Yamagod Doesn't Hold Back

By Darkwizard217

In this story, Yamagod will finally become a chad. What will happen in ANHS now? Also, Kiyotaka and Koenji wi... More

Chapter 1: Arrival of God
Chapter 2: Extortion
Chapter 3: Encounter
Chapter 4: Pool
Chapter 6: When Perfect Existence Meets God
Chapter 7: Lunch, Hiyori, and Assets-chan
Chapter 8: Rooftop
Chapter 9: Alleyway Beatdown
Chapter 10: Midterms (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Midterms (Part 2)
Short Stories: Koenji and Horikita
Arc 2 Chapter 1 (Rewritten): The Cogs in the Shadows
Arc 2 Chapter 2 (Rewritten): He Returns
Arc 2 Chapter 3 (Rewritten): Obtaining the Pieces
Arc 2 Chapter 4: Preparing the Board
Arc 2 Chapter 5: Who is King and Who is the Horse
Arc 2 Chapter 6: Asserting Dominance
Notice

Chapter 5: Mock Exam

1.2K 51 0
By Darkwizard217

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

It was after class that I received a message from Yamauchi.

Yamauchi: Yo, Mr. Olympic Swimmer, do you wanna hang out?

Ayanokouji: Uhh, what do you mean by hanging out?

Yamauchi: Bro... are you being serious?

Ayanokouji: Yes, why? Is there something wrong with what I said?

Yamauchi: No, nevermind. I was just asking if you wanted to meet me at Keyaki Mall later today.

Ayanokouji: Sure, what time?

Yamauchi: How about now?

Ayanokouji: That works, I'm heading over now.

Yamauchi: Sweet, see you then.

Yamauchi Haruki. Someone that I had gotten closer to ever since our first encounter. He was someone that I might even call a friend. But, until I find out what his motives are, I must constantly remain wary of his movements. He's someone that definitely could have survived in the White Room, someone that would have been able to make a name for himself as a masterpiece of that place. Someone, that might be able to fulfill my dearest wish. I sincerely look forward to the day that happens.

Yamagod POV

Sitting on a bench by the entrance of Keyaki Mall, I reviewed all of the things that happened in the past few weeks.

Firstly, I had to give Kiyotaka 5 million of my points since I lost the race to him. But, I have deemed that I am still worthy of the title Yamagod because he is a monster, not a god.

Secondly, the attention I got from the swimming session was great at first but it got annoying real quickly. First, it was Uggo-chan gluing herself to me every second she saw me. Who does she think she is, honestly? If she gave me a new pair of eyes, I would consider dating her.

Then, there was Stalker-chan. God damn, she was annoying. Like, if you're going to revel in my beauty, then be up-front about it. No need to stalk me from afar. Plus, she thinks she's sooo good at stalking or whatever, which is absurd, she can never compare to the Yamagod. I gotta deal with her soon or else my grey hair is gonna go white.

Lastly, a buncha students from the other classes started trying to get close to me. I didn't push them away, especially since some of them were hot girls, but I wish the guys didn't keep approaching me. Especially Snake-kun. Like my guy, I'm sorry, but I don't swing that way.

I had noticed that Kiyotaka was met with a similar fate, but due to his potato-level social skills, they all soon lost interest.

Blonde-kun, well, no one bothered talking to him.

Tap.

Breaking out of my thoughts, I looked over my shoulder, finding Kiyotaka there, face apathetic as usual.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing much, just thinking over some things."

"Ok, so where do you wanna go?"

"You wanna head over to the Karaoke place?"

"Uhh sure, but I've never sung in my life before."

"Don't worry, you don't have to sing. We're just going there to hang out."

And with that, we headed over to the Karaoke place. After heading into our room and ordering drinks, I decided to get down to business.

"So, Kiyotaka, what do you think of this school?"

"Certainly quite lax, I do enjoy the amount of freedom we are given."

"Almost too much don't you think?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Cut the crap. You're smarter than you let on. Just tell me your honest thoughts. What happens in this room stays in this room. Pause."

"Ok fine. I believe that this school has a way of analyzing their students and judging them off of that. Furthermore, we will not be receiving 100,000 Private Points next month, as implied by Chabashira-Sensei when she said 'this month'. Also, there is some kind of hierarchy system with Class A being the best. From this, we can assume that Class D, our class, is the worst. But, it does make sense seeing the kinds of people in our class."

"Exactly my thoughts. But have you wondered why people like Hirata and Kushida were placed into Class D? To me, they seem studious, athletic, and their social skills rival only mine."

"Who knows?"

"I know that you have an idea as to why. All people have flaws in this world. The only difference is that some are better at hiding that flaw than others."

Looking into his eyes, I saw unfathomable darkness. It tried to suck me in, to swallow me whole, but I too, have darkness within me. Kiyotaka looked surprised for a second, raising his eyebrows ever so slightly, then went back to his poker face. He probably has never seen someone that carried as much darkness as him. Well, I don't call myself Yamagod for no reason. To become a god, you must walk through both heaven and hell.

"I suppose you are right."

"That's why I think that it's time to remove some dead weight."

"I thought that you only cared about yourself?"

"Don't get me wrong, I could care less about these fools. But, I need them to start being good students so that I can receive even more points passively. Plus, they are the easiest to manipulate so I can make them my pawns without much effort."

"Sound reasoning."

"That's why I need you to......."

~Timeskip~

A few days after my chat with Kiyotaka, I was sitting at my desk in Class 1-D. I would've skipped today's class as well but apparently, everyone was mandated to come. I probably could've just paid Sensei some points to let me skip, but I wasn't sure if Sensei would tell the others that I paid her to skip, so I decided against it. After all, I couldn't have the ladies seeing me in a bad light.

But now looking at the class, I couldn't help but scoff at them. They were all chatting, looking at their phones, playing video games, talking about how they were going to spend the rest of their points, and... uhhh... fiddling with his joystick while watching a video.

After everyone arrived, Sensei started to talk.

"We will now be having a mock exam."

Hohhhh? So that's why they made attendance mandatory. As the class erupted into pandemonium, I just sighed. After a few more minutes of pointless yelling, I decided to speak up.

"Sensei, how many points would I have to pay to have everyone shut up and just take the test?"

Her eyes narrowed, and a thin smile appeared on her face. Whoa, chill Sensei, my type isn't older women.

"Unfortunately, I cannot agree to that request."

"Very well, then can I pay you to ignore these monkeys and just hand out the tests?"

"You can, but can you pay the price?"

"Of course! Who do you take me for!?"

Saying this, I whipped out my phone, flaunting my points to everyone. It read: 18,573,092.

"Oi! How did you get that many points!" Pervert-kun asked.

"Yeah yeah! Also, why aren't you sharing with us?" Scrunchie-chan protested.

Ignoring all of them, I made my way to the front of the room, presenting my phone to Sensei.

"You were saying?"

"Very well, it will be 60,000 points."

After transferring my points to her, she promptly ignored all of their questions and proceeded to hand out the tests. Ahhh, the power of money. Handing out all of the tests, she returned to the podium.

"You all may begin. Cheating is strictly forbidden. You have one hour."

Looking over the questions, they were all ridiculously easy. But, reaching the bottom of the paper, there were a few questions that were harder than the rest. I wasn't too sure, but based on the number of brain cells my classmates possessed, they wouldn't be able to answer these questions at all. Shoving this thought aside, I breezed through my paper, finishing just before Blonde-kun, and turned it into Sensei.

"Are you sure you finished?" She asked as if taunting me.

"Just shut up and take my paper."

"You know rudeness to teachers can get you into trouble right?"

"Then how many points would I have to pay you to forget about what I just said."

"5,000 points."

"Done."

Transferring my points, I left the aghast classroom, not caring about the fact that their non-existent brains had been blown.

Walking through the empty halls, I felt a certain presence behind me. Yet, they made no attempt to approach me. Seems that they don't want our first meeting to be overheard. Well, I'll humor you, plus, it's about time we spoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.1K 108
In this reality, Ayanokoji decided he wants to be popular and will stand out more, for whatever reason. This story will follow the ln generally, but...
55.7K 902 26
Cote reacts to Ayanokoji. The timeline is right at the end of Season 1. Update schedule will be very messy. I'll update when I have time. I'll be tak...
15.5K 575 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
293K 3.6K 16
What happen when Cote react to their characters profile? This include fandom and wiki to make an accurate profile. This is set after volume 3 and wil...