The Asylum //Inanimate Insani...

By TheDumbIdiot8

5 kids that have been neglected, abused, and fed up by their parents have had enough, it was time after many... More

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: Tʜᴇ Asʏʟᴜᴍ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: Wʜᴏ ɪs Oᴊ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: Wᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ!?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: Dᴀᴅ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: I ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ..
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: Kᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ.
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: Tʜᴇ Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: Wʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ʜᴇʟᴘ?

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: Tʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ.

346 6 18
By TheDumbIdiot8

Warning ⚠️: Blood, Language.

Morning

Paintbrush's Pov
I sighed. Today was the day that we were going to stop Yin-Yang's dad, he has killed many people without any signs of sadness. He deserves to burn in fucking hell.

I checked the time, and it was 7:21 am. That means I only got 3 hours of sleep. Not that bad.

I went downstairs, and saw that Paper was not in the kitchen, so that meant that he is still asleep, I mean, he should not be up this late anyways, so that's good.

I decided to cook breakfast, since Paper deserved a break from his hard work.

Once I finished making breakfast for everyone, I was going to go back up to wake up the others for breakfast, but I saw that Yang was already awake.

"Yang? What are you doing up this early?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same thing" he snapped back.

He did have a point, so I didn't say anything back.

I woke up Fan, because I needed him to wake the others up except Oj and Paper, they need a break for a while. So I told Fan to just wake up Lightbulb, Yin, and Test Tube.

He nodded and went to wake up the others. I didn't wake the others up myself because I had to have a conversation with someone.

Yang.

Downstairs

I went to the kitchen to see if he went to go and eat, but he wasn't there, but there was a plate missing.

At Yin-Yang's room
I found him staring at the breakfast, I saw some slobber coming out of his mouth, but then he wiped it off, like he was not hungry. Even though it was pretty obvious that he was hungry.

"Yang?" I asked.

He jumped up.

"Oh, it's just you. I thought you were Yin for a second." He responded.

"Why aren't you eating?" I questioned.

"Oh! I'm just.. not hungry. I'm waiting for Yin to come back and eat the breakfast, and thank you for cooking for Paper, he did deserve a break." He replied.

"Why don't you eat the food?" I said.

"Because I don't really deserve it, I didn't get much food as a kid, so Yin usually ate my food instead of me." He responded.

"Well, you aren't a kid anymore! You can eat more than usual, and Yang, you are really underweight. That's what Dr. Fizz told me."
I say.

"Oh okay, thank you." He Smiled.

I walked away, and closed the door on my way.

Later

Once we finished eating breakfast, we were all ready to put our plan into action.

Yin's Pov
First, I pretended to do nothing but sit in my bed, and then all of a sudden, it was black.

??? Pov
I saw another victim, but this one was different from the others, this one wasn't scared of me.

"Are you ready to die?" I asked.

"No, but you are!" He replied.

"Wait- what-" I got cut off.

Some kind of telekinesis started pulling on me, it was the same one that saved two of my victims.

But when they showed themselves to me, I was shocked..

I saw who they were..

my own son.

"Yang?" I asked.

"Hi.. Father." He said.

Then I got slammed to the ground.

"Ow- you son of a bitch, you should be on my side, we can work together. Father and son bonding time!" I said.

"You think I would be on your side? Well then your a fucking idiot, you have done a lot to me, that can never be forgiven." He growled.

Paintbrush's Pov
I gave Lightbulb the signal to shut all the escapes, so he would not try to do any funny business.

Then I threw my fireballs to bring him down.

Fan used his power to startle him, which gave us enough time to get a hit in, but then it was his turn..

Test Tube used her ray guns on him, but he just smacked them out of her hands, and then grabbed her, and threw her against the wall.

"TEST TUBE!?" Fan screamed.

"Fan! Look out!?" I yelled.

But it was too late, he had knocked out Fan, now, it was Lightbulb, Yin, Yang, and I, we had to do something. Lightbulb used her electricity to knock him out, but it only worked for a bit before he got up again, and grabbed Lightbulb, and slammed her to where Fan and Test Tube were..

I was about to throw a big fireball but then Yin stopped me, he went up to his father. And tried to reason with him.

"Father, listen.. you don't have to do this-" Yin got cut off.

His own father pushed him away.

That was Yang's last straw.

Yang's Pov
Did he.. just push Yin to the side? NO ONE FUCKING DOES THAT TO MY BIG BROTHER!?

I felt the anger bubble up real quick in me.

"What's the matter? Yang, we can still work together-" I interrupted him with my powers.

I lifted him up like he was just a big stupid dummy, and I threw him against the floor, I used all my force...

I saw blood on the floor.. a lot.

He was dead.. we killed him.

We did what I thought could not be done.

But no time to celebrate, I went to Yin, he was bruised real bad, something in me felt a spark.. Yin had a little bit of my power, right? And if he can heal people, then I can try to!

I felt the power flowing in my veins, just stay calm, it will help.

Yin got up, so did Fan, Lightbulb, and Test Tube.

I did it.. we did it..

I hugged Yin really hard, I didn't care, I thought I almost lost him, I would have lost it. But I did it. I healed someone.

We all cleaned up, and then asked Oj if we could buy Ice cream, he said yes! So we all went for ice cream! I'm glad that Yin didn't die.

But what if he did?

Oh well! I should just think about the ice cream! I wonder what flavor Yin will pick, I would like to have half chocolate, and half vanilla!

I smiled, I am glad that Yin didn't die.

???? Pov
I will kill that brat, no matter if I'm in hell or not, I do have another person I can call.

"Brushy?" I asked.

"Wh@t !s it, f@th€r?" Brushy replied.

"Do you know that I had kids before you??" I asked.

"N0 I d!dn't, what w@s all 0f your k!d's n@mes?" She responded with.

Their names where, Yin and Yang, but when I was with your mother, she had a kid named Paintbrush." I said.

"So? Wh@t do y0u w@nt m€ to d0 ab0ut it?" She asked.

And then when she said that, there was a portal behind me.

"I want you to go to a hotel named 'Hotel Oj' and Just kill Paintbrush, and Yang, understand?" I asked.

"Ok@y." They replied.

And just like that, they were gone.

I'm glad that Brushy isn't fucking useless. I hope they kill at least one of them.

She better do her job right, I don't care if she doesn't kill all of them, I just need one killed.

(A/N: I'm glad I finished this. My arm hurts. My leg also hurts, and my stomach hurts. Especially my head. I feel like crying, but I barely have any tears left. I can't. You can vent to me or someone close if you ever need or want it. Have a wonderful day. I wish you luck on a good day.)

-1303 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 60 24
A 16 year old girl has to take care of the 10 year old brother. The teenager slowly falling apart from her parents being gone. Will this family work...
297K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
104 8 20
TW-Mental Health problems, crappy parents, LGBTQ+ (Homophobes pls leave) Willa is tired of it. Her parents are fighting at least three times a day, a...
598 6 22
In 1931, a seventeen year old troubled girl was sent to an insane asylum. Only being there a month, three guards took her into a small room, raped he...