Sinfully Yours

Af MirahSelim

"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a ste... Mere

Prologue
Chp-1
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-4
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-8
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-17
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
Chp-22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Chp-26
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29
Chp-30
Chp-31
Chp-32
Chp-33
Chp-34
Chp-35
Chp-36
Chp-37
Chp-38
Chp-39
Chp-40
Chp-41
Chp-42
Chp-43
Chp-44
Chp-45
Chp-46
Chp-47
Chp-48
Chp-49
Chp-50
Chp-51
Chp-52
Chp-53
Chp-54
Chp-55
Chp-56
Chp-57
Chp-58
Chp-59
Chp-60
Chp-61
Chp-62
Chp-63
Chp-64
Chp-66
Chp-67
Chp-68
Chp-69
Chp-70
Chp-71
Chp-72
Chp-73
Chp-74
Chp-75
Chp-76
Chp-77
Chp-78
Chp-79
Chp-80
Chp-81
Chp-82
Chp-83
Chp-84
Chp-85
Chp-86
Chp-87
Chp-88
Chp-89
Chp-90
Chp-91
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter

Chp-65

12.3K 674 110
Af MirahSelim

Author Pov

Standing in front of the covered window he kept on glaring at the rapid rain falling over the glass. He gritted his teeth remembering the pain he felt when she mercilessly crushed his hope. His heart kept on slamming against his chest in resentment, anger, and sadness.

He had no idea what to do to get rid of the uneasiness he was feeling inside him. He wanted to break everything around him, he wanted to hurt her, and he wanted to set the whole world on fire to get rid of his burning pain. But he couldn't get himself to do so anymore.

Once the man who used to destroy, kill and burn the reason of his anger to ashes now the same man couldn't get himself to even go near her. He wanted to hurt her but at the same time, he couldn't. Every fiber of his body was holding him back from even thinking of going near her with the thought of hurting her.

Clutching his phone in his hand his glare turned sharper when he remembered all the words he heard in the recorder. But can he blame her for saying everything he didn't want her to say? No, he can't! And how can he even blame her when he's the one who's responsible for every answer she gave to Aaron?

Do you love him?

No.

Do you consider him your husband?

No.

And the last but the most heart-slashing confession of hers.

Do you want to stay with him?

No.

Even after all his tries to show her that he has changed. Even after all of his confessions on her birthday did nothing to her. All of that meant nothing to her. Was he that bad to not deserve one chance? Just one fucking chance.

Closing his eyes he heard someone entering the room and Creed bowed at him even though he wasn't facing him. "Everything went according to our plan. We got all the evidence and in two hours he will be arrested and I can guarantee you, boss, he will be sentenced to death."

Creed completed his words staring at Cyrus's back who didn't reply to him. Creed's cold eyes slowly soften a little while staring at his boss. The man was scary but he looked scarier when he was fighting a battle with himself. His tensed shoulders and fisted hands were an obvious indication that he was trying to control himself.

And that's what makes Creed pity him. He had never seen Cyrus trying for anything before but for the first time, he was seeing his boss making efforts. He was making efforts to control his anger, not to make haste decisions, and especially not to do anything that could hurt her. His wife.

If it was the same Cyrus he knew 4 months ago then he would be making torturous plans for Hazel for disobeying him and trying to leave him. If it was the same merciless monster he was familiar with then Hazel would be six feet under the surface right now. But this man. He seems different.

"Also." He paused licking his lips.

"Ella has escaped." This made Cyrus open his eyes. A small dark chuckle left his lips as he shook his head in disappointment.

"As expected. You didn't catch her right." Creed nodded.

"Yes boss, as per your orders we let her run to Aaron Parker." Cyrus hummed before dismissing Creed who went straightly to his house after all he wanted nothing but to reach his wife who was dead scared for Hazel.

Cyrus's plan was unpredictable yet complicating. He had his spy in Aaron's gang who was informing him of Aaron's every plan that was directed to Cyrus. Cyrus never gave a damn about what Aaron does or what is his business until Aaron knows well to not poke his nose in his business.

They spent years going back and forth trying to get back at each other every time they got the chance. But it was just a small rivalry till Aaron's ways started getting into Cyrus's personal life as well. Even though Cyrus never really minded his ways even when he kidnapped Ella as he simply didn't care about anyone. He had no weakness and no one for whom he wanted to put an end to Aaron's evil ways till Hazel entered his bloodied world.

Even though initially she was nothing to him and he considered her just a woman like Ella but who knew that he will finally find his weakness? The treasure he wants to protect at any cost. His wife for whom he can go to any lengths. And the moment Aaron asked his man to touch Hazel at the party. That was his last string.

He made a plan and in this plan, he didn't involve anyone not even Creed. As per Aaron's plan, Fred was sent to become a guard and they did good in hiding his real identity but Cyrus was smarter enough. If he wanted he could simply kill Fred and failed Aaron's plan to approach Hazel but he wanted to see something.

He wanted to see if his last hope was enough strong to hold onto or if was he just living in an illusion. And that's what he did. The main purpose he had to make Aaron meet Hazel was just to see if his confession has made any difference in her heart for him or not.

And somewhere he already knew the bitter reality that will fall upon him that he was foolish enough to hope. He shouldn't have hoped for anything. Each time he sets his hope only for it to be crushed mercilessly. Maybe that weak abused boy is still somewhere inside him who hopes for something only for this monster to realize that he's not made to have any hope.

Ella was working for Aaron for the past few months as after Hazel Cyrus didn't even think about her or any other woman. Ella, as expected, became Aaron's whore but this time Cyrus got to know that she was trying to find something against Aaron so she could get him to marry her after all the greedy woman wanted a secure future and if it's not with Cyrus then why not with Aaron.

She came to know about a lot of Aaron's illegal businesses and his human trafficking business as well. And she kept it to her until Aaron asked her to go to Cyrus and seduce him for this day so he could get Hazel. Ella didn't agree at first but eventually said yes to him as Aaron manipulated her by promising her a marriage.

Ella came to Cyrus's office and tried everything in her to seduce him but only to get a shock in return. Cyrus knew everything and asked Creed to torture her till she will tell everything about where he had hidden the evidence about his illegal businesses.

Just after one session of torture she spat out everything and told his spy who stole the evidence from Aaron's office while Aaron was busy with Hazel. If Cyrus wanted he could have saved Hazel without sending her to the mall and still would have done his plan anyways.

But he wanted to see if his bare minimum efforts has brought any change in her heart for him. He wanted to see if she would rather trust him or someone she doesn't even know. And she mercilessly crushed him when she trusted a complete stranger than to trust him.

She considers herself safer with a complete stranger than with her husband. The man she spent almost a year with. He chuckled shaking his head. Yes the man who did nothing to make her trust him, who did nothing except torment her.

Yes, the man who is her husband but her tormentor at the same time.

Finally taking a deep breath he threw the phone on his office table before making his way towards their room. Slamming the door open he scared the shit out of the girl who was sitting on the bed already tensed.

Her wavier emerald eyes met his steady greenish grey ones. He walked inside before slowly closing the door. He walked inside with steady steps removing his coat and followed by uncuffing his shirt's sleeves not for once glancing at her. He rolled up the sleeves till his forearms revealing his veiny rugged arms.

She noticed how he pulled the gun out of the back of his pants before pulling it near his eyes with a dark gaze. Her hands trembled badly in anxiety. Is he going to shoot her? A horrific flinch quivered through her body when he threw the gun on the couch.

Not giving her any glance he walked near the covered window and removed the curtains even though the lamps were providing a good amount of light to the slightly dark room. Hazel flinched in her place hearing another thunder from the roaring sky.

"Why?" His almost inaudible voice entered her ears making her look in his way.

"Why do you hate me this much? Is my crime that big? Is there nothing I could do to lessen this hate?" He mumbled making her eyes teary.

Hazel was never a person to make haste or blind decisions but in Aaron's case, she had no idea why she made such an idiotic decision by putting her trust in a stranger and especially the man who is her husband's enemy.

People say right, desperate measures call for desperate actions. She wanted to be free from this caged life so desperately that she didn't even think for once about what kind of stupid decision she was making.

"ANSWER ME!" She jumped in her place looking in his way.

Cyrus walked hastily in her way grabbing her from her arm and roughly pulling her off the bed. Her bare feet met with a cold floor. She whimpered when he pulled her extremely closer to him. His face was just a few inches away from hers.

"Do you hate me this fucking much! This much that you were ready to risk your own fucking life just to get away from me! DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA WHAT COULD HAD HAPPEN TO YOU IF I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT HIS PLAN!!!" She cried out when he roared right against her lips.

The dark sky roared once again as the sound of rain become louder. The silence engulfed the room for a few seconds letting the rapid noise of rain hitting the window echo in the room.

"You think I am the worst huh!" He sneered grabbing her chin and making her look in his bloodshot angry eyes with her teary scared ones.

"Do you even know who you were planning to go with? An inhumane animal! Worst than me!! He has a business of human trafficking and has three brothels in which he kidnaps women and forces them to be prostitutes, he kills people for fun!! And what made you think that he will treat you any different when you're the fucking wife of his BIGGEST ENEMY!" Spitting the last two words over her face he roughly pushed her back making her slightly stumble back.

She breathed out heavily as more tears escaped her eyes. She looked up at Cyrus finding him looking at her sadly. His emotions were mixed up. Frustration, sadness, anger everything was mixed up like he had no idea what to feel. What to do? How to get this fucking apprehension out of his system?

"I am a monster, a beast, an animal. I am. I will never deny it because that's what I was supposed to become." He mumbled gritting his teeth. He kept on clenching and unclenching his fists like he was trying to calm himself.

"But I am trying. I am fucking trying my hardest to become someone you deserve. Just one chance that's all I asked for! Just one fucking chance Hazel!" He growled finally losing his control and grabbing the nearby table. He smashed the wooden table on the floor making her jump in her place. There was a glass cover over the front of the table which also shattered on the floor.

He breathed heavily and kept on destroying whatever his hand touched. While Hazel cupped her mouth looking at him with teary wide eyes. She kept on crying watching him moving around the room while smashing whatever his hand touched. He even grabbed the bedsheets and threw them on the floor until there was nothing left to destroy in the room.

She sobbed when he looked around the room and she knew what he was going to do next. Without thinking twice she ran towards him forgetting about the glass pieces that pierced through her skin in the process.

Cyrus wasn't still able to control himself as he grabbed the wooden stick and was ready to beat himself because for him it was the only way to calm his demons. Just when he moved the stick to slam it on his back he felt a familiar touch over his wrist.

"Don't." He looked in her begging eyes as she whispered with difficulty through her heavy breathing.

"Please stop." Cyrus gritted his teeth looking at the thick stick in his hand before her with a frustrated gaze. He pushed her hand away and was ready to beat himself when again she mumbled.

"Cyrus please don't. Don't hurt yourself." His hand stopped midway as he closed his eyes in utter frustration.

"Fucking hell!" He slammed the stick on the floor before roughly grabbing her arms and harshly pulling her close. She stared into his eyes with wide bloodshot ones in shock. The sudden force he used made her stand on her wounded toes but surprisingly she still didn't feel any pain. Her whole concern was stuck on him.

"Why the fuck do you affect me so much!! WHY! WHY! WHY!" She whimpered shutting her eyes close as once again he growled on her face.

Cyrus silently stared at her watching her eyes being squeezed close and tears slowly kissing her cheeks embracing her neck as well. Losing his grip over her he left her completely letting her finally stand properly on the floor.

Stepping back from her he let his back meet the black wall as he slowly slumped down on the floor leaning against it in pure exhaustion. Hazel opened her eyes when she felt him leaving her. She found him sitting on the floor keeping his eyes fixed on the floor.

She looked out the window witnessing the rain rapidly hitting it. It was already night but the darkness and helplessness she saw in Cyrus's eyes left her almost paralyzed. Her eyes met his form and she gulped. He looked tired. So tired like he wanted nothing but to close his eyes and let his body sleep for years.

Slowly moving near him she took a seat on the floor as well keeping a suitable distance between them. She placed the side of her head on the wall staring at him whose eyes were staring at the floor in front of him.

"I don't know." She mumbled staring at him but he looked unfazed. But she knew he was listening to her.

"I don't know what I was even thinking when I accepted his offer. But I am tired. Just like you, I am tired too Cyrus." She mumbled making him turn his head to her making eye contact with her.

"You might think I didn't want to accept you but it's not true. When I got married to you I wanted to become the best wife. I wanted to do everything in my hands to make our marriage work even though it was just a contractual one. I wanted to accept you as my husband. I wanted to stay with you. I wanted to trust you. But I couldn't." Cyrus tilted his head to the side a little still staring at her with blank yet sad eyes.

"When I got free from you. I wanted to tell my husband about the man who kept me forcefully with him for those five months. But when I saw that my husband is the same man I lost my last hope. I lost myself. The only thing I wanted was the contract to end but after seeing how you weren't ready to do so I knew I had no choice but to live with you anyhow. Even after telling myself that I have to live with you, I couldn't stop the desperation that arose in me when that man gave me that offer." Cyrus silently heard each word letting her stab him again and again but he knew it was needed. He needed an eye opener. He needed to know that she was not obliged to trust him after all the things he did to her.

He can't even call her a betrayer. And with what right will he call her a betrayer when he has done nothing to earn her loyalty? He can't even expect her to blame herself after all he was the one who pushed her to her desperate limit.

"I know I was foolish to believe him. And I accept it. But I was tired. I was tired of living like a caged bird. I am tired of living like this. I am tired too Cyrus. Why can't you give me a chance to have what I want? I am really tired." She mumbled the last sentence with a cracked voice. She cried silently while staring into his sad eyes.

Raising his cold hand he placed it over her cheek caressing it softly. She as expected flinch but didn't do anything to remove his touch.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry sweetheart."

_____________________________________

Next after 2.7k followers. So keep voting and following me for fast updates.

Also, guys if you're into fantasy dark romance stories so do support my work "Rogue's Innocent Mate" A story about a psycho beast rogue and his innocent omega mate. Fully available on my booknet's profile. I will be extremely thankful.

Till the next adios

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.4K 223 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
461K 11.5K 49
Warning! This story contains sensitive topics. ** I looked into his dark eyes and saw, what I once naïvely thought, was innocence. ** "Please!" she c...
130K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
259K 8.6K 49
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...