The Benefits- Jikook

By Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... More

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 25: See you

2.2K 149 29
By Chulimochi

Chapter 25: See you

Jungkook: Are you excited?

Jimin: Yes, a little. Can't wait to eat all the food 😌

Jungkook: You'll get all the food very soon

Jimin: Yes. Appa said he will arrange a hot pot party for me. They'll invite you and your parents too

Jungkook: I'm definitely coming.

Jimin: Don't you dare not come 😠

Jungkook: I said I'm coming. I won't miss free food.

Jimin: Lmao since when you're crazy about free food?

Jungkook: I don't know. It grew on me I guess.

Jimin: xD Alright, the plane is taking off now. I'll see you tomorrow.

Jungkook: (Typing....)

Jungkook: (Typing......)

Jungkook: Safe flight. See you 💙

And that one heart emoji got Jimin trying to control his blush. Covering his face while smiling and screaming, that one heart emoji got Jimin's heart beat real fast for hours. It's the first time ever that Jungkook sends him a heart emoji. Jimin actually has to do breathing exercises to come back to his senses, reminding himself again that he should not have his hopes high. He's been working on that, not knowing his taller best friend on the other side of the world is doing the same thing.

Inhale in for four seconds, hold for another four and exhale another four. Keep doing it until calming down. It works every time to take away nervousness before talking in front of class and meeting new people, but this is not the case.

Can't be grounded, Jungkook is restless, looking at their chat countless times. Tiptoeing over the text he just sent. Would heart emoji make Jimin feel weird? Did he give Jimin hope for sending emoji? Was it flirting? Jungkook doesn't like to look that way, but he couldn't help himself.

'Can't wait to see you.'

'Looking forward to seeing you.'

Jungkook typed and deleted several times before he decided to text something vague, but the goddamn finger just acted up pressing the heart emoji. Well, that blue heart emoji is what Jungkook has been wanting to send to Jimin for a while ever since they've been texting and calling, but he stopped himself every time.

This time is different. Being on flight itself is risky, and stupid over thinking Jeon Jungkook came out from nowhere. Jungkook actually thought if anything happens, he wouldn't get to express his feelings to Ji- what? Feelings? What feelings? Jimin is his best friend, and it has to stay that way.

Therefore, Jungkook really hopes that the blue heart emoji won't ruin it. Not wanting to lose his best friend anymore, Jungkook can't and won't bear not having Jimin in his life anymore. Hoping that Jimin doesn't take it as anything more than a friendly text. Jungkook doesn't want to be someone that gives Jimin hope and ruins that friendship again. The last thing he wants to happen is for Jimin to cut him out of his life to get over him, but Jimin is over him right? Jimin doesn't feel like a friend anymore, right?

Jungkook could put his mind to rest for a little before his mind seems to act up again with another set of thoughts and feelings.

Get over him? Jimin is over him. Jimin doesn't have feelings for him anymore.

Tossing and turning, the new set of thoughts are irritating. They go as far as Jimin flirting with someone else. How can Jungkook sleep with the image of those plump lips being kissed by somebody other than him. The picture of those cute perky asses being revealed in someone else's eyes, naked. Did all that already happen? It's possible. It's not like they talk to each other about their dating life, recently. The topic is sensitive.

Pain. It's painful. It's the pain he will force himself to swallow if he wants to have Jimin as his best friend. Best friend forever.

The night went extremely slow for Jungkook as well as his day. Dark circles are obvious under his eyes during breakfast. The grumpy prince might as well get his new nickname as panda prince at work. Tapping his feet all day long, thinking about the moment he would meet Jimin the first time in a while. Didn't want to be late, but Jungkook couldn't just leave his work and run to Park's house. Cursing over the documents, Jungkook has to finish concluding for tomorrow's meeting. It's not going to be done in two hours, but that hot pot party started an hour ago while Jungkook was still stuck in the office.

Walking out from the office before they're done, Jungkook decided that he's willing to lose sleep tonight bringing work to finish back home like never before. The office people looked at him weird on his way out since Jungkook never takes work home. It's not like Jungkook can bring himself to focus if he decided to stay and finish everything. Jimin will be in Seoul for a month. There will be other times he can meet up with Jimin, but he wants to see Jimin tonight. He doesn't want to wait anymore.

And the wait is over. Driving a little faster than the speed limit, Jungkook can't care right now, hoping the Park family doesn't leave the house yet. Checking himself on the car mirror once again, Jungkook wants to look good in front of Jimin.

Walking fast from the car to the house, Jungkook punches in the codes to get into the Park house. Once he gets in the house, nothing. Faded smell of food tells Jungkook that the party is over. Rolling his eyes, tugging his hair, Jungkook curses his work so much, but then he hears people laughing from the private living room. The one that's not for guests.

"Hello." Jungkook greets everyone in the room. His eyes are not gazing at the parents. He's only looking for Jimin who's not there.

"Jungkook-ah!" Yuna, Jimin's mom, calls out to him. "Oh my, it's not even a year, and you've grown so much."

"I think it's the clothes. He's still looking like a baby on weekends." Jeon Uee smiles at his son. "Come and sit. Did you eat?"

"Not yet." Jungkook sits down, his eyes still roaming around the room. For some reason Jungkook doesn't dare ask where Jimin is. Thinking too much that it would be too obvious about something. Yes, Jungkook thinks it would seem suspicious asking where his best friend is. The best friend he hasn't met for a big while. So suspicious.

"We're out of hot pot food. We finished everything." Jimin's father informs. "You can join us for a late night snack. Jimin is going out to bu-"

"Appa!! I can't find the car keys!!!"

And that familiar voice makes Jungkook's heart beat so fast. Happy. Jimin is here. Excited. Jungkook feels too many emotions at once.

The sound of footsteps moving closer and closer to their private living room. "I haven't been away for that long! Why would you change where you keep all the ke-" Jimin then freezes at his spot. "Jungkook?" He lets out a smile, and it's too obvious that he's so excited to see his best friend, but he still stands on his spot, scratching his nape.

"Hey." Jungkook smiles as he gets up.

"Hey." Jimin chuckles looking at the boy who's walking toward him, pulling him into a hug. A friendly tight hug, and if Jimin is not mistaken. Jungkook is inhaling his hair. Hugging back, Jimin can feel Jungkook's back muscles being tighter. The familiar scent also calms him down, at the same time, makes his stomach twirl as his heart beats real fast.

"Ahem." Jungkook's father clears his throat, and that causes the two boys to pull out from the hug. Both scratch their nape, looking down on the floor, not noticing that one another is blushing hard and also trying to hide it. "Did you check your pocket Jimin?" He smiles playfully. "I'm pretty sure I saw you put that in your pocket."

"Oh?" Jimin checks his pockets, and there it is. He then smiles and giggles at the parents, blushing even harder.

"He's still our same old Jimin." Yuna shakes his head. "Jimin, I will send the list to your phone again. I don't believe you'll get everything right."

"Come on Eomma, I'm so much better at groceries shopping. I can even cook for myself now, remember?" Jimin smiles, approaching his eomma who's sitting on the couch.

"Jungkook, can you go with him and make sure he gets everything? Make it quick, too. It's late." Jimin's father asks, but no answer from Jungkook.

He's just being distracted by this one certain boy who's talking and laughing with the parents. Jungkook can hear nothing. He only focuses on those crescent eyes becoming lines with tears from laughter. Jimin's hair is not pink anymore. It turns blond, and it fits Jimin so well.

Gulping, Jungkook keeps on staring Jimin's plump lips smiling broadly showing that one crooked tooth Jungkook loved to lick so much when they kissed, knowing it annoyed Jimin so much too. Jimin's milky and soft skin that turns red so easily even when he's just laughing. His stomach twirls by the cute dimples and the moles on Jimin's forehead, right cheek bone, on the left side of his neck and collarbones Jungkook loves to kiss repeatedly. He remembers them all.

He can miss Jimin even more than he already does? Jungkook didn't know he misses Jimin this much even when Jimin is right here, standing in front of him. Wanting to touch Jimin, wanting to feel touched by hi-

"Jungkook?! Jungkook-ah!!"

"Ah?! Yes? Eomma?" Uee actually gets up from the couch to hit his son on the shoulder.

"Can you go with Jimin to get some snacks?" Uee shakes her head. "Have you been working too hard? You've been zoning out a lot lately."

"Ah yes, I'll go with him." Jungkook clears his throat as he immediately shifts his gaze from the blonde boy. "I'm fine, eomma. A little tired."

Jimin then looks at Jungkook, tilting his head. "Do you want to rest? You don't have to go if you're ti-"

"I want to go!" Jungkook suddenly says. "I mean. I'll go with you. It's late."

"Ok." Jimin scratches his nape again. "Shall.. we go?" He asks hesitantly.

"Yes. Yes, let's go."

The ride is firstly so quiet. Where are Jungkook and Jimin who were so talkative in texts and phone calls?

"Too hot?" Jungkook asks as Jimin tries to decrease the temperature in the car.

"Yeah. Why is it so hot here?" Jimin doesn't give any eye contact. Instead he looks at his front, trying his hardest to look at the street in front of him before he rubs his hands on his thighs. The steering wheel shows a little evidence of Jimin's sweaty hands.

Nervous. They both are. It's not obvious from Jungkook's side, but if Jimin can see through Jungkook's pair of sneakers, he will be able to see Jungkook's toes are tapping the shoes base from the inside, non stop. "Yeah? I think it's kinda cold tonight."

"Oh? Then that's fine. I'll adjust it back." Jimin then raises his hands to adjust the temperature.

"Oh no. It's fine." Jungkook then raises his hands too. It happens so quickly when Jungkook's hand happens to touch Jimin's point finger. The smaller boy jerks his hand away immediately, Jungkook does the same.

"You sure? Your hand feels extremely cold."

"I don't feel that cold." Jungkook gulps, trying to place his hands in place. Trying to act natural when the hardest question at the moment is where to place his hands. It's him being nervous.

Jungkook knows Jimin's hands get sweaty when he's nervous as well as how Jimin knows Jungkook's nervousness happens when his hands are cold.

"So..." Jimin tries to make conversation. It's funny how hard it is to find things to talk about when they're actually together in person.

"So...?"

"Uhm so how is everything?" Jimin says after clearing his throat.

"It's fine. Busy. I'm preparing to shift into the marketing department next week as an intern. Also I got an A for a group project, and I got into the college football team. Everything is all good besides being hectic and managing time." Jungkook replies as he smiles. "Wait. I already told you all that." He chuckles, glancing at Jimin who's letting out a chuckle too.

"Well yeah. There's not much to update. You already know pretty much almost everything." Jimin smiles, looking at his front while driving.

Not long after, they arrive at a 24 hour supermarket close by, getting everything following the given list. It's what they used to do back then when their parents decided to have their private late night gathering.

Jimin still remembers how Jungkook used to be so pissed when Jimin couldn't find things when they're almost right in front of his eyes. They had a lot of fun here too. Jimin always loves to just climb up to the cart for Jungkook to move it around. They used to end up having one round of sex in the car before they go home, getting scolded for taking so long.

Both of them have no clue that the memories make their hearts beat so fast as if they're competing with each other. 'Keep it to yourself. Don't ruin it.' Things are going great now. Jungkook won't bring up any sensitive topic, and Jimin will deal with his feelings later. Always later. All the time spending with Jungkook, he will embrace it.

Jungkook is surprised this time on how much better Jimin is picking out stuff, but that's not what Jungkook focuses on during groceries shopping.

Who told Jimin to wear a wide neck, thin white shirt? The bright lights in the supermarket are making it easy to see Jimin's figure. Jungkook only focuses on forcing himself to look away. Being sex deprived for months, he doesn't trust himself if he allows himself to glance longer on Jimin's neck. The shirt is covering Jimin's bottom, but it doesn't really cover how perky the asses are. Why would Jimin bend so low that his shirt would reveal his bare chest when he put a box of milk in the cart?

It's not Jimin's fault. It's Jungkook's dirty mind that's taking over him. He can even feel his member growing. What is Park Jimin doing to him? But then his member goes back to sleep when Jimin almost slips on the floor. Holding onto Jimin's waist, saving Jimin from falling, Jungkook notices how Jimin's waist feels fully in his hand.

Looking at each other in the eyes for some time, Jimin is the one who comes back to his senses first when Jungkook seems to be so mesmerized by Jimin up close until Jimin clears his throat and calls his name. "Thank you. You can let go." Those heart eyes again? Jimin shifts his gaze down, adjusting his shirt.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook suddenly says, being worried that he would cross that friendship line. "You know you were falling, so I..."

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry." And that reminds Jimin that Jungkook might not want to cross the line by touching him. "We got everything. Let's go check out."

Carrying bags out from the store, the supermarket doesn't allow them to take the cart outside for safety reasons. The bags Jimin is holding are not extremely heavy, but they contain some hard shaped things which hit on Jimin's legs as he walks. "Ouch!"

"Are you alright?" Jungkook looks at the bags that just hit Jimin's leg one more time. If it's back then, Jimin will walk bag free, but Jungkook was not sure if it would be too much to help carrying everything.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You know that wine bottles and olives. They hit hard." Jimin chuckles, not whining like before.

"Can I help carry those?" Jungkook asks, glancing at the bags, earning a look from Jimin. What is Jimin thinking? Is he crossing the line? "You know. Your legs hurt, so I wanna help, if that's ok."

"Y-yes." Jimin gulps as he hands the bags for Jungkook, and their hands touch again. Memories flash again on how Jungkook used to do things for him. Jimin misses it so much, and he's actually happy getting to embrace this kind of feeling and moment again. Who cares anymore if Jungkook doesn't love him back as long as Jungkook is the same Jungkook who takes care of him.

As long as Jeon Jungkook smiles while spending time with him. As long as Park Jimin gets to hear that voice and smell that scent of Jungkook. As long as he gets to see that pair of big doe eyes.

Does it matter that Jungkook doesn't have feelings for him?

"You know. I'm doing this as a friend." Jungkook utters, looking at Jimin's eyes, seriously.

And Jimin who was zoning out a little bit got slapped back to his senses by that one simple sentence. "Mhm. T-thank you."

It does. It still does matter. 

It still hurts that Jungkook doesn't have feelings for him, but Jimin will bear with pain, in order to have Jungkook presence in his life. He will take all the pain. Being friends with Jungkook still hurts, but being in the world without Jungkook, Jimin won't survive. Ever.

The car ride back home is quiet. It's like they both know they had this little moment that was close to that sensitive topic they have not dare to touch. The topic of their complicated relationship that rolled them away from each other.

On their way home, one boy is telling himself to never ever cross that friendship line while the other one is telling himself to never have his hopes up high.

Two different sets of thoughts sharing one same goal. Jimin and Jungkook will never do anything that makes them lose each other again. They forgot to consider that trying too hard can ruin things too.

--------------------------------------------

End of chapter

A/N: Finally! Happy Friday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 113 7
𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
271K 15.1K 28
'Come tonight at ten.' 'Okay.' With that curt reply, I went back to the comic app, only to stare at the screen without actually reading the conversat...
5.2K 142 6
مرحبا هاي اول رواية الي على هاد الحساب بتمنى تدعمني . الوصف: فتاتان في نفس الشقة يحدث فيها اموراً غريبة تابعو لتعرفو. الابطال: نينا:العمر١٩ في سنتها...