Little One [Yoonmin]

By _yoonmiau_

Yoongi was straight until he saw Jimin but being a k-pop super idol, will his fans accept the fact that he lo... More

1. Introduction
2. Strawberries
3. Blush
4. Heartbeat
5. Busan
6. Birthday
7. Gaying things
8. NO!
9. First impression
10. Serious?
11. Faint
12. Kiss and cries
13. Sorry
14. With you
15. Grass:-)
16. Cancelled
17. Sorry
18. Lost in his eyes
19. He
20. Scared
21. Coffee?
22. Roses
23. Date(I)
24. Date(II)
25. Running
26. Confused
27. Someone New
28. Note
29. Pinned
30. Condition
31. Found
32. Love
33. Love (II)
34. Love(iii)
35. Calls
36. Friends?
37. Joke
38. Father
39. Signature
40. Elevator
41. Shower Together
42. Bruised
43. Aches
44. Let's meet!
45. Meeting
46. Meeting (ii)
47. Phone number?
48. Rejection
49. Speed
50. Drinks and Flings!
51. Touch
52. Reason
53. Sponsors
54. Office
55. Reality
56. Knuckles
57. Cook
58. Kidnapped
59. Yes!
60 Babysitting
61. Request
62. Let Slip
63. Shaken
64. Talk
65. Merger
67. Bond
68. Party
✨The Day✨
70. Midnight Surprise
71. Baby
72. Baby(ii)
73. Our Son
74. School
75. Eraser
76. Party
77. Fly away

66. Gifts

1.5K 78 12
By _yoonmiau_

Helloooooo~~~
Annyeonghaseyo~~

Author's pov.

The day passed by well. Everyone was having the best experience of their lives. They laughed and chatted together for hours until their eyes were tired and stomachs growled in hunger.
"Let's go and sleep, guys!" Yoongi said letting out a small yawn. He was holding a sleeping Jimin in his arms and was tired of all the fun they had all day.

"Oh comeon lazy ass!" Jin said holding his glass of wine. "You're getting married soon! Atleast be a little excited and stay up for drinks!"

"I'm excited hyung! and I would have drunk all the bottles here out of happiness but what can I do? My future husband made me promise that I will never have more than 2 drinks." the sighed. And a small smile appeared on Jimin's lips. "So I will go lay down my baby somewhere more comfortable and you all can enjoy as much as you want!" With that Yoongi stood up to leave the group.

"Ugh. Such a good husband he will be!" Jin wiped his fake tears making the others giggle. " I wish my husband cared for me that much."

"Do you still want that pink Gucci sweater, darling?" Namjoon asked sipping his drink with a dimple showing smirk.

"Yoongi is a good husband indeed, But you guys need to know that my Joonie is the best husband on this earth!" Jin said as he blew a kiss towards Namjoon.
All the others started laughing and Hoseok even fell on the ground laughing his lungs out! Jennie quickly pulled him up still laughing and Jackson laughed covering his mouth. But everyone paused as they heard on small " cute" from someone's mouth. And to everyone's surprise it was none other then Yugyeom.

Jackson felt his cheeks heat up as he heard the excited giggles from the others. 
"I... I will....go and check if Tae and Woojin are asleep." And with that Yugyeom quickly left the room. On the other side Jackson was hoping the ground would swallow him whole because of the weird looks that  Jin and Jennie were giving him.
Suddenly Namjoon cleared his throat, grabbing everyone's attention. "I think we should all go and rest for tomorrow." He said. "The wedding is in one day and and we will need a lot of energy in looking after the arrangments and also Jin and I have to attend a press conference. So let's go and rest!"

Everyone nodded and Jackson was thanking Namjoon for speaking up. He quickly placed his drink aside and bowed to the elders before running away towards the guest rooms . Jennie and Hoseok did the same while Namjoon and Jin went to the kitchen to grab something to eat as Jin didn't have his dinner with the rest. 

~~

At Yoonmin's room.

'Haaah~ " Jimin sighed as he tucked the two little boys in the bed. Yes, Tae and Woojin were sleeping in their room as they thought the couple won't  be coming in so soon. Both the boys looked too peaceful for the couple to wake them up so they decided to just adjust as Yoongi's bed was big enough for 5 adults to fit in.
"You done? Yoongi asked as he yawned sitting on the couch.
Jimin nodded. "Hm...come on let's sleep..."

"Hey if you would be uncomfortable I  can sleep on the couch..." Yoongi offered to whichever Jimin softly laughed. "Min Yoongi and on the couch? Funny. " Jimin said as he passed a pillow to Yoongi as both their regular pillows were taken by the boys.  "There's alot to place...we can manage..."

Yoongi smiled as he laid next to Tae. "Just don't be on the floor in the morning....I don't plan on visiting the hospital tomorrow."

"SHUT up and sleep...or I'll change that plan of yours." Jimin said as he switched off the lights and laid next to Woojin.

Yoongi just chuckled and let sleep takeover him.

After a few minutes. 

*knock knock*

Yoongi rubbed his eyes and let out a low whine as his sleep was just ruined by the soft knocks on the door. Maybe the person outside didn't plan on waking everyone up so Yoongi decided to check the door as his husband to be and nephews looked way to precious go be woken up.
He quickly got out of the bed and went to open the door. 

"Hey....why are you here?" Yoongi asked a bit grumpy. 

"Hey....sorry if I  disturbed.  I just wanted to check on Woojin....is he sleeping?" Yugyeom asked. He was still in his day clothes and Yoongi could smell the alcohol clearly. 

"Yeah he is sleeping....Both Tae and Woojin fell asleep in our room when we came in so Jimin decided to let them sleep here for the night rather than disturbing their sleep." Yoongi let out a yawn as he finished the sentence. 

"Is he comfortable?"

"Ofcourse hyung.... why wouldn't he be? He is sleeping peacefully..."

"Can I just check?"Yugyeom asked feeling a but embarrassed of his own behavior.  It was like he didn't trust Yoongi or Jimin at all. But that was not the case. "It's just that he have never slept without me since..." he paused a bit. "Since her death..."

"Hey its fine hyung... come on in! Just be quiet....you don't want them to wake up now, do you?"
Yugyeom quickly nodded and walked into the room  quietly.  Yoongi switched on the lights for clear view and Yugyeom  cooed at the scene infront of his eyes.

"Happy?" Yoongi whispered to the elder and Yugyeom just nodded before heading out. "Thank you, Yoongi...good night!" He quickly whispered and Yoongi closed the door. After that he directly switched off the lights and fell on the bed forgetting about everything and resting his mind and body for the upcoming day.

The next morning. 

Yoongi yawned as the sunrays hit his face. He directly looked to his left to find the three beautiful angels sleeping peacefully as soft snores left their lips. Yoongi smiled looking at them but quickly jumped off the bed to close the curtains in order not to make them up
Although Yoongi successfully stopped the sunrays foram disturbing the sleeping boys, It was of no us because Jimin woke up anyways. " Goodmorning..." Yoongi smiled as he heard the husky morning voice of Jimin.
"You're awake?" Yoongi asked as he sat on the bed looking at the boy. "Sorry if I woke you up...I was trying to be quiet."

"It's alright! It's getting late anyways..."Jimin said pointing at the wall clock.
"Damn, I thought I woke up early today. But it's 11 already!" Yoongi sighed and Jimin chuckled before two little hands wrapped around his neck. "Mornin Dimin samchon!" It was Tae who was hugging Jimin.

"Hush!" Jimin said as he pointed at Woojin who was still sleeping.
But instead of staying silent Tae did something devilish. He went near the boy's ear and shouted with all his strength. "GOOD MORNING HYUNG!!!"

Woojin was beyond shocked. He jumped and hugged Yoongi tightly as his eyes started to get glossy. "Dad...." he cried. "I want Dad !" Now he was out of control. " TaeTae is very bad!"

"Aiggoo.....Taehyung why did you do that!" Jimin said a bit angrily looking at Tae which made the boy look down with both fear and sadness. He was feeling a bit guilty though but still was more disappointed as Jimin scolded him. "See, how you made him cry! ....Come say sorry to hyung..." Jimin said and now Tae was fighting his inner self to not cry. He slowly moved towards the crying boy and placed a hand on his shoulder which was directly moved away by the boy.
"Woojin don't be like that...He is trying to apologize for his mistake, love." Jimin said and Woojin let go of Yoongi and looked at Tae. 

Both the boys were now face to face sitting on the bed and Yoongi and Jimin were both nervous of what they were about to say to each other. But the silence was broken by Woojin soon. "Are you sorry?" He asked with his cracked voice and Tae nodded directly.  "Then you should say sorry!"

"I'm really sorry, I won't do this again...please don't tell anything to mom and dad..." Tae said with puppy eyes and Jimin smiled looking at how cute they were.

"Okay okay, now the problem is solved. So let's end this with a group hug!" Yoongi said and the little ones pulled each other into a hug. Yoonmin too wrapped their arms around the boys and they stayed like that for a few minutes until...
"Samchon...I  need to pee..."

~~

Afternoon. 

"Oh come on,guys! Don't be so boring....we need to do this! It's their last day of dating! " Hoseok said in his loud joyful voice followed by his sunshine giggles. 

"Yeah! My Hoseokie is right! Let's have a party, oppa!" Jennie said leaning on the couch comfortably. 

"Listen, I  always agree to whatever my dear sister-in-law says but not this time! We want to enjoy our last day of dating together, guys, why are you planning on separating us?" Yoongi said with a whine.

"Oh lord! We don't plan on separating you we just wanna have two separate parties in the same building!" Jennie said.

"Exactly it's just one floor distance.....imagine when one of you were in USA and other one was in Busan!" Jin added. And Yoongi looked at Namjoon for help. But it was of no use as Namjoon agreed to the others. "It'll be okay, Yoongi. Let's just have two little parties. If you want we can cut the time short and you two can stay together after the party!"

"Sure hyung whatever you guys want." Yoongi agreed with a sigh.

"Yaaaay! Let's go and rock Jin oppaaaa!" Jennie said with a big smile and Jin clapped his hands happily. 

"Hi everyone!" Jimin said with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Hey baby..." Yoongi smirked as he pulled the boy to sit next to him.

"Aish... These two! Don't start your love everywhere..." Jin teased.

"Can't help, Jin hyung!" Yoongi winked and Jimin laughed covering his mouth.

"Anyways, so oppa!" Jennie started. "We are having two bachelor's parties tonight!!" She said with giggles following and Jimin looked at Yoongi with sad eyes.

"B-but.... We-" Jimin was cut off by Hoseok.

"We know we know. You planned on staying together... And we respect them. So we have decided to cut the parties short so that you two can stay together! Alright?"

A small pout appeared on Jimin's lips and Yoongi pinched his cheek softly to cheer him up. "It's just two or three hours... After that you're mine... Forever~" Yoongi whispered in his ears making the boy blush.

"Uh I can see you're too excited Min Yoongi!" Mrs. Park said as she came out of the kitchen with a tray in of snacks in her hands.

"Eomma! When did you come from the hotel?" Jimin asked as she pulled the woman into a hug.

"Hoseok went to pick us up..." She said rolling her eyes as Hoseok smiled bright. She still preferred Yoongi upon Hoseok. (But loves them equally)

"Eomma~ don't do that! Hoseok also gave you so many gifts... Atleast thank him properly!" Jennie said as she pulled a pouty Hoseok into her embrace.

"Why are you jealous that my mother in law loves me more, huh?" Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around Mrs. Park from back and she only laughed.

"You're wrong, Mister!" Jackson said. "Aunty loves me the most!"

"Now that's what I agree to the most!" Mrs. Park said with a chuckle. "You are both taking my babies away from me!" She huffed and walked towards Jackson. "Only this sweety is staying with me! My jacky baby~" She said caressing his hair.

And everyone laughed at their cuteness. Mr. Park came in with a lot of bags in his hands and handed each one of them a bag.
"I brought gifts for all of you!"

Suddenly little steps were heard and all of them were greeted by two little happy faces of Taehyung and Woojin. "Where are our gifts, ahjussi??" Taehyung asked with a pout and Mr. Park frowned.

"Oh no. I forgot to bring gifts for you two!" Mr. Park said.

And Tae and Woojin looked at each other with sad eyes. But suddenly smiles appeared on their face as they were handed two bags as well.
Both of them squealed  'thankyou' s and ran away with their gifts to God knows where.

"Wow I got a brooch!" Hoseok said as he held it high for everyone to see it.
"Wow it's beautiful, Seokie!" Jin said as he quickly opened his. "Woah! I got cufflinks!"

"I got cufflinks as well!" Joon added.

"Yes... Those are for couples... So I brought those. I hope you like them." Mr. Park said with a smile.

"We love it." Namjoon said.
"Yes and we'll put them on tomorrow!!" Jin said with a giggle following.

"I got a bracelet!" Jennie said as she put it on directly and showed everyone.

"My gift looks big." Jackson said. "Can anybody guess what's inside???"

"Come on hyung! Just open it!"

"Fine fine." Jackson tore open the paper and opened the box to find the shoes that he always wanted to get. "Oh my gosh!! Shoes.... I always wanted these and they are my favorite color too! Thank you thank you thank you!!!" He hugged Mr. Min tightly and he just patted his back.

"My turn! My turn!" Jimin said clapping his hands to gather attention.

"Open it oppa!!! Fast!" Jennie cheered.

"Oh I got a bracelet as well!" Jimin said with the biggest smile.

"Let me help you put it." Yoongi said as he took Jimin's hand and helped him wear it.

"Wow it's so pretty..." Jimin said looking at his hand. "Thanks appa!"

"Come on Yoongi-ah." Mrs. Park said. "It's your turn now."

Yoongi nodded with a smile and slowly opened his gift, hopefully everyone was being patient enough.
"Wow..." That's the only thing Yoongi said when he opened the gift and saw a beautiful watch inside it.

"It's not as costly as the ones you always wear but it has a special something written on on the inner side." Mrs. Park said. And yoongi directly turned it to see what she was talking about.

'To the best son Min Yoongi'
This was written on the watch and Yoongi's eyes were swelling up with tears as he saw that.
"Do you like it, dear?" Mrs. Park asked as she placed her hand on Yoongi's shoulder and was surprised as Yoongi directly pulled her into a hug.

"I love it, eomma." He mumbled and they stayed like that for some time until Yoongi was back to his tight self.

"Thank you everyone for-" Yoongi started but was shut by Jin.

"Hey! Stop! Keep these emotional stuff for tomorrow! We are only partying today!!" Jin said and all the others agreed.

"Yay! Letssss get it!!"

______________________________________

Next part will be a rollercoaster so stay tuned~

Thanks for reading 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 53.7K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
MINE By ꢭ

Fanfiction

443K 17.8K 75
"I was about to lose him, he fought hard. Yet I ignored him." "Loving you wasn't really expected, you were my prince yet I wasn't your princess." ===...
105 5 8
Random BTS stories i come up with a A.I bot just for fun. Usually will be my dark drama filled mind. Enjoy. Slight bot errors but definitely readab...