His little princess (KTH x re...

Por minimoonikie

"no other man had ever tried to touch me" "then make me yours my little princess" -your every tears are imp... Más

{prologue}
Part {2}
Part {3}
part {4}
part {5}
part {6}
part {7}
part {8}
part {9}
part {10}
part {11}
part {12}
part {13}
part {14}
part {15}
new book
part {16}

Part {1}

2.9K 88 2
Por minimoonikie

_________________________

inside the king's room:

The room was filled with a pregnant woman's cry and scream. she is in pain but at that moment everyone care for the child more than the crying woman. the maid are trying their hard to make the pain less. suddenly the curtain door open and a old lady in her 50 comes in with a straight emotionless face. she look at the woman lying on the bed scream out of her lungs.

The lady look at the maid who bow down " your highness, we have a problem we can only save one Queen Eliza or a baby" the maid said looking down. at that time they only can save a one life. the lady looked at the baby womb and then at the maid. "I want the child. I don't want the woman who is not even strong enough to give a birth to the child"

Maid start to look at each other. they know the next generation of the king Jung are important but don't know that for their future king they have to kill the queen. it's not called killed but know the one Is dying but still not trying to save then it's called murder. the maids look at the queen. she was fully covered in sweat her lips are pale and she was breathing heavily.

"AAAAA" the woman starts screaming more louder. tears start to fall from her eyes. the old lady role her eyes and walk out. while holding her big baby womb she look at the maid. "save the baby" the maid nod and come closer to touch the womb with her shivering hands. Queen Eliza suddenly hold the maids hand and with pleading eyes she look at the her.

"after my death promise me you will protect my baby" her breath hitched but still she continues "firstly I was forced to be a mom to have a child to have the next generation of Jung but now I love my child more than anything no one can love this baby like I do, promise me you will save my baby at any cost from this cruel family from this world" more tears starting to fall from her eyes. she can't properly complete her sentence and sob left her mouth.

unknowingly tears start to filed in the maids eyes she touch the womb and look at the queen "I promise, I promise I will protect the baby by my life cost I will always make the baby happy I will never make the it feel alone never make feel the emptiness of moms love I promise Mrs Jung I promise"

hearing her words queen Eliza smile and nodded. at the age of 13 she was forced to marry and at the age of 15 she was forced to have a child. the whole Jung kingdom is waiting for their next future king Because of king's mother (Mrs Jung, Queen Jung). but now the child is most important for her not only for her for every mother and now she care for her child more than her life

outside the room:

the whole palace was in silence until baby's cry echo through the whole palace. everyone stood up from their seats. "mom I think the baby is born" king said looking at her mom who held emotionless face. he thought she will think about his wife but first she think about the baby more like next generation.

in a monarchy the child is important the most cause it was the one who take the lineage ahead. the maid come out of the room and bow at the lady "congratulations your highness it's a babygirl" listening to her word queen jung clench her fist. she wants a boy.

the curtain door again open and a maid come out with a cute sleeping baby in her arms

but without looking at the baby queen just turn around but stop at the track "take queen Eliza body and start the funeral" the guards nodded at her word and walk in the room.

"give me the baby" a maid walk out with a sad face and take the baby in her hands. looking at sleeping cute baby unknowingly a smile spread across her face. "you go help the guards I feed the baby"

at Kim palace:

Loud scream are coming out of the outside of room "mom what is going on?" the small kid ask wrapping his small arms around his mom's neck as he saw his mom crying silently. "shhh baby please don't make any noise" she put her hand on his mouth.

Again a loud scream came and more tears start to fall from his mother's eyes. "RUN, RUN" the words echoed through the whole place. she took her baby in his arms "mom was that dad's voice did something happened to him?" with his small and shuttering voice the kid ask his mom who was busy running away.

"no baby nothing happened, dad is okay we are just playing a game and now we have to find a place to hide OK?" the kid looked at his mom with a small pout and nodded putting his head on her shoulder. "HEY SHE IS RUNNING AWAY CATCH HER"

hearing the shout she ran fast as she can. While running she came in the backyard of the palace. she stood behind the tree and look at her son. "baby you hide here I will hide somewhere else" his mom caress his cheeks and look at his eyes with her teary one. "no mom hide with me" the kid hold her mother Hand with his small one.

"no baby we can't, if we hide together then we will broke the rule so we have to hide in different places" she caress his hair. the boy nodded with a small smile on his face "we will win mom" a wide smile spread on his face. she smile at him with tears in her eyes "I love you my baby" and ran away.

After a while :

"it's been so long where is mamma?" the kid look here and there try to find his mom but couldn't. so he decided to walk the way his mom ran. after 10 minutes he saw a body lying on the grass. blood was everywhere. the kid walk toward the body and turn her around.

his breath hitched as he look at her mom lying with close eyes. "mamma mamma walk up.mamma" but she didn't even move a little. tears start to filed inside his eyes as he took her head on his small lap. "don't worry mamma everything will be alright"

"prince taehyung" someone shout from behind as he looked behind and saw his hyung yoongi. "hyung look at mamma she is not opening her eyes and not saying anything" yoongi kneed down and look at his mom body and then at him.

"what happened to mamma?" taehyung ask holding her mom's hand in his small one. " don't cry....." he inhaled deeply breath and again continue "she is not with us taehyung she is now with your dad in a beautiful place while looking at you"

"and now you have to behave you have to make them smile you have to make them feel proud." the sun slowly sat down as the beautiful stars appear

"look they are watching you from far and now you have to take revenge you have to take revenge of your dad and mom's death" he swiped his tears and smile at him

"I will make them proud I will take revenge of my mamma's death" he stand up and look at the sky "I will"

to be continued...........

-------------------------------------------------------------{A.N}
hey babies how are you all?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

300K 8K 42
I'm a man who has everything, I can buy anything I want, but my life is like a robot, I have to live under the pressure of my father, I must obey all...
2.6K 512 26
Taehyung X Reader "Tae..taehyung" she murmured and run to him and held him by his arm making him stumble a little "N...no no please d...don't leave...
89.3K 3K 39
Growing up with abusive parents isn't what I thought life would lead me too. Bruises and past scars stayed as suicidal thoughts never leave my head...
87K 6.4K 30
"The Maleficent they call will be a princess in my eyes forever." ---------------------------------------------- A story where a sweet guy falls unco...