The Vampire Dairies.

Od HazzaStyles2021

Based on season Four of TVD... It began with the acknowledgement that everything for Ellie Gilbert has change... Více

Cast.
One: Growing Pains. Part Two.
Two: Memorial.
Two: Memorial. Part Two.
Three: The Rager.
Three: The Rager. Part Two.
Four: The Five.
Four: The Five. Part Two.
Five: The Killer.
Five: The Killer. Part Two.
Six: We All Go a Little Mad.
Six: We All Go a Little Mad. Part Two.
Seven: My Brother's Keeper.
Seven: My Brother's Keeper. Part Two.
Eight: We'll Always Have Bourbon Street.
Eight: We'll Always Have Bourbon Street. Part Two.
Nine: O Come, All Ye Faithful.
Nine: O Come, All Ye Faithful. Part Two.
Ten: After School Special.
Ten: After School Special. Part Two.
Eleven: Catch Me If You Can.
Eleven: Catch Me If You Can. Part Two.
Twelve: A View to a Kill.
Twelve: A View to a Kill. Part Two.
Thirteen: Into the Wild.
Thirteen: Into the Wild. Part Two.
Fourteen: Down the Rabbit Hole.
Fourteen: Down the Rabbit Hole. Part Two.
Fifteen: Stand by Me.
Fifteen: Stand by Me. Part Two.
Sixteen: Bring It On.
Sixteen: Bring It On. Part Two.
Seventeen: Because the Night.
Seventeen: Because the Night. Part Two.
Eighteen: American Gothic.
Eighteen: American Gothic. Part Two.
Nineteen: Pictures Of You.
Nineteen: Pictures Of You. Part Two.
Twenty: The Originals.
Twenty: The Originals. Part Two.
Twenty-One: She's Come Undone.
Twenty-One: She's Come Undone. Part Two.
Twenty-Two: The Walking Dead.
Twenty-Two: The Walking Dead. Part Two.
Twenty-Three: Graduation.
Twenty-Three: Graduation. Part Two.

One: Growing Pains.

394 5 1
Od HazzaStyles2021

The next morning, Ellie was lay in bed...

She gasped and sat up and noticed she was in her bedroom. She began panting and freaking out, and Stefan appeared sitting on her bed.

Damon sat on her windowsill.

"Hey. Hey, calm down." Stefan says.

"Stefan?"

"Hey, I'm right here. I have been since last night. You've been in and out for hours." Stefan tells her.

"W... what happened?"

"You were in an accident." Said Stefan.

She began to remember going off the bridge.

"Oh, my God. Matt, is he...?"

"Alive? Ask Stefan. The hero." Damon said.

"No. No. I asked you to save him. It wasn't Stefan; he wanted to get me first, but I wouldn't let you."

"He's fine." Stefan tells her.

She signed.

"Thank you. I thought I... how did you...?"

"Ellie, I didn't save you. I wasn't fast enough. When Jeremy and Elena brought you to the hospital before all this happened... your injuries were worse than anyone knew. Meredith Fell made the choice to feed you my blood to heal you."

"It's creepy how she even ended up with your blood, if you ask me." Damon says.

"I'd like to know that too... but I've got more important things to do here..." Stefan said, looking at Damon.

"Um, guys? I'm kind of freaking out."

"Basically, Rebekah ran Matt's truck off the road, you had vampire blood in your system. You're in transition." Said Damon.

Stefan looked at him.

She started breathing heavily.

"Couldn't you break it to her in an easier way?" Stefan asked.

"Oh, my God. Does... does that mean that I... am I dead?"

Stefan looked down.

"No. No. No, that wasn't supposed to happen. Stefan, this isn't funny. You're joking? You gotta... you're not lying."

"Hey, calm down. I've talked to Bonnie. She said she's stronger than ever. There might be something she can do to help you." Stefan said, trying to calm her down.

"No. The only thing that's gonna help... is for you to feed and complete the transition." Said Damon.

"Stefan, please, get him out of my room."

"We have all day before she has to feed. A day to exhaust every possible way out of this. I'm not gonna give up until I find it." Said Stefan.

"There's no way out of it. We all know the drill. You feed or you die. There is no door number three."

"I was ready to die. I was supposed to die. Meredith took that from me. I don't want to be... I can't be a vampire."

Stefan placed his hand in hers.

"If there's something Bonnie can do, we have to try."

"We will. We'll try everything." Stefan said, glaring at Damon.

"Your choice, Ellie. As always." Damon said, walking out of her bedroom.

Downstairs, Damon poured himself a drink when Stefan walked down the hall...

"Way to get her hopes up for something that's never happened in the history of vampirism." Damon said.

"You weren't there the day Ellie looked me in the eyes and told me she absolutely never wanted this."

"Then you shouldn't have let her die." Said Damon.

"I never meant for her to die. She asked me to help Matt first. And I did. She wouldn't even let me get her seatbelt off. Like I'm not already blaming myself enough."

"And now the world has one more quarterback. Bravo, brother." Damon said.

"I've just made a decision that I'm gonna regret for the rest of my life. Now, if you aren't going to help, get the hell out. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure she doesn't turn."

A few minutes later, Ellie stood in the mirror, and she held her head and groaned...

She placed both hands on her head, trying to ease the pain. She placed her fingers on her gums, which were killing her. The light buzzed loudly, and she throws it across the room.

She saw Jeremy and Elena at her door.

"Jer. Elena." Ellie said.

Jeremy and Elena rushed forward, and all three of them hugged.

Ellie breathed deeply and moved back.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked.

"I watched Vicki go through this. She was a mess. Her emotions were all over the place. All these old memories come flooding back." Jeremy said.

Ellie blocked Jeremy out and stared at the other lamp across the room.

"I'm fine. I'm not Vicki." Ellie said.

"No, you're not." Elena said.

"You act like everything is ok so no one worries about you, but you need help."

Ellie kept hearing the buzzing from the lamp and stared at it.

"I said I'm fine, okay?" Ellie snapped.

Elena and Jeremy looked at her.

"I... I'm sorry. Have either of you talked to Bonnie?" Asked Ellie.

"Yeah. She said when I was shot, she pleaded with the witch spirits to bring me back. And they listened." Jeremy says.

"But the consequences were horrible." Ellie said.

"And what could be more horrible than you turning into a vampire?" Asked Elena.

Ellie looked at Elena.

"I didn't mean that. Well, not the way it sounded. We need our sister. Not another one of them." Elena says.

"Stefan's going to find a way out for me, I know he will. Everything's gonna be okay." Ellie tells them.

"I hope so. And I hope he finds it before the end of the day." Jeremy said and walked away.

"Do you..."

Ellie walked over to the other lamp, took the lampshade off and used her hand to crush the lightbulb.

With Bonnie, she looked at Klaus' burned body in the coffin when Tyler walked in...

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

She spun around.

"What is that doing here, Klaus? The deal we made with Tyler was you'd leave his body... and jump into someone else the first chance you got." She says.

"Yes, when I assumed I'd be a pile of ash. But apparently fate and oxygen intervened, and there I am. Put me back."

"I can't right now." She tells him.

"Your history teacher outed Tyler and Caroline to the Council. They're on a warpath and this body's vulnerable."

"I have to help Ellie before she has to feed."

"Ellie's dead. And no longer my concern."

"You're forgetting who just saved your life." She said.

"You're forgetting I can rip out your tongue."

He grabbed her by the throat.

"Now put me back."

"If I can keep Ellie human, you'll have an endless blood supply... to make your hybrids. Isn't that what you really want?" She asked, staring at him.

He pressed harder on her neck. Then let her go.

She turned to walk away when he sped to stand in front of her.

"Same rules apply. No one knows. No one. Do you understand me, Bonnie?"

At the hospital, Meredith walked down the hallway looking over a file when Pastor Young...

"Pastor Young, to what do we owe the honour? Don't tell me it's your blood pressure again." She says.

"Honestly, I wish it were. Blood bank's in the basement. One of you sweep the rooms."

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Adding security measures. The blood here has a habit of flying off the shelves."

"Who gave you that authority?" She asked, looking at him.

"The Council. They've entrusted me to secure the town. Unlike some of our founding families... I don't have conflicting interests."

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked.

"Alaric Saltzman told us everything, Meredith. Probably time to start looking for a new job."

Still at the hospital, Matt was putting on a jacket and was getting ready to leave the hospital...

Caroline stood behind him.

"Ellie doesn't wanna be a vampire."

"She doesn't want to be dead. And now she's not. This isn't your fault, Matt." She says.

"It's all my fault. I was driving. Stefan saved me. She's a vampire because of me."

"Shh. Cool it on the V-word. I'm a fugitive. I'm supposed to be halfway to Florida." She said.

"If the Council's after you, why are you here?"

"Because I don't know where to go. Tyler's dead. My best friend's transitioning. Everything's different now." She said, and started crying.

He wrapped his arms around her.

She heard footsteps and a radio, and she sped away.

"Can I help you?" Matt asked.

"Sorry."

The guy spoke into his walkie-talkie, saying it's all good.

Carol was being arrested at the Lockwood...

"What's going on?" Carol asked.

"We just need to ask you a few questions about your son."

"You can't arrest me. I'm the mayor." Carol said.

"Not anymore you're not."

Later, Liz Forbes out of her cop car...

"Sorry, Liz. You're not going to work today."

"What are you talking about? What's going on?" Asked Liz.

"They're taking your badge. You're not fit to protect us anymore."

Liz scoffed. "You have no idea what you're up against."

"On the contrary, Liz. I've already taken your deputies. Got the town's vervain supply. Including a secret stash found at the Salvatore house. We're making our move."

With Caroline, she was at home packing up her things...

Her phone rang, and she saw her mom was calling her.

Caroline: "Mom. Hey."

Liz: "Caroline, where are you? Tell me it's far away."

Caroline: "Where am I? Good question. Just a whole lot of boring highways. Why? Is everything okay?"

Caroline is suddenly grabbed and drops her phone.

Liz: "Caroline, what's going on?"

Someone injected her with vervain and she groaned.

Back with Stefan and Ellie, they sat at the table, and he had made her a sandwich...

"Just take a bite. Staring at it isn't going to do anything."

"Fine." She said, groaning, and took a bite of the sandwich.

"It's disgusting."

"No, it's, um..." She said, chewing the sandwich.

"Disgusting. You can say it."

"Yeah, I think I'm going to puke." She says truthfully, spitting the sandwich into her hand. "I'm sorry."

"Not your fault."

"I never thought I'd be saying this, but I can't stop thinking about blood." She says.

"I should've saved you first. You shouldn't be going through this."

"If you had saved me, Matt would be dead. What do you think I'd be going through then? I'm glad you listened to me." She tells him.

He poured himself a drink and looked away.

"Stefan, look at me. You did the right thing. You did what you always do; you respected my choices." She said.

"And what am I supposed to do if Bonnie can't figure out a way to help you, huh? Because then you'll have another choice: either let yourself die... or be a vampire."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Oh, my God. Did I just say, cross that bridge?" She asked, laughing.

"You're laughing. I'm almost pretty certain you don't think that's actually funny."

"I can't stop." She said, laughing.

"Your emotions are a bit heightened today."

She continued laughing and he looked down at her.

"A lot heightened." He says, smiling softly. "Wait for it."

Her laughter soon died down and she started crying.

"There we go. That's the emotion I'm looking for. Hey. Shh."

He wrapped his arms around her, and she cried into his chest.

"It's okay. It's okay. You got me."

"I'm sorry, I..." She said.

He pulled her out of the hug and grabbed her face.

"Listen to me. No matter what happens, I'm here for you. I can help you."

She nodded. "I know you are."

She closed her eyes and groaned.

He looked out the window.

"Why don't you go back upstairs where it's dark? I'll clean up."

"Thank you." She said, smiling, and walked upstairs to her room and fell onto her bed.

With Rebekah, she was at the mansion, and she looked at Klaus' drawings...

She swiped everything from the table onto the floor.

She heard someone approaching.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a lady."

"Good advice. Have you seen one?" Asked Damon.

"Tragic about Ellie. Not to make a grey cloud grayer, but does Matt even have automobile insurance?"

"Ellie died because of you! She's dead!" He shouted.

He went at her with the stake, and she pinned him against the boxes. She forced him to drop it, and she got shot in the back. Damon ran off.

She then got hit in the chest and her skin turned grey, and she fell to the floor.

Later, Ellie held a photo frame in her hands of herself, her mom, and her dad. She smiled softly...

She heard a bang coming from downstairs.

"Stefan. Stefan! Stefan!" She shouted.

She got up from the bed.

"Stefan?" She asked, running downstairs.

She stopped, seeing three men pointing their guns at Stefan.

"Ellie, don't move." Stefan tells her.

Ellie looked at the man, who looked to be a priest.

"Who the hell are you? And what are you doing in my house?" She asked.

"Shh. Shh." Stefan whispered, shaking his head.

Later, Tyler, who was actually Klaus inside his body, he was sitting in the caves and his phone rings...

He saw Tyler's mom calling him.

"Ah, you incessant woman."

Tyler: "Hey, Mom. What's up?"

Carol: "Tyler, thank God. Are you okay?"

Tyler: "Fine, why? What's going on?"

Carol: "Pastor Young had me arrested this morning. The Council grilled me on your whereabouts. Tyler, don't tell me where you are. The less I know, the better."

Tyler: "Mom, I'm okay. Relax."

Carol: "You didn't answer your phone, honey. I was scared you were with Caroline."

Tyler: "Why? What happened to Caroline?"

Carol: "The Council took her."

Tyler: "What do you mean they took her?"

Later, a black van was in between two police cars, and they had their sirens on...

Caroline watched Rebekah wake up, and she sat beside her. Rebekah grunted and pulled on the ropes.

"Vervain ropes. Looks like Alaric outed us all to the Council."

"The Council? What exactly do they think they can do to me?" Asked Rebekah.

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard and Caroline and Rebekah bodies floated up, but the vervained ropes kept them down.

Glass shattered everywhere. The van skidded to a stop, and it fell on its side.

Caroline and Rebekah groaned.

"What the hell happened?" Rebekah asked.

One of the cop cars escaped, and it skidded to a stop. Klaus pulled the door off its hinges.

"Tyler?"

"I'm harder to kill than you think."

Rebekah stared at him and he broke Caroline free.

The cop car was coming back.

"You're alive? How are you alive?" Caroline asked.

"No time. Come on, we gotta go."

He lifted Caroline out of the van and Rebekah looked at him.

"Wait. What about me?" Asked Rebekah.

"Keep them busy, little sister."

Rebekah watched him run from the van and her eyes widened.

"No. That's not possible."

Back at the Gilbert's house, Damon was picking up a lamp and Liz walked in...

"They're gone. Whoever nailed Rebekah took them too. Please tell me you have something. Anything." Damon said.

Meredith and Elena walked into the living room upon hearing Liz.

"I can't. The Council locked Carol and me out of our offices, files, computers, everything." Liz said.

"So the Mayor and the Sheriff never contemplated a back-up plan, Liz?" Asked Damon.

"Damon, relax." Elena said.

"When Caroline called to say she got away, did she know where they were planning on taking her?" Meredith asked.

"No, she was in some van in the middle of nowhere and managed to escape." Liz says.

"Perfect. We've narrowed it down to nowhere." Damon said.

Matt knocked on the door and he walked in.

"Hey. Is Ellie here?"

Damon sped over to him and grabbed him, pinning him against a wall.

"In what world are you the one that gets to live, huh? And Ellie dies." Damon said.

Elena, Meredith, and Liz walked over to try to get Damon off Matt.

"Let him go, Damon." Elena says.

"Damon, stop. It wasn't his fault. It's mine. I fed Ellie, Stefan's blood." Meredith said.

"Let him go, Damon. Now." Liz tells him.

Matt was gasping for breath. Damon let him go and Matt breathed heavily.

With Ellie, she was inside the house, sitting at a table with Pastor Young...

She could hear everything that was happening around her. Every sound was annoying her.

"Still wanna be a writer? I remember how you'd read your short stories to my daughter when you'd babysit. She still loves writing because of you."

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked, staring over at him.

"My deputies can watch out for us here. No vampires have been invited in."

She looked at the clock that ticked loudly in her head.

"Look, Ellie, I know it sounds crazy, but years ago... it was your parents who were advocating having an emergency plan like this. Never thought we'd actually have to use it."

She gasped and covered her eyes.

"Ellie? Ellie, are you okay?"

She became fidgety, and she scratched her arm and looked around.

"I don't know. Where's Stefan? Where is he? Where's Stefan? Where is he?" She asked.

She started breathing heavily.

"Where he can't hurt you."

"What are you talking about? He would never hurt me. You have no idea what you're talking about. I need him. Where is he?" She asked, getting impatient.

"I know that wherever you go, Salvatore vampires seem to follow. You hungry?"

"No." She said.

She just wanted Stefan, why was that so hard to understand.

"So we'll hold Stefan until Damon comes searching for you two. Then we'll use Rebekah to lure her siblings back into town. You'll give us the white oak stake."

She grabbed her head.

"And then we will exterminate the entire vampire race for good."

He placed a plate in front of her, and she started breathing heavily, and she looked at the blood on the meat.

"Something wrong? Ellie, you okay?"

Her vision blurred.

"Yeah." She said.

She looked at him, and she heard his pulse beating. Then the clock ticked, then the whistling from the kettle in the cooker.

"No. No, I've gotta get out of here." She said and ran out of the house.

"Get her!"

She stopped running, and she looked at the sun and used her arm to cover her eyes.

She saw a man standing in front of her, and he punched her, knocking her unconscious.

Song:
No song was played in this scene.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

416K 11.2K 82
❛You will always be my almost love...❜ ❛Mind blown. Honestly, I haven't read a fanfic quite like this and I'm all here for it👏❜ ❛Thi...
4.5K 190 45
Based on Season Two of TVD ... Ellie and Elena's doppelgänger, Katherine Pierce, arrives in Mystic Falls, and her reasons for returning to Mystic Fal...
1.1K 132 16
I don't know if this is right or not, it's been a terrible three years since I returned to Mystic Falls. I lost many of my family members, my ex-love...
3.1K 162 45
Based on season Five of TVD... It begins with a sense of hope for Elena. After a very passionate summer with Damon, Ellie becomes unaware of Stefan's...