๐“˜๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ | สœษชษขสœ & สŸแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€...

By sannohdaime

"๐™ท๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š›๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐šœ." Hi... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
PLAYLIST
ACT 1: Hope
Chapter 1: The Odajima Twins
Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde
Chapter 3: Crush?
Chapter 4: KoMi
Chapter 5: Encounter At The Shrine
Chapter 6: Going to Oya High
Chapter 7: The Woman from Sannoh
Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen
Chapter 9: Meeting Housen
Chapter 11: Told you so
Chapter 12: Can't lie
Chapter 13: Bet on it
ACT 2: Faith
Chapter 1: Suzuran
Chapter 2: Night Out
Chapter 3: Smile
Chapter 4: Brother from another parent
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: An eye for an eye
Chapter 7: Busted
Chapter 8: Pretty Girl
Chapter 9: Need Someone
Chapter 10: Not Alone
Chapter 11: Finding Out
Chapter 12: Meeting Them
Chapter 13: More than that
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Weekend Plans
Chapter 16: Family Dinner
Chapter 17: Worthy
ACT 3: Believe
Chapter 1: Too Much
Chapter 2: A Ticket
Chapter 3: Paying A Visit
Chapter 4: Rival Schools
Chapter 5: An Alliance?
Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 7: Predicament
Chapter 8: Responsibilities
Chapter 9: The True Alliance
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka
Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 13: Omikuji
Chapter 14: To The Beach
Chapter 15: I Can Handle Myself
Chapter 16: Realization
Chapter 17: Down Bad
EPILOGUE

Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid

1K 49 1
By sannohdaime

"Fine! But you're just wasting your time on fighting them while the real enemies casually sipping their tea and enjoying your fight." 

----

"You're really going to fight them, aren't you?" Nozomi asked her brother. Yuken is putting on his shoes as he was about to leave their house and meet the other Housen students to go to their designated place to fight.

The older male didn't reply making Nozomi frown at him. Kiko who got out of the living room noticed the two at the entrance of the house. "They're not your enemies, onii-chan!"

"Stay out of it, you two," Yuken told them as he gave them a pointed look.

"You're smarter than this," Kiko muttered as she looked at him. Yuken stared at the two for a while before shaking his head and completely leaving the house.

The twins went silent for a while as they heard the front door closed. Kiko let out a yell in frustration and stomped her foot over the wooden floor of the house.

"Men are idiots!" she exclaimed. Nozomi looked down at her feet and tried to calm herself down.

"Nozomi," Kiko called. The said girl looked up to meet her twin's gaze. "Will Oya High listen to us?"

"How about we try and find out?" Nozomi shrugged. The twins stared at each other before nodding simultaneously.

----

The twins wasted no time as they left the house and went to Oya High School. If Housen won't listen to them, maybe they will. They will, right?

Nozomi and Kiko immediately spotted Fujio and Tsukasa standing at the front of the school. The twins' faces lit up as they finally find someone they know. The two males frowned in confusion as they noticed them approaching.

"Hey!" Kiko greeted as they stopped in front of the two.

"Yo," Fujio muttered but was still confused about why the twins are there. Sure, they became close over these past few days but they are still not used to the twins going to the infamous high school.

"What are you guys doing here?" Tsukasa questioned.

"Don't fight them," Nozomi said as she looked straight into the blonde's eyes. The latter's expression hardened as he stared at her in confusion.

"Who do you mean?" Fujio queried.

"Housen! They are not your enemies!" Kiko told them. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair. "Someone set you guys up!"

Fujio stared at her for a while before laughing making the twins look at him in bewilderment. "I see what you're doing here."

"What are you talking about?" Kiko asked.

"You two..." Fujio pointed at the twins. "Did Housen send you here?"

The twins looked at him in disbelief. "What the heck are you saying?"

"Housen sent you so that we will surrender, right?" Fujio looked at them with a cold expression.

"That's a ridiculous accusation!" Kiko argued. Nozomi looked at the two and then at Tsukasa who gave her the same cold look.

"You two are Odajima Yuken's sisters," Tsukasa muttered but the twins heard it. "Am I wrong?"

"No, you're not," Nozomi stated.

"Then how can we trust you when you're actually related to one of the strongest members of Housen?!" Fujio exclaimed.

Kiko shook her head in disbelief. She had enough of this.

"That's got nothing to do with us! We're not from Housen, that's a freaking all-boys school!" Kiko exclaimed but the two males didn't want to hear any of their explanations.

"Just stay out of this fight," Tsukasa said in a low dangerous tone as he looked at the two. His gaze lingered on Nozomi longer and the girl can feel the shivers that ran down her spine.

The younger twin sighed and looked down at her feet.

"Fine! But you're just wasting your time on fighting them while the real enemies casually sipping their tea and enjoying your fight," Kiko said as she gave them a fake smile.

The older twin nudged Nozomi telling her that they are leaving. Nozomi glanced at Fujio and Tsukasa, she pinned her gaze on the latter and shook her head in disappointment before she turned around and left them.

Fujio and Tsukasa's gazes followed the twins' disappearing figure. Tsukasa swallowed the lump in his throat that he didn't know existed. He remembered Nozomi's pleading eyes meeting his.

Fujio frustratedly sigh as he ran his hand through his hair. He looked at Tsukasa and spoke.

"Was I too harsh on them?" Fujio questioned, finally the blonde looked in his direction.

"No," Tsukasa shook his head. "I think it's much better this way."

"You think so?" the blonde just nodded and headed inside the school.

It's better to let them go so that the two girls won't get involved in any fights that they will have in the future.

Little did he know, the twins will stick around them for a long, long time.

---

"Men are real idiots!" Kiko exclaimed as they walked on the streets a few blocks away from where they came from. "They are too stubborn! I'm never going to have a boyfriend!"

Nozomi kept quiet as she stared into the distance thinking of the fight that will begin in just a few moments. If they listened to them, if only. But somehow, the girl thought that it might be a good idea to let them fight. Sometimes the only way for them to realize something is through their fists.

"Kiko," Nozomi called her twin as she stopped walking. Kiko turned in her direction and stopped in front of her.

"What?"

"Want to do something brave and stupid?" Nozomi asked.

Kiko grinned widely, "Of course!"

--

"When you said something stupid, I didn't know it will be this kind of stupid! This is insanely stupid, Nozomi!" Kiko exclaimed as the twins walked towards Hope Hill.

"Don't be so overdramatic," Nozomi told her.

"Overdramatic? Are you kidding me, Zomi?! We are breaking and entering in the drug dealer's hideout!" the older twin hissed. Nozomi ignored her as she scanned the perimeter.

There seems to be no people in there but she couldn't be so sure about it. For all she knows, they are waiting the right time to jump at them.

"This is a bad idea, Nozomi. We should leave," Kiko said in all seriousness. Sometimes, Nozomi makes decisions at the last minute, and it will always be something risky and insane.

"Just a minute," Nozomi whispered as she finally jumped down on the fence on the side of the compound.

"What are we even trying to do here?" Kiko asked. The younger twin stared at her for a few seconds.

"I have no idea," Nozomi shrugged.

"What?! Nozomi, you're supposed to be the smart one here. I should be the dumb and reckless one!" Kiko told her twin.

"We can find something here that can be proof that they are the ones making the drugs," the younger twin stated.

"That's not our job, we are not the police."

"Well, they should get their job done, eh?"

"Nozomi, we should le—"

The twins stopped and hitched their breath. They froze on their spot as they saw five males looking at them. More like, glaring at them.

"What are you girls doing here?"

"Window shopping."

---

Kiko and Nozomi window shopping at Kidra's base:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 125 8
In an alternate universe, after Ash's win against Cynthia in the semifinals, all eyes are set on him, as he is poised to take on the hardest battle o...
73.8K 2.2K 60
An Angel's Friends fan fiction. Sulfus ร— OC Elos is a lonely angel, not used to friendship. She fell into the world with the kindest angel she ever m...
4.3K 287 22
Burdened by her troubled past, Nakamura Suki returns to the chaotic world of Sannoh Region. In her search for a home, she accidentally encounters Hir...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...