Revert

By FauziaAshraf

Ameera's an 18 year old girl. Born Muslim but wasn't practicing Islam properly. Shy, insecure and selfless. S... More

H E L L O
D E S C R I P T I O N
C H A R A C T E R S
P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S C H A P T E R
Not a chapter!

T W E N T Y S I X

603 33 11
By FauziaAshraf

‎بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Importance of Jummah is stated in one of hadith of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): "There is an hour on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while offering Salat and asks something from Allah Almighty, then Allah will definitely fulfill his demands and Prophet Muhammad (SAW) pointed out the shortness of that particular time with his hands." (Bukhari)
****************************************

Ameera's POV-
It's Friday today. I'm so excited to meet Taskeen and do Jummah prayer with her.

Ameera's outfit^

I quickly got ready and informed my parents about my hangout with Taskeen. I checked my phone, purse, and shades. It was a beautiful day, so peaceful. I got in the car and started driving to the masjid.

Ahmed and Taskeen will meet me there. I arrived after 30 minutes.

Oh no I'm late...ya Rabbi today's traffic was horrible -_- jummah ke din itna traffic kyun

I stood there in aw of Masjid. The masjid was absolutely beautiful.

Ah, I could admire this masjid forever.

I saw a girl pacing outside the masjid. Upon closer look, I recognized her as Taskeen. I was late by 15 minutes. She is going to kill me. I got out of the car heading straight to her. She saw me and at her watch. I gave her an apologetical look.

"Sorry sorry I know I'm late but yaar aaj traffic bohat tha uprse accident bhi hua tha" her expression softened upon my explanation. (Translation: Traffic was too much plus there was an accident)

"It's fine. Alhamdulillah that you are okay. Bhai was going crazy when you didn't pick up his calls"

"What?! He called bu- I didn't..." I checked my phone for notifications and sure enough there were around 10 missed calls along with 4 messages.

Ahmed🤪-
Did you leave yet?

Ahmed🤪-
Kahan ho? (Where are you?)

Ahmed🤪-
All good? Where are you?

Ahmed🤪-
Princess where are you? Should I come to get you?

I checked for the notification button and it was off. Damn I'm so dead. I looked her with sheepish expression "notifications were off"

"Ah, that explains why you didn't attend any calls or reply to any messages" she grinned.

"Hey! I love your outfit btw it looks great on you" I exclaimed.

Taskeen's outfit^

"JazakAllah khair" she beamed at me. We got inside the masjid. Prayer started 5 minutes later.

After the prayer, we sat inside for some time talking. Suddenly Taskeen looked at me with mischief in her eyes. I raised an eyebrow at her and she gave me a wicked smile in return.

"I have an idea. Let's prank Ahmed" I gave her a blank face and started to protest but she cut me off saying "You want to know if my brother likes you more than a friend yes?" I nod my head "Then just do as I say".

She explained her plan and by the end of it, she was grinning and I was a bit worried.

********

I hid behind a pillar as I saw Taskeen make her way to Ahmed's car. There he stood, tensed. His eyes were searching for something or more like someone. As he spotted Taskeen, his eyes held some sort of relief in them but his face soon had a frown.

"Tas where's Ameera?" He asked confused. Taskeen didn't meet his gaze. "Ah is she in the restroom? Ya, that must be it" Taskeen didn't respond.

Damn, I must admit she is too good at this. If only I could do acting like her. *sigh* you guys guessed it right. I can't do acting even if I have to save my life. *facepalms*

"Tas you're scaring me where is she?" Ahmed held Taskeen's shoulders and made her look at him. Ahmed looked taken aback. "Sis what is it? Why are you crying?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"Bhai... I finished praying and..." she start hiccuping while explaining this got him tensed and tbh I started to get worried too.

"And what? Stop crying and tell me clearly or else how will I understand what you are saying" he chuckled nervously running a hand through his hair.

"Bhai... uh I got a call from Ameera's phone some lady picked up saying Ameera got in an accident while getting here and they took her to hospital" he stood still, not moving. "Bro please say something" Taskeen shook him. That got him out of his deep thoughts.

"Accident?! Hospital? NO NO this is all my fault I shouldn't have called her to hang out with you or I should have picked her up" he stuttered and started pacing back and forth running hands through his hair making them messier."Hospital, which hospital did they take her to?"

"Uh I don't- I don't remember the name. She said something but it slipped my mind"

Uh oh, now Ahmed looked pissed and tbh I never saw him angry or pissed so this was new to me. He glared at her making her gulp. For a second she looked scared for real.

I think this prank is going too far I should step in now or idk what Ahmed will do.

As I was about to move from my place behind the pillar Taskeen signaled me to stay where I was. I stood there confused.

Ahmed started screaming angrily at her "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? How can you forget the hospital's name? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO ME AND HOW COULD YOU FORGET IT? Ya rabbi how will I know where she is now? You know how much I love her then how could you be so careless?" He put his hands in his pocket to remove his phone and started dialing.

"Finally you confessed big bro. Aww, I'm so proud of you" Taskeen started pulling at his cheeks which he slapped away and looked at her as if she lost her mind. "Chill bro, nothing happened to your princess" she teased him and started laughing. She turned to look me and Ahmed followed her gaze. Our eyes met and his widened in shock.

He started walking towards me and I stood frozen in my place. He stopped in front of me. "You are okay?" He looked up and down to check for any sort of injuries. When he found none he looked up again confused. "What-how?"

"This was my revenge for all the pranks you did on me" Taskeen explained with her chin stuck out.

Looks like this prank had gone too far.

Chapter 26   
Please vote and comment.
********
Assalamu Alaikum beautiful people!
How are you all doing? Late update I know sorry for that😅
Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Let me know what you think of this chapter🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 16.5K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...
36.2K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...
192K 17.6K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
271K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...