The little thing about gettin...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong marrie... More

Chapter 1: This is Shao Chengyun, Shao Zong
Chapter 2: Come to My Place
Chapter 3: Come In
Chapter 4: Then cultivate the culture
Chapter 5: Don't worry, you can lock the door at night
Chapter 6: You Don't Need to Understand
Chapter 7: Children have little experience
Chapter 8: Don't Want to Say
Chapter 9: What Do You Not Know What I Want to Eat?
Chapter 10: If only it didn't explode in your hands
Chapter 11: I will raise this hand again
Chapter 12: Shao Chengyun, don't come...
Chapter 13: Please go to Room 902
Chapter 14: You don't care about this
Chapter 15: It's all right, leave it to me
Chapter 16: Is that contract still valid?
Chapter 17: He can't go out without my consent
Chapter 18: "Angry?" "Nothing."
Chapter 19: Bullying is still bullying
Chapter 20: Come back and I'll put it on for you
Chapter 21: What do you want me to say, congratulations?
Chapter 22: Not everyone has as many options as you do
Chapter 23: Are You Not in a Good Mood?
Chapter 24: Let's Play All Night
Chapter 25: Is this cloaked beast in private?
Chapter 26: Don't blame yourself anymore
Chapter 27: Can... Holding hands?
Chapter 28: Don't Put the Whole Person in It
Chapter 29: Don't always fight with me here
Chapter 30: Can I Still Sleep My Arm?
Chapter 31: Thank you Mr. Zhou
Chapter 32: But tomorrow will be better than today
Chapter 33: I'll help, the juice is gone
Chapter 34: Besides, I didn't want to treat him badly
Chapter 35: She will definitely take action against Xin Rong
Chapter 37: Come out on your own, don't wait for me to go in and pick you up
Chapter 38: Don't make a fuss, go home first
Chapter 39: Baby, Don't Do This Anymore
Chapter 40: Shao Chengyun, Let Go
Chapter 41: Shao Jia's second young mood was rotten at this moment
Chapter 42: You leave a path for Xin Rong
Chapter 43: Three little pigs can do it, I don't pick
Chapter 44: Ask yourself, have you really thought about leaving?
Chapter 45: Spoil me
Chapter 46: Unless I let you go, you can't leave
Chapter 47: Someone slept with me, are you so satisfied?
Chapter 48: You Can't Wear It, Don't Think About It
Chapter 49: Go ahead
Chapter 50: No, Mr. Shao, I have an appointment
Chapter 51: Give me another chance
Chapter 52: I won't go, I won't bother you
Chapter 53: Thirty or so people should be sad for their wives
Chapter 54: Ming Media is Marrying
Chapter 55: Strive to come here again tomorrow for dinner
Chapter 56: "That Eats or Not Eats" "Eats"
Chapter 57: Sometimes I don't play enough and want to beat people
Chapter 58: Is this going according to your plan?
Chapter 59: But he wants to gamble
Chapter 60: My name is Louis and I am pursuing Xin Rong
Chapter 61: He's My Ex-Husband
Chapter 62: Not ex-husband, we are not over
Chapter 63: None of them love you as much as I do
Chapter 64: You Think About Me Again...
Chapter 65: Married to Xin Rong, but did not take good care of anyone
Chapter 66: I'll listen to your answer
Chapter 67: Go out at night and buy a bed
Chapter 68: Again Tonight You'll Sleep on the Couch
Chapter 69: The End Chapter - For me, you deserve it

Chapter 36: You will never be able to defend yourself

637 19 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Xin Rong didn't know if Shao Chengyun had helped himself behind his back. Because since that report incident, his life in the General Manager's Office has suddenly improved a lot. And Manager Tang also suggested to him to work in the more practical room department for a period of time, which is not to push him outward, but to consider him more practically.

Xin Rong really lacks the experience of the housekeeping department, which is also the most direct department of the hotel to the guests. Previously, some work in Xin Rong was similar to fantasy, and it was necessary to have interned in the housekeeping department to be able to catch the ground and fully understand the positioning and development of the hotel.

Tang Lu is a manager with relatively large authority, and she did not encounter any obstacles in arranging for Xin Rong to go to the housekeeping department. When Manager Hu of the housekeeping department came to lead people, he also smiled and said to Tang Lu, "If you look so good, you should come to the housekeeping department early, right, Manager Tang?" No matter what the guest complained about, when he saw a big handsome guy come forward, his anger was completely dissipated.

Manager Hu is not laughing, this job of facing guests is indispensable to consider various factors, especially to give guests a very important first impression, so good looks are a plus.

Xin Rong had just gone to the guest room department for less than a week to intern, and he saw Chu Yu's name from the complaint sheet.

He was stunned, and then quickly calmed down.

He thought that Miss Chu should have come prepared. Before Xin Rong had been in charge of the general manager, dealing with some trivial and complicated transactional work, Chu Yu must have inquired about him, and at that time there was no way to deal with Xin Rong. Now that Xin Rong had just transferred to the guest room department, Chu Yu came to complain.

Not so coincidental. She came for Xin Rong.

Chu Yu checked in the night before and booked one of the most expensive suites in Haoli. UUsually only business people who are on a honeymoon or attend some high-profile meeting will book such a room.

Chu Yu is also nominally Shao Chengyun's cousin, but in fact he is a junior on Shao Chengyun's aunt's side, so he is not related to Shao Chengyun. It was no secret that she liked Shao Chengyun in the Shao family, and there were many people who knew about it.

Chu Yu looks bright and has a good family foundation, not a delicate big miss, on the contrary, her personality is more spicy. She likes Shao Chengyun since junior high school, and always thinks that she can help each other in the future and help him to a higher level in his career.

Therefore, Shao Chengyun's marriage through the agreement hit her very hard. She even thought about changing her birthday to herself, just like Cinderella's two sisters were going to cut their feet small to squeeze the crystal shoes, Chu Yu could not accept that the person standing next to Shao Chengyun was not herself.

Later, she heard that the marriage object was a boy, and the family lineage was extremely ordinary, and she suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that such a person would not pose a threat to herself. Unexpectedly, a family banquet a few weeks ago made Chu Yu quickly become vigilant.

Just as Lin Ying found the sense of atmosphere that was only between Shao Chengyun and Xin Rong, Chu Yu certainly found it.

She felt that Shao Chengyun had an unusual preference for the boy named Xin Rong, and her eyes were always swirling around him, which was a side of Shao Chengyun that Chu Yu had never seen before. This made Chu Yu panic.

Xin Rong seemed very steady when he entered the suite, he knocked on the door first, and a female voice sounded inside, "Come in." So Xin Rong pushed open the door that had been slit because of the security lock and walked in. <

The large suite was always luxuriously furnished, and Chu Yu and her girlfriend sat on the sofa.

Xin Rong walked over and said politely, "Miss Chu, hello, I am the assistant manager, surnamed Xin."

He didn't say his name, which was not important, but Chu Yu immediately asked with difficulty, "What about the full name?"

Xin Rong knew that she meant it, because they had met face to face countless times on the day of the family feast. Chu Yu should have known his name.

"Xin Rong." But he still said, and then asked, "Miss Chu, what is your dissatisfaction with our room service?" Xin Rong came this time, and what he did was to prepare for being scolded.

Guests who have access to this suite cannot be offended. The reality is so, the person who spends money is the boss, no matter what dissatisfaction, Xin Rong is not qualified to defend, can only honestly apologize.

Chu Yu spent tens of thousands of dollars to stay for one night, in order to embarrass Xin Rong.

She raised a bunch of questions, from the bed to the diet, including the slight construction noise in the garden downstairs during the day and the lights at night, xin Rong said sorry to her one by one, and promised to give her a discount as compensation within her own authority. But Chu Yu didn't want to discount, she had come to humiliate Xin Rong, the discount weakened the pleasure of insulting people, and she didn't care about the money.

Some of the words were extremely ugly, and Xin Rong's face gradually became a little white, not as indifferent as when he first entered the room. <

But Xin Rong couldn't get angry, his internship was special. It is precisely because there is Shao Chengyun behind him, and even use the relationship of Zhou Langye, such a big guy, but he can't fall behind him at all. Otherwise, it will become a high-level person who does not distinguish between public and private.

Xin Rong knew that Chu Yu had come to find himself purely for personal vendetta, and he didn't want Shao Chengyun to know about it. There is no need, Xin Rong is no longer a child, and he can digest it by himself if he is embarrassed by this.

Chu Yu trained the people very proudly, and finally said, "Your apology is so insincere that you didn't even bow?"

Xin Rong is not a person without temper, his bones are very hard, his heart has never been low, and verbal apologies are still bearable, after all, his duty lies. However, no matter how endlessly Chu Yu provoked like this, he could not retreat again and again.

He didn't say anything, and his eyes looked at Chu Yu very coldly.

In fact, even the girlfriend who accompanied Chu Yu felt that this process was a bit excessive, so she secretly pulled one of Chu Yu's hands, trying to make her stop at the right time.

"Bow? Hear that? "But Chu Yu didn't forgive.

Xin Rong still didn't speak, looking at Chu Yu. After more than ten seconds of silence, Chu Yu was even a little uncomfortable by Xin Rong's gaze, and suddenly stood up and said, "What is your attitude!?" How dare you hang up your face with a guest like this?

Xin Rong's face was a little pale, and his voice was still relatively calm, saying, "Miss Chu, if you have any personal grudges with me, you don't have to spend tens of thousands of yuan a night to come and see me." <

Chu Yu was suddenly dumbfounded, and Xin Rong said, "My personal words and deeds also represent Magnificence. Apologizing to you is out of respect for your guests, and if you don't bow down in principle, it also means that Holley is a business without principles. I don't think that's appropriate.

If Shao Chengyun saw this scene, he would definitely be amazed at Xin Rong's rapid growth.

He is learning the art of confronting people, the way to solve problems, and the reasoned fight back without making himself appear aggressive.

Shao Chengyun had only been taking him down the ship for a few months, and he had gradually become independent.

If Shao Chengyun could really see this scene, then he should be vigilant as soon as possible, keep this boy well, and not let him continue to metamorphose under heavy pressure. Because if that time comes, Shao Chengyun will probably lose him.

Unfortunately, Shao Chengyun was not present, and there was no way to know about the crisis public relations that occurred in the luxury suite.

Xin Rong did not continue to stimulate Chu Yu verbally because he had the upper hand, his original intention was to solve the problem. No matter what reason Chu Yu booked the luxurious suite, he had to make her leave from here as satisfied as possible.

But Chu Yu didn't like his fact-based attitude. <

Chu Yu admitted that she had underestimated her opponent, Xin Rong was far more emotionally stable and resistant to pressure than she thought, so in the end Chu Yu became a bit speechless and said to Xin Rong, "You can still stand here and talk to me now, because the one-year contract has not expired, and you still have use value for Shao Chengyun." 

Probably because of the mention of Shao Chengyun, Chu Yu finally saw a little reaction from Xin Rong's face, and then said more sharply, "I know that you have illusions about him, thinking that you can have a long-term relationship." Do you dare to ask him? Ask him if you still have a chance in a year's time? You go and hear what he has to say? 

"Don't you dare ask?" It means that you have no bottom in your heart, and you know what the answer is. In a few months you'll pack up and leave, it's going to look worse than it is now! Chu Yu was

also a fierce person, knowing how to stab his opponent with a sharp stab, and also knew how to pick Xin Rong's most vulnerable place to attack.

As their conversation had shifted from ostensibly guest room complaints to irrelevant ones, Chu Yu knew there was no need to stay. After saying these words, she raised her jaw to signal that her girlfriend could leave, and when she passed in front of Xin Rong, her eyes swept over Xin Rong's face and said with mockery, "Even without me, there are other people pursuing Shao Chengyun, and you will never be able to defend yourself." 

Xin Rong's rest of the day's work was done by beating the spirit. On the surface, it seemed that he was not affected by Chu Yu's few words, but internally he was shaken.

Shao Chengyun had a party that night, Xin Rong said to Aunt Hui after the online class that he did not eat at home, but asked the driver to take him to the old Song couple's house, and he wanted to go to see sugar candy as promised. <

Xin Rong still maintains the frequency of meeting with Sugar Sugar at least twice a week, occasionally more. He has already contacted a local kindergarten for Sugar Sugar, and after the Spring Festival, he will send the little girl to daycare.

Xin Rong deliberately bypassed the meal point, and when he went, the old Song couple was already cleaning the dishes, while Sugar Sugar was playing alone in the living room.

There is always a very healing milky smell in children. Xin Rong played with Sugar Candy for an hour at the Song family, during which he took the initiative to hug her many times and listened to her call herself "brother" in a small milk tone, but in fact, he did not receive much comfort, but felt more guilty.

This kind of foster life will make children feel insecure, no matter how Xin Rong makes up for it, it is always limited in ability.

Sugar Sugar's father's case is about to be tried, Xin Rong also found a lawyer to inquire, Sugar Father is not estimated to be able to release it for twenty years, and Sugar Sugar's birth mother has no news so far.

Xin Rong does not know how sugar candy will be placed, these days when he is in the villa and sugar candy video call, Shao Chengyun will occasionally look at the little girl through the mobile phone lens, new year Shao Chengyun also took the initiative to accompany Xin Rong and sugar candy to a playground, but never mentioned the adoption.

When Xin Rong left the Song family, Sugar Sugar took his hand and sent it to the door without letting go. When she looked up and asked Xin Rong expectantly, "When will my brother come next time?" At that moment, Xin Rong had the urge to cry. He felt useless.

After coming out of the Song family, Xin Rong did not contact the driver, walked alone to a nearby noodle shop, and ordered a bowl of wontons. Because I had no appetite, I only ate half a bowl and put down the chopsticks.

Later, he walked aimlessly along the street for a long time, during which the mobile phone rang once, and it was Shao Chengyun who called him, but he did not answer.

For the first time in such a long time, Xin Rong realized the gap between himself and Shao Chengyun. In the past, he had a hot impulse to ignore and refuse to face his feelings, which may have been wrong from the beginning.

- Do you dare to ask him? Is it still possible after a year?

Chu Yu forced this sharpest question to Xin Rong, and Xin Rong couldn't help but think about it over and over again.

Finally he stopped at a street garden and sat down on a stone bench.

In the winter, the street pedestrians have gradually decreased, the mobile phone rings again in the pants pocket, Xin Rong did not pull it out, and I don't know if it is Shao Chengyun calling.

He sat motionless, waiting for the vibrations of the prompt to finally calm down.

The question popped up again, Xin Rong thought about it carefully, in fact, the answer had long been out.

Finally he rubbed his face and laughed helplessly and self-deprecatingly. , he didn't dare ask, he was really instigated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 53.5K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
10.7K 504 91
COMPLETED Alternative title : 飞尘 Author : 焦糖冬瓜 Yu Jin yelled, "I curse you, the woman you like in this life will not like you!" "He he," Mo Feichen w...
7.7K 314 19
Di ko na itutuloy tong story na to🥹 I fell in love to her best friend. New Story wahaahah Publish ko pa din ito kahit walang babasa, Binago ko ung t...
171K 6.3K 74
I'm Married to the God of War 我娶了战神小将军 Author 萝卜精 Status 74 Chapters Description In the big event in the capital, Shen Kuo, the rich and famous son...