Stay || Manjiro Sano

By YooraHyouka

[I'd do the same thing I told you that I never would.] [I told you I'd change, even when I knew I never coul... More

Chapter 1 || Inseparable
Chapter 2 || Dorayaki
Chapter 3 || Hanagaki Takemichi
Chapter 4 || From The Future
Chapter 5 || "That's A Promise"
Chapter 6 || Laundry With Emma
Chapter 7 || Disagreements
Chapter 8 || Keep it A Secret
Chapter 9 || The Ambush
Chapter 10 || "I'm Always Here"
Chapter 12 || Nightmare
Chapter 13 || Cute
Chapter 14 || Strange
Chapter 15 || Tachibana's Message
Chapter 16 || Mike's Hopes
Chapter 17 || Reminiscence
Chapter 18 || To Fight For Something You Love
Chapter 19 || Regrets
Chapter 20 || Avoid, Avert, Away
Chapter 21 || Birthday Party
Chapter 22 | Kissing Best friends are normal?
Chapter 23 | Take every chance

Chapter 11 || A sudden crybaby

750 29 20
By YooraHyouka

"When the sun shines we'll shine together, told you I'll be here forever, said I'll always be your friend, took an oath imma stick it up to the end~"

Y/n sang and danced along with the song on the radio. Unfortunately she got caught into a fever that night, thankfully they were still at the hospital so now here she is, supposed to be sleeping but instead she's singing and dancing, though it's been two days since the incident so she's probably allowed to leave later the day.

"Man you're really getting into it huh?" Mikey laughed as he entered the room with a box of cupcakes in his hands, seeing his best friend dancing along with the song that was playing on the radio.

"Wha-You...! Can't you knock?!" Y/n jumped, startled about the fact that Mikey just barged his way in without even knocking. Of course she's also embarrassed, singing and dancing along with songs was not supposed to be seen by others.

"You're really still not used to it?" Mikey questioned with a chortle. "You look very cute right now, Y/n!" Mikey continued to cheer, staring at the female infront of him with those adoring eyes he had always had whenever he looked at her.

Though his laugh and expression disappeared in a second when Y/n grabbed a pillow and started charging after him.

Mikey's eyes widened, he quickly moved to avoid the attack. It resulted for the both of them to start running in circles around the hospital room.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Mikey kept on chanting as he does not want to die in Y/n's hands...

with a pillow....

"I-Woah!" Y/n tripped over accidentally, falling on her face. "Owwww..." She whimpered.

"Y/n!" Mikey immediately came to her aid after seeing her state. "You okay?" He kneeled down, helping her sit back up.

"No! First you saw me singing and dancing and now tripping!" Y/n whined, punching the tiled floor. Mikey blinked at first, a second before he bursted into laughter.

"You're such a baby~" Mikey continued to laugh, meanwhile Y/n glared at him, her cheeks slightly puffing with her eyes a bit teary since she fell on her face earlier. A faded colour of red slowly appeared on her cheeks.

"You're the worst!" Y/n punched Mikey right on his shoulders, she then tried to get up on her own but failed. Mikey shook his head as he chuckled again before helping Y/n.

He carefully helped her go back to her bed, Y/n leaned back on the headboard, still avoiding eye contact with her arms crossed.

"You still mad?" Mikey asked, though he did not receive an answer. The blonde sighed and shook his head in a calm and slow manner, releasing a quiet chuckle.

He then pulled her into a tight and warm loving sweet hug, one arm was around her back while the other was for keeping his balance as he might fall if he didn't.

"Don't be mad, Y/n~" Mikey quietly sing-songed, though it was only for playful purposes. Mikey heard her mumble some words but couldn't exactly figure it out. "What?"

"I said I'm not mad anymore!" Y/n shouted, quickly hugging him back with both arms. Tightly. "I love you." She told.

Mikey couldn't help but smile, he likes it when Y/n admits it that she loves him dearly and treasures him. It made him feel special and important, it's always like this, they would always exchange these words to each other.

They have already had a long history with each other considering the fact that they have been friends since childhood.

Mikey was there when she got picked on.

Mikey was there when she first learned how to ride a bike.

Mikey was there when she cried for the first time.

Mikey was there when she got hospitalized after falling down from the stairs.

He was even there after her Father got arrested for an attempted rape on her.

Just like what she did for him the time his mother died.

He also promised that he'd be by her side until his last breath.

"Right, I love you too."

If it was Y/n, he's ready to do anything. Tell a lie, punch someone, run after whoever hurts her and punish them, heck he would even kill for her. That's how special she is for him, she had done so many things for him and it made him feel so goddamn blessed.

All Mikey wants to do is just be with her side for every year, every month, every week and every day. He doesn't want to live a life without her, of course Draken and the guys are also one of the people as well.

He'd do everything just so Y/n could be by her side all the time. He's confident he can keep her safe and sound every second, everyday.

"I really, really love you, Y/n." Mikey smiled softly.

-

A whole week passed, Draken was still at the Hospital. Y/n and Mikey visited often and even snuck in snacks that weren't supposed to be in the hospital (it was Mikey's idea though).

"Draken-kun, we came to visit!" Y/n and Draken's heads turned to the person who suddenly came into the room.

It was Takemichi.

In a really horrible look...

Y/n immediately covered her mouth as she held in her laughter.

"How ya doin-"

"Who the hell died and made you king?" Draken glared at the boy.

"Huh? Wh-Whatever do you mean?" Takemichi responded, that's when Y/n bursted into a huge fit of a laughter.

"Takemitchy! What the heck are you wearing?! BWAHAHAHA!" Y/n's outburst didn't go with loud laughs alone, she started tapping the glass window continuously and vigorously.

"Your head's gettin' too big for your body." Draken told, looking pissed at how he even dressed up, it was really horrible. "And just because you got a little attention. Get over yourself, dumbass."

"BWAHAHAHAHA! Wait, don't tell me... This is your first time getting attention? HAHAHA it makes sense!" Y/n looked like she wasn't planning on stopping.

"Wait, wait, lemme get a pic of this." She bit her lower lip to contain her laughs and took out her phone, quickly taking a quick snap of Takemichi. After that she bursts into laughter once more.

"How lame can you be?" Draken spoke once more leaving Takemichi, almost in a second, loose his mood.

"You wouldn't understand how I feel, Draken-kun, Y/n-chan." Takemichi took off his glasses. This time, Y/n stopped her laughters and listened to what Takemichi had to say. "I've spent most of my life living in the shadows."

"Huh? Okay, creeper." Draken commented. Takemichi ran up close to Draken with a really serious face.

"I've never had anyone look up to me before! Let my head get a little bigger, atleast!"

"Did you really just yell somethin' so depressing?" Draken questioned and it left Y/n in a laughing mess once more.

"Takemitchy! You really are a loser!" She clutched to her stomach as it began hurting from all the laughs.

"Man, you're such a downer. You said I saved your life, but as soon as you're feeling a little better, you act like this." The boy turned his back from Draken.  Though it only made Draken chuckle briefly.

"Oh, yeah. Here." Draken spoke, Y/n's laughs also started to die down.

"Oh right." Y/n smiled, grabbing the paper bag and set it down on a stool. Takemichi turned around and saw the paper bag.

"

From Mikey. He said to give it to you." After what Draken said, Takemichi took out what's inside the paper bag and held it up in the air. Shock immediately painted his face.

"A gang uniform?"

"That's Mikey's, when he first formed Toman." Y/n told, leaning her back towards the glass window.

"To Toman, it's as important as life itself." Draken followed.

"Quite dramatic actually. But understandable as well."

"Why would he give something like that to me?" Takemichi questioned.

"It's up to you if you wear it or not. But he wanted you to have it regardless." Draken told. "Takemichi, you basically saved Toman. Everyone would admit that. I'd be first in line." Draken got off of the hospital bed and stood in front of Takemichi.

"So I want to thank you again." The taller blonde bowed towards Takemichi as respect and thanks for saving his life. "Thank you. Take good care of that."

"I too want to thank you as well, Hanagaki Takemitchy." Y/n smiled genuinely and properly bowed. "You saved Ken-chin, I can never thank you enough for what you have done, Takemitchy." She said, her voice didn't lace any playful or flippant, it was serious, she was serious, it was no doubt.

"From now on, call me whenever you need any help, whatever the matter is." She straightened back her posture and gave a wide grin. Takemichi's eyes widened, it felt like he had been blessed by a Goddess itself. He had never seen Y/n's smile as wide and as bright like right now before, this was really something.

"Thank you, Y/n-chan..." Takemichi trailed off. He held the uniform in the air once again.

"Center of the Universe"

It wrote.

"Mikey-kun's... This is... Too heavy for me." Takemichi muttered. "You think I can be a guy worthy of this someday?" He smiled awkwardly, which made Draken and Y/n to just only give him a smile.

"Go see him." Draken told. "He's probably taking a nap up on the rooftop."

Takemichi thanked Draken and Y/n once again before he went out of the room and went to the rooftop, to meet up with Mikey.

"Takemitchy..." Y/n stared down at the floor. "To think a weak and lame ass dude like him would save your ass." She chuckled softly. Draken sighed and took a seat back on the hospital bed.

"He's full of surprises." He commented, looking at the sky out the window.

"Shin-nii, would've done that as well, don't you think?" The female tilted her head as she sat on a stool, looking down at the patients that was taking a walk around the hospital grounds.

"No doubt." Draken lightly chuckled.

"Ken-chin."

"Yeah?"

"Mikey was really worried about you that night, he was breaking down, but he didn't let anyone see his weak side." Y/n turned to Draken who was also looking back at her. "He wanted everyone to see him as the strong and positive Mikey, but when everyone wasn't looking, he was crying his heart out..."

Draken stayed quiet, continuing to listen to her.

"Mikey's really cool, ain't he?" Y/n released a brief chuckle, a small soft smile forming on her lips.

"That's Mikey for you." Draken responded.

"I hope nothing bad happens anymore." Draken's eyes widened as he suddenly noticed the fact that Y/n suddenly started crying, her lips and hands were in a trembling state right now.

"I-If you guys... you guys..." Her voice cracked, slowly toning down, she gripped on her sweater tightly. Y/n tried her hardest to stop her tears quickly, but they just kept on coming. "If you guys were to disappear..."

"Y/n..."

"I don't think I can live with myself with that!" She breaks down, quickly wiping away her tears even though it was useless.

Y/n didn't even realize how stressed and worried she was after Draken almost died. She was too caught up in focusing on Mikey that she even forgot how her state was.

"I... I don't want-" Y/n was cut off when she felt two arms wrap around her out of blue.

"Y/n..." It was Mikey's voice, he was the one who's holding her.

"Mikey..." Her eyes turned over to the male, he was looking straight back at her. She was about to say another word when he buried his head on her neck and tightened the hug even more.

"I'll never let that happen. I promise." Mikey told. "I'll protect everyone, you can count on me with that."

Y/n felt another pair of arms around her a moment later, it was Draken.

"Don't go around thinking of those negative thoughts, you dummy." Draken told but it only made the female cry even more causing Draken and Mikey to laugh at her softly.

"You're such a crybaby, Y/n." Mikey pats her head.

"Look who's talking." Y/n sniffed, she then immediately hugged the two back as tightly as ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.7K 61
"𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨, 𝙄 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪" - In every universe, in every timeline, if the...
575K 29.6K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...
2.2K 81 42
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
215K 5K 13
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...