rose cafe

By MyaTibando

A young girl always goes to the same coffee shop every day. She doesn't have a family. The man who owns the c... More

Chapter 1 Bay
Chapter 2 Lorenzo
Chapter 3 Bay
Chapter 4 Lorenzo
Chapter 5 Lorenzo
Chapter 6 Bay
Chapter 7 Lorenzo
Chapter 8 Bay
Chapter 9 Lorenzo
Chapter 10 Bay
Chapter 11 Lorenzo
Chapter 12 Bay
Chapter 13 Lorenzo
Chapter 15 Bay
Chapter 16 Lorenzo
Chapter 17 Bay
Chapter 18 Lorenzo
Chapter 19 Bay
Chapter 20 Bay + Lorenzo
Chapter 21 Bay
Chapter 22 Bay

Chapter 14 Lorenzo

174 6 0
By MyaTibando

I woke up at 6:00AM with Bay still in my arms. I slowly get up and out of bed and head to the bathroom for a shower. Once I'm done my shower and getting ready I walk back to the bed where Bay is and give her a kiss on her head before I leave the room and head to the kitchen. When I get to the kitchen I am met with Alessandro and Giovanni. I make my coffee and the boys ask where Bay is. I told them she is asleep in my room because she had a hard night. At 7:00AM I started on breakfast and once I was done I asked the boys to wake their brothers well I got Bay. I walked into my room to see Bay up and changed into her clothes. I sat on the bed next to her and said that breakfast is ready and asked her to come to the kitchen with me. I walk to the door and Bay follows behind. As we walk into the kitchen all the boys look at us and Bay gets spooked and hides behind me. I Tell her it's okay and get her a seat next to me with her food. I see Bay just picking at her food and asking what's wrong. She pulled out her notepad and wrote that she didn't want to get in trouble. I was confused and asked her why she would be in trouble. She wrote that when she ate her dad would punish her. I was so mad how can someone do that to such a sweet girl and I told her that she will never get in trouble for eating again. Once I said that she started to eat but she didn't eat a lot probably because she's used to not eating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 505 8
Ellena Marino ran away from her stepfather four months after her mother's death. Now, she was in the city that her father practically owned. What she...
1.3K 73 12
A 13 year old girl had to go through so much at just a young age. She had to see the true and dark side of the world at a time when she should be saf...
21.9K 626 21
Lillianna Monson is perfect, at least on the outside, she is. Lily's life is full of rules and structure and normally that's a good thing for a kid...
704K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭