The Armageddon Squad Alliance

By SakuraSenpai91

One late spring day in Rockford, Oregon USA, a young man by the name of Hayato Suzuki rediscovered a long-los... More

"Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home......Again"
"Chapter 2: Combination Celebration"
"Chapter 3: A Song of Pipes and Drums and Woe"
"Chapter 4: The Paraiso Job Part I"
"Chapter 5: Gift From A Goddess"
"Chapter 6: The Paraiso Job Part II"
"Chapter 7: The Stark Heist"
"Chapter 8: Shadow Clone Shenanigans"
"Chapter 9: A Hero's Offer"
"Chapter 10: Return of the Empress Part I"
"Chapter 11: Return of the Empress Part II"
"Chapter 12: To Asgard and Back Part I"
"Chapter 13: To Asgard and Back Part II"
"Chapter 14: To Asgard and Back Part III"
"Chapter 15: The Good, The Bad, and The Irish"
"Chapter 16: More Conventional Fun in the Sun Part I"
"Chapter 17: More Conventional Fun in the Sun Part II"
"Chapter 18: The Kinky Kitsune"
"Chapter 19: The Rockford Tournament"
"Chapter 20: A Burning Passion For The Lord"
"Chapter 21: American Annihilation Phase I"
"Chapter 22: American Annihilation Phase II"
"Chapter 23: April's Dream"
"Chapter 24: The Battle of Little Tokyo"
"Chapter 26: The Klaue Konnection Part I"
"Chapter 27: Jury Duty Guarding Fury"
"Chapter 28: The Ring"
"Chapter 29: The Klaue Connection Part II"
"Chapter 30: Eighteen Candles"
"Chapter 31: This Is Your City Phase I"
"Chapter 32: This Is Your City Phase II"

"Chapter 25: Help Connor"

2 0 0
By SakuraSenpai91

Back at Hayato's house, Hayato and Maja were in his room playing Super Smash Bros. on Hayato's Wii U with Fergus laying on the floor and Hayato said, "I'm about to end this Maja, you're in big trouble!" Maja replied, "The only reason I'm losing is because you keep spamming the boomerang!" 

Hayato then said, "Oh yeah? Well, you're the one who keeps spamming Jumping Fish or whatever that move is called!" 

Hayato's character then threw one more Boomerang, but Maja's character also did a Jumping Fish and both characters ended up knocking each other out and Maja said, "Oh good! It's a Draw!" 

The Game Voice then shouted, "SUDDEN DEATH!" 

Maja was confused and then the match started but the screen was closing in on their characters and Hayato had his character hit Maja's once and she went flying off the stage and The Game Voice shouted, "TOON LINK WINS!" and Hayato cheered and said, "And the King retains his throne!" Maja replied, "Yeah, yeah 'King', give me the bucket." 

Hayato then handed Maja a bucket of KFC and gave Fergus a breast piece and she started eating a leg and said, "Mm, this Extra Crispy stuff is delicious." 

She then looked at Fergus and said in the baby voice, "Do you like it too Fergus? Oh yes you do!" and she hugged him and Kohane then came into the room and said, "Alright you two, it's Mine and Alejandra's turn with the bucket." 

Hayato was confused and said, "Why? I got You and Her a chicken tender meal." and Kohane replied, "Yes but we already finished that, and Mom says that bucket is way too much for just you two." 

Hayato then said, "Alright fine but I hope you're good with eating only thighs because Me, Maja, and Fergus already ate all the legs and breast pieces." Kohane replied, "Thank you." and left the room. 

Hayato's phone then rang, and he saw that it was Connor, so he answered and said, "Hello?" and Connor said, "Hey Hayato, I'm just calling to tell you that I'm ready to return Xeno Blade and Legend of Zelda." Hayato replied, "Oh ok sure, come on over when you're ready." 

Connor then said, "Actually about that..." 

A faint panting could be heard in the background, and he said, "I was wondering if you could come over here and bring it because I'm kinda busy right now." 

Hayato then said, "Alright fine, I'll be over in a couple dozen minutes." Connor replied, "Ok that's perfect, see you then." and Hayato heard a faint moan before Connor quickly hung up his phone. 

Maja then said, "Sounds like Connor's having a good time over there." 

Hayato then said, "Well I could already tell that He and Mirlande were having sex, but I guess I might as well go over there since Xeno Blade and Twilight Princess cost almost forty bucks apiece and before you say something, I got them back in March." 

Maja then asked, "Oh and while you're there, could you get my Metallica CD back too? I loaned it to Connor before I left for Scotland." Hayato answered, "Alright, I'll get that too, call me if Lily or Lucy get the info on that deal between Ulysses Klaue and Leonardo Marchetti." 

Maja gave a thumbs up and Hayato left the room, but Fergus followed him and whined, and Maja said, "Aww, he doesn't want his daddy to go without him." 

Maja then beckoned Fergus towards her, and he did but was still whining but Maja hugged him and petted him and said, "It's ok, Mama's here. Daddy will come right back." 

Fergus' whining subdued and he was very calm, but Hayato then said, "You know what? How about we all go there as a family?" 

Fergus then got excited, and Maja said, "Ok Fergus, I'll go with you." 

Maja then carried Fergus as if he was a baby and They and Hayato left the house and drove to Connor's home. 

During the car ride Maja said to Fergus, "I can't wait for you to meet the baby when it comes and when he or she does, you can be their guard dog and protect them." 

Hayato then said, "Damn it Maja, now you're making me impatient for the baby." 

Once they got to Dublinville, Hayato asked Maja, "Uhh...do you know where Connor lives?" Maja answered, "Uh yeah, it's at the O'Driscoll Apartment Complex on Cork Street, Building B, Room Twenty." 

Hayato then drove to Cork Street and found Connor's building and parked and then Hayato said, "Ok, while I go up there, you take Fergus for a walk around the block." 

Maja nodded and Hayato got out and walked up to Building B and then walked up to Apartment 20 on the first floor and knocked on the door. 

The door then swung open to reveal Connor's father Arngeir Olaf Andersson, he was a tall and slightly chubby but fit middle-aged Norwegian man with short dirty blonde hair, a long beard, and blueish green eyes and he asked in a deep and heavy Norwegian accent, "Hvem er du?" which meant "Who are you?" in English and Hayato answered, "Hello Mr. Andersson, I'm Hayato Suzuki. Connor called and told me to come here." Arngeir then replied in English, "Come in." 

Hayato then entered the Apartment and saw that it was small with only two bedrooms and then he watched Arngeir kick over a bunch of beer cans on the floor before sitting on the couch and then Hayato looked over to the kitchen and saw Connor's mother, Harper O'Shea Andersson. 

She was a short middle-aged Irish woman with reddish brown hair, emerald green eyes and had a curvy apple shaped body and she looked and saw Hayato and asked in a heavy Irish Accent, "Oh! Hello, are you one of Connor's lads?" Hayato replied, "Yes I am, where is he anyway?" and she replied, "Oh he's in his room with that Darkie Girl he's been bragging about." 

Hayato then went down the hall and found Connor's room and there he saw Him and Mirlande sitting on his bed and Hayato said, "Hey Connor, I'm here for the-" 

Connor then jumped out of bed and quickly closed the door and said, "Good, you're here but we need your help now." and Hayato replied, "Ok but you better make it quick, I got Maja out there walking Fergus and I don't know how long I got until she comes back." 

Connor then said, "Ok but just shut up and listen to us!" 

Mirlande told Hayato, "My daddy thinks I'm spending too much time with Connor, so he took some of my heist money and got a Private Investigator to follow my ass around and right now he's outside in the damn parking lot." 

Connor then said, "We just need you to scare him off but don't kill him." Hayato replied, "Ok I'll do it. But first, give me what I came for." 

Connor then went to his TV stand and grabbed the games and gave them to Hayato and then he said, "Maja says she also needs her Metallica CD back." Connor replied, "Oh no, you can't have that one." 

Hayato then said, "Why? Maja said she loaned it to you." Connor replied, "Yes, I know she loaned to me but she fuking decided to run away to Scotland. How the fuk was I supposed to know she was gonna come back? She didn't say anything when we brought you guys home with us, so I thought she wanted me to keep it." 

Hayato then looked through Connor's CD collection and he said, "Hey! Don't go through my stuff!" but Hayato replied, "I know but look at all this stuff. Rolling Stones, Beatles, CCR, Kansas, Steely Dan, Rick Derringer, Alice in Chains, Alice Cooper, Eagles, Queen, AC/DC, Aerosmith, The Animals, Journey, Scorpions, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Guns n' Roses, Van Halen, and Mötley Crüe! You don't need Metallica." 

Hayato then grabbed the Metallica CD and said, "And I told you, I'll get rid of that Private Dick for you, and this is how you're repaying me." 

He was about to leave the room but then he asked, "Can I tell you guys something?" Mirlande answered, "Sure, you can tell us anything Hayato." 

Hayato said, "My birthday is in three days and well...on that day, I'm gonna do something very very unexpected." 

Connor asked, "What are you gonna do?" 

Hayato then took a deep breath and said, "I'm gonna propose to Maja on my birthday." 

Connor and Mirlande gasped, and Mirlande said, "Hayato, you can't do that! You're not even old enough to drink yet." Hayato replied, "Look, I know to you guys it seem so early to do this kind of thing but Me and Maja love each other, and I feel like we're ready to take a big step forward in our relationship and tying the knot is what will help us make that step." 

Connor then said, "But Hayato, think about all the responsibilities You and Maja will have. Are you sure you want to be burnt out at the age of twenty-five?" Hayato replied, "I'm not scared of those responsibilities, as long as Me and Maja have each other, then we can get through them. But right now, I got Private Dick to spook." 

He then left the room but before he left the apartment he said, "You guys can tell everyone but make sure they do not tell Maja about it, I want it to be a surprise to her." 

Connor and Mirlande nodded, and Hayato left the apartment and looked around and saw the glare of a camera lens across the parking lot, so he approached the car, but Maja bumped into him, and she asked, "Oh there you are, you got my CD?" Hayato answered, "Yes I did but I might need your help." 

He then gestured to the Private Investigator's car and whispered, "Mirlande's Dad hired that guy to spy on Her and Connor and they want me to scare him off. Could you help me scare him?" 

Maja nodded and put Fergus, the games, and the CD into the car and then they walked over to the PI's car and Hayato asked, "Hello sir, could I see that camera for a bi-" 

Hayato then quickly grabbed the Investigator's camera, but he was putting up a fight and Hayato kept trying to take the camera away and said in a strained voiced, "G-give me that you motherfucker! Give it to me or I'll fucking murder you and your family!" 

The Investigator struggled hard but Maja punched him square in the jaw and he lost his grip and Hayato threw the camera onto the street and a passing truck ran it over, crushing it into many pieces and then he grabbed the Investigator by the neck and said, "Listen here you rat-faced dick, it's Twenty-Sixteen, interracial relationships are normal and that man and that woman in there are just normal people trying to live normal lives and You and That Woman's Father are interfering with their lives so here's what I want you to do. I want you to get the fuck out of here and stop interfering with these people's relationship and give That Woman's Father his money back and I also want you to stop investigating people that don't need to be investigated like those two. You got that?" 

The Investigator nodded and Hayato let go of him and said, "Now get the fuck outta here! You make me sick!" 

The Private Investigator then sped off and Hayato texted Connor and said, "He's gone, and I think he shit his pants." 

He then put in a laughing face emoji and sent it and then He and Maja got back in their car and drove off. 

During the ride home Hayato said, "We really need to get that house." 

Maja said, "I know we need Leonardo's house but once he makes that call, we'll get that money and that Vibranium and then we all go to his house and take it from him." 

Hayato then said, "That's my Maja-chan." 

He then held her close as they drove back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 246 32
When Katsuki Bakugo woke up that morning, he had no idea that he'd be walking into his last villain battle as Dynamight. Only the number one hero for...
255K 5.6K 72
From chapter 9: Best Jeanist: "Goodbye Hawks, see you soon!" Oh my god, I can't believe that Endeavor will be this proud!!!! I'm so excited!! I am a...
1M 39.9K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
570K 9.5K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...