HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

By Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... More

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
For The First Time
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
Ruin & Love
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Caring Liar
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
I Want You
A Wrongful Right
A Forbidden Beginning
In Someone Else's Arms
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Does It Scare You?
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
A Bad Dream
Chosen For Herself
The Very Second
Her Azure Eyes
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
Escaping
He Is A Monster

Away From You

8.6K 541 501
By Taevya369

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

A tendril of chill ran down her spine when she felt his warm lips smashing against her soft ones and started feeding on them like he was a voracious beast, who was dying to consume her existence in whole.

Her eyes filled with more tears because there was nothing soft and gentle about his kiss. It was dominating, aggressive, sinful just like him.

Seraphina tried her best to fight, to stop him but his anger had blinded him and had blocked his all senses. He was not capable of hearing her loud sobbing.

He gripped her jaw more firmly and twisted her wrists more, making her back to arch . With every inch of her defiance, his tormenting over her turned more aggressive and punishing.

He sucked on her delicate lips hungrily and Seraphina hissed badly when he dug his teeth on her lower lip. It hurted her terribly but he still didn't stop and her existence turned into ice when he released her jaw and pulled her bra's strings down.

Seraphina started throwing her legs in protest because her hands were caged but he captured her legs in between his thighs. He shoved his tongue inside her mouth and squeezed her soft bosom a little roughly, making her whimper.

Her entire body was aching and hurting because of her continuous struggles and now her breathing started turning uneven because his mouth wasn't letting her to breathe.

Seraphina felt like she was about to pass out . Her eyes were about to get shut when she felt his palm ,which was tainting her breast, were now trailing more down and then he clutched the hem of her panties.

Seraphina bursted out crying when he slightly pulled down her panties because now she had lost her every hope to get saved from his destruction .

She started crying and weeping loudly against his mouth, her body started shivering which made him stop his hand from pulling down her panties .

He detached his mouth from her and slightly pulled back and looked at her face, where he saw her breathing heavily, her eyes were shut . Warm tears were flowing down from her closed eyes. Her cheeks and nose had reddened. Her pouty shimmering lips had turned crimson and more swollen because of his abruptness on them.

Seraphina was sobbing badly when she felt him release her pinned wrists and then heard his dangerously lower voice in her ear.

"If I want I can f#ck you right here, right now until you bleed and lose your senses in pain, Seraphina and nobody would even dare to question me, not even your own f#cking brother, "

His obnoxious words were like venom to her ears.

"And if I just want to play with you then I would have gotten done playing with you that night when you were alone with me, in my house, unconscious, " He groaned in her ear.

Her heart ached, processing his words because somehow he was right. If he had just wanted her body, he could have tainted it that night, but he didn't instead he had taken care of her.

"And now, listen to me really very carefully. You are going to do as I say without even thinking about defying me for once, Sera, "

Seraphina didn't dare to open her mouth and just felt his warm breathing crushing over her skin.

"Now you are going to persuade your brother to leave this country and go abroad for the project and you will willingly come to my house and are going to live with me, " His voice was lacing with a deadly threat.

He stuck out his tongue and wiped it over her earlobe, making her fist her palms and shut her eyes more tightly.

"And if this time, you think about showing your bravery to me by neglecting my words, Sera then first I was just trying to take your brother away from you for a couple of months but if you dared to deny me then… . " He halted and lifted his face.

He looked at her face only to find her already staring at him with her glossy azure eyes.

"I will take your brother away from you for the rest of your life, Princess and will imprison you in my cage forever, " He whispered against her lips while gawking into her eyes.

And that was enough for Seraphina to tear up like a kid before him because now she was feeling painfully helpless, helpless against her fate, against that sinner who had trapped her in his cage.

She did and spoke nothing but just cried her heart out beneath him, like a little child. His burning gaze softened a bit by watching her state.

He placed her palm over her cheek and leaned closer to her face. He pressed his lips on her forehead gently.

Seraphina was beyond messed up to cope with his duality. One moment, he had behaved like he was about to tear her apart but on the other, he was behaving like she was his most precious desire.

He kissed her closed eyes and then brushed his lips on her tear stained cheeks.

She didn't know what to react and feel because he was beyond confusing. What he actually wanted from her? He wanted to hurt her or cure her? He wanted her body or her heart? Those questions ached her soul in pain.

Seraphina slowly unlatched her lashes, feeling his warm lips feeding on her tears. Her azure eyes met with his grey orbs which were now looking calm and at peace, not blazing or flaming anymore.

Understanding those emotions in his eyes was impossible for her because he was too difficult to understand, to endure ,for her.

He gazed into her watery eyes and then kissed her nose pin, making her tear up more because even after everything, his warmth and gentleness were making her feel comfortable.

His touch had given her that pain, yet feeling his touch was becoming her only cure of that pain. He kissed her nose bridge and then pecked her chin.

Seraphina saw him taking his face upward and again looked into her doe teary eyes . He was looking into her eyes like he had understood the pain behind her tears and how wouldn't he be after all he had caused those tears and that pain but still, Seraphina wanted him to take her pain away.

She was wanting him to cure her, to trap her in his sinful warmth and her tears begged him to do that and like a blind follower, he listened. He leaned his face nearer to her and with no further thinking or anything, he pressed his lips against hers but this time gently and amiably.

This time, Seraphina felt his lips were cherishing her lips like a beautiful desire. That sinner was not sinning with her virtue but a desirer was claiming his biggest desire. A life was claiming its breathing, a heart was claiming its beating.

It was feeling beyond beautiful to her but she knew how immoral it was. He had just done and said such worst things to her but she was again giving up to him. What was wrong with her? Was she really that terrible and desperate person? She accused herself and then clutched his shoulders and tried to push him away.

But now even her own body was betraying her. Her body wasn't using its full strength to push him away because it wanted him closer . It wanted to get drowned in his warmth.

Seraphina was reluctantly trying to push him away but he had no intention of leaving her. He again held her both wrists and shoved them against the bed.

He laced his own fingers with hers and intertwined their palms together and kissed her more passionately but without losing his tenderness.

Every inch of her body ached to give up to him but Seraphina was restraining herself because it was wrong, beyond wrong for her but the thin line between right and wrong blurred for her when he wiped his tongue on her lower lip, asking for her to open her mouth.

And she, without thinking for once, parted her lips and let his warm tongue invade her mouth. Goosebumps formed all over her body. That feeling was overwhelming .

That foreign feeling ran across her entire body. Her stomach filled with a tingling sensation. Her lower abdomen felt that heavy sensation, which made her squeeze her thighs, especially when his tongue collided with her.

Goosebumps erupted in all parts of her body and to add more into her agony, Seraphina felt something hard like rock pressing against her lower abdomen.

Her breathing accelerated. Her core started throbbing slightly, adrenaline rushed through her veins feeling his hardness pocking against her skin and to her horror, he stretched his lower body and pressed his erection against her throbbing core.

A low moan escaped from her mouth which got muffled inside his mouth . He was painfully hard and she could feel it. Even having no sexual experience in real, Seraphina was completely aware of the things which were happening to him, to her because she had gotten knowledge of it to differentiate between what was a wrong touch and what was right.

All those things were too foreign for her and that terror was fueling her body more in temptation for him and finally Seraphina submitted to him completely when he pressed himself more against her womanhood.

She completely stopped struggling and even tried to follow the action of his lips. She clutched his palm more tightly which were intertwined with hers and he completely understood now she had given up to him.

He left her hands which made Seraphina to wrap them around his neck and pulled him closer. She tried to kiss him but she had no experience of it.

She was sucking on his lips like a little kitten which made him turn his movements on her more slowly and gently .

Seraphina laced her fingers in his soft hairs and again moaned when he cupped her waist and grinded her slightly against his shaft.

They both kissed each other slowly, beautifully yet passionately and desirably. Their bodies were pressed against each other as they were feeding on one another's mouth, completely forgetting about everything and everyone.

And they finally broke the kiss when her breathing rate again increased. He slightly pulled back and lifted his face to get a glimpse of her.

Her cheeks were now looking more pink. Her swollen reddened lips were slightly parted as she was breathing through them. Her eyes were still closed, tears were still gathered in the corner of her eyes. Her bare skin had flushed . She was looking beyond beautiful. He had messed her up . Her alluringness was endearing and painfully enchanting for him.

His eyes had never seen something so broken yet so beautiful. He pressed his lips on the corner of her eyes and again kissed her nose pin.

"I have turned so f#cking insane for you that now I can give up on my own breathing just to get a glimpse of you, Princess, "

Seraphina slowly opened her eyes, hearing his words. Her eyes met with his, making her gaze filled with tears again but this time, neither she protested, nor even tried to push him away.

She just tossed her head and teared her eyes away from him without caring that she was almost naked beneath him. Anything could happen at any second but she didn't feel any fear or anger. It was just pain and hurt, hurt that why it had to be him? Why did it have to be him to whom she had started losing herself, even knowing how heartless that person was but still her heart had started longing for him?

His eyes scanned her face . He knew she was hurt. He knew he had given her that pain . He knew that way was forbidden. She was forbidden for him but now he couldn't help it, not at all.

He brushed his lips on her heated up cheeks and then kissed the corner of her lips.

"You can hate me as much as you want, Sera, " He cooed against her skin.

Seraphina still didn't look at him, making him gently grip her chin and made her look at him. Her shimmering eyes fell on his soft yet possessive ones.

"But you can never part yourself away from me , " He stated, gazing straight into her eyes.

And at that moment, it became clear for her that now she really had no escape from him. She could never get away from him, even if she gave her life for it and it was not only because he would never let her go but because she herself had bound her soul to him.

They both stared into each other's eyes as he uttered

"So stop even thinking about getting away from me. Nothing  can take you away from me, not even you and your brother so do as I say or else… " He halted and Seraphina saw that darkness again crept back in his eyes.

"If you even think about taking yourself away from me then I  promise ,I will take each and every person away from you for the rest of your life ,whom you have ever loved in your life, Princess, "

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.2K 30
Dark Romance: A reckless dare reunites her with a handsome, daunting man, forging a love of discipline and passion. LOGLINE A dark game forces Zee, a...
888K 24.5K 65
He was her rock, her best friend, her first love. He became her worst nightmare, her tormentor, her captor She was his everything. His obsession. Th...
560K 20.1K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...
1.6M 54.6K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...