Shot clock | Book 2 in USC se...

By dontworryboutit123

Book two Rhegan Clarke: A girl who has everything but struggles to grasp the one thing she truly wants. "ļæ¼ I... More

š€šžš¬š­š”šžš­š¢šœš¬
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸŽ.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ‘.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ’.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ“.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ”.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ•.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ–.
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ—.

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”.

9K 234 95
By dontworryboutit123

Rhegan Clarke

𝐦𝐞: 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

It's been two weeks since I last saw Dominic in person.

His schedule was so busy. We'd barely even gotten to spend a decent amount of time on our nightly facetime calls. I was either busy studying or drained from school to stay up at night.

On the bright side, Dominic and the guys were doing amazing despite losing a few games. I could tell that Dominic let a few losses get to his head. On those days, I tried my hardest to help in any way that I could regardless of the distance between us.

I chewed on my thumbnail as I stared out at the books laid in front of me. My head was hurting and my brain felt like mush from all of the knowledge that I'd retained.

" Here are your flash cards for this unit. Just in case you have any pop quizzes, I want you to be prepared. The flash cards were a hit last year so I figured we'd do it this year." Elizabeth handed me the multi-colored cards that she hand wrote.

" You didn't have to do this, Liz." I studied her neat penmanship that was written on the note cards.

Elizabeth waved me off and plopped her bubble butt down on my bed." I was bored and needed a distraction."

In other words, Abel had an away game tonight.

Elizabeth and Skylar were the lucky ones. They got to see their boyfriends everyday while the rest of us had to suffice to facetime calls and swapping off weekends to see ours.

" Abel played a great game." I placed the cards on my desk and turned back to my books, clicking the pen rapidly as I looked at my phone.

Elizabeth hummed." Yep. I just wish he were home. Then I could properly congratulate him."

I chuckled, the one clicking filled the silence that followed.

It came to a sudden stop when Elizabeth gently pulled the pen out of my hands. " Did you take your medication today?"

Guilt immediately poured into my body as I debated lying.

That thought went out the window as I stared into Elizabeth's eyes. They twinkled with worry as she studied me, staring deeply into my soul for the truth. " Rhegan."

Removing my thumbnail, I shook my head." No. I didn't take them today."

" Didn't take what?" Ayanna walked into my room.

My eyes pleaded with Elizabeth not to say anything. Besides Dominic, Ayanna was the mom person riding my ass about taking my pills.

" Rhegan didn't take her pills today."

" You bitch!" I gasped.

" No!" Ayanna tutted." Don't 'you bitch' her for telling the truth. Rhegan we can't fall back into bad patterns again. You know how bad you adhd gets when you don't take your pills. And if Dominic finds ou-"

I shake my head frantically." Please don't tell him. He's going to be so disappointed."

Ayanna rolled her eyes." I'm not going to tell that idiot. But Rhegan, I thought that you were doing better:"

" I was. I am." I quickly corrected myself. " Classes have been kicking my ass lately and throwing me off a little. I promise that this is the first time that I've skipped a pill in a long time."

Reaching into my bag, I pulled out my prescription and popped one in my mouth. I swallowed it with the help of my ice water that sat in my water bottle on my desk.

" And now there's no need to worry. I didn't skip a day. Problem solved."

Elizabeth shook her head." Problem not solved."

I rolled my eyes but remembered that they were only helping me and looking out for my best interest.

" Would you have taken it had I not asked?"

I couldn't lie. I had been so consumed with school and other priorities today that I would have skipped taking my pill. " Probably not," I admit, a tad bit shameful that I prioritize other things that were not in the slightest bit of importance such as taking my pills.

" But I promise that this is the first time that I have forgotten." Especially since Dominic messaged me every morning to take them but not today, which is probably why I forgot.

However, I realized how unhealthy it was to rely on him to remind me every day. If I was already forgetting to take it without him reminding me one day, what would happen if he had gone a week without reminding me.

I would've been an anxiety ridden mess with the lack of ability to focus on anything. Plus, taking my pills was my responsibility, not his.

" I'm starving." I decided to move the conversation away from the topic of my forgetfulness today. " Are we ordering in or going out?"

It was a thursday. None of us had classes on Fridays.

" We haven't gone bar hopping in a while." Elizabeth suggested as Ayanna called for everyone to come into my room.

" What's so important that you bitches had to interrupt my quality self care time?" Skylar waltzed into the room in her elephant onesie.

" Skylar, reading smut and picturing you and Marcus as the main characters can wait," Elizabeth outed her.

Skylar, taking offense, hit her repeatedly with one of my silk pillow cases. " Hey! Hey! Those were expensive. If there's even so much of thread ripped, Skylar I will seat your books on fire and Elizabeth I will burn all of your limited edition pokemon cards."

The two girls gasp." You wouldn't!"

I arched my brow." Try me and find out."

Skylar immediately dropped the pillow and sat down on the edge of my bed. My phone chimed on my thigh but I ignored it, wanting to be engaged in our plan making for tonight.

" We're going bar hopping! I think that we should start our night at Rocco's and make our way through west hollywood." Ayanna suggested.

" Sounds like a plan to me." Jora agreed.

" I'm down!"

" Can we do karaoke too?"

The group parts ways so that we get dressed. I picked an off the sage green top, low waisted jeans. and some platform sandals that I thought were so adorable. I just had to get them.

I dipped my toe in the water, finding it bearable before fully submerging myself into it. My hair sat on a bun on top of my head as I leaned against the porcelain of the tub. My eyes were closed as I soaked, deciding to scrub myself clean when I got out.

However, my peace and quiet was ruined by the sound of my phone ringing obnoxiously loud.

" Hello." I blindly answer, thinking that it's a normal phone call.

" Why am I staring at the ceiling?" I hear Dominic's tired response.

Quickly I showed my face and the bubbles covering my skin as I smiled brightly. " Hey. Just waking up?" I noticed the sleep still evident in his eyes.

" Yeah. We had a long practice today. Coach wants us to fix our mistakes, make improvements before tomorrow night.

" What are you guys up to?"

I shrugged." Nothing much. We just made plans to go out so we'll see where the night takes us."

Dominic yawns, nodding his head at the same time. He looked so tired and drained. I frowned, wanting to kiss every inch of his face softly until he fell peacefully in my arms.

" You look so tired, baby," I whisper softly." Maybe you should get some more rest and call me back tomorrow before the game."

" Okay," he yawns again." You're right. I miss you too, Ice."

I smile, waving softly before we hang up. When we did, I let out a prolonged sigh and sunk a little further in the water.

I hated the distance. It might've been small but even that amount was too large.

When my skin is almost as wrinkled as a prune, I unclog the tub and get out, wrapping my body in a fluffy white terry cloth robe after I dry off and lotion up.

I quickly did my makeup and hair before getting dressed and went downstairs and sat on the couch to wait for the others. This night was much needed away from my books and other worries.

Tonight was about drinking and having fun.However, I couldn't drink that much because of my medications.

The girls started coming downstairs one by one. Jora came down and plopped next to me wearing a red corset, leather straight leg pants, and open toed stilettos. Her bracler clad arm wrapped around my waist and stayed there.

She lets out a dramatic sigh. I shut off my phone and peer at her the second time she does it. " What's up jo-jo?" I gave in and indulged her.

Jora sits up a little, now laying her head on my shoulder."I'm depriving myself of sex. The guy that I shouldn't possible want after he treated me like shit last year, is a fucking idiot and I want to suck his dick so badly but he needs to be taught a lesson."

My chortle came out accidentally. Jora pinches the skin from my stomach, glaring at me as I laugh uncontrollably now. " Hey! I'm depriving myself of sex too."

It was Jora's turn to laugh." Why? He doesn't have any issues keeping his dick tucked in his pants. You're torturing the poor man Rhe, I'm teaching mine a lesson."

Poor Carson. I couldn't imagine the whining that he had to hear since two of his best friends were going in months with no sex... well one of them. I'm sure that Kyler was whoring around during his summer break.

" I don't know. I just want to take things slow but it's killing me." I admit.

" Sex wasn't a problem for us. I don't know why I suggested that we not rush into it psychically. People have sex all the time while working out their issues right?"

Jora nods." Depends on the issue but yes. But if you guys both are ready to have sex and you know that it isn't a issue for you guys, then do it."

Chewing on the inside of my cheek, I let her words and Dominic's words sink into my brain. Memories of all our good times flash through my mind, half of them I was naked and happy with the after glow of sex. Not that all of our good memories involved sex.

Our issue was communication. Not sex.

That's the area that we needed to work. Me too he more specific. That's the area that I needed to work on.

Sex wasn't the problem. I was.

" You're right." I sighed, running a hand over my flattened hair. " I just don't want a repeat of last semester. That's all. Maybe I thought that doing things differently would prevent that. Maybe I was going the wrong way about it."

Jora sits up, adjusting her breast on her top. Jora was perfect. She had the perfect body. The perfect face. I couldn't fathom how someone could hurt her.

And she'd been hurt a lot.

" Maybe. Only you guys can be the judge of that."  She sat back against the couch. " But I will add in my two cents. One of us deserves to get some dick and the way this idiot is acting, it's not going to be me, anytime soon."

I snorted." Have you ever thought about treating him how he treated you!" I asked out of curiosity.

She's quiet for a moment." Yes but we all know that I'm not capable of hurting someone the way that they hurt me. It wouldn't help resolve anything between us either."

Jora was a bitch. However, when you really got to know her, she turned out to be too pure for this world. She was hurt so many times in her last relationship, had many opportunities to ruin her ex, but she never did.

However, with Kyler, it was different. It was different in a way that they could only explain why they treated each other the way that they did and still went back to each other.

" I don't want to hurt him. Maybe it's stupid but I know that in the end, it'll hurt me more than it would him." She shrugs as the others finally come downstairs.

" Enough of that. Let's go out and have fun." She extends her hand towards me and helps me off of the couch.

We all waltzed out of the room and into the elevator, closing the doors behind us and turning off of the lights.

" Audrey can't come," Sade pouts, turning off her phone."She says she's stuck at family diner and a flurry of emojis followed."

I loved receiving text messages from Audrey solely for the fact that they were always so sweet and you never knew what combination of emojis you would get.

We walked out of the elevator, into the suv, and the rest of that night was history... followed by a banging headache.

_____________________

Two days later, I awake with a heavy weight on my stomach and the sound of horrible snores in my ear. My eyes shot open, a smile growing wide on my face as I struggled to turn around due to the weight of Dominic's arm.

" Stop moving," he mumbled into my hair. His hand traveled to my breast and squeezed, keeping me still against him.

" You're here. When did you get here?" I asked, meeting into his touch.

I wasn't a light sleeper by any means, however, I wasn't that heavy of a sleeper to not have noticed him entering my room last night was I?

" Last night. Flew in after the game." He answered shortly."Missed my Ice princess."

My inside fluttered and I squirmed until he had no choice but to let me go. Turning around, I wrapped my arms around his waist and shoved my head into his chest, feeling his warmth radiate off of me.

" I missed you too." I whispered, kissing his shirtless chest. My lips traced over a few tattoos that he had there before I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I have never slept as peacefully as I did in his arms.

Later that day, we ended up at my dad's house.

" Want to watch a movie?" I asked once we got out of the shower and dressed.

Dominic clung to me, his body weight on mine as he nodded. " A movie sounds good."

I smiled and kissed his cheek as we entered the kitchen. I fixed popcorn and some drinks before we headed to a more private living room in my wing of the house.

I let him select the movie while I found some blankets and pillows to get comfy. " What are we watching?"

" Love." He answers as I sit on the opposite end of the couch and the movie starts up.

Dominic cleared his throat as a sex scene came on the screen.

My legs clenched together as I focused on the popcorn in my lap, steadily feeding myself in order to not turn my head in his direction. The female lead moans intensified as the sex scene felt a little too long for my liking.

If I was by myself I would've been completely fine— but I'm not. I'm with the one person who could give the man on a screen a run for his money when it came to making a lady scream.

I felt the couch shift as he spread his legs. Out of the corner of my eye I see him adjusting his sweats. His hands clenched the material of his grey sweats as his print started to enlarge.

It was my turn to clear my throat as I reverted my eyes to the screen.

My clit throbbed with need at the thick sexual tension growing in the air. If I clenched my thighs one more time, he'll know how horny and wet I am.

He always knows.

My hand reaches into the bowl again, only to find it empty with the kernels left over.

Oh shit. My one fucking vice to keep this situation turning into something else— is now gone.

I put the bowl on the floor next to the couch as the sex scene continues. Both characters are getting into it as the male lead hammers into the female lead. Her breasts were on full display as she stared at him with hazy, lustful eyes. Her gorgeous full lips were parted as he stared down at her with an equally hungry look.

I couldn't help but squirm as I felt myself grow wet by the second. The La'Perla thong I was wearing was now destroyed. My sleeping shorts no doubt had a huge wet stain that would be visible if I stood up.

My nails dug into the palm of my skin as Dominic cleared his throat yet again.

I took the risk and turned my head slightly, finding him biting his knuckles as he stared at the screen. His muscles were straining through his hoodie as he kept his sole focus on the t.v.

That was until he snapped his head in my direction. I couldn't turn my head fast enough. He had already caught me in the act.

"Rhegan ." I clenched my eyes shut, knowing that there was no going back now.

"Yes," I whispered, feeling his stare burn into the side of my head.

"C'mere." His voice is husky and deep.

I'd like to think that I have self control when it comes to Dominic and giving into him. But that would be a bold faced lie.

I had none. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

One second I was under the warmth and protection of my fuzzy blankets. The next I was on top of Dominic with his tongue shoved down my throat, kissing me feverishly as his fingers pulled the fabric of my shorts and thong aside.

My hands made quick work of undoing his sweats, pulling them down low enough for his dick to spring out.

He lifted my hips, lining his tip up with my entrance before gripping them harshly and slamming me down.

"Oh fuck!" I yelped as he stretched me out. His dick made me feel so full. He was all I could feel in my walls, in my cervics, in my fucking stomach. I could barely control my breathing as he stroked in and out of me.

My eyes snapped to his noting that look in his eyes that told me I would be having no control in this situation— none.

Dominic's nails dug into my skin as he lifted my hips, making me take every single thick inch of him all at once.

"Do- Dom." I moaned as he bucked his hips into mine. Pain shot through my core temporarily, turning into pleasure soon after as he repeated his actions.

" Moan my name, Rhegan. Tell me how much you love taking all of me like I know you can. Tell me how much you love my dick filling your tight pussy to the brink, baby."

I tried rolling my hips into his but he wouldn't let me. Dominic kept the same grip on my hips as I felt the pressure of him stroking in and out of me at a fast pace.

I gave in, leaning the upper half of my body onto his as I placed my palms on the walls behind him for support. " I love it," I whispered against his lips.

" I love it so fucking much, Dominic."

" I know you do," he smirked cockily as he swirled his hips, knowing how much that action drove me insane." I know what you like. What you love. And what you hate, Rhegan."

He chuckles as I bit down on my lower lip." I think I know you better than I know myself."

I whimpered at not only his actions, but his words.

My one fear was someone knowing my deepest fears and insecurities. And Dominic, Dominic damn near knew all of them.

And yet he's still here. Trying to prove that he's the one for me when he doesn't have too.

I should be proving myself to him for how I ended things last semester.

" Get out of your head, Rhegan." His fingertips brush the hair out of my face. " Focus on me making you feel good right now. Be in the moment with me."

Why was he so good to me? Why couldn't he be the cocky son of a bitch he was before?

I gasp as I feel Dominic lift me up. He shifts onto his knees while still buried inside of me. The tip of his dick brushed my inner walls at the slightest movement he made.

When I'm placed with my back on the couch, he raises my left leg, wrapping it around his waist to get a deeper angle. With every inch he pushes into me, I feel my stomach hollowing with how full he makes me.

"Shit!" He barked as he sunk further into me, my walls tightened around every inch he managed to push inside of me.

My mouth parted open as my hands shot up under his hoodie, feeling his warm skin against my fingertips as I gripped his shoulders.

"Rhegan." My name never sounded so good from anyone else.

" Fucking hell, Rhegan." He grunted as my nails dug into his skin. I was at a loss for words as he took over my mind, body, and soul. A fire burned throughout my veins as we connected once again.

The only noises I could emit were moans, whimpers, and pants. My words were stuck in my throat as his dick repeatedly hit the sensitive spot that only he could find.

I felt so dizzy, my mind was fogged with only him and the feeling of him being everywhere.

He hiked my leg higher, getting deeper access than I thought he could. " Dom! Please! Oh my god, please!" I didn't even know what I was begging for. 

For mercy— no I loved it too much.

For more— yes.

" What do you want?" He panted in my ear. His thumb rubbed my hip-bone in a soothing manner while he absolutely destroyed my insides. " Want me to go faster? Tell me what you want, Rhegan."

I nodded my head as I swallowed." Go faster. And kiss me, Dominic. I want you to kiss me."

" Whatever you want, Ice."

Dominic pressed his lips against mine in a kiss that started off soft. But as soon as he sped up his deep strokes, the kiss turned wet, nasty, and rough.

Just like the sex.

My nails dug into his skin as I dragged them down his back. No doubt leaving marks for all of his teammates to see in the locker room when he was shirtless.

His tongue swept through my mouth in skillful strokes as he did with it when his face was in between my thighs.

My body was burning with the pleasure he was giving me, and the feel of him in my arms yet again. I felt like I was on cloud nine every-time he was around me and inside of me.

One hand held the back of his neck as I fought for control over the kiss. He had control over my whole body, he could at least let me control something.

" Rhegan," he mumbled against my lips, snatching my bottom lip before he pulled away.

I shook my head, grabbing him in my palms and pressed my lips against his in a passionate, fiery kiss. He had no choice but the respond as I dipped my tongue down his throat. His hands traveled up my waist, latching onto my boobs and squeezing them harshly.

He swallowed the loud muffled moan before I detached our lips, peppering kisses down his neck, the hairs of his bread tickling my skin as I found the spot that drove him crazy the most.

I squeezed him with every powerful thrust he delivered. My eyes rolled back as my vision started to blur, stars speckled here and there as I took everything he threw at me.

" You're trying to kill me woman," he moaned as he pumped his hips into mine, my body rocked against the arm of the couch. I latched my lips onto his neck, swirling my tongue around his skin as I felt my stomach start to constrict with my rising orgasm.

" Well you're killing my legs and guts right now," I pant against his skin. " I think that we're pretty even."

Dominic throws his head back in laughter as he slows his pace down. " I didn't say slow down," I jerked my hips, trying to create friction as he shook his head, speeding up his pace.

"You're a greedy fuckin' slut," he smiles as I shrug my shoulders.

" You like it." I retort as something flashes in his eyes, an emotion I've never seen before.

Or probably was too scared to read into.

" Yeah," he whispers hoarsely. " I like it."

And in that moment, as he stares down at me like I'm the most important thing in the world to him— I orgasm.

It was one of the best orgasms that I'd ever experienced with him and in general. My body felt like it was going to burst from the tender affection that shone in his eyes.

He made me feel loved and cared for in this moment— in every moment.

Dominic brushed his lips against mine softly as he held me tightly in his arms. His strokes slow down as I ride the rest of my orgasm out and melt into his hold. I could feel his heart beat wildly against mine. The thumper and pattern somewhat matching my own as we share breath.

Dominic spasms and a few seconds later I feel the warmth of his cum shooting inside of me. We held each other close, our bodies were warm and no doubt sweaty under the clothes that covered our upper half.

He pulls away from the kiss, his head leaning against mine as we pant, trying to control our breathing.

" So much for taking it slow," I chuckle, licking my sore bottom lip as he pulls out of me. His eyes shimmering with amusement as he picks me up.

"We both know that we have zero self control around each other to take it slow." His eyes search mine as he sits up on the couch, still buried inside of me.

I can't help but nod in agreement," I seem to lack all self-control when it comes to you." Dominic smirks softly as my hands caress his cheek, the hairs of his beard ticking the palm of my skin as we sit in silence.

His big hands rest under my hoodie, holding my hips as he stands up. My mouth drops open at the feeling of his dick hardening inside of me.

" Dominic," I gasp as he heads to the nearest full bathroom. " H- how?" I'm a stuttering mess as he grips my ass.

" I have no self- control around you, and that includes my other bodily functions."

Sex was never the issue.

AHHHHHHHHH!

Prepare for this nasty filthy slut ladies!!! And boy is he nasty.

I love you guysssss soooo much!

Thoughts?!??

A.

Rhegan's fit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 46.4K 55
Book One : USC series 18+ Ayanna Heart Reeling from betrayal of her ex, Captain of the basketball team for UCLA and longtime boyfriend. She decides t...
706K 24.1K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
379K 9.6K 43
*Slow updates* After agreeing to be the focus of a college article, senior Charlie Murtaugh gets more than he bargains for when he's assigned a clue...
39K 1K 30
NPU SERIE | BOOK TWO (HOCKEY) Kennedy Sloan is done with guys. Her boyfriend, now ex, cheated on her with the one person she thought she could trust...