I Love You, Hater || K.TH × K...

By jaz_mine925

"I will love you, unconditionally." Started: August 5, 2022 Ended: June 13, 2023 More

Introduction
Ep. 1 "I DON'T LIKE YOU!"
Ep. 3 "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"
Ep. 4 "What's wrong with you?"
Ep. 5 "In the graveyard"
Ep. 6 "Storytime"
Ep. 7 "Your cousins are here!"
Ep. 8 "Jealousy"
Ep. 9 "C-Cousin?"
Ep. 10 "You'll live with your cousins"
Character Guide
Ep. 11 "Attention"
Ep. 12 "Text"
Ep. 13 "Revenge"
Ep. 14 "Finally!"
Ep. 15 "Jerk"
Ep. 16 "At the restaurant"
Ep. 17 "She already came back?"
Ep. 18 - Final Part "

Ep. 2 "Maybe I'm really worried"

38 2 0
By jaz_mine925

Jieun: Jennie, wait up! *Running*

Lisa: Unnie, we lost her. I think she went home already.

Chaeyoung: But we have one more class yet.

Jisoo: *Checks time* Let's just give her some space. Let's go to the class.

Jennie went home crying

Mom: Honey, you're home already-

Jennie: *Hugs her Mom* Mom, am I a burden to you and Dad? *Sniffs*

Dad: No, honey. Who told you that?! *Concerned*

Jennie: *Didn't respond and went to her room. Changed her clothes and turned off her phone* Am I that useless? *Crying* It's okay for me that he rejects me but that doesn't mean that he can insult and embarrass me. *Sobbing* I think it's my fault why he did that to me. I'm desperate for him. But I will make sure he regrets what he did to me!

It's been 3 days since that incident happened. Jennie still doesn't go to her school or even eat her food.

|| Taehyung's POV ||

Wow! I can't believe she didn't go to school for 3 days!

Lisa: *Walked pass Taehyung while worriedly looking at her phone.*

Taehyung: Umm, hi Lisa! I just wonder why Jennie's still not going to school-

Lisa: I don't know too, Taehyung. She cuts off her social media, her mother told us that Jennie is not eating her food and it's all because of you! *Left*

Taehyung: I-wait! Aishh! It's impossible that Jennie is not eating her food! She will get even more thinner!

Jungkook: But you said she is fat the other day. *Came out of nowhere*

Jimin: Maybe she trusted what you said so she stopped eating. And now you're worried about her because she's not eating? I'm disappointed, Tae. *Left*

Taehyung's mind: Maybe I'm really worried.

|| Jennie's POV ||

Mom: Jennie! Come downstairs and eat!

Jennie: *Went downstairs with puffy eyes* I'm not hungry Mom.

Dad: Come here, Jennie. *Opened his arms signalling Jennie*

Jennie: *Hugs his Dad*

Dad: Can I have a favor, Honey? Can you go to school tomorrow? Your friends are worried about you because you cut off your socials.

Jennie: I will Dad. *Went to her room*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...