KIT X KUMI OMG AYYAYAYAYAYA

Galing kay k1ttiak

No it's not Kit writing this you stupid heads it's Raf >:) Higit pa

Rest now <3
God, I love you. <3
Arranged Marriage <3
Be a good boy now.
Marry me, will you?
God, I have the best man.
I promise <3
It's okay, I'm here.
I wish.
Promise ring <3
God, when did you get this fine?
Cold.
Is so.
Hold me closer <3
Wedding
Childish, but I love you.
Excuses, sorry.
Clingy <3
Cinema <3
Teddy Bear, Chocolate <3
My handsome Pilot.
Cookies <3
Just keep me warm.
So good.
Pleasure to help.
Put the book down.
Oh no.
Stupid Playboy.
I'm so sorry.
Skirt <3
Quiet boy.
Why are you avoiding me?
Get off!
Finally <3

My princess <3

7 0 0
Galing kay k1ttiak

Kumi's POV:
  I'm on the bed watching TikTok when my boyfriend starts raging at his game. "Oh my fucking god" I hear him shout and he bangs his hands on his desk, I turn to his direction, lifting an eyebrow. "Come here." I say, putting my phone down and opening my arms. Kit gets up and comes in to cuddle me with his neck in my breasts. I start to play with his hair to calm him down, like I always do every time he's upset. "What would I do without you, my princess?" He says. "You would probably be in jail because of your little anger issues." I giggled. he gives a light chuckle and I smile. I look down at him and give him a kiss on his forehead, he opens his eyes and turns his face towards me. He smiles at me and kisses my lips softly.

FROM: RAFAEL
TO: KUMI ND KIT ILYBSM <333

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 35.3K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
599K 49.5K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...