DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

Av twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... Mer

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❤️ Mine & Yours ❤️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

43. 🎯 Saudade

1.4K 121 80
Av twinklytinygirl

Red hunters' main inn was turned upside down by the agents who breaks in. The squad had thoroughly searched and investigated the whole place collecting every possible thing they could use as evidence against them. Senior agents Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hyunwon had deep searched the Red Hunters' controlling room which was kept under so many security measures. The senior agents had duplicated their whole system in a cloud space only very few of them could access.

"Namjoon-ah, international Marine polices' rescue teams will be here within the next thirty minutes. Please handle the rest for me. Here is their contact code and their communication channel details. Manage the rest and make sure to send all of them safely. Okay?"

"Okay, but where are you going Yoongi ?"

"I'll be back soon. Please handle the rest..."

Saying that Min Yoongi has disappeared into a narrow passage taking a different turn to reach the floor below. He stops for a moment to check his wristwatch to tackle the time. Taking a deep breath he took out a floor plan from his inner pocket to trace every security alarm and other particulars regarding the basement he was about to step in.

.
.
.

According to the agents' rough calculations, there were more than two hundred and fifty hostages. The special task force squad managed to empty the whole dungeon less than in thirty minutes.

Agent troop who worked really hard for hostages' safe rescue managed to take out each and every individual securely. They had helped vulnerable and drugged poor souls to walk along the dark dungeon corridor.

While one half of the team proceed with the rescuing task hurriedly, the other half of the team start to remove all the bugging devices from the area that Min Yoongi had installed to trace the mafia gang's behavior.

.
.
.

Min Yoongi took a deep breath pulling his black face mask up to cover his nose and mouth. Before setting his stopwatch for ten minutes he took a deep breath and collect every bit of his attention to focus on the task he was about to start. He recollects every bit of detail that Kwan had shared with him regarding the place he was about to break in.

.
.
.

Two agents pass the signal to the rescue team's ship with the light stick they held in their hands. Within five minutes rescue squad had reached the isolated land by using fifteen inflatable rescue boats which could carry ten people in one ride.

Since Yoongi hasn't still joined them Namjoon and other senior agents start to proceed with the necessary things with the rescue team. They had briefly introduced themselves to the rescue squad formally carrying out the things explaining the case's current situation shortly as they had already given a detailed explanation to them.

.
.
.

Four hours later

After ensuring all the hostage's safe departure to the nearest main city the special task force agents had come back to the village joining the rest of the agents they left there. The whole agent squad reunites at the main naval base. They had taken a common discussion regarding their next movements against the mafia gang who were acting like shotted wild animals after knowing how their everything has wrecked and ruined.

Red Hunters has gone crazy as they realize how their main inn was wiped away by the agents who acted a fake departure putting a show. The shameful loss had made the whole mafia gang lose their sane. Making them dumbfoundedly realize how their everything messed in big time the STF squad has left them a notice giving their final warning. Agents had ruined Red Hunter's whole communication network not leaving a single way for them to contact the outer world. Their whole satellite system has been destructed along with all the vehicles they could use to escape.

.
.
.

The whole STF squad has been summoned into a meeting in the naval base's backyard by the head of the mission. Min Yoongi centered all the senior and junior agents had reviewed the progress of the mission so far agreeing and disagreeing on further plans they were about to follow within the next 24 hours. As they were at the very end of the mission they were revising their plans not leaving any loopholes. Now all they have to do is arrest the roots of the case and hand them over for further legal requirements.

.
.
.

Time: 11.50 PM

All agents had been given two-hour break by the head of the mission as all of them were working hours straight. Even though he announced to his whole squad to rest and get back to the assigned work, none of the senior agents chose to rest. They had continuously work letting their junior agents have a small nap.

.
.
.

After one hour of discussion, they too had stopped for a while to take a coffee break. The naval base has kindly arranged the things for them and agents leave the room to have some fresh air for them.

.
.
.

"Namjoon-ah I guess we should ---"

Min Yoongi who came in search of agent Namjoon halt on his steps a few meters away from him. He noticed his friend wasn't alone there. Actually, all he could see was back-facing Namjoon only, but the pair of arms wrapped around his waist says it all. He is definitely with someone.

"I was so worried are you fine?"

Jin asked gently caressing Namjoon's cheeks standing in between taller's hands. The taller of the two had his hands wrapped around the latter's waist soothingly caressing his back. The couple was having an alone moment silently at the corner of the dark Naval base's backyard. Yes even in the middle of a very serious task they had found some time for themselves. And that realization had hit on certain someone very hard.

Yoongi quickly turned back to walk away seeing how Namjoon softly lean down to the other's face. He doesn't need to disturb them though he needs Namjoon's assistance. He guesses a few minutes of breaks won't hurt him either.

Yoongi had silently walked toward the dark sea. Since the whole naval base was noiseless the sound of the sea echoed through the silent surrounding very loudly and that soothing noise make the silent viewer calm. The tired male let out a sigh sitting on a rock. He stared at the night sea's milky waves which gleamed by the moonlight falling on it.

Seeing Namjoon with his loved one, he also missed something he couldn't express using his words. It felt like he was waiting for his longingness to fill with something he never had. Yes, that's the most surprising part, he was missing something he never had. The state of Saudade was what he was currently experiencing. He was clueless about what his heart was yearning for. His exhausted mind and body didn't know what in the world he was dearly missing.

Was I missing a moment? No.

Was I missing a place? No.

That was a nostalgic feeling which make him feel like he was too far from his home. Far from the place, he finds his peace. Far from the moments that filled his heart contended. Yes, putting it in that way did a little justice for the state of nostalgia he was experiencing. Sighing at his own confused thoughts Yoongi folded his arms against his chest.

His arms brushed against his jacket front letting him feel a small knot closer to his chest. That's when Yoongi remembers the little treasure he protectively keeps there a few hours ago.

"Jimin" he mumbled taking the small object onto his palm.

One after another, memories of the last night start to flood his memory. Yoongi was surprised to realize how it was feeling like months ago when it all happened just a few hours ago.

He inhaled a lung full of fresh air standing to walk along the shore. It was already night again. He realized how this busy day didn't allow him to see certain someone. As both were at different locations Yoongi hasn't seen Jimin the whole day.
As he and the other senior agents engaged in the rescue mission Jimin has join the other junior agents to support the naval base's soldiers to handle the situation that occurred in the village.

Yoongi gently caressed the metal button on his palm. He rubbed it softly smiling at the last night's memories.

"Jimin-ah I really wanna make you realize you haven't dreamed. You were really sleeping between my arms. It hurts me how you couldn't believe you were really by my side even after you were wide awake. I see...I have made things really hard for you. I am sorry... But, you know what? I really wanna let you wake up next to me. I wanna make you realize.* chuckle at his own thoughts* But I have to leave you...*sighed softly* I left you when you were still clutching my shirt. *turn back to go back to the rock he previously sat on* Please hang on a little... until we finish this off. I don't need to mess up your feelings more than I already did. We don't know what happen next. If we could make it together I need to make you realize it through my actions rather than telling you our feelings are mutual. So count on me Jimin. I'll come to you".

Yoongi put the small object back into his pocket sighing at the relieving feelings. It feels like his inner self has recharged. All the emptiness he felt a few minutes ago has vanished. His nostalgic feelings had soothed away with the mere recollection of a certain someone. His safe zone, peace source, and all the feeling related to home have been altered by one name. Jimin. Yoongi's chain of thoughts got interrupted by Namjoon's voice.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?"

Yoongi signed standing up and putting the small button again inside his jacket's pocket.

"Where's Jin?"

Namjoon raised one eyebrow throwing a silent question at Yoongi.

"I saw nothing man. I swear it was like five minutes I've been here. So yeah don't worry I didn't see your little stunt"

Namjoon scratched the back of his neck nodding in agreement.
"He went in"

"Okay...Let's go back to work. We need to contact our headquarters. We got things to arrange before dawn breaks."

.
.
.
35 Mins later

A loud blasting noise echoed through the silent night waking up the whole village. The whole area was covered with concrete dust and broken old church building ruins. The crying kids and yelling adult voices drag the whole village's attention despite it being still midnight. The entire area was echoing various painful noises.

The naval base's soldiers, STF agents, and medical staff had reached the village's church as faster as they could. With the village's priest's kind consent, the naval base had shifted all the kids they saved from the orphanage. So the place that has been attack by the mafia group was filled with kids.

.
.
.

Junior Park wait! "

The junior agent halts on the spot, not daring to move at least another single step further.

Min Yoongi has removed his face guard, which he wore while walking closer to the junior agent who was holding an emergency medical kit, which he was supposed to pass to the medical hut.
What the fuck are you doing ?

"S-sir I ---"

Jimin gasped, seeing Yoongi running toward him, passing everyone who was hurriedly running and attending to things.

The older one quickly removed his face guard, standing next to the younger one, who was only wearing a mask.

"Here, take this."

"But you ----"

"Just wear this. It's hard to keep your eyes open without this. Why the hell did you forget to take one ? "

"I didn't forget. I gave my one to---"
Yoongi didn't wait to hear his explanations. He just pulled the younger one closer to put it over his face.

"Sunbae-nim, but you need this too---"

"Be safe. Just be safe. "

"Yoongi over here. Be quick ! " Another agent has call the senior aagent.
"I got to go"

Dumbfounded younger male stuck at the same place for like 10 seconds and he too run toward the emergency hut.

To be cont........
(I'll update tomorrow morning too)

Note: Sorry for the delay in updating. My weeks are getting hectic as my semester's end draws near day by day. And also, I need to say sorry regarding another thing I worried about. None of my chapters are proof read. I barely find time to type the chapter, so it's hard for me to reread and edit what I wrote. This isn't the perfect author you need to see who can give you perfect chapters, so forgive me for that, bubbles. Your author is truly sorry.

Update: 06/08/2022

Leave comments and votes.
Sorry in case you find this is boring. I need to take an entry to write the climax.
🥺❤️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

38.6K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
8.7K 487 26
Park Jimin the grandson of a powerful king from Busan in the past . Jimin's a rich CEO of a well known fashion industry falls in love with his b...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
8.3K 727 22
A twenty five year old with a painful past and an equally hellish present, trying to escape from all the miserable things in his life. A twenty six y...