๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž | ๐๐“๐’ ๐Ÿ–๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

By -JIMINSFAVBLACKIE

. . ... More

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผณ ๏ผฉ๏ผณ ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
Important A/n
Important, please read.
๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐€๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐‹๐ฒ๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ 
"My introduce?" ~Kim Taehyung
MINI FACTS
MORE FACTS
Habits
iconic lines
Random facts that you don't need to know but now you know
BT21 character
Re's pets
:) Scenarios (:
DREAM COME TRUE
DREAM COME TRUE PT2
A drunken lymin live
"I am disgusted"
She knows by J Cole
"...Strangers in a house."PT1
"Thank you."
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
"I'm fine."
"They get sad when they Fight"
MIMI๐ŸŒŸ started their live: Hey, it's my birthday :)
(: Social Media :)
BTS'Mini caught in another dating rumors
Twitter #2
Instagram Jimin and Areum
BTS' Jimin and Mini allegedly dating after being caught kissing.
Instagram
Fans anraged and disgusted by reporters way of work
Instagram #Still don't know
Instagram #idk ft. Jin
BTS'Mini safely arrived back in Korea from Paris
Instagram #idk yet lmao
Instagram #idk
Instagram #still dk lmao
"I just met Mini..."
BTS' Mini on her way to Paris
Naeum (RM + Mini) bonding time
๏ผฉ๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ“
Incorrect quotes#1
Incorrect quotes #2
๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ
" I love you."
Date [Lymin ver:)]
" Jesus-Fucking-Christ"
20 K SPECIAL
INSTAGRAM (20K SPECIAL PT1)
Are BTS' Jimin and Mini confirming...(20K SPECIAL PT2)
TWITTER (20K SPECIAL PT3)
" Nicki" (20K SPECIAL PT4)
INSTAGRAM (20K SPECIAL PT5)
Fans are shocked... ( 20K SPECIAL PT6)

" Her Jimin" OMFGSKSJIZBZ

682 18 26
By -JIMINSFAVBLACKIE

2020 early 2021
Pre-dating lymin

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU IGNORE IT, It will always have some effect on you. That's how life works. It hurts but that's how it is.

Recently, the fandom had gotten bigger. International wide. It's fun and exciting but the wider the fandom the more haters. The more fans you get, the more the toxicity grows. Sadly that's how it goes.

Everyone struggles with their insecurities and having people pointing them out never helps. Sometimes 'fans' forget that idols are people too. Everyone, every member were affected by that and Jimin sadly wasn't left out of it.

Being the last member to join the group, he didn't get a lot of training time which included vocal practice, dancing and all that. He would often talk about how he felt insecure about his vocals, which are by the way heavenly. He always had his members and fans reassuring him, but when so called 'Fans' started bullying him for it, those thoughts got worse.

Not only would they put down his vocals, they would also body shame him. Highly inappropriate jokes were made on his body and his "femininity". It was obvious that he knew about those jokes and it was obvious that it affected him. Areum noticed. She always did.

Areum would always try to help him. Help him ignore them. Bring up his mood and confidence but she didn't have control over the internet. If she did all these posts would be gone in a second. She always did her best and Jimin noticed.

He knew that if he ever needed anything, Areum would always be their for him. As she never failed to mention that. He knew but he didn't feel like burdening her.

It was night and Jimin was more emotionally vulnerable. It was really getting to him. At that moment, Jimin really needed someone to talk to. That someone being Areum.

Areum was in her room, reading a book. It was her night routine. Getting ready for bed and reading a book. It honestly never bored her.

Jimin knocked at her door which made her look up.

" Come in." Hearing her approval, Jimin slowly opened the door.

The lights were closed so she couldn't quite see him yet, but she managed to see his teary eyes. She got a bit worried.

" Jimin." Her voice was soft and welcoming. It made any anxious thoughts clouding his mind, calm down. " Is there something you need?"

" I," Voice cracking, he cleared his throat. " I just want to talk. "

Finally seeing the desperate look on his, she welcomed unto her bed. " What's going on?"

He couldn't find the right words. He tried expressing the pain he was experiencing, the discouragement and dissapointment but nothing came out. So, he cried. Crying isn't feminine. Crying isn't weakness. Crying expresses the emotions words fail to express.

Areum rubbed his back as he had lowered his head. The sight broke her. She knew what was happening but could only wish that it wouldn't affect him too much.

" I know. I know. " She whispered as he sobbed softly. He looked up at her, eyes and nose red. She nodded at him which told him to let it out. And so he did.

She slowly got closer to him. Not wanting to make him in anyway uncomfortable. She wrapped her arms around him. Jimin turned to her and leaned into her embrace. He gripped unto her shirt in pain. Not physical but emotional.

Areum rubbed his back and whispered soft things in his ears. Reassuring him that it was okay. That his feelings were valid. What Jimin couldn't see was that the one that held him, was crying.

Tears streamed down her face at the sight of HER JIMIN'S broken state. She felt almost useless. She couldn't do anything to stop it. Stop the hate and she hated it.

" I-I wish it could all just stop. " Jimin sobbed in her shirt. Those words silenced her for a few seconds as she herself held back a sob.

" I know, baby. So, do I." She looked up trying to stop her own tears.

Pulling him into a more comfortable position, she stared blankly at the wall.

"Everything will be okay. I'll make sure of it."

Those emotions and feelings were still there, but being with her healed that wound just a little bit. Jimin was calming down and silence was taking place.

"How do you do it?" His words came out as a whisper, but she heard him.

"Do what?"

"See those comments and ignore them. " He pushed himself up a bit to be able to see her a bit. " You've been getting so much hate comments ever since the lineup was announced. How did you continue?"

" I don't know. I'm not an optimist but I guess I tried to fake that mindset until it became mine. I don't know, I'm saying nonsense." Areum smiled at him. " I'm sorry that I can't take it all away. I really wish I could. But I promise I will always be there for you. No matter the time and context, I'll be there for you. "

" Thank you." She kissed the top of his head. He looked as if he was going to leave but Areum got him before he could.

" Stay. " Jimin looked at her, uncertain. " Stay the night. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yes. " He smiled at her before laying back down with a yawn. He held her close as she played with his hair, making him even more sleepy.

" I love you." He whispered drifting to sleep.

Areum chuckled. " I love you too."

As Idols, they had gotten a lot of love and sadly a lot of hate. Tho, some thought they didn't see it , they actually did. They would ignore it but it was there. No matter how much you ignore it, It will always have some effect on you. That's how life works. It hurts but that's how it is.

Bonus:

The next day, Areum left to talk with their company on this subject. The hate towards was getting out of hands and the company needed to do something about it.

Of course she wasn't alone for that. She had their leader to explain it in more depth. The disgusting jokes, the people, and everything that was relevant was brought up.

" We'll release a statement on this, immediately. " Their head chef told them.

" Thank you so much. " Areum and Namjoon bowed, a smile on her face.

" Thank you for taking care of your band mate."

" Of course."

They got out of the meeting room. " Good job." Namjoon told her.

" Thank you. "

Later that day, the company warned netizens. Telling them that they would be taking legal actions against those who are sending hate to the idol. Apologies were issued while other's continued trolling not realizing what was coming.

" Thank you." Jimin engulfed Areum in a hug.

She smiled. " Anytime, Jimin."

A/n:

Hi!

What do we think of this?

IDOLS ARE HUMAN TOO

TOXIC MASCULINITY AIN'T IT

The context of this chapter is sadly real. After the map of the soul online concert, the hate towards Jimin had gotten disgustingly high. R*pe jokes were made, mocking, bodyshaming and a lot more. Fans from other fandoms attacked him. Made fun of his past with eating disorders. And way more.

Yes, Big hit did put out a statement and they did take legal actions. Thank god for that.

The whole situation was disgusting and shouldn't have ever happened.

Okay, I'm done.

This is part of the Lymin series. I'm really excited for this.

Sorry this one isn't that long.

6 am and I still haven't slept. So now I'ma go to sleep.

Thank you for reading.

2023 edited A/n:

Lord this chapter. Each time I re-read it I'm like amazed by my own writing. This is probably one of my best chapters ever.

I hope you guys love it as much as I do.

It isn't long but it feels long.

Sadly, the whole situation isn't fictional as the hate Jimin was getting was very real. It was disgusting. Til this day, BTS has to deal with these disgusting comments.

We can only hope for it end.

Thank you.

Daniel <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...
709K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: โ€ขImagines ๐Ÿ’ญ โ€ขScenarios ๐Ÿ“– โ€ขFluff ๐Ÿ’“ โ€ขAngst ๐Ÿ˜ข โ€ขRomance โค๏ธ โ€ขSmut ๐Ÿ˜ โ€ขMi...
1.2K 91 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...
172K 4.8K 75
"๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ, ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ...