa looked at her as she got down along with Jamuo. They all got down on the ground when a few Suzuran students surrounded them. Tsukasa and Fujio pushed the other three behind them.

The blonde unconsciously held Nozomi's wrist making the latter look up at him in surprise.

"What do you guys want? Why are you here?" one of Suzuran's students asked.

"What should we do? This is bad," Tsukasa asked as he tightened his grasp on Nozomi's wrist a bit.

"What should we do?" Jamuo whimpered as he raised both of his hands.

Kiko and Fujio looked at each other as they both nodded.

"Okay, you guys..." Fujio said as he stretched his shoulders.

"Run!" Kiko yelled. She and Fujio went ahead first while Tsukasa pulled Nozomi and ran. Jamuo is not too far behind them.

The five of them ran from Suzuran students and they eventually came to a stop at a small alley trying to hide from the students of Crows.

Fujio and Kiko peeked through the streets and they immediately pulled back as soon as they saw a few students lurking near them.

"I'm having flashbacks," Kiko whispered to her twin. Nozomi rolled her eyes as she remembered running away from Kidra.

Nozomi felt Tsukasa's hand still holding her. This time he's holding her hand, not the wrist. The girl felt her face heating up as she looked down.

She looked up when she felt the blonde gently squeeze her hand. The girl met his gaze as he looked at her in worry. She just nodded and gave him a light smile.

"Alright, we lost them," Fujio told the group as one by one they got out of the small alley.

"They seem to be scarier, don't you think?" Jamuo asked. The group decided to go to a convenience store to buy some ice cream. With all that running, they feel really tired.

"They are much scarier back in the day," Kiko said as she licked the vanilla ice cream she got on the cone. The group walked casually on the streets and then stopped at a riverbank to sit down.

"What do you mean?" Tsukasa questioned.

"Well, there's this big history of Suzuran and Housen. They once formed a pact to not get into a fight with each other to avoid getting one of them killed again," Nozomi was the one who explained it to them.

"Someone died?! Seriously?!" Fujio asked in complete shock.

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago. It's much more peaceful now between Suzuran and Housen," Kiko said as she took a bite of her sweetened cone.

"How did you two know all of these?" Jamuo questioned.

"We know someone from Suzuran. He was a former student and a good fighter," Nozomi smiled as she remembered Izaki Shun who is usually at a family restaurant near their home. The twins bothered him so much when they found out who he is. Eventually, they sat down and the older male told them about his time in Suzuran.

"We haven't seen Shun-san these past few months, have we?" Kiko turned to her sister. The younger twin nodded as she finished the last bit of her chocolate ice cream.

"You know it amazes me how you guys know everything about these dangerous guys," Jamuo told them in awe.

The twins laughed at his expression.

"Well, it's because we're too charming and appealing. People really liked us," Kiko bragged. She glared at Fujio when she heard him snigger.

"Do you want to say something, slave?" Kiko raised a brow at him. The male groaned as he remembered that he is going to be the older twin's slave for a week.

"No, ma'am," Fujio said as he looked away and muttered curses under his breath. Kiko taunted him until Fujio stood up and the girl chased after him.

Jamuo, Tsukasa, and Nozomi looked at them in amusement with smiles on their faces.

"Oh, I haven't paid you yet, right?" Tsukasa asked.

"Yeah, I thought you forgot," Nozomi said and gave him a teasing grin.

"I don't have two thousand yen on me right now," he smiled apologetically at her.

"It's okay. You know, you can just treat me to food or something and I'll call it even," she suggested. Tsukasa raised a brow curiously in her direction.

"Really?" Nozomi nodded while Tsukasa smiled. "We'll see."

The girl chuckled making the blonde shake his head with a grin.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 287 22
Burdened by her troubled past, Nakamura Suki returns to the chaotic world of Sannoh Region. In her search for a home, she accidentally encounters Hir...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.9K 881 31
๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฎ๐—’๐–บ...
5.1K 125 8
In an alternate universe, after Ash's win against Cynthia in the semifinals, all eyes are set on him, as he is poised to take on the hardest battle o...