Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala
82) A Thousand Years

60) Love Is In The Air

10.3K 689 218
By Basictales

🦋

Glossy lips circled, echoing a beautiful tune.

Raven hair long and shiny were closed in a loose bun with few tendrils free here and there.

The lady in a pretty white dress glanced at the birds singing, sitting on the window. With their coos overlapping her whistling tune.

This life seemed new, a little bit better than the old one.

The circle of her lips flattened and stretched into a small smile remembering the shine in their brown eyes.

She let them touch her for the first time. She touched him for the first time.

Since they have seen each other in their most real and raw form. They have been nothing but happy and satisfied.

Especially her husbands.

The smile never leaves their lips. When she is near them, they shower her with love or keep staring at her for long hours.

And when she is far from them. They still smile like a love sick husband remembering every second of their first sexual touch.

It's only been two days and she was feeling the change.

Digvijay who was the most rigid and inexpressive was expressing his love to her more now. They never talked about the piano or the past after that morning.

She never knew men can be so happy and satisfied after a desireful night.

She feels like their love for each other has now increased tenfold. All thanks to her stupid yet beneficial decision of touching herself without closing the door.

She was whisking the batter for the pancake when someone hugged her from behind.

She gasped, surprised by the intruder. But then the smile came back to her lips realizing it was digvijay,"What are you making?" he whispered, fanning his hot breath on her ears.

Aadya shivered slightly, the smell of his mouth and the hotness of his breath entrancing her,"Pancakes. You will eat right," she said, turning her eyes to him.

"I will eat whatever you will make. However, you don't have to, my jaan (My life). It's not your work," his voice came out husky while his arms entwined more to her thin figure.

With a shake of her head she drew her attention again to the whisking batter and said softly, "I like cooking for you. I want to learn to make everything for my husbands."

Digvijay smiled at her words and pressed his lips to the arc of her neck, he whispered,"You already are a best wife. You don't have to learn anything for us."

Her hands stopped and she glanced at him.

He was looking at her lovingly with a small smile dancing on his lips. It's rare, she cherished it.

"You know you make me nervous when you start acting so romantic suddenly," she whispered, her eyes locked with his, however the shyness crawled every part of her skin.

"Now knowing that is satisfying my ego," the smile turned into a devil smirk and she broke down in a bashful smile.

Pushing him away from her she turned her head to the other side as now it was very hard to hide that precious red blush,"Shut up. Let me do my work. Or I will burn everything," she said, softly trying to focus on the work in hand.

But boy it was difficult when your husband keeps gawking at you like you are his favorite meal and he wants to devour you.

Digvijay chuckled at her bashfulness.

Spiking her shyness and nervousness more.

................

Rudra's nose scrunched up in the distaste.

The taste of burnt and brown pancakes was not so good in his mouth.

Even then when his wife looked at him with eagerness in her beautiful eyes he smiled. He smiled a full blown smile with a mouth full of burnt food.

"How is it sugar? Is it better than the pancakes you make,"Aadya asked, placing the pancakes on Vijay's plate. "Eat," she said, smiling and started applying the butter on the burnt french toast for Vikram.

"It tastes different," she looked up from the toast and raised a brow in question,"Good difference or bad difference," she asked.

"Of course it's good. It is better than the pancakes I make," the poor man said and Vikram chuckled at his response.

However his laugh ceased when Aadya placed the most burnt toast on his plate. He gulped seeing the black breakfast.

"You don't have to lie, sugar. I know no one likes burnt food," she said with a shake of her head, however Rudra cut her in between.

"But I like it," he said.

He took a huge bite of burnt toast she made and swallowed it down in one go, then continued,"In fact I love it. They are my new favorite. Burnt french toast with tons of butter on it and brown crispy pancakes," he said, his eating speed increasing now as he finished two burned toast in a minute.

"I agree," Vikram said with a mouth full. Aadya wiped the crisp of the toast from the corner of his mouth.

He smiled at her gesture and said, "But please darling don't apply this much butter. It will imbalance my fat intake," he said, grimacing at the real butter she was applying on his next toast.

"Why not? You should eat as much as you can. Fat, carbs everything. What if tomorrow your mother comes to me and tells me I'm not feeding you well ?" Aadya said, remembering the day Rudra's mother said the exact thing.

She scowled at the memory and placed the toast on Vikram's plate.

For herself she peeled an orange and popped one carpel in her mouth. It was sour yet delicious, she closed her eyes scrunching her nose.

Vikram smirked , as he took another bite of the burned food and said,"Oh don't worry about that. You are feeding me really well."

Aadya's eyes flung open and the redness gripped her white skin as she understood his intention behind those words.

She blinked her eyes few times remembering the moment he was feeding on her sex juices.

She glanced at Rudra through the corner of her eyes. He was squirming in his chair remembering the imperfect yet perfect blow job.

Vikram's evil smirk widened at her flustered state while Digvijay let out a chuckle.

Narrowing her eyes at smirking Vikram she said,"No I have made my mind that I will make you eat everything. You three just look at yourself. Six pack, eight pack what is it ? You are a man or a biscuit packet. If you go out like this what will people say? Their wife doesn't feed them well, that's why they are thin as a wire," she completed gesturing towards their stony body.

All the three men snapped their heads at her remark.

Thin as wire?

Is she losing her eyesight or what?

"Wire! Princess, look at me. Do I look like a wire to you !" Rudra said pointing to his abs, definitely offended by her words like the other two.

Getting up from his chair he opened his sweatshirt and threw it on her face, "Sugar!!" Aadya shrieked, removing the sweatshirt from her face.

"Look at it," he said, showing his muscles and the veins running on his dark skin.

Aadya ate another sour orange carpel and clicking her tongue she muttered with a shrug,"It's okay okay."

Rudra gasped dramatically and his eyes turned into a soccer ball when she told him he was only okay, okay.

Other girls drool over his ripped, chiseled, brown body and here his wife is not finding his body good enough!

"I bet you can't ignore this," it was Vikram who said it, arrogantly.

Aadya looked at him with a raised brow, "Oh really? "

"Yes my darling," Vikram passed her a tight lipped smile and in ten seconds he was also shirtless.

He was extremely proud of his body and virile. For every other girl he was the epitome of sexiness. Girls die to see him without a shirt. One can say his body is more ripped and hot than any Greek god.

However his wife only rolled her eyes and muttered a small,"Not interested."

Vikram's mouth hung open at her response, "You are lying," he accused.

Aadya giggled internally at the look on his face. His ego was literally bruised. However, maintaining a straight face, she deadpanned,"No I'm not."

She then looked at Digvijay who was silent till now,"Won't you do something ? I just said you are as thin as a wire my dear husband," she bit her lip hiding the cheeky smile escaping.

"Do you want me to do something? " he asked, wiping his hands with a tissue.

Aadya only shrugged in response and brought her attention to the other fruits on her plate.

Aadya was not accepting it at all but he also got up from his chair and opened his shirt. And in a minute showing his ripped dark body to her.

The orange in her hand dropped as she found herself surrounded by the three half naked Greek gods.

She fanned herself in her mind. That's what she wanted. Admiring their hot and sexy body early in the morning. Now she will not let them wear those gray and black sweatshirts again.

She was drooling at them from inside but from outside she just averted her gaze from their sexy body and started eating the grapes on her plate.

The three men literally gaped at her. They were shocked by her nonchalant behavior.

Digvijay pulled her to him, bringing her on his thighs.

Aadya only pouted at the sudden movement.

She let her both legs dangle at either side while her back rested against his chest.

Holding her jaw under a tight grip he made her look at him and said,"Don't lie Aadya. It doesn't suit you."

"I am not Lying," she said, pressing on the word 'lying'.

She swayed her dangling legs back and forth and said,"You three don't have the body which excites me" ignoring the curse coming from Rudra's side she popped a grape in her mouth, unbothered by the hurt on their handsome faces.

Vikram took a deep breath, trying to control the anger and jealousy surging through him. He again sat down on his seat and pointed his finger towards his eight pack abs,"Do you really don't find us hot."

"Ah nope," Aadya replied, dully making the three men look at her with a genuine shocked expression.

"You really don't like our body," Rudra asked in a small voice.

What's the benefit of having a Greek god-like body when your wife isn't into it?

"It's good," Aadya said, flatly. "But it can get better," she added, resting back to digvijay.

"What kind of physical changes do you want in us ?" Digvijay asked, looking down at his wife who was resting her head on the center of his chest.

"umm.." Aadya took her time, pretending to think. The three men stared at her as she tipped her finger on her chin, thinking about it deeply.

After much thought she opened her mouth and said,"Thoda sa... (A little) " Aadya trailed off.

She looked at her husbands who were watching her like a hawk. They were waiting for her to tell them what kind of body she likes in a man,"Will you change yourself according to my taste," she asked, softly.

"Yes," came the reply from the three sides, making her heart vibrate.

She smiled cheekily as they looked at her without blinking,"Thoda sa.. Thoda sa motu, (A little fat)" she uttered.

"What?"

The three men shouted, making the cheeky girl flinch at the loudness.

The trio were stunned to know that their Aadya wants them to get a little fat.

Aadya looked at them each one by one, the look on their face was funny. She tried to control her laugh but finally she burst out into laughter,"Look... look at your faces.. Ha ha." She was laughing while holding her tummy while her husbands were looking at her in shock.

"Oh my god. The look on your face is precious," she wiped the happy tears, still giggling.

She glanced at them again. The trio had their eyes narrowed at the little minx.

She tilted her head a little and glanced at digvijay whose was holding her tightly to him. "Sorrrry," she said with a cute little pout.

But it was of no use. She knew they would take revenge.

Rudra glared at her, his nose flaring in anger,"You know I was really hurt knowing my wife doesn't like my body," he said, inching closer to her.

"Oh,"Aadya mumbled, playing with her fingers.

"You really are not interested in my body, hn?" Vikram came close to her as Aadya bit her lips shaking her head right to left.

Both the men raised their hands to take their revenge as digvijay held her in one place.

However she was smart enough to place a long smooch on Digvijay's lips, catching him off guard.

His arms loosened around her and breaking the smoochy kiss she ran away from there.

"You idiot," Vikram cursed at Digvijay and ran with Rudra to catch that cheeky little fox.

Digvijay sat there, touching his lips. The little minx has played with him well. The loud sound of her giggles broke his trance.

Aadya was running like a little furry kitten from here and there to save herself from the wrath of the two monsters.

Her giggles were making the whole house alive. The sweetest smile was coming on her pink lips every time she was looking at her angry husbands.

The happiness on her face bewitched their mind and caged their heart. Her smile slowly grew on the trio's face and they smiled, chuckled and laughed while trying to catch their little wife.

The addiction was getting strong with every passing second. The addiction of her warmth, her smile, her love and her.

So immersed in the moment she didn't notice digvijay coming out of the dining room. She was running and looking behind Vikram and Rudra unaware of Digvijay who was about to tackle her.

Her giggles sealed and a gasp left her mouth when she stumbled to Digvijay's hard chest.

She blinked lightly and in instinct the word left her mouth,"Baby."

The trio only smirked and in a minute Aadya found herself in Digvijay's arms.

Digvijay dropped her on the sofa and an "uff" escaped her mouth as she bounced on it.

"Get ready for your punishment," whispered Vikram in her ears.

"No," Aadya whispered back, too afraid to face the outcome of her little joke.

But the outcome was sweet. Sweeter than any honey as it brings out another round of loud giggles from her.

Vikram attacked her neck, tickling her. She jerked her head to the other side but it was no use as he rained tickles on her neck while his lips showered kisses on her face.

She screamed with laughter as digvijay tickled her tummy while Rudra tickled the sole of her feet, arising tingling on her feet.

"No. No." she cried with eyes full of tears and a smile full of joy as they tickled her all together.

Even the three men were smiling seeing her beaming with laughter.

Her laugh was echoing in the between the silent tall wall of their home, getting louder and louder as digvijay started blowing raspberries on her tummy.

"Oh Maa. Please no... stop it," she said between her giggles but they didn't stop.

Finally they stopped when she said her tummy was aching from so much laughter. They watched her as she took some deep breaths, the smile still lingering on her lips.

"Do you really don't like our body? " asked Rudra, after a minute.

"Do you really, really want me to gain a little weight? Get a little fat?" Vikram said. He has promised her he will give her whatever she asks. But this is a little too much. Though he loves to eat sweets, he works hard on his body too.

For him his eight pack abs, his body is too precious. It's a thing of his pride. But his wife doesn't like it. Should he change himself according to her preference?

"Umm," his train of thought broke when he heard Aadya.

She was trying to breathe evenly.

After taking her time she finally said the truth,"I like you for you not for your body or for your money. No matter if you are fat, thin, black, white, short, tall. I will like you. Because I like what's inside you. Your looks don't matter to me now. But your heart does. You three are good people. You care about me so much, after Abhi only you have given me a complete family. You three are great husbands. I am lucky to have you. I will always be with you no matter what everything changes in me and you or our surroundings. I will always like you," she whispered softly.

Everything was silent for a moment. She didn't dare to meet their eyes after the first time voicing out her feelings.

She used to think speaking all this would be hard but it was not. The words just cascaded down from her mouth.

"You think I am a good person? " it was Vikram who whispered.

"Yes, you are."

"You really like me darling? "

"Yes."

His eyes trailed on her face for a long minute then he asked, "What if I did something bad? I mean really bad. What will you do? "

His words scared her and she met his eyes. His eyes were silent.

She placed her hand on his neck, bringing him closer to her.

Looking deep in his eyes as their lips lingered close to each other she whispered,"I will kill you in my style." With which she sealed her lips to his.

While her lips locked with Vikram she felt a kiss on her tummy and the sole of her feet.

She smiled at the kiss. The truth was, even she didn't know what she would do.

.............

People say he doesn't talk much. He is an introvert. He never proved them wrong. He was a silent man until she came and drew out words from him.

Even now he has so much to say but for now he settled with staring at her.

His lips tilted up seeing a small smile shining on her lips. She was biting her lip to control the smile but it escaped.

"What ? What's going on in your head?" he asked in a whisper.

Aadya looked up from the tie between her fingers. She met his eyes and looked away blushing red.

He furrowed his eyebrows. Her skin was radiating more turning crimson.

"Nothing," Aadya shook her head and mumbled.

Controlling the smile surging through her lips she focused on tying the tie knot. She had raised her neck a little as he was few inches taller than her.

After spending a long weekend with her he and Rudra were going to the office. Vikram will stay with her in the home. They don't want to go to the office, leaving their wife back at home however they have to.

"What are you smiling about? Tell me," said Digvijay, seeing how hard she was trying to control her giggles.

Aadya shook her head and uttered,"Nothing."

Digvijay pursed his lips and pulled her close to him by her waist,"Tell me what you are smiling at. It's not about that prank at the breakfast table right?"

Aadya shook her head, chuckling and said,"You know when I was a kid. I used to watch this scene in movies. Heroine tying hero's tie," taking a pause she continued, "Then after the movie would end. I would go to my room and start acting like I am the heroine who is tying a tie on her imaginary hero's collar."

"Cute," Digvijay spoke, tracing his fingertips to her cheeks.

"Cute! It was stupid and embarrassing. Especially when your mother catches you having an imaginary kiss with your imaginary hero," she murmured the last part, feeling as embarrassed as when she was six.

"Imaginary kiss with an imaginary hero," he said, amusement dancing in his sharp brown eyes.

Aadya rolled her eyes and pressed the small furrow of his white shirt,"Yes, I was that dreamy."

"It was not dreamy. It was just you know what will come in your way," he said with a hidden smile.

Aadya's brows furrowed together and with confusion she asked,"what do you mean? "

"I mean this," he said, and captured her lips.

Aadya giggled at the kiss, equally participating. Their lips danced to each other, while their fingers graced each other tight, turning into a fist.

This kiss was as electrifying as their first kiss. He felt it, so did she. Their hearts inclined together, so were their emotions.

Finally they broke the kiss, a satisfying smile dancing on their lips.

"I love the way you taste,"he whispered, resting his forehead against her.

She bit her lips, looking up at him through under her eyelashes, "I love the way you hold me,"she whispered back.

"I don't want to go babe," he almost groaned, she giggled and spoke softly,"Then don't go my dear husband."

He only sighed, he had to go. Work is worship afterall.

"Will you help me with my tie please," breaking the embrace Aadya glanced towards the door.

Rudra was standing there all ready for the office.

She smiled at her sugar and walking to him she spoke,"But sugar your tie is already in its place," she straightened the tie on his collar.

Rudra pouted internally. He thought about it for a second.

"Alright can you fix this for me," he said and broke the button off his black shirt.

Aadya's brow lifted in surprise for a moment and then she burst out laughing.

Placing her palm under his jaw, she placed a long kiss on his right cheek and said,"okay my sugar. I will fix it for you," she smiled and scrambled to get the needle and thread box.

"You know right that you can just wear another shirt,"Aadya spoke, sewing the button on the shirt carefully. She does not want to hurt her sugar with the needle.

Rudra looked down at his wife whose whole concentration was not hurting him even slightly. He smiled hearing her however as she glanced at him his smile vanished and he spoke with a straight face,"This shirt is lucky for me."

Digvijay, who was wearing his shoes, smirked at his reply. Rudra was anything but superstitious.

Aadya's lips flattened in a thin line and with a shake of her head she spoke,"Even then you broke its button."

Rudra just raised his shoulders in a shrug and said,"What can I do? You are more lucky for me."

Aadya caught the lie in his words and shaking her head she slapped his forehead lightly and said,"It's okay. You don't have to make excuses. I know why you did that," she chuckled and continued her work.

Rudra did not control his boyish smile now and spoke, "You got me there."

"Of course I will. I'm your wife after all, " she said with a smirk. Rudra chuckled and said,"But really princess you are lucky for me and today I need your luck more than anything."

"Why? " asked Aadya.

"Because today I have to attend the party meeting and my father is hell bound to humiliate me in front of everyone," Aadya frowned at his words.

"He is your father Rudra. I'm sure he will not do anything like that," she tried to make him understand, however he just cut her in between,"No you don't get it. He is very angry with me especially after that lunch."

Aadya's hands stopped and she thought about it for a minute. "Wait," she said, and walking towards the drawer she opened it and took out a plain white handkerchief from it.

Aadya folded the white handkerchief perfectly and kissed one side of it. The red lipstick of her lip smudged on the white cloth.

"Here," she said, giving it to him,"My token of luck for you.

Whenever you feel you are about to lose your temper or something isn't going the way you wished then just look at this handkerchief and think about our kisses. It will help you to remain calm."

Rudra paused for a moment. Taking in her sweetness.

Aadya again turned back to her work that was sewing the button back in its place.

"I will keep this forever with me," Rudra spoke, looking at her lovingly.

"Will you not give me something," Digvijay hugged her from behind, murmuring in her ears. "I will think of making something for you," she giggled softly.

"And for me," Vikram echoed, pretending to be offended.

She glanced at him, he had his hands tugged in his sweatpants. The sweat beads on his forehead were telling her he was coming from the gym.

"I will make something for you too honey," she replied, gently and getting close to Rudra she broke off the thread with her teeth and pressed the button in its place one more time.

"You know Princess now with this your lucky token with me I will give my best. I will work hard and make you proud. I will give my two hundred percent in this election and never let my father's words get on my nerves,"spoke Rudra.

"You really like being a politician? " she asked, looking at him with a small smile.

"Of course I do. In fact I love being a politician. It's my passion," Rudra responded with pride.

She perceived the look in his eyes, his brown orbs were shining with honor and pridefulness.

Aadya nodded and freed herself from Digvijay's arms. Opening the needle and thread box she put the needle inside it and tried her best to control her emotions.

However it was hard. Hearing his passion for work, made her realize how passionate and committed she was for her work.

Closing the drawer she tried to blink away the tears which were surfacing in her eyes. Everything was good, even beautiful. She really likes spending time with her husbands.

They were learning to speak their heart to her and she was learning to enjoy their every touch. However in the middle of all this she still misses her work, going out.

The last week was the hardest and happiest week of her life. The love in their eyes made it happiest and the restraint in her life made it hardest.

She wiped the tiny tears of her eyes and turned around looking at them. "I will miss you two. Please try to come soon," she pouted, hugging Digvijay tightly.

The three men didn't utter a word for a few seconds then turning her face towards him Vikram asked,"Darling you are crying."

"What? No I'm not," she let out a fake chuckle and said.

"We can see through your eyes little girl. Don't lie to us," it was Digvijay who spoke.

She looked at him with her teary eyes. She didn't know what had changed between them so suddenly that now she just can't hide anything from him.

He speaks two lines in concern and she breaks down like a mirror, showing her pieces to him.

Just like now as she broke down into a soft sob.

"Oh my baby," he cooed and she broke down completely in his arms.

Digvijay sat on the bed with her on his lap, cuddling her crying figure like a little baby,"Shh don't cry. Everything will be alright soon," he cooed, softly to her.

Aadya's sobbed turned harder and she snuggled more to his neck,"Baby I miss going out. I miss the outer world. I miss everything about my work," she croaked out between her cries.

Vikram and Rudra sat on their knees near her, both holding her trembling hands.

"Darling I promise to you. Everything will be fine soon. I will make everything fine. You please stop crying,"Vikram spoke, his heartbreaking seeing his darling like this.

"You really promise?" she asked, looking at Vikram through her glassy eyes.

"Of course I do my love," he said, kissing her soft palms.

Aadya hid her face on Digvijay's neck and nodded in reply, smiling. However they could still hear her light sobs.

"I'm sorry Princess. It's all because of me," though it really was not because of him still Rudra said, convincing his wife to not cry.

Every time he sees her crying his own eyes start getting teary. The man who was grown up believing that a man never cries, cries everytime seeing his love in tears.

Her every drop of tear twists their heart in a painful way.

"I'm really sorry princess. Please stop crying. I can't see you like this," his voice breaking as he whispered.

Listening to his words Aadya looked at him, his eyes were mirroring her.

Her heart swelled with sorrow looking tears in his brown eyes.

Shaking her head she spoke,"No. It was not because of you. Please don't feel guilty," she tried her best to control her tears.

"It's just that I am finding it hard to digest that I really can't go out. It's difficult for me. I need time to adjust with reality. But I will do it for you," she voiced her feelings.

She wiped the tear which dropped from her sugar's eyes.

Placing a long kiss on his forehead she whispered, "If I have to be locked in this house forever for you then I will. I promise I will not cry over it again. I will be strong from now on. Only for you," she said, wiping her own tears.

Just like they can't see her crying. She also can't see tears in their eyes.

Getting up on her feet she took a breath and said with a smile,"Come on you are getting late for work."

The trio smiled at their little wife who was being so strong for them.

Looking at the truth in her eyes then again promised her without words. They will kill that bastard brutally who was responsible for the sudden change in their life.

To be continued

..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 19.9K 73
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
550K 14.2K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
643K 29.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
784K 18.5K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...