Two of a kind...... A Billy H...

By RhiannePaige

Kali found herself falling in love with the bad boy. Turns out they have more in common then she first though... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The first day of school
Chapter 2: The first encounter
Chapter 3: Assholes
Chapter 4: This is love?
Chapter 5: Romeo, Romeo
Chapter 6: Getting the band back together
Chapter 7: The Truth
Chapter 8: The party
Chapter 9: The Queen
Chapter 10: Fuck you!
Chapter 11: Daddy Dearest
Chapter 12: Original
Chapter 13: The Hideout part 1
Chapter 14: The Hideout part 2
Chapter 15: Trauma
Chapter 16: Safe at last
Chapter 17: First time
Chapter 19: Demo-dogs
Chapter 20: The plan
Chapter 21: Promise
Chapter 22: Friends?
Chapter 23: Birthday Part 1
Chapter 24: Birthday Part 2
Chapter 25: The reaction
Chapter 26: Graduation
Chapter 27: Sonogram
Chapter 28: Broken
Chapter 29: The Sauna
Chapter 30: The Flayed
Chapter 31: The fourth of July
Chapter 32: Russians?
Chapter 33: Starcourt part 1
Chapter 34: Starcourt part 2
Chapter 35: The funeral
Chapter 36: Life after Billy
Announcement

Chapter 18: Home

337 10 8
By RhiannePaige

The day had finally arrived. Kali had been stuck in this hospital for two weeks and boy was she ready to go home. Wayne, Eddie and Billy had spent the last couple of days getting everything ready for her at the trailer. Since she'd been staying at Eddie's anyway she already had quite a few clothes there but Billy had agreed to take her to her old house to pack up the rest of her stuff and move it to the trailer. Her fathers trial was only a few days away and Kali was asked to speak up against him. She was reluctant at first but Billy had persuaded her to take the stand. Kali finished packing her bag as the door to her room opened, she turned to see who it was and a smile let out on her face. Billy was walking towards her with a bunch of flowers in one hand and an envelope in the other. He kissed her forehead "ready to go home Juliet?" She couldn't stop smiling as he handed her the flowers, nobody had ever bought her flowers before. A tear ran down her cheek as she looked back at Billy, she held his face in her hand as she found herself gazing into his ocean blue eyes "I love you" she whispered as she kissed his lips lightly. He took the flowers out of her hand and placed them gently onto the bed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, Kali let out a giggle as he picked her up and spun her around before planting her feet back on the ground, he leaned forward and kissed her forehead "and I love you Juliet".

After the discharge papers were signed Kali was free, her head was healing well although they had to shave part of her head, absolutely butchering it in the process, but with a little bit of help from Eddie, she was now rocking a side shave. The rest of her face had almost completely healed too, and she was glad to be back to looking like her usual self. Billy opened the passenger side door to his Camaro for her before placing her bag in the back seat and getting into the drivers side. He glanced over at Kali, who was staring out of the window at the hospital, "so, old house first?" She looked over at him and smiled placing her hand on top of his, squeezing it lightly. He pulled her hand towards his face, placing a light kiss on her knuckles before starting the engine.

They pulled into the driveway of Kali's parents house. As they looked at the house, Kali sighed, she could tell that nobody had been home in a while. The mail had piled up outside the mailbox, the grass was overgrown and the porch swing was covered in dirt. She slowly stepped out of the car and began walking towards the front door. She pulled the key out of her pocket and opened the front door, covering her nose quickly as the smell of rotten food hit her "let's not spend too long in this shithole" she laughed as she turned to face Billy who was also holding his nose as he nodded back to her. They made their way up to her room, as she opened her door she was shocked at what she found. Her room had been flipped upside down. There were clothes everywhere, all of her picture frames had been smashed and most of the pictures were ripped or damaged, her mirror had been smashed to pieces and all of her drawers had been pulled out. She held a hand over her mouth as she began to cry. Billy quickly pulled her into a hug, holding her head against his chest as she sobbed "why don't you wait in the car, I'll box all your things for you" Kali couldn't speak, she nodded at him and made her way back downstairs.

After about an hour, Billy made his way downstairs with the final box. Kali was leaning against the hood of his car with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. He put the box in the boot and closed it as he walked over to her, grabbing the cigarette from her mouth and taking a long drag, "wow you've got a lot of crap" he laughed, earning him a slap on the chest from Kali as she laughed with him. She was thankful that he packed everything away for her and she was definitely going to show him how much she appreciated it when they got home. She knew that both Wayne and Eddie would be at work so they had the place to themselves. She looked back at the house as she opened the car door, she let out a sigh and stuck her middle finger up, laughter erupted from Billy as he did the same and with that they got in the car and sped off towards Kali's new home.

Billy shut off the engine as they pulled up outside the trailer, Kali wasted no time in climbing over to him, straddling him and kissing him passionately. He slowly opened his door and carried Kali out with him, placing her on the ground as he turned to lock his car "guess we can unpack later" he smirked, Kali threw her arms around his neck and pulled his keys from his hands "you're gonna stay tonight right?" She bit her lip as she spoke to him, not only did she want to thank him for earlier but she also didn't want to be on her own tonight. She'd still been having nightmares about her father and even though she knew he had been sent away, she was terrified that he'd show up and finish what he started. She pulled Billy in for another kiss and he picked her up, carrying her towards the front door "your castle awaits my queen" he smiled down at her as she excitedly unlocked the door but before she opened it, she turned back to Billy and started kissing him passionately again, one hand on the back of his neck while the other opened the door. The kiss between them was starting to heat up, their tongues were fighting for dominance as they walked into the trailer. Billy closed the door with his foot and pushed her against the wall as he reached for the light, causing her to moan against his mouth.

Before he turned the light on he pulled away from the kiss, he grinned down at Kali and flipped the switch.

SURPRISE!

Kali was shocked when she looked around the room, her eyes began welling up as she saw balloons and a banner saying "welcome home Kali" and that's when she saw them. Wayne, Eddie, Gareth, Jeff, Steve, Robin and Billy all cheered for her. Everyone she loved was here. They all rushed over to her and hugged her one by one as they welcomed her home. She turned to face Billy who had a massive grin on his face, she lightly slapped his chest "you dick" she laughed "I can't believe you guys did this" she wrapped her arm around Billy's waist as she turned to face everyone else. Wayne passed her a beer and kissed her head "welcome home kid" he smiled, "I thought you were supposed to be working tonight" she laughed as she opened her beer, she hadn't had a drink in over two weeks and she savoured the taste as it ran down her throat, "yeah I'm heading out now but I couldn't miss seeing your face when we surprised you" Wayne laughed, Kali slapped his arm lightly as she laughed with him "right I'm heading out guys, have a good night and there's money on the side for pizza, my treat" he beamed as he headed out the door towards his truck "right" Eddie clapped his hands together, pulling a joint out of his pocket and handing it to Kali "let's get this party started" everyone cheered as Billy lit the joint for her.

Kali sat on the sofa, looking around the room. Billy was sat next to her with his arm wrapped around her shoulder as he sat talking to Eddie. They were so proud of themselves for pulling off the surprise but they still had another surprise waiting for Kali. Eddie called Steve over and whispered something in his ear before making their way towards Eddie's room. Kali looked at Billy confused, he shook his head at her and smiled "just go along with it" he kissed her cheek before standing up and offering his hand out to her. Kali looked at him for a second before taking his hand in hers. He took her over to Robin and faced her away from Eddie's room. Robin could barely contain her glee as the boys came back out. She held Kali in place by her shoulders so she couldn't turn around, Gareth and Jeff had also made their way over, they were just as confused as Kali. Billy crept up behind her and put one of Eddie's bandanas around her eyes "we have another surprise for you princess" he whispered as he took her hand and guided her down the hall. Kali kept asking them what was going on but they all just giggled and said she had to wait.

As the bandana was pulled off of her eyes, Kali squinted, letting her eyes adjust to the bright light. She had been pulled into Wayne's bedroom except now it looked completely different. There were posters all over the walls, AC/DC, black sabbath, metallica, all of her favourite bands were scattered along the walls. On the table next to her bed was a picture of her and Billy that was taken the night she sang to him on the dance floor of the Hideout, with little love hearts drawn around it and next to that was an empty frame. She wasn't sure why it was empty but assumed it was in case she wanted to put anything in it. Next to the pictures was the necklace her grandfather had gifted her, she didn't realise that it had been taken off when she was rushed into surgery. On the other side of her bed were both of her guitars, she walked over and grabbed her old guitar. When she picked it up she noticed that it no longer had any scratches and the fret board no longer had a crack running down it, she smiled to herself when she noticed the writing that had been carved into the back "all my love, Billy" she placed the guitar back in its stand and ran over to Billy, throwing her arms around his neck and thanking him as he picked her up. She stepped back and smiled at the amazing group of people that stood before her "thank you guys so much" she started crying "I... I can't believe you did all of this" they pulled her into a group hug as they sobbed along with her.

They all sat in the living room eating pizza and watching one of Kali's favourite movies, Nightmare on elm street. Robin and Steve were shielding their eyes causing Kali to laugh at them. She looked over to Gareth and Jeff who had both passed out on the floor. Eddie was sat on her right smoking a joint and occasionally hiding his face, and Billy was sat behind her, holding onto her waist. She laid back against him and lifted her head to look at him. He looked down at her and smiled "thank you" she mouthed as he reached down to kiss her "I've still got one more surprise for you but you can't have it until we go to bed" he whispered into her ear.
As the movie ended Kali jumped up, "right time for bed kids" she laughed as she clapped her hands "mom and dad need some time alone" she winked at Billy as he grabbed her hand. She pulled him towards her bedroom as she heard groans and moans from behind her "get a room you two" Steve shouted as he laid next to Robin on the pull out sofa, Kali turned her head "already got one Harrington" she laughed. Gareth, Jeff and Eddie all decided to sleep on the floor of the living room, letting Steve and Robin have the bed, "don't be too loud!" Robin shouted as she laid her head down, "can't promise anything" Billy shouted back as he grinned at Kali.

Finally they were alone, Kali quickly pulled Billy's jacket off as she ran kisses down his neck. She closed the door and threw his jacket on the floor, pulling her top off before walking over to the bed. She sat down on the edge and gestured Billy to join her, he sat down beside her and cupped her face with his hands. He kissed her nose, then her forehead, then her cheek and then finally her lips but before they could deepen the kiss he pulled away "don't you want your final surprise?" Kali nodded her head in excitement. Billy told her to close her eyes and hold her hands out, as she did he reached into his pocket and placed her surprise in her hands gently "okay open your eyes" when Kali looked down at her hands she couldn't help but smile, there sat a small gold chain with Billy's name attached to it and a small heart, "can you put it on me?" She handed the chain to him and turned around, moving her hair out of the way as Billy placed the chain around her neck. She looked down at the chain that now sat around her neck as she turned back around "now you'll always have me with you" he smiled as he pulled her into his lap "Billy, I love it" she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tightly "I also found this" he said, reaching into his wallet and pulling out what looked like a piece of paper "I thought maybe you could put it in your frame" he handed the paper to Kali and as she carefully opened it she felt tears prick her eyes. It was a photo of her and her grandfather stood next to the impala when they had finished fixing it up. She jumped off of Billy and grabbed the frame, placing the picture inside "I found it in your room underneath a pile of broken glass, luckily it wasn't damaged so I put it in my wallet for safe keeping" Kali held the frame in her hand, she lifted one hand to her face, kissing her fingers before touching her fingers over the picture "it's perfect" she smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 93 22
Prequel to my Eddie Munson story. The story of your first love: Billy Hargrove. ********************** That thought solidified his suspicion. He wo...
144K 3.1K 20
Billy Hargrove was everything i lived for. We made so many great memories. i cant lose him. Not now, not ever. He's still in there. You dated Steve...
215 6 9
(Season 2) Things have only gotten stranger in Hawkins since the Demogorgon. And now there's newcomers to the town. When Bill Hargrove and his stepsi...
185K 5.1K 63
( TW/CW for this one since it's Billy : abuse, mentions of abuse, drug use, alcohol use, adult themes. ) ( Based at the start of S2 but doesn't follo...