BECAUSE OF YOU - MACAUCHAY Ff...

Par BiBu013

Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ... Plus

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Announcement
Chapter 18 (B2)
Chapter 19 (B2)
Chapter 20 (B2)
Chapter 21 (B2)
Chapter 22 (B2)
Chapter 23 (B2)
Chapter 24 (B2)
Chapter 25 (B2)
Chapter 26 (B2)
Chapter 27 (B2)
Ending

Chapter 10

3K 153 106
Par BiBu013

MACAU'S POV

I didn't know that he can scream like a girl. Now my ear drums are hurting, and I don't know if I can still hear or not.

"What are you still doing here?" he shouted shocked and pulled the cover to himself again.

"Chay I saw you already, why are still hiding in there?" I hiss trying to massage my ears.

"You didn't go outside so I'm not talking to you?" he answered back under the cover.

"Oh really" I walked closer to his bed and pulled the cover quickly because I noticed that he is not holding it tight.

And he scream again like a girl.

"Chay enough screaming, you're going to break my eardrums," I complained covering my ears again.

He got up from the bed and bring the pillow with him and hit me.

He didn't stop hitting me until the pillow got holes in it and all the feathers flew up in the air.

"Stop Chay your making a big mess now," I scolded him still covering myself.

"No I'm not," he said while laughing still hitting me with the pillow.

I think he is enjoying whatever he is doing right now.

"So you want to play like that huh?" I said being competitive.

I looked at him and grabbed his both hand and pushed him on the bed.

I struggled him with my legs and now he is under me.

"Go away," he said trying to push me and wriggling himself under me.

"No I'm not," I said smirking.

"Mac go away, you are hurting me" he pleaded.

"No I'm not, you're the one who's hurting me, remember you hit me with your pillow?" I defended myself.

"Because you didn't follow what I just told you to do so. I told you to get out of my room. But you didn't listen. You trick me again." he told me. Now he look so pissed of because of me.

"Because I know you're not gonna talk to me after I get out from your room," I exclaimed and stared at him.

"I'm going to talk to you, you idiot," he said and looked at me shocked.

This is the first time he say something like that to me.

"Me an idiot?" I repeated gripping his hands more but not really tight, just enough to hold him not to let him go.

"Sorry okey, just let me go will you?" he said and trying his luck to get out from my gripped.

"Okey I'm letting you go but promise me you will talk to me okey?" I told him seriously.

"Yes I Promise, so let me go, you're so heavy," he said complaining again.

Now I put more weight on him to pissed him off more.

"Please let me go, you are killing me now," he said complaining again.

"No I'm not" I said smiling teasing him.

"Yes you do,"

Then someone grabbed me from behind and pinning on the wall holding my shirt.

"What are you doing to my brother?" P'Porsche asking me angrily.

"I'm not doing anything," I answered a little bit of scared.

"P' What are you doing?" Chay snapped at P'Porsche because he came to rescue me because his P' tightening his gripped on me.

"Chay don't defend him" he said and tightened his grip into my shirt.

"What are you doing to my brother why are you on top of him?" he asked angrily gritting his teeth while looking at me sternly.

He looks more serious than before.

I know he is scaru but I didn't know is more scarier face to face.

Even my knees trimbles with fear.

"We are not doing anything P," Chay answered for me while pulling P'Porsche hand.

"What is going on here?" I heard my P'Vegas came in the room too.

"Your brother is killing my brother," P'Porsche said sternly.

"No he is not," Chay said once more.

"Move your hands to my brother," P'Vegas said in authoritative voice.

Now Chay looks so worried because of our brothers looking so serious.

"Why? Are you going to help him kill my brother?" P'Porsche answered in the same tone.

Now they are fighting because of me.

"P' can you please let go of Macau, he is not even doing anything." Chay once more pleading his brother.

"No I'm going to kill him before he does that to you," P'Porsche said again. Now he is glaring at Chay and turn his gaze at me with those scary eyes, again.

"Porsche remove your hand from my brother now," my P'Vegas shouted. Now he looks like he is ready to kill someone.

"Vegas, Porsche what is the meaning of this why are shouting?" now P'Pete came to the rescue.

I hope he can stop this two tiger fighting.

"Your boyfriend and brother in law wants to kill my brother Pete"

"What? But why, I thought they are okey?" now even P'Pete is confused what is happening.

"Who said they are okey, I saw your brother on top of my brother, and my brother is saying you are killing me. What do you expect me from hearing that from my brother?"

"Porsche, just let go off Macau and let's talk this thing out, maybe you are just misunderstanding things in here." P'Pete explained trying to calm him down.

"Misunderstanding things? What do you mean by that?" P'Porsche asked now confused.

"Let go of Macau and let's talk" P'Pete said again.

"No, I will kill him now, " P'Porsche now gritting his teeth again, and I can feel his hands, they are trembling in anger.

"Porsche, even if you are my friend and the minor head family now, I'm not going to tolerate this attitude of yours." now P'Pete is the one who is ranging now.

"Huh, so now I know you are on their side."

"What do you think? I choose them over the fucking main family, of course I'm going to side them," now they are the one who is fighting over me.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FIGHTING," Chay shouted om top of his lungs while looking at them hurt.

"SHUT UP," both P'Pete and P'Porsche said in unison.

"DON'T SHUT UP ME, I HAD ENOUGH." Chay shouted back again.

Now I'm having mixed emotions what is happening. The atmosphere is kind suffocating now.

"He is not killing me P', why does he need to do that. He is my boyfriend now." Chay bursted out.

"WHAT?" three of them said in shocked and my eyes went like a saucer because of shocked too.

Good morning and good night...

Chay reaction after saying he is in relationship with Macau.

Shy baby uwu....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

178K 6.7K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
108K 3.7K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- "I may...
54.9K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...
1.1M 49.4K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...