The little thing about gettin...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong marrie... More

Chapter 1: This is Shao Chengyun, Shao Zong
Chapter 2: Come to My Place
Chapter 3: Come In
Chapter 4: Then cultivate the culture
Chapter 5: Don't worry, you can lock the door at night
Chapter 6: You Don't Need to Understand
Chapter 7: Children have little experience
Chapter 8: Don't Want to Say
Chapter 9: What Do You Not Know What I Want to Eat?
Chapter 10: If only it didn't explode in your hands
Chapter 11: I will raise this hand again
Chapter 12: Shao Chengyun, don't come...
Chapter 13: Please go to Room 902
Chapter 14: You don't care about this
Chapter 15: It's all right, leave it to me
Chapter 16: Is that contract still valid?
Chapter 17: He can't go out without my consent
Chapter 18: "Angry?" "Nothing."
Chapter 19: Bullying is still bullying
Chapter 20: Come back and I'll put it on for you
Chapter 21: What do you want me to say, congratulations?
Chapter 22: Not everyone has as many options as you do
Chapter 24: Let's Play All Night
Chapter 25: Is this cloaked beast in private?
Chapter 26: Don't blame yourself anymore
Chapter 27: Can... Holding hands?
Chapter 28: Don't Put the Whole Person in It
Chapter 29: Don't always fight with me here
Chapter 30: Can I Still Sleep My Arm?
Chapter 31: Thank you Mr. Zhou
Chapter 32: But tomorrow will be better than today
Chapter 33: I'll help, the juice is gone
Chapter 34: Besides, I didn't want to treat him badly
Chapter 35: She will definitely take action against Xin Rong
Chapter 36: You will never be able to defend yourself
Chapter 37: Come out on your own, don't wait for me to go in and pick you up
Chapter 38: Don't make a fuss, go home first
Chapter 39: Baby, Don't Do This Anymore
Chapter 40: Shao Chengyun, Let Go
Chapter 41: Shao Jia's second young mood was rotten at this moment
Chapter 42: You leave a path for Xin Rong
Chapter 43: Three little pigs can do it, I don't pick
Chapter 44: Ask yourself, have you really thought about leaving?
Chapter 45: Spoil me
Chapter 46: Unless I let you go, you can't leave
Chapter 47: Someone slept with me, are you so satisfied?
Chapter 48: You Can't Wear It, Don't Think About It
Chapter 49: Go ahead
Chapter 50: No, Mr. Shao, I have an appointment
Chapter 51: Give me another chance
Chapter 52: I won't go, I won't bother you
Chapter 53: Thirty or so people should be sad for their wives
Chapter 54: Ming Media is Marrying
Chapter 55: Strive to come here again tomorrow for dinner
Chapter 56: "That Eats or Not Eats" "Eats"
Chapter 57: Sometimes I don't play enough and want to beat people
Chapter 58: Is this going according to your plan?
Chapter 59: But he wants to gamble
Chapter 60: My name is Louis and I am pursuing Xin Rong
Chapter 61: He's My Ex-Husband
Chapter 62: Not ex-husband, we are not over
Chapter 63: None of them love you as much as I do
Chapter 64: You Think About Me Again...
Chapter 65: Married to Xin Rong, but did not take good care of anyone
Chapter 66: I'll listen to your answer
Chapter 67: Go out at night and buy a bed
Chapter 68: Again Tonight You'll Sleep on the Couch
Chapter 69: The End Chapter - For me, you deserve it

Chapter 23: Are You Not in a Good Mood?

719 26 0
By Kessho_Yuki

When he first signed the contract with the lawyer, the black and white words had been written very clearly, and Shao Chengyun had any entourage requirements for Xin Rong during the year, and Xin Rong had to cooperate. Especially when it comes to long-distance travel such as cars, boats and planes.

Therefore, afterwards, Shao Chengyun did not ask Xin Rongtong whether he agreed, while putting his arms around him to feed him water, he directly told him that tomorrow when he brought his ID card, his assistant He Xun would lead him to apply for an urgent passport.

Xin Rong lowered his head and swallowed the water, and a light "um" was an answer.

Although Xin Rong did not show it, in his heart, he still had some vague expectations for Shao Chengyun to take him to Europe with him.

Xin Rong thought that he had covered it up very well, but in fact, Shao Chengyun quickly saw it. The next day Xin Rong began to pack his luggage, Aunt Hui gave him a large suitcase, he checked the travel strategy on the Internet, asked Shao Chengyun from time to time what to bring, and sorted out the box in two days.

People like Shao Chengyun, whose air mileage points have reached the platinum level, have naturally seen all kinds of scenery. When I met Xin Rong, a child who was like a blank piece of paper, I made an ordinary business trip a little hopeful.

A few days before going abroad, Xin Rong went to the hospital to remove the thread, although there was still a small piece of gauze left at the end of the eye to protect the scab, but those bruises were basically invisible, and people also looked much refreshed.

Shao Chengyun saw that his injury was complete, so he asked him if he would like to go back to the Shao family mansion with himself and meet his parents and brothers-in-law to have a meal together.

When Xin Rong heard that there were so many elders present, he was still a little timid in his heart, and consulted with Shao Chengyun, "If I have to go, then you can arrange it." If you are not in such a hurry, can you slow down again?

In fact, Lin Ying's side had already urged several times to let Shao Chengyun take Xin Rong home, presumably after listening to some news of catching wind and catching shadows from Aunt Hui, he had a curiosity about Xin Rong, so he was eager to see him.

Shao Chengyun still wanted to respect Xin Rong's meaning, the children's faces were thinner, and if they were not ready, they would not see it first. Later, Lin Ying called again to ask questions, and was pushed by Shao Chengyun, saying that he wanted to go to Europe first, and then find time after returning.

As soon as he pushed away like this, the meaning of protecting Xin Rong was obvious.

Lin Ying remembered that Shao Chengyun had an impatient look when he mentioned the agreement to get married, and now that he saw that his attitude had changed so much, he couldn't help but be angry and laughed, saying to him over the phone, "You've only been married for a few days, when your mother can't move you, there is only a daughter-in-law in your heart?"

Shao Chengyun did not argue with his mother either, and said with a light smile, "Isn't it because the time is too short, you have to give Xin Rong a little psychological preparation." Besides, don't you still have Aunt Hui here to work undercover for you?

Aunt Hui had been taking care of Lin Ying's diet and living in the past few years. It was not until Shao Chengyun returned to China that he added two new residences, and Lin Ying was worried that the young servants were inexperienced and inattentive, that he asked Aunt Hui to come and be a housekeeper.

Shao Chengyun knew that these days Lin Ying did not contact Aunt Hui less, and most of the questions he asked were related to Xin Rong, so he turned a blind eye and followed his mother. <

Lin Ying listened to him say that Hui Aunt was undercover, laughed and scolded, and then instructed him to take Xin Rong with him when he went to Europe and pay attention to the safety of entry and exit, so he hung up the phone.

Shao Chengyun put down his mobile phone and stood by the study window for a while, rubbing his chin casually. This is a habitual small action of his, but few people know that this chin rubbing action means that Shao Jia'ershao's mood is not very good.

By the time Shao Chengyun returned to the bedroom, Xin Rong had finished washing and was waiting for him to sleep.

Their marriage came very suddenly, and there was no foreshadowing in front of them. So that sometimes Shao Chengyun looked at Xin Rong quietly with him, and he also had an incredible feeling.

Xin Rong was sitting on a small sofa with armrests reading a book. Shao Chengyun entered the room, and he was still curled up on the sofa, not distracted at all.

He was looking at a book that Shao Chengyun had casually taken from the shelf a few days ago, a best-selling book on economics written by a professor at the University of Chicago, which contained some interpretations of daily life phenomena based on economic principles, which were relatively in-depth and easy to understand.

Xin Rong looked very seriously, and Shao Chengyun walked over and rubbed his head hair and said, "Sleep."

Tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. the plane will fly directly to Germany, and they will all get up early.

Xin Rong wanted to read this chapter and then go to sleep, and whispered, "Ten minutes."

Shao Chengyun smiled, did not urge him anymore, left him a lamp, and lay on the bed first. WWithin a few minutes, Xin Rong also moved very lightly from the other side to the bed.

He washed his hair before going to bed, with a light aroma, his fingers were a little cold, and he quickly retracted it when he accidentally touched one of Shao Chengyun's arms. Unexpectedly, as soon as he lay down, he was covered by Shao Chengyun with a quilt, and then dragged into his arms and began to kiss him in the dark.

Shao Chengyun kissed very unruly, not like the usual foreplay. Xin Rong is a little confused, tomorrow will catch a plane, will you do it tonight?

He thought in his heart, his subordinates had begun to resist, "Tomorrow I will get up at six o'clock..."

Shao Chengyun bit his lip and said in a deep voice, "So?"

Xin Rong felt that it was too long to do it with Shao Chengyun in its entirety, but he did not dare to say it, holding the man's shoulder with one hand, while distinguishing his expression in the darkness, first tilting his head to let him kiss his neck, and then saying, "Are you not in a good mood?" ...... So let me help you, okay? 

When he said this, Shao Chengyun stopped instead, buried his head between Xin Rong's neck, smelled the light fragrance that had not yet dissipated on his skin, and thought in his heart, how can he see that he is in a bad mood? Is it so obvious?

Xin Rong was hugged by him again for a while, and finally Shao Chengyun let go of him and said, "I'm not in a bad mood, don't mess with you, go to sleep."

Xin Rong also did not know what happened to Shao Chengyun before returning to the bedroom, he looked at the man's side face lying on the side with his eyes closed, said goodnight to him, and then silently covered the quilt. <

The driver dropped them off at the airport early the next morning, and there were already several people waiting in the business class lounge. Among them was He Xun, an assistant whom Xin Rong had met once when he went to apply for a passport.

Xin Rong followed Shao Chengyun into the lounge, and the people sitting in the room stood up one after another to say hello to Shao Chengyun, who looked like Shao Chengyun's subordinates. Xin Rong stood aside slightly confused, and Shao Chengyun supported his shoulders, took him a little, and said to him, "Go and sit."

So Xin Rong obediently went to the side, poured himself a cup of coffee from the coffee machine on the cabinet, did not add creamer and sugar, and drank to refresh his mind.

The vice presidents and assistants around Shao Chengyun were dressed in suits and shoes one by one, looking at a group of workplace elites. Only Xin Rong wore a hoodie and jeans, which did not match their style at all. Except for He Xun and Xin Rong nodding and greeting at the beginning, no one else took the initiative to ask about him, and Shao Chengyun did not introduce Xin Rong to anyone.

This time, Shao Chengyun flew to Germany with his team, mainly to talk about downstream orders. The whole itinerary is relatively tight, and it is expected to bid with a large cruise ship company in Singapore, so after getting on the plane, Shao Chengyun continued to look through the information of some rival companies.

Xin Rong sat in his seat, and did not take the initiative to say a word to Shao Chengyun the whole time.

He ate breakfast from the flight attendant and watched a movie with headphones on. Until the end of the movie, Shao Chengyun finally walked back from the back row, took off his suit jacket and sat down next to Xin Rong, while reaching out and squeezing Xin Rong's hand, asking him, "Is it boring?"

Xin Rong took off his headphones, smiled, and said, "The movies are very good, they are all new films that have just been released." 

His casual personality was quite painful, and the man then grabbed his head again, because there was a wide armrest between the seats, and Xin Rong couldn't lean on Shao Chengyun.

On the seat opposite the corridor sat He Xun and another vice president, Shao Chengyun did not seem to be worried about others seeing or hearing, and Xin Rong said, "When we get to Germany, we will work for a few days first, and I will set aside time to play with you after the busy."

Later, when Shao Chengyun also ate something and went to exchange views with his subordinates, Xin Rong also stood up from his seat. On the surface, he just stood up and rubbed his arms and relaxed in the aisle, but in fact, he had been watching Shao Chengyun's direction and silently looked at the other party for a long time.

Ever since admitting his heart in Meng Donglin's bar, Xin Rong could feel that the emotion hidden in his heart had become stronger and stronger.

Now he looked at Shao Chengyun's way of handling the work, and he really felt that this man was very stylish. Not much to say, but looking at people's eyes has a lot of weight, occasionally with a little gesture, flip through the data lazy smile, how to look are a strong and calm ability.

In Xin Rong's previous twenty years of growth, she had never come into contact with an adult male like Shao Chengyun. He knew he couldn't resist and fell too quickly, but he felt a willing sense of powerlessness.

The ten-hour flight isn't too difficult to alternate between movies and occasional naps. At 11:00 a.m. local time, their group landed at the airport.

It was a cloudless sunny day in Germany, but the wind was strong in early winter, and the sun was shining on the body without any temperature.

As soon as Xin Rong stepped out of the business class shuttle, he was blown by the cold wind.

His heavy coat was packed in checked baggage and could not be picked up for a while. Shao Chengyun was listening to He Xun at the time, and Yu Guang caught a glimpse of someone pushing a large stack of luggage to meet him, and reached out and pulled Xin Rong to avoid it. At the same time, he took off his trench coat and draped it on Xin Rong's shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 508 91
COMPLETED Alternative title : 飞尘 Author : 焦糖冬瓜 Yu Jin yelled, "I curse you, the woman you like in this life will not like you!" "He he," Mo Feichen w...
25.6K 578 81
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lover with my own hands. It is clearly writ...
151K 5.1K 13
So this is a PJO/HP crossover. All rights go to Rick Riordan and JK Rowling. I do not own any of the characters!!!!!!! New Readers: I've started re-w...
3.7M 158K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...