I Love You, Hater || K.TH × K...

By jaz_mine925

"I will love you, unconditionally." Started: August 5, 2022 Ended: June 13, 2023 More

Introduction
Ep. 1 "I DON'T LIKE YOU!"
Ep. 2 "Maybe I'm really worried"
Ep. 3 "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"
Ep. 4 "What's wrong with you?"
Ep. 6 "Storytime"
Ep. 7 "Your cousins are here!"
Ep. 8 "Jealousy"
Ep. 9 "C-Cousin?"
Ep. 10 "You'll live with your cousins"
Character Guide
Ep. 11 "Attention"
Ep. 12 "Text"
Ep. 13 "Revenge"
Ep. 14 "Finally!"
Ep. 15 "Jerk"
Ep. 16 "At the restaurant"
Ep. 17 "She already came back?"
Ep. 18 - Final Part "

Ep. 5 "In the graveyard"

28 2 0
By jaz_mine925

Classes dismissed

Jennie: *About to leave*

Taehyung: Jennie! Jennie! Jennie, wait up!! *Running towards Jennie*

Jennie: *Looks at Taehyung with a cold expression* What do you want from me again!

Taehyung: I will accompany you home. Let's go! *About to hold Jennie's hand*

Jennie: *Refused to let Taehyung hold her hand* No thanks! I'm not going home yet. Bye, I guess? *Cold tone and left*

Jisoo: *Comes out of nowhere* If you are really sorry, go and follow her.

Taehyung: Jeez, noona you scared me! *Sigh* Fine, I will follow her. I'm worried too. Bye! *Left*

At the graveyard

Jennie: *Bent her knees down* Hi, oppa! It's me, you flower princess! I missed you so much! *Fake smile*

You know how I used to like this guy at my school because he is handsome, as cool like you, brave like you, and smells like you. But he rejected me harshly and even humiliated me. And I know you couldn't do that.

I'm your flower princess right? And you're my worldwide handsome prince.. Oppa...should I...follow you? Your flower princess is dead inside. I'm dry and hurt. Oppa, should I forgive that guy? Should I be happy again?

Taehyung: *Walked towards Jennie and sat down besides her* I think you should be. *Looks at Jennie*

Jennie: *Surprised* Wait! What are you doing here?? Did you follow me?! *Raised her eyebrows*

Taehyung: Stop sulking here. Your brother will be sad.. and as far as I know.. He loved you very much.

Jennie: *Stands up* Stop comforting me, Taehyung. Stop acting like you care about me.

Taehyung: I do care about you, Jennie. I just realized it now..

Taehyung's mind: I will love you unconditionally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...