𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐗||𝐦𝐜𝐮

By kk200914

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇ, ɪ ᴀᴍ..." ᴊᴇᴀɴ ɢʀᴇʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛ... More

𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳
𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦
𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦
𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘢
𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘴
𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴
𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳
𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢
𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱

𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

1.2K 46 15
By kk200914

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚.

𝙋𝙎: 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 "𝙓-𝙈𝙚𝙣" 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 "𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙨".

"𝖎 𝖆𝖒 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖎 𝖆𝖒..."

PHOENIX||chapter eleven

    JEAN GREY WOKE UP TO AN ORANGE WORLD. There she saw many people who fought in Wakanda. The one person who stood out to her, was the same woman who she failed to protect her boyfriend from Thanos.

"Wanda!", Jean called out, gaining the other redhead's attention.

She turned around and looked relieved to see a familiar face, "Jean!".

The two walked up to each other, "What happened?", Wanda asked.

"Thanos won", Jean stoically said, "He snapped and wiped out half the universe. What I don't know is where we are..."

"The Soulworld", someone said from behind them.

Jean immediately elbowed that person in the face, causing them to fall to the ground. Wanda and Jean looked behind to find a man in a red cape with grey streaks in his hair.

He looked at them, annoyed, "No need to fight, I'm Doctor Strange--"

"I don't care", Jean placed her foot on his chest and pressed hard, making it difficult for him to breathe.

"No, Jean!", Wanda told her, "Doctor Strange, he's an Avenger".

Jean looked at Wanda, and then lifted her foot from the doctor's chest, allowing him to breathe. He took in a giant breath of air, but Jean didn't care if he was still recovering from her torment, she still didn't trust.

"If I catch you being suspicious, Wanda won't be there to save you", she bent down and whispered to him, before leaving and walking around.

Jean walked around for a good thirty seconds, and that was when she spotted them. The Guardians of the Galaxy.

She immediately ran up to them, her loud footsteps gaining their attention.

"Nebula isn't with you guys, right?", Jean asked them.

"No", Quil answered.

"Okay, good. What about Gamora?", Jean asked again.

The Guardians all looked at each other with sadness, then gave Jean that same look of pity.

"What, what's wrong? Why are you guys looking at me like that? Is she hurt, is Gamora hurt?", Jean frantically asked."

"...Jean....", Drax said, "...Gamora died. Thanos killed her for the Soul Stone".

It was like a bomb had gone off right next to Jean, her ears began to ring, preventing her from listening to anything Drax had to say.

"Jean? Jean are you oka--"

"This isn't funny", Jean cut Drax off.

"What? This isn't a joke--"

"I saw her yesterday! Or, two days ago. I don't know... But she was fine!"

"I sense that you are feeling tremendous grief-", Mantis informed.

Jean snapped at Mantis, her eyes began to glow gold, her hair started to float, gold stripes made their way to her tear-stained face, and the ground Jean stood on began to disintegrate, "No, I'm actually happy my sister died at the hands of my father!", Jean sarcastically said.

"Umm, Jean?"

"WHAT!", Jean yelled.

Mantis just pointed at Jean's body and Jean found it to be in it's weird state of golden stripes.

Jean looked around to see everyone disintegrating, expect they didn't have golden stripes plastered on their faces. 

A bright light flashed as the one that had flashed when they disappeared from the world. 

Jean wondered what this one meant...
____________________________

Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America were fighting Thanos.

Well, only Captain America was left.

Cap was ready to either surrender to Thanos, or die trying to fight him and his army.

Than, a beacon of hope spoke to him.

"Cap? Cap, can you hear me?", Sam asked.

"Yeah? Yeah...", Captain America sighed in disbelief.

Suddenly, a bright light emerged out of nothing as the light formed into one of Doctor Strange's famous portals.

Falcon soared over the rest of the portals as familiar faces were back after five years.

More and more heroes arrived to the seen as Thor looked for only one person.

Alongside Wanda, Jean Grey stood. With determination spread throughout her face, she was ready for battle.

"AVENGERS...assemble".

Captain America's words caused an outrageous amount of battle cries as everyone charged for The Mighty Titan and his army.

Jean immediately found her place in the battle. Wipping random monsters around, she found it funny to see them flying into each other before she obliterated them.

Sooner or later, Jean stopped as everyone turned to look at the infinity gauntlet fly over them. Then they resumed fighting.
________________________________

"Don't worry", Jean telekinetically flew herself to Captain Marvel and Spider-Man.

"She's got help", a determined Wakandan soldier added. Jean couldn't seem to remember her name.

The women somehow managed to all group up and charge at the terrifying army once more.

Jean didn't know how they all managed to get into one place at the same time, but she decided to go along with it.

Wanda attacked the big flying monsters, while Jean flew up and began to crumble them from the inside.

Jean got distracted as she watched Captain Marvel get sent off into the distance.

He had the infinity gauntlet full again.

Thanos slowly raised his hand as to rub in his victory even more.

Jean felt that same voice enter her head again.

Jean..

Jean don't ignore me...

Let me help

Jean!

Let Phoenix help...

You can't do it on your own...

JEAN!

Jean knew the voice was right, Jean couldn't defeat Thanos without her new power.

Everything was overwhelming her. The death of her sister, Phoenix, and Thanos about to win again.

Jean did the only rational thing she could of in that moment...

She let Phoenix take over.
________________________________

"Ha, ha! HAHA!" Thanos cackled as he snapped. Well, at least he tried to.

A yellow glow wrapped around his hand, preventing him from snapping.

Thanos gasped in pain as his hand began to  disintegrate, freeing the five stones along with it.

He looked over to see who dared to step into his way, and was surprised to see Jean had harnessed her new found power.

"'My Jeannie..." he began, trying to coerce her into letting him go.

"Don't", Jean said.

She telekinetically grabbed him and began to crush him.

He gasped and yelled and thrashed until Jean didn't feel like torturing him anymore.

Jean just began to disintegrate him. She watched with a smirk on his face as he yelled.

Than, Thanos realized he was still in grasp of his reality stone. He smirked and conjured a piece of metal to stab Jean in the back.

Jean was lifted into the air and killed by the sharp piece of metal going through her back and into her heart.

Now, Phoenix was really angry. She had let Jean have her fun but now Phoenix wanted to obliterate Thanos herself.

Thor had already rushed over to Jean to see her before she died, he was crying and sobbing, saying that he couldn't lose her too. Especially after he had just got her back.

Phoenix was annoyed and disgusted by it honestly. So she dismissed Thor.

Phoenix revived Jean, her eyes glowed brighter than ever before. Phoenix disintegrated the piece of metal that killed her perfect host
and using Phoenix's faster-than-light speed,  she threw Thor away and got Thanos in a chokehold.

Thanos thought he was being smart by using grabbing Jean in a chokehold. Little did he know that action would be the cause of his death.

Phoenix laughed as she realized how easy this would be.

Realizing that this wasn't going in Thanos's favour, he tried another technique instead.

"Jean", he tried to coerce her into letting him go.

"Not Jean", Phoenix began to menacingly speak, "Only her body"

Once Thanos began to realize another entity had taken over Jean, he was desperately trying to let go of her neck.

Once he managed to, he was scratching at 'Jean's' hand but Phoenix only squeezed tighter, digging her nails into his skin.

Then, Phoenix flew up into outer space, Thanos still in her clutch.

The Phoenix Force wrapped around herself and Thanos, strangling him as well.

"W-w-what-", Thanos struggled.

"Speak up", Phoenix cut him off as she demanded.

"What are you?"

Phoenix only laughed as she flew them up higher into space. Instead of the coldness Thanos should've felt, he was scalding. The Phoenix fire had surrounded them and was burning Thanos alive.

"Thanos!" Phoenix roared. Her voice was so loud, it could be heard from the Avengers on Earth.

"No longer am I the woman you knew! I am life incarnate, I am... 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐗!"

Thanos finally finished disintegrating and exploded into nothingness.

𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267 4 19
𝘈𝘷𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪...
247K 6.2K 49
"𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
458 10 6
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐱�...