Just an Ordinary Watch (Date...

Da EarlKen8

Meet Y/n Itsuka, a boy who has been adopted by the Itsuka household in a very young age. Y/n Itsuka is the se... Altro

Bio
S1 Ch.1: The Start of a New Adventure
S1 Ch.2 : Ratatoskr
S1 Ch.3: Princess
S1 Ch.4: Princess Part 2
S1 Ch.5: Sealing Princess Pt. 1
S1 Ch.6: Sealing Princess Pt.2
S1 Ch.7: Sullen Rain
S1 Ch.8: Frozen Ground
S1 Ch.9: Frozen Ground Pt.2
S1. Ch.10: Hot Springs
S1. Ch.12: I need an adult
S1 Ch.13: Breaking Point
S1 Ch.14: Waken
S1 Ch.15: A Moment of Recovery
S1 Ch.16: Declaration of Victory
S1 Ch.17: Omen
S1 Ch.18: Fiery Date

S1. Ch.11: Nightmare

3.2K 98 113
Da EarlKen8

AN: The picture on top is blursed.
_________________________________________
Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Itsuka Household.

3rd Person POV

It's currently early in the morning and right now, we see Y/n who is currently in his room, watching a show from his computer.

If you didn't know, he woke up at 3am with no fvcking reason and somehow couldn't go back to sleep.

So, in order to pass time, he transformed into some of his aliens from the watch, to check out their appearances and to figure out on what cool names he will gave to them.

And after that he turn on his computer and started watching memes, movies, and etc.

Right now, he is currently watching a show called "The Duchess Approves" for the very first time.

Tv woman#1: "I may be the Duchess, but I'm also a woman!"

Y/n: "Yes! Yes! In your face, Elizabeth! It's just like my life...in a way."

-Short Timeskip-

He continued watching the movie until he reached the marriage part.

Y/n: "Ah, the wedding. I've waited so long for this! She looks beautiful in that wedding outfit!"

Tv man#1: "I object!"

Y/n: *surprised* "Count Lionel?! What's that fvcker doing here?!"

Tv man#1: "I've come to reclaim my bride!"

Y/n: *angry* "You've had your chance at the cotillion, you!"

Tv man#2: "You've had your chance at the cotillion, you!"

Y/n: "That's what I'm saying!"

So out of rage, Y/n grabbed his monitor and threw it outside of the window, making some of his neighbors looked at him with a confused look.

Y/n: "I, uhh...I lost in a game...and I...uhh...rage quitted..."

Thank fully, Ratatoskr has a lot of money and Y/n manage to buy a new monitor.

(Cue opening)

(Song name: Ben 10 alien force theme)

-Timeskip-

Location - Raizen High School.

Ms. Okamine: "Goodmorning, everyone! Guess what? We have a transfer student joining our class today! All right, you can come in now!" Ms. Okamine said as the classroom door slid open.

Once the classroom door slid open, It revealed a beautiful girl with a long smooth black hair. She has red eye from her right eye, while the other one is covered by her bangs.

She then went her way to the blackboard and wrote her name in it, before she turns around and looked at everyone in the class, but the one she was focusing her gaze the most was none other than Y/n.

Y/n noticed this and just shrugged it off as he stared at the raven haired beauty.

Kurumi: "My name is Tokisaki Kurumi. Nice to meet you." She introduced herself with a smile, gaining all of the attentions of the boys, except for Y/n and Shido.

Kurumi: "I am Spirit." She added, making everyone looked at her with confused look, while Y/n, Shido, Tohka, and Origami widens their eyes in shock.

There was dead silence until Ms. Okamine spoke.

Ms. Okamine: "Um...Okay! Thank you for that unique self-introduction! Now let me find you a seat."

Kurumi: "Before you do, may I mention something?"

Ms. Okamine: "Hm? What is it?"

Kurumi: "I am still unfamiliar with this school, if someone wouldn't mind showing me around the school grounds after school, I would be most appreciative."

Tonomachi then raised his hand.

Tonomachi: "I can do it!"

Kurumi: "Rejected."

Kurumi then walked her way at Y/n's desk.

Kurumi: "That's a cool looking watch you got there." Kurumi said, making Y/n confused and shocked at the same time.

He then quickly looked at his left wrist and saw a small glimpse of the Omnitrix coming out from his jacket. Y/n quickly covers the Omnitrix and looked at Kurumi.

Y/n: "Yes. It tells time...and nothing else." Y/n said as Kurumi giggles.

Kurumi: "That's what watchs does, silly~ unless..."

Y/n: *sweatdrops* "Unless what?"

Kurumi: "Nevermind~ In any way, could I ask you to guide me around the school grounds after school...Y/n-san?" Kurumi said, making Y/n shocked.

Y/n: "Woman...how do you know my name?" Y/n said in his thoughts as he looked at Kurumi.

Kurumi: "Well?" Kurumi asked, making Y/n snapped out from his thoughts.

Y/n: "Uhh, sure. I'll show you around after school." Y/n said, making Kurumi lets out a smile as she looked at Y/n with predator eyes.

-Timeskip-

School is now over and Y/n and Shido is currently contacting Kotori through the earpiece.

Y/n: "Well?" Y/n asked Kotori through the earpiece.

Kotori: "We've confirmed it ourselves. She is indeed a Spirit. Well, it works out for us. Win over her heart before the AST interferes."

Shido: "Who's gonna do that?"

Kotori: "We'll let Y/n handle this. She seems to be more interested in him than you. And if things went south, he has the watch to protect himself. Besides, Y/n knows how to handle a woman than you."

Shido: "Huh?!"

Kotori: "He rarely needs our help to handle a woman than you." Kotori said as Shido lets out a sigh.

Shido: *sighs* "If only I was good enough, then Y/n wouldn't have to this all by himself."

Y/n: "Do you know how you can be better?"

Shido: "If I learned to dod-"

Y/n: "If you learned how to dodge, yes."

Kurumi: "Hello, Y/n~" Kurumi said from behind, making Y/n turned around and looked at her.

Y/n: "I shouldn't lower my guard down around her yet. She may seems looks like a innocent beauty, but my hunches tells me that she's...dangerous." Y/n said in his thoughts.

Kurumi: "Thank you for agreeing to show me around."

Y/n: "It's no big deal. Now, let's go now, shall we?" Y/n said as he and Kurumi left the classroom.

Kurumi: "What are you going to show me first?"

Y/n: "Let's see...how about I show you the cafeteria and the student store?"

Kurumi: "Sure~"

As they continue walking through the hallway, Kurumi couldn't help herself as she lets out a few giggles without him noticing.

Kurumi: "Ara~ Ara~ he looks even more cute and delicious up close~ at this rate, I won't be able to contain myself and eat him up~ but I shouldn't. I should keep the best for last~"

In the distance, Shido, Tohka, and Origami are currently watching them from behind.

Tohka: "Shido, why are you spying them from behind? Is it perhaps that you're jealous of Y/n because he's with that girl?!"

Shido: "No, that's not the point."

Origami: "I don't want yet another girl hitting on my Y/n."

Y/n and Kurumi continue walking until they reach the cafeteria.

Y/n: "The most popular thing here is the yakisoba bread. That's what everyone usually goes for."

Kurumi: "Is that so? How about you, Y/n? What's your favorite food here?"

Y/n: "Hmm...none so far. But I still ate on what's in the menu."

Kurumi: "Is that so? What's your favorite food then?

Y/n: "You're the first person to ask me that. I personally like chili fries and Mr. Smoothies. I know someone that can make me chili fries, but sadly Mr. Smoothies doesn't exist here in japan and a very few people likes the taste of Mr. Smoothies."

Kurumi: "Is that so?"

Y/n: "Sorry to be rude, but are you even listenin-" Before he can even finish his sentence, Kurumi went in front of him and stared at his face.

Y/n: "...yes?"

Kurumi then put her index finger on her lips and smiled seductively at Y/n but it was not very effective for Y/n.

Kurumi: "I'm terribly sorry. I was fascinated by your cute and handsome face~"

Y/n: "Thanks...now shall we continue in your tour?" Y/n asked as they began walking again.

Kurumi: "Fufu~ playing hard to get are we?"

-Meanwhile-

Location - Fraxinus

Right now, Kotori and her crew are currently watching Y/n and Kurumi from the giant monitor.

Reine: "We haven't dealt with a spirit like this before."

Kotori: "Yeah, it's a good thing Y/n is unaffected from her charms. If Shido was the one doing this, then there's no doubt that he will fall for her charms when she said that. Now, let's continue gathering data out of her as much as we can." Kotori said as they continue watching them.

Once the two of them are walking down the stairs, Kotori began talking to Y/n through the earpiece.

Kotori: "Hold up, Y/n. It's choice time."

Y/n: *whispers* "Huh? But things are going smooth."

Kotori: "We know, but we need more data to harvest out of her."

Y/n: *whispers* "Ok, I trust you."

Kotori: "Okay. These are the options."

Three options then appeared on the monitor.

1. What did you mean you were a Spirit earlier?

2. Kurumi, where did you go to school before you came here?

3. Kurumi, what panties are you wearing right now?"

Kannazuki: "Let's go with 3."

Kotori: "The reason being?"

Kannazuki: "Panties that are barely visible through black tights are one of mankind's greatest treasures."

Kotori then snapped her fingers as two guards suddenly appeared and grabbed Kannazuki.

Kannazuki: "Commander! Please have mercy!"

Kotori then lets out a sigh.

-Back to Y/n-

Kotori: "Alright Y/n, go with three." Kotori said through the earpiece.

Y/n: *whispers* "I trusted you!!!" Y/n yelled at Kotori through the earpiece.

Kotori: "Don't worry, if things went south, you had the watch to protect you."

This earned a tickmark on Y/n's forehead.

Y/n: *whispers* "Just because I have the watch to protect me, it doesn't that you have to humiliate my reputation and ruin my pride!"

Kotori: "Stop being whiny and do it already. Let's see if she can handle your charm."

Y/n: *whispers* "Fine...don't blame me if something bad happens." Y/n said as he get himself ready.

Y/n: "...Hey, Kurumi, what panties are you wearing today?" Y/n said with a small hint of shame in his tone of voice.

Kurumi: "Ara~ my panties? Right now? Would you like to take peek then?" Kurumi asked, making Y/n blink his eyes for a few moment.

Y/n: "...I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you properly. Mind repeating that?"

Kurumi: "Instead of saying it again, I'm just gonna show it to you. I don't mind showing them to you, Y/n san."

Kurumi then lifted her skirt and showed Y/n her pantyhose, making Kotori shocked.

Y/n: "...Pantyhose." Y/n said in his thoughts as he suddenly began shaking his head.

Y/n: "Stop Y/n! You're being down bad!"

Kotori: "Does this girl have no shame?!" Kotori asked through the earpiece.

Kurumi: "So, how is it?

Y/n: "It's good...Anyway, what do you mean when you said you were a Spirit earlier?"

Kurumi: "You don't have to play dumb. I'm sure you know very well what Spirit's are."

Y/n: "I'll get straight to the point then. How do you know my name?"

Kurumi: "That's a secret. At that moment, there's only one thing I can tell you."

Y/n: "And that is?"

Kurumi: "I've had feelings for you ever since I found out about you. That's why being able to spend time with you like this makes me exceptionally happy."

Kurumi then hold Y/n's hand.

Kurumi: "I have a favor to ask you. Would you mind listening to my request?"

Then suddenly, they heard something falling down. They looked where they heard the sound and saw both Tohka, Origami, and Shido coming out from the locker.

Y/n: "You three?"

Kurumi: "Ara, ara, what are you three doing there inside the locker? Are you guys perhaps doing a threesom-" Before she can finish her sentence, Origami cut her off.

Origami: "Holding hands at school without marriage is a crime! Let go of his hands immediately."

Kurumi didn't listen as she tighten her hold at Y/n's hand.

Kurumi: "Well the matter of fact is that I have anemia. So, being the kind man he is, he lent me a hand."

Origami then fall down on her knees.

Origami: "I have anemia, too. Need help, Y/n."

Y/n: "Bruh..."

Tohka: "That's a pathetic excuse you two!" Tohka said as she began shaking her hips.

Tohka: "Shido! I have anemia too!" She said as she continue swaying her hips.

Shido: "Huh? Is that so?"

Then suddenly, the gossips trio appeared.

Ai: "Looks like Y/n has girls fighting over him."

Mai: "Y/n, already has his hands on the girl that just transferred here?! This is instense! It's not even a day yet!"

Mei: "That's so lame..."

-Timeskip-

School time was now over, and right now, we see Y/n, Shido, Tohka, and Kurumi who are currently outside of their school gates

Kurumi: "Thank you for showing me around today. I truly am greatful." Kurumi said as she bowed down her head.

Kurumi then approached Y/n and leans her head at his hear as she began whispering something.

Kurumi: *whispers* "Next time, I want to do it alone with you with no one interfering us~" She said seductively.

Y/n: "Context pls..."

Kurumi then took step back and looked at the three with a smile on her face.

Kurumi: "All right, if you'll excuse me, I'll be off now. I'll see you guys, tomorrow." Kurumi said as she walked away.

Y/n looked around and noticed that Origami is gone.

Y/n: "Have you guys seen Origami?" Y/n asked as both Shido and Tohka shakes their head no.

Tohka: "Maybe she already went home."

Y/n: "Well, let's head home then. It's getting dark."

-Timeskip-

The three of them got off from the bus and began walking home while discussing what food they will eat for dinner.

Tohka: "Shido, are we having hamburger steaks tonight?"

Kotori: "Oh! I'd love that too!"

Shido: "Let's see, what about you, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Well, I don't mind having hamburger steaks for dinner."

Shido: "Well, that's settles it. We're having hamburger steaks for dinner."

Tohka: *smile* "Yay!" Tohka cheered.

As they continue walking home, they saw a girl that resembles like Shido, standing right in front of them, making them stopped walking.

Mana: "It's just like Origami- I mean, Nee-sama told me." She said while looking at Shido.

Y/n: "You know her?" Y/n asked as Shido shakes his head no.

The girl then approached Shido and looked at him in the eyes.

Mana: "Big..."

Shido: "Big?"

Mana: "Big Brother!!!"

She suddenly gave Shido a hug, making both Y/n and Tohka confused and shocked at the same time.

Y/n & Tohka: "Huh?!"

-Short Timeskip-

Location - Itsuka Household

Right now, we see Mana shaking hands with Kotori, while Shido is currently preparing drinks for everyone.

Y/n on the other hand is currently sitting on the coach along with Tohka and Yoshino, and he is currently eating some chili fries from his plate.

Tohka: "What a surprise. I never knew Shido had another little sister! Do you know about this Y/n?" She asked as Y/n shrugged.

Yoshinon: "Not a secret child, but a secret little sister?! Way to go!"

Shido: "You could've have put that in a nicer way! By the way, why are you here?" Shido asked as Yoshino become sad for a moment.

Yoshino: "Uh...I'm sorry." She apologized.

Y/n immediately shot a glare at Shido, which Shido immediately get the message.

Shido: "Oh, no. It's not like you need to apologize. You're free to come inside this house whenever you like."

Yoshinon: "But you two do look alike!"

Mana: "Of course! I'm his little sister!"

Kotori: "How odd, I'm Shido's little sister as well."

Mana: "Huh? Meaning...that you're my big sister?!"

Kotori: "No! Shido was adopted into the Itsuka Household a long time ago. We're not biologically related."

Mana: "I see. So that's your relationship with him!"

Shido: "Um, Mana. Can I ask you something?"

Mana: "Sure! What is it?"

Shido: "Um, sorry, but I don't remember you."

Mana: "That's no surprise. The truth is I don't have any memory of the past, either."

Y/n: "Sounds cliche to be honest..."

Kotori: "Huh?! What do you mean by that?!"

Mana: "I remember things from the last couple years, but that's about it."

Kotori: "Then how can you tell that Shido is your big brother?" Kotori asked as Mana showed them a pendant with a picture of her and Shido.

Shido: "Is that me?"

Kotori: "That's maybe just a boy who just happens to look like him."

Mana: "No, it's him! I only have fuzzy memories of it, but I do remember that he was sent far away somewhere. I felt lonely, but more than that, I was worried. So, now that I see you're alive and well..." Mana then stood up from her seat and ran at Shido with tears on her eyes.

She ran at Shido and gave him a hug, this irritated Kotori as she then kicked Shido away from her.

Kotori: "Get away from her!"

Mana: "What are you doing?!"

Shido: "Why kick me?!"

Y/n: "You're lucky that she doesn't kicks you in the nuts."

Kotori: "Shido is part of my family! I won't let you take him back now!"

Mana: "Relax. I have no intention of taking him."

Kotori: "Huh?"

Mana: "As long as I can see him be happy. That's enough for me. Looks like he got a cute little sister here too, so it's fine."

Kotori: "Oh, thank you. So, you do have some sense inside your head."

Mana: "Though, it's a given that you're no match for the real little sister." She said which irritated Kotori.

Y/n: "Ohh...looks like things have gotten even more interesting." Y/n said as he continued eating chili fries, while watching the scene unfold.

Kotori: "Oh? You think so?"

Mana: "Huh? Isn't that obvious? You could never get closer to him than a bond stronger than blood!"

Kotori: "You know what they say 'Better a neighbor nearby than a sister far away.'"

Mana: "Hmph, no, no, no. An adoptive sister is just a stranger, an imitation sister whereas a natural born sister shares the same blood."

Kotori: "Why do you keep emphasizing that?!"

Tohka: "Imitation and real...what are they talking about?"

Yoshino: "Kinds of rice maybe?"

Yoshinon: "Ding-dong! They say putting the two together in a bowl can give you a taste of the forbidden fruit!"

Tohka: "Oh? I'd love to try that! Shido, put those two in a bowl for me!"

Shido: "Are you trying to make me a criminal?"

Kotori: "Why would blood relationship even matter?! It's not like real siblings can marry each other!" Kotori said, making the room fell dead silence on her comment.

Y/n: "She's out of the line but she's right."

Kotori then blushed a little as she then slammed her fist on the table.

Kotori: "Anyway, I'm his little sister now!"

Mana: "You can't win against me, his blood related sister!"

Kotori: "That's got nothing to do with being his sister!"

Their arguments continued until Shido spoke.

Shido: "Hey, Mana. Where do you live now?"

Mana: "Why?"

Shido: "Maybe I shoud meet whoever's taking care of you."

Mana: "That'd be a bit difficult."

Kotori: "It's the sort of place you can't tell people about?"

Mana: "No, but...You could say it's a special workplace with dorms full of girls."

Shido: "Workplace? You have a job?"

Mana: "No, what I'm saying is..." Mana then gets a bit nervous as then walk towards the door.

Mana: "I'll be going now! See ya later!" She said as she left the house.

-Timeskip-

Location - Raizen High School

Right now, Ms. Okamine is currently doing an attendance check.

Ms. Okamine: "Tokisaki? Is Tokisaki here? Tokisaki?" She called out Kurumi's last name but no one answered.

Y/n then glanced at the empty seat.

Y/n: "She's not here, huh?"

Tohka: "Kurumi's tardy on her second day here?"

Origami: "She's not coming." Origami said as both Y/n and Shido looked at her.

Origami: "Tokisaki Kurumi is not coming to school anymore."

Ms. Okamine: "Jeez, I told her let me know if she'd be missing school.

The classroom door slid open, revealing Kurumi.

Kurumi: "I am here."

Ms. Okamine: "Tokisaki, you're late!"

Kurumi: "I am so very sorry. I wasn't feeling very well on my way to school."

Y/n glanced back at Origami and saw that she was shocked and speechless on what she just saw.

Suddenly, Y/n's phone rings. He pulled out his phone and saw that it was a message from Kotori, telling him to go to the preparation room with Shido during lunch.

-Timeskip-

During lunch, Both Y/n and Shido went to the preparation room and Reine then showed them a footage of Mana killing Kurumi in a dark alleyway. And after that they began discussing their plan about Kurumi.

-Meanwhile-

Right now, we see Origami and Kurumi stood on top of the stairway with a door that is heading to the roof.

Kurumi: "Well, did you need something? I have yet to eat my lunch."

Origami: "Drop the act. I know that you died yesterday."

Kurumi: "Oh, I see~ were you with Mana yerterday?" Kurumi said, making Origami step back.

Kurumi: "What's the matter Origami? Go ahead and run."

Then suddenly, multiple creepy arms appeared on the ground and pinned Origami to a nearby wall. Another arm then grabs her neck, choking her. Origami tried to break free but it was useless.

Kurumi then lets out a few giggles.

Kurumi: "Fufu~ I'm afraid you were just making a futile effort." Kurumi said as she began approaching her.

Kurumi: "We had a great time yesterday. Did you clean it up? My body, that is."

The mysterious arm then proceed to choke her harder.

Origami: "...What are you...after?" She demanded.

Kurumi: "I wouldn't be lying if I said I wanted to see what it's like to go school." Kurumi said as she showed Origami her clock eye.

Kurumi: "But the most Important thing I'm after is none other than Y/n." Kurumi said, making Origami shocked.

Kurumi: "I know all about it. You're infatuated with him, aren't you? But too bad..."

Suddenly, Kurumi then pressed her knee in between Origami's thighs.

Kurumi: "I have much, much stronger feelings for him than you do~ So if you want to live to see another day, get away from him and never talk to him again. He is a wonderful man. He looks...incredibly delicious~ I yearn for him! I strongly yearn for him! I want him! I want all of his powers! Especially his watch~ I want to make him mine and be one with him!"

_________________________________________
AN: So, how's this chapter? Good? Bad? Confusing? Gib me your honest thoughts!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

10.6K 286 24
"So, you fell in love again, huh?" * * * "I'll love you, even after we're done counting the stars." * * * Uzumaki Y/n, a Kunoichi from the Village Hi...
6.4K 223 27
What happens when you fall in love with the only person you're not allowed to have? What if they love you back? This is my take on the love story be...
5.4K 173 60
This is a sequel to my other yyh fanfic book 'A Warm Compassion'. The Next Generation of Team Urameshi's family group. Please read that first before...
199K 6.1K 30
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...