Forgotten Memory | Peter Park...

Oleh _pxntherx_

Y/n... Who is she? What she was... is a forgotten memory. ~~~ This is the story of Y/n Rogers, who tragically... Lebih Banyak

Songs Used
Intro Bro
chapter 1- Returned
chapter 2- Silence
chapter 3- Plums Of Love
chapter 4- HYDRA
chapter 5- Escapists
chapter 6- Fun and Games
chapter 7- Relax
chapter 8- Disaster
chapter 9- Lover And Fighter
chapter 10- Relationships
chapter 11- Mjolnir...
chapter 12- Sokovia
chapter 13- Mom and Dad
chapter 14- Disneyland!
chapter 16- The Truth
chapter 17- Plans
chapter 18- Home
A/N

chapter 15- What's Under The Ice

11 1 0
Oleh _pxntherx_

My eyes break open as sweat runs from my forehead. My eyes dart around the room.

Strapped to a hospital bed, people are rushing me to a room. People I recognise from Bucky's files.

People from HYDRA.

I immediately begin struggling to get myself free, and my eyes widen when a needle is stuck in my neck.

Liquid begins pouring into my being and everything begins to slow down as I try to force my eyes open.

I'm not strong enough.

~~~~~

My eyes break open and dart around the room once I jolt up, beads of sweat running down my neck and forehead.

Moaning pulls my attention to the left of my bed, Peter sleeping peacefully with his eyebrows furrowed.

Looking down at my shivering body, I'm only covered in a bra and underwear.

Peter's top-half is naked, and I assume he's only wearing boxers, as that's what he was wearing last night before we went to sleep.

"Y/n. Are you okay, Darling?" Peter asks, rolling so he's facing up.

"Why am I naked. Did we-"

"No, Sweetheart. You started sleep-walking in the middle of the night and took off your clothes. I just assumed you were hot."

"I... something happened last night. I was strapped to a hospital bed and they were taking me somewhere," I whisper, my voice breaking.

"Hey, it's okay. Nothing happened last night. You must've been dreaming."

"No. I know what I saw and I was... they were taking me to another room. I tried pulling myself off the bed but I was strapped down. They injected some shitty-ass drug into me and I passed out."

"Y/n, I was here with you all night. Who's they?"

"People from HYDRA."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes. And I don't sleep-walk."

"Then you must've gotten up but don't remember it. Maybe you were too tired to even realise what you were doing."

Running to my wardrobe, I slip on a shirt and some shorts, jogging to the meeting room.

I begin tapping on the screen and pull up Bucky's old files as someone comes running in. Glancing at them, I relax as Peter begins walking over to me, only wearing sweatpants.

Sliding through the hologram of names, I stop at one man: Taemin Lee

"Him." I point at the man and turn away, rubbing my face.

"You saw him in your dream?" Peter asks, making me turn to him.

"I saw him in real life Pete. I wasn't dreaming."

"Why don't you take today to rest. Just leave everything to me. I'll be your personal butler. Just text me and I'll do whatever you want."

"Okay. Deal."

I hold my hand out.

Peter takes my wrist and pulls me into him, pressing his sexy lips onto mine. Resting my arms on his toned chest, I smile into his mouth, Peter mimicking me and pulling me closer.

~~~~~

Biffy Pete💙

You:
Do you think you
could get me food.
Please?

Biffy Pete❤💙:
Sure. What do you
want?

You:
Um... F/f. Oh, and
some movie DVDs.
We could watch
them in my room.

Biffy Pete❤💙:
Alr. Love u ❤❤

You:
Love u 2 ❤

I go to turn off my phone, but something catches my eye. I click on Peter's contact, and his number is 435-879. Not 416-293.

(A/N: if you don't know what the 2nd number is, it's this YouTuber's fake number that he uses in his videos. So, don't try calling it, it's not real. Neither is the first one. Both fake.)

I'm sure his number is 416-293. It's stored in my brain in case of an emergency where I don't have my phone on me.

Maybe he changed his number. I mean, people always change their number, right?

Or maybe something bigger is going on. My gut is screaming at me that something is wrong, but Peter would never lie to me, or do something that would impact me without telling me.

I check dad's number, as I have it memorised as well. The number is 773-824, not 782-162.

(A/N: again, I've just typed in random numbers. Do not attempt to call.)

Hesitant, I rise from my bed and sit on my knees in front of my wardrobe opening the beige door.

Pulling on Peter's camera, I scroll through the pictures taken. There's loads of me, him, Nat and Clint from when we went Disneyland a few days ago. A few of me and him, and me and dad.

But my favourite photo isn't here. No matter how far back I travel, no matter how many memories I relish in, I can't seem to find that one photo.

It's a picture of Peter and I dancing in the rain to our favourite song. I remember how in love I was then, and how much more in love with him I am now.

Having Peter with me when I was regaining my memories was a gift I treasure every time I think about it. I'm so grateful to Peter, not just over these last couple of months, but over the course of my life.

Putting the camera back, I sit in my bed and continue scrolling through my phone.

Moments later, knocking on my door pulls my gaze up.

"Come in."

Peter's head pops through the door as it opens, his face just making me smile.

"Hey Darling. I got food, and movies." He closes the door behind him and snuggles into bed with me, putting a few DVDs in front of us as I plop my phone onto the bedside table. "You okay? Something feels weird."

"It's nothing. I'm just a little... bored, I guess."

"Well that's about to end. What movie?"

"Did you bring my favourite?"

"Of course! I'm guessing we'll watch that, so let me put it in the TV."

Peter gets up, puts in the movie, then comes back, sitting so I'm between his legs and the back of my head is resting against his chest.

"I'm glad I remembered you so early on."

"Me too, Baby. Me too."

-N/POV: at the compound-

The Avengers stand in the briefing room, listing ideas on how to find Y/n.

"Another transmission," Tony calls, all 17 of them turning to the screen.

A video of a Peter and Y/n watching a movie plays, this fake Peter caressing her hair and holding her close, easily making Peter 3's blood boil.

"We should be out looking for her! Not watching this... this bullshit torture! It's been months and we're not even close to getting her back!"

"What, you don't think this is hard on all of us? On me? I'm her father, Parker. I've already lost her mom, I'm not losing her too!"

"Enough!" Scott calls. "This isn't helping anyone. We're close to a location. We just need a few more videos and we can trace them."

"Scott's right, guys," Rhodey chimes in, "we can't be fighting or we'll get nowhere."

"She's the light of my life. She my soulmate, just like she told... fake Clint after their movie. She's my everything, and I can't lose her!"

"And you won't, Kid. You're not going to lose her. None of us are," Nat assures.

"Did you find aunty Y/n?" Morgan calls from the door.

"Honey, you shouldn't be here." Pepper scoops up her child and holds her tightly in her arms.

"I miss aunty Y/n."

"We all do, Baby, but we're almost there, okay Sweetie," Tony tells his daughter.

She nods slowly before Pepper takes her out to play.

"We're gonna find her. We have to."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.6K 1.6K 45
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯, a powerful member of the earth's mightiest heroes, Avengers, finds herself living the world she desires the most w...
199K 6.6K 59
[Under Editing] During the Chitauri Invasion back in 2012, Y/N L/N met the god of mischief in person. After fighting against the weird creatures to s...
11.1K 353 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...
8.1K 161 15
A story of Y/n Stark, x natasha romanoff Y/n is a 23-year-old famous singer and actress. Y/n loves to do the things she knows; singing, acting, sl...