nyx's fanfic collection

By luv_nyx

I wrote a lot between 2019-2021. Most of it was fanfiction, but looking back on it the progress I made betwee... More

Dan Howell
PJ Liguori
Dan Howell 2
Markiplier
Dan Howell 3
Nico di Angelo
Percy Jackson
Makoto Tachibana
Fairy Tail
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Crankgameplays
Cranksepticeye
Tom
Eddsworld
Jschlatt
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club 3
Duncan

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club 2

3 0 0
By luv_nyx

This was written April 11th 2020. Though it's short, the progress between this and even the last Free! story is nice. Chances are this would've been another Makoto x reader with the reading being Haru's sibling.

HAZEL

I heard a loud thump and felt a bump and I tensed up for a second, before seeing the ground out of the plane window to my left. Anticipation and anxiety rose quickly while I waited the few minutes it took for the rows in front of me to take their belongings and leave the plane. Finally, I made my way off the plane and into the swarm of people searching for bags or relatives and friends. I was also one of the people searching for a familiar face, and I couldn't seem to find it over the heads of all the tall people. Eventually the black haired man I was searching for walked up beside me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 379 24
Description updated as of December 4, 2020. Hey, I'm just here to let you guys know that this book is *really* old and not representative of my curre...
12.7K 150 19
Hey so i privated a few of these because they were super emo and bad so i might rewrite a few idk ummm haha okay anyways Don't mind half of these, a...
2K 82 11
A few one-shots and character summaries for OCs I didn't write a full-length fic for. . ​​​​​​​I do not at any point in time give permission for my f...